Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo to surpass Eth  (Read 60882 times)
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

It is too early that neo to surpass ethereum. Maybe after 5 years but i dont think that will happen.

fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

Laughable and wrong. Even if NEO is a very good coin there is no way that it could surpass ethereum. How do you rationalize thinking something like this seeing how much and how fast ethereum is growing compared to other coins right now. There is just no way that this will happen and there is no way for NEO to catch up anyway.
controlfrk

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

No clue if NEO is going to surpass Eth, but tbh they have a pretty good forecast on here: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/neo-prediction
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

The price of NEO is still rising and reaching bigger time to time. The concept of NEO is also rather similar to the ETH. However, NEO is considered faster in the transaction. But, all people know that ETH is much greater than the NEO. We can wait for the next period what will happen to these two altcoins.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

Joke of the year. There is no way Neo will surpass Eth. Ethereum has already laid down a standard with their smart contracts and the demand for it is huge. They would have to undergo a celestially monumental FUD before they can drop down to Neo's level and even at that, Neo will still have to play catch up.

voxdu12

Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

theoretically this can happen, since it has many advantages, but this in my opinion will not happen as long as it is not popular and not many people need it, all are enough. ethereum

susutao87

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

Neo at its peak reached more than 165$. He has state support, but they don't talk about it out loud. However, far not the fact that he will surpass that of Ethereum.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

U.S. independent rating agency Weiss Ratings issued a cryptocurrency credit rating. The latest Weiss rating shows that the NEO rating rose from B+ to A-, making it the only category A rating currency. At the same time, ETH rating rose from B- to B+, XRP rose from C+ to B+, XLM rose from C to B+, BCH dropped from C to D+, and BTC remained C+. NEO has full strength beyond ETH.
Rowan White

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

I agree that NEO is very potential and will increase so much in the future, but I don't think it can overtake Ethereum. Although NEO has some definite advantages over Ethereum, Ethereum will likely scale to close the gap as the platform gains adoption.
Aidan Martin

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

I'm not sure about the future. NEO beats Ethereum on several fronts. But Ethereum already is an established platform. And Ethereum will close the gap with its scaling plans in the future. So, it's very dificult to overtake Ethereum.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

You are making a little confusion here. Price doesn't always mean the greatness behind the project success. What success means for the project is its real development, how far they have gone with their roadmap and are they delivering the services or products that they have promised in the first place.

If they have all this in line then we can expect the price incriminate automatically. This is really simple model where investors see the success of project and they make investment with that positive spark and thus price or market cap follows its path eventually.

NEO is good deal but it is still not as popular as ETH is.
SOGabriel

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

Both coins have great potentials.
mastersay

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

It has a possibility to surpass eth in NEO. But not in 2018, as you can see, ethereum has already established their platform. And they found out that its less bug as of now. Many users use ethereum as of now. But when NEO fully established their platform. It will surely replace eth. Neo has a great feature, that even ethereum and bitcoin cant beat it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
clairemoon542

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

I think it's very difficult for NEO to go beyond ETH, unless it can be as good as it could be, but I think it's hard to achieve, so I don't think it will go beyond Ethereum. I think Ethereum will have a big future. Prospects. Smiley Smiley
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

it's very difficult for NEO to go beyond ETH, unless it can be as good as it could be, but I think it's hard to achieve as etherum is the first mover in that industry. so I don't think it will go beyond Ethereum. I think Ethereum will have a big future though NEO is equally a solid coin and can pull big surprises
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

I think that going beyond Ethereum is going to be a very difficult thing. At present, Ethereum is the most promising token in the market. Many ICOs invest in Ethereum, which is for the development of Ethereum. Say great benefits.
Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

In my opinion, I  doubt something like this will happen anytime in the near future. I do realize that NEO is basically the Chinese version of Ethereum, but the Chinese government have taken strict measures against Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market which means there are far lower investors who have invested in NEO when compared to pre-regulation period. This is one reason why I feel NEO cannot catch up to Ethereum in value in the nearest future.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

It may happen in the long-term, but short- and medium-term this looks very unlikely, either in terms of market cap or individual token price.
NEO is a great project, but so is ETH. And ETH has a big first-mover advantage.

But as with almost everything in crypto, we are still in the very early stages for both projects. ETH is still being used
mainly as an ICO platform, but its potential goes way beyond that and smart contracts can in future reach a long way into daily life. Same for NEO. I'm not saying it definitely won't catch ETH, but if it does it won't be anytime soon.

Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

Yeah and it is impossible that neo could overtake its place due to each value that ethereum has more higher than neo. Yes many saying that neo surpassed eth but until now it doesn't happens.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

It may happen, if in neo very much will begin to invest huge money on advertising. But I do not think this will happen ... Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: