Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo to surpass Eth  (Read 60882 times)
Griffith Allen

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

I think Neo will become more popular than Ethereum. NEO supports multiple programming languages, including C# and Java and, in future Python and Go, greatly lowering the barrier to entry for many programmers to get involved in blockchain technology. Ethereum has a specially dedicated programming language named Solidity that is neither well-known nor adequately mastered by many programmers.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

It may happen, if in neo very much will begin to invest huge money on advertising. But I do not think this will happen ... Embarrassed
I also hope this will not happen in the future. Because I prefer the ethereum that is in front compared to the NEO. But if that happens, it may work and risk will have an impact on ethereum because the NEO can go beyond Ethereum.

Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

I'm not sure but I agree that NEO is very potential. Its biggest selling point is that it can handle a whopping 10,000 transactions per second compared to Ethereum’s 15. In addition, NEO’s NeoQS anti-quantum cryptography mechanism can withstand quantum computing hacks. Ethereum cannot, and is thus left vulnerable.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Neo has good market value. Its technology is also good. The demand of people is increasing. May be it will surpass Ethereum in the coming time. There are ups and downs according to the time.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

I highly doubt something like this will happen anytime in the near future. I do realize that NEO is basically the Chinese version of Ethereum, but the Chinese government have taken strict measures against Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market which means there are far lower investors who have invested in NEO when compared to pre-regulation period. This is one reason why I feel NEO cannot catch up to Ethereum in value at the moment, but it could in the future if its popularity continues to rise. I have a small stack of NEO myself which I am HODLING for the long term.
I agree with your statement. I also doubt if NEO can go beyond ethereum. Nothing is impossible in the crypto world, but for that I think it will not happen any time soon. NEO has a good growth for now, but it will not be a guarantee to get through ethereum. Many opinions and predictions, but we can only wait to see it.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

NEO is a project of the highest quality, with a team of great value that is developing it very well, and a great potential for growth, but I do not think that it will manage to overcome Ethereum in the short term. ETH is a very solid project that has enormous growth margins, and in the future it could even exceed Bitcoin
lWASTEDllWASTEDl

Activity: 393
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

Neo has good market value. Its technology is also good. The demand of people is increasing. May be it will surpass Ethereum in the coming time. There are ups and downs according to the time.
The developers of both projects are hard at work every day. It is unlikely that the NEO will surpass Ethereum, the ETH is time-tested, and NEO still young. The coin of course can bring the x's, but hardly overtake ETH
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

It is nonsense. The very government of China, the world's best network of blochaine, recognized Ethereum. The NEO platform entered the first top-5 rankings. It is worth emphasizing that all these networks use smart contracts.
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
I don't think being will ever surpass ethereum. Neo is not even divisible. Ethereum is the master of other currency aside bitcoin the king.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

Possible in the future when most of the people are aware how much worth neo really is.the chinese ethereum has been underestimated because of its predecessor which is ethereum.

Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

When I actually used the wallet and block browser of neo, I didn't think neo could go beyond ETH.
The gap between NEO and ETH is still huge, and NEO looks more like an overestimate.

JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

Nope, neo wont surpass ethereum since ethereum is much longer in the crypto industry than neo. Also Eth is a big deal because of its potential, also ethereum is pretty much popular than Neo, so to conclude neo dont even stand a chancein Ethereum.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
danscub

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

I don't think everyone are saying what you mentioned. Maybe some believed on that speculation. In my opinion it is way far compare to ethereum and to surpass eth is not possible as ethereum team are active on their system development and innovation. In terms of price gap it so far either.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

This is laughable. How do you type this out and still post it all the while thinking it is a good idea? There is no way that NEO stands a chance when it comes to surpassing ETH. ethereum is just too good of a project and a coin for it to be so belittled to the point of comparing it to NEO. NEO stands no chance in the market against ethereum and that is just facts

Geoffrey Walker

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

Actually, it's very difficult to compare the future of two coins and predict which coin will be better. Both projects are open-source, Turing complete, and have massive community support with people loyally rooting for their respective teams.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

I always feel neo is a Chinese ethereum, they will rise a lot but they won't surpassed ethereum in near future because they are so similar to each other and neo userbase is smaller right now. They need to have advantages over ethereum if they want to surpass ethereum price wise.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

I sincerely do not think neo will surpass eth though it is also a good, stable and potential coin but it cannot surpass ethereum anytime soon. Ethereum is the second best and second most popular coin in crypto. It has so many projects using it blockchain for their transactions and has gained many trust because it is safe and has potential to yield huge profit.
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

From the list of ETH competitors, Neo is far from being in the forefront. In the first rows there are such platforms as EOS, then there is ZIL. And there maybe a couple coins there
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

Yeah, this is absolutely true. Chinese government supports NEO. Futhermore compare capitalization of ETH and NEO. ETH has grown too much, but Neo didn't realise yet whole potential.
 So my choice is NEO , I am not sure it will surpass ETH, but it has chances to reach close to ETH capitalization.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

It will surpass sure in near future because I have saw that many different ico have now using neo Blockchain for Thier project and also you get GAS for holding neo so many people are now holding it. So in future it will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: