Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo to surpass Eth  (Read 60882 times)
morphic

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:51:12 AM

I think Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency on the market. In the future, it will have a lot of room for growth. Although there are currently several powerful competitors, I believe it will be the best.
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:50 AM

I think it takes a long time, and it is very difficult to go beyond Ethereum. The influence of the community, the project on the public chain can not go beyond Ethereum, and the price is much lower than Ethereum. It may just be a better one. The idea is gone, but the development of Ethereum has encountered a bottleneck slower and slower, and NEO will not
Virginia8

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:01:11 AM

I don't think NEO will have an impact on ETH. The most is the competitive relationship. It's impossible to get more than ETH. The two are all good value coins.  Hope to have a good competitive relationship in the future. Synchronous development.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:25:48 AM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
it is impossible because I know now that the price of Ethereum and NEO is still decreasing and so now many people are investing in Ethereum with long-term and can get good profit and NEO also many people who like it
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

If you haven't noticed, NEO also suffered during the bloodbath, more than ETH and Bitcoin in my opinion. So I don't think that it can just surpassed ETH just like that. Plus there's the community consensus, I haven't seen the community unanimously says that NEO can toppled ETH, not yet. Because ETH has already proven itself to be the dominant altcoin while NEO is the new kid of the block. So the burden is not on ETH but on NEO, to prove that its worth to switch from ETH to their platform.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

NEO enjoys very high popularity in the countries of Asia. And this will help the project to take a high line in the market of crypto currency

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:29:34 AM

All need a process. every new coin is entitled to claim to be better than the previous coin and it applies to neo. Neo requires an increase in technology to compete with eth. if seen for the long term the possibility of neo will have many holders from continental Asian countries.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

For now, NEO still occupies a position as a very small coin, which still has much better coins and is above the NEO. I know that NEO is a potential coin to become a valuable coin. But for me, NEO is like a child from ETH. So NEO will not go beyond ETH. Because NEO will not be able to have good quality without any help from ETH. I think the ETH is like a mother of NEO, so NEO will only copy the idea of ​​ETH.
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:35:23 AM

For now I think the NEO has not been able to surpass the popularity of Ethereum, but for the future we have not been able to predict, both are strong coints because the crypto is indeed full of surprises
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:43:48 AM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

Given the current price and market cap today, i don't think that NEO will surpass ETH. As we already knew that many altcoins today are based on ERC20 token, which is put ETH in a very strong position on crypto market. ETH might still be the 2nd best of cryptocurrency for a long time 
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

This is a difficult question to answer. NEO is really specific to China so you are limited by its population. Ethereum on the other hand can appeal to nearly the entire world minus China. China likes to have their own version of everything so that they can monitor things.
ElliottHe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

It's still a long way to go.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

I think NEO is going downhill.
Because more and more projects choose to abandon NEO and choose to join the ecological construction of ETH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:50:44 AM

This is a difficult question to answer. NEO is really specific to China so you are limited by its population. Ethereum on the other hand can appeal to nearly the entire world minus China. China likes to have their own version of everything so that they can monitor things.

NEO is not specific to china. But with current rate of adoption, it is highly unlikely for NEO to surpass ETH anytime soon.
NEO is not being able to get high profile clients in their platform while most of the tokens in it's blockchain are already working for their independent blockchain.

icowind

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

I think Ethereum will have more room for growth in the future. Although it currently has many competitors, I believe it will not be surpassed. I will continue to invest in it, and I believe it will bring huge benefits to me.
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

NEO has that capability and it is one of the top coins right now and it is not impossible that it can surpass Eth but I think still it will take much time.
akirasendo7

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

I'll say no, at this time, although there are lots of good news on neo platform there is no
possibility or any chance for neo to top ethereum, maybe they need mo exposure
and proves to the world and present good products for them to overthrown eth
chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

No , I don't think that this will happen . Neo is a good potential coin and many use it for daily purpose .But, Eth is the next level , it's quiet better than Neo and that's why it stands 2nd in the crypto list . I won't say that neo isn't a good coin , yeah it can surpass Eth but that might take time .
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:05:23 AM

And so it turned out that all the sanctions of China against cripto simply killed the demand and the price of the coin. And if they do not unlock anything, then other Chinese coins may fall in value.

bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:09:52 AM

I also may think so about it. But, seeing the progress of NEO right now, it is little bit different. NEO may need around more than 2 years to be able to surpass the Ethereum. Why I said that NEO may surpass the Ethereum is because it also offers the interesting platform with cheaper and faster transaction.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: