Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:43:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo to surpass Eth  (Read 60890 times)
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

Neo has shown that potential before in 2017, but in downfall neo crashed more than ethereum, so if the bull season comes (or should i say when the bull season comes) neo can overtake ethereum or will be right behind it.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

If the Chinese government opens up to Bitcoin, or if China resumes its attitude towards exchanges, there will be a large number of Chinese investors coming into the market in a short time, and NEO will develop rapidly. I think this coin really has the chance to surpass ETH, and it will easily break through 100 dollars at that time.

yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

NEO is the highest quality project, with a very valuable team, well developed, and has great potential for development, but I don't think it will overcome the Ethernet in the short term. ETH is a very reliable project, with huge growth margins, and in the future it may even exceed Bitcoin.
tanloc144

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

If the Chinese government opens up to Bitcoin, or if China resumes its attitude towards exchanges, there will be a large number of Chinese investors coming into the market in a short time, and NEO will develop rapidly. I think this coin really has the chance to surpass ETH, and it will easily break through 100 dollars at that time.

it's truth, I think the Chinese government will not easily lose to other countries in all sectors, even in the cryptocurrency. They always want to pass over other countries.
Janadara123

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

Honestly NEO was so overvalued for the last few months and now dumped to a price which we can justify with the effort of the NEO Blockchain so far. I would say a $10 NEO is undervalued. with the time NEO will boom but it will take a long time than We think.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

NEO is the highest quality project, with a very valuable team, well developed, and has great potential for development, but I don't think it will overcome the Ethernet in the short term. ETH is a very reliable project, with huge growth margins, and in the future it may even exceed Bitcoin.
As mentioned neo is one among the high profiled asset that has come into existence. For the same we cannot say that ethereum will be surpassed by neo. When you consider the growth and the usage of neo it is very low compared to ethereum. The circulation of ethereum and the acceptance is big next to bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

I too feel that eventually a second coin (if not neo) will surpass ethereum. Eth is highly overrated and deserves to go down. The trend has been visible across all exchanges. Ethereum is falling and it is falling badly. If bitcoin lost 50% of the value, ethereum post 60-70% of the peak value. So I can see neo going further ahead of eth.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

NEO fell like ETH, I think ADA and IOTC era will beat ETH and NEO
Neo platform is very good when there are reputable ico and is supported by Neo. Long term ETH will be caught by NEO
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

NEO is always said to surpass the Ethereum. however for now, the price is still so far. But, for a year later probably this altcoin also has chance to surpass the ETH price. Moreover, they have the dropped price currently. So each has chance to be bigger. NEO has rather similar blockchain technology as the Ethereum with different features and latest smart contract.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
I don't think that NEO will overtake ETH not in the near future but you never know. Many people can say many things, but that does not mean it will happen especially in the crypto world, what you have to believe is the results of your analysis, because it usually brings many benefits.
Konffetka

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

I think NEO is very difficult to go beyond ETH, if it can not be as good as it could be, but I think it's difficult to achieve, so I do not think it will go beyond Ethereum. I think that the Etherium will have a great future. Prospects.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

I don’t believe that NEO will surpass Ether after update in the end of the year planned by Ethereum team. They will improve technical performance that’s why NEO will not be so attractive.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

People will say that NEO will surpass ETH but they do not consider the fact that ETH is more strong fundamentally and its adoption is greater than NEO which is rising everyday. So it will be a surprise if NEO surpass ETH.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
We don’t only look at the price, we look at the power it carries, how much that goes into it daily and how fast the market cap is growing. But putting NEO against ETH is just like saying that ETH will surpass BTC which is not possible (Eehm… maybe it’s possible, but not anytime soon.).But I don’t have time to check which one will surpass the other or whatever, I just go anyone that is reigning at the moment 🙂
kritiana008

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

Neo growing and Eth is losing its volumes, from this fact I can predict that Neo will make a surprise for us about its high results in next two years, I believe in this alt coin, and Eth is not so promising in competition with this one. Will see it later.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

I think you should try to find out, especially in terms of analysis, but the fact is that neo cannot overtake ethereum, even the altcoins above. neo is ranked 15th from the marketcap ranks. and ethereum second. this is very far and it is very difficult to compete. this is a fact
Daniel9140

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

Their is no doubt that NEO.is a great coin but I do not see NEO surpassing etherum in the long run. Etherum platform has been massively adopted and the platform has first mover advantage and this makes it more valuable than NEO
DeleikesiL

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

For such a title, let me think of the Arab fairy tale "Arabian Nights", which is completely impossible, NEO does not have any possibility to exceed ETH. This is impossible, it is as if someone told me that the Congo will overtake the United States.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

If NEO and overtake Etherium that it will happen in a few years, not before, now the Eth is the most important token in the development of the whole crypto world, and neo is just a very good project with a great perspective,but this drop is very much cheaper and flew out of the top 10 cryptocurrencies.
ThomasThorGG1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

Possibly, because Ethereum is developing to meet new needs, NEO is developing the platform to serve the needs anticipated in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: