Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:18:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo to surpass Eth  (Read 60890 times)
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

NEO has a lot of gap to overcome before surpassing Ethereum, I think.
So, the community of NEO is very active and is working on costant development.
Is almost sure that NEO is undervalued now on the market, in my personal opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
gehtrs

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:21:13 AM

U.S. independent rating agency Weiss Ratings issued a cryptocurrency credit rating. The latest Weiss rating shows that the NEO rating rose from B+ to A-, making it the only category A rating currency. At the same time, ETH rating rose from B- to B+, XRP rose from C+ to B+, XLM rose from C to B+, BCH dropped from C to D+, and BTC remained C+.
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

Neo is one of the contenders of Ethereum in the future, the development is very good because it has advanced technology but if you want to beat Ethereum, in my opinion, takes a very long time because of the price difference is still quite far away.
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

NEO does have the potential to achieve a high price, but I do not think it's beyond ETH. Because ETH will also continue to increase, even the increase in ETH is more consistent than NEO. Viewed from the community, ETH has more community and support than NEO. So that ETH will be easier to be able to reach a high price.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:37:10 AM

The rate or price of NEO right now is about $56.49. This amount is good when we are looking at the emerging of this coin. It is a likely new coin with the very interesting platform and smart contract. This coin is considered as the competitor of ETH because it has rather a similar platform with some better-revised systems and fast transaction.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

Any Altcoins that ranked before Ethereum have a change to surpass it but the problem is when and how? But for me it is impossible for these Altcoins to replace Ethereum as people now trusted Ethereum as the most promising among Altcoins like Bitcoin in talking of investment. Ethereum as the most commonly used plarform by most of the ICO will shows how big the potential of Ethreum have against NEO. So i suggest not just to listen to the humors but do research to determine if is true or not.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
jikook

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

I will make a compairision of two coin. NEO and Ethereum are aiming for similar roles in the crypto community. Ethereum is developing in response to new demands. NEO is developing their platform in anticipation of future demands. Both want to be platforms for the new internet. The biggest difference between NEO and Ethereum is NEO’s focus on a smart economy, which will feature digitized physical assets. Thus, although ETH is really a good one, but maybe, if NEO has chance, it could surpass ETH anytime.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:13:18 AM

i do like both projects
but never forget,...
its not always tecnic what matters.
its trust.

to be true,.. btc. is by far not the fastest, cheapest way to transfere money.
but it was the first,... and we think its super secure.

same i see for eth,...
maybe there will be other projects,...
but eth will have the most trust (if they do not make any big mistakes)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:57:19 AM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
It is less likely that ETH will surpass Neo. Because almost all ICOs are using Ethereum platform. But if the chinese will do something then maybe Neo can surpass ETH in terms of coinmarketcapitalization
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

Since both of these coins have a good development. Indeed, coincidentally but certainly also the price does not matter because of the potential the NEO also great actually. NEO is also great platforms and can probably will beat the ethereum. so it's not impossible that NEO could rival the ethereum.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

I think not because Ethereum is so good and so that I See NEO's development is also good but I am still not sure if Ethereum will not be overtaken and that way you can see the better ETH and NEO mining which is because ETH also has the potential and popularity good
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

I hold Neo and I think in the 2-3 years it could surpass ETH or at least cutch up. Why?  NEO is a strong development team and rapport with large tech companies. It uses "proof of stake", which makes the system more efficient. The use of the NeoX Protocol enables compatibility with other blockchains. And the last but the most important point - good relations with the authorities of China. All this will help NEO.

riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

for a price issue it may be very difficult for neo to beat Ethereum in the market, but when it comes to popularity and trust it seems neo can catch up but not for now and still need a lot of development and time.

kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

I am hearing that for the first time, how can it be, that everyone is telling that?) Maybe you are decieved about that?
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

I think they will most likely co-exist in the long-run, and both will be successful. Competition is what drives innovation and continuous progress. They are both very strong projects, and ETH is still miles ahead when it comes to adoptio, but I believe NEO will slowly close the gap. It is not either-or, it is both-and.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

Actually I do not believe it could happen, but Neo is a good coin with promising perspectives. I am sure it will be more widely spread in the future and used in ICOs, but surpassing ETH is the same as surpassing bitcoin.
Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

I think NEO is better than ETH. NEO’s technology is more developer-friendly. The platform supports multiple programming languages. Ethereum, by contrast, only supports one language, Solidity. This restricts many average developers from using the platform unless they learn the language.
visixom

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

Actually I do not believe it could happen, but Neo is a good coin with promising perspectives. I am sure it will be more widely spread in the future and used in ICOs, but surpassing ETH is the same as surpassing bitcoin.
yeah right Neo can't be surpass ETH for Now for now but NEO have the possibility, because every possibility always there just takes time and trust NEO users to create more attractive price and future development.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

neo is one of those coins that is doing very well but for neo to surpass Eth that will require alot of hard work from the team. because Eth has gained huge popularity already and its widely accepted for trading
Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

I personally don’t think NEO will take ETH. I think the only unique and promising aspect that NEO has going for it is it’s utilization of more widely used programming languages. The barrier for Ethereum smart contract development is higher than I think it really should be. You have to learn a completely new language to use it. Since I think crypto especially specializes in global reach, I don’t see any merit in a region specific platform. I think what we are seeing now is mostly just hype.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: