Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo to surpass Eth  (Read 60879 times)
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:57:27 AM

I did not think so. Ethereum is second most trusted cryptocurrency backed by many ICOs supporting projects backed up by good upcoming development in projects. It is very hard for Neo to surpass due to wide gap between these 2 coinmarketcap.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:00:00 PM

I did not think so. Ethereum is second most trusted cryptocurrency backed by many ICOs supporting projects backed up by good upcoming development in projects. It is very hard for Neo to surpass due to wide gap between these 2 coinmarketcap.
I believe in the future, the distance between NEO and ETH will be shortened and NEO will be able to surpass ETH in the future. I used to love ETH, but recently I saw other altcoin growing very quickly and the future of ETH is very dangerous

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:07:40 PM

I believe in the future, the distance between NEO and ETH will be shortened and NEO will be able to surpass ETH in the future. I used to love ETH, but recently I saw other altcoin growing very quickly and the future of ETH is very dangerous
unfortunately neo doesn't have good developments like ethereum. the use of their platform is not so great, maybe in the future it can happen, provided that neo is able to survive and continue to grow because this market will get rid of those who are not developing and silent.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:12:10 PM

This thread started last May 2018 and now we are 2019 and I am 100% sure NEO is nothing compared to ETH. Look at NEO's development? I rarely hear them and only a few project runs under its blockchain. Ethereum now is progressing tremendously and is now going to upgrade to give more features. I have heard that there will be a subscription feature on the new Ethereum which is very helpful to those who loves to subscribe.
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 12:14:38 PM

Both NEO and ETH, which have their own potential and technology, to compare NEO beyond ETH is a different aspect. If the technology is really good, the price will change over time.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:18:26 PM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
Ethereum was the first to launch the technology of creating tokens and a smart contract and I think that there is no better coin than Ethereum in the given direction of development.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:04:54 PM

It is unlikely that this will happen, because neo is a good coin, but not so much as to exceed Ethereum!
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:00:42 PM

Neo and Eth both are different blockchain development projects but neo blockchain is more advanced then eth what all mistake and bugs eth blockchain had neo surpassed it in its blockchain but both coins are nt in comparison
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:09:51 PM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
Well, Neo is certainly unlikely to be able to replace Ethereum , since the Ethereum platform has long existed and was the first coin , I think it is unlikely to replace it but as an investment it will perfectly suit !
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:31:28 PM

I do not think that NEO will succeed in replacing ethereum. Ethereum is much more popular in the world. NEO can become very popular in China.

I do not see any prerequisites for this. NEO is a great project, but it is clearly beyond its power to replace Ethereum. If you decide to invest, both projects deserve attention.
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:25:14 PM

i do not think that neo it will succeed in overcoming eth, neither as price/value nor as performance, at least not in the immediate future

space available pm me if interested
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:14:28 PM

I think it would be hard for NEO to surpass Eth because we all know how far could ethereum go. It could rise above our expectations in due time and it has passed all the tests of time. It is still best to hold both but I'm not convinced that Neo could surpass Eth.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:56:59 PM

Where are the NEO fan boys, to me from all the hyped projects in 2017, NEO has greatly under-delivered to te extent that some projects on it decided to move from the platform to Ethereum. What we have learnt in this space is that most of these projects just promised what they have no capacity to deliver on.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:02:51 PM

Neo cannot surpass Ethereum either in market capitalisation or blockchain adoption. The Neo blockchain has been nothing but underwhelming, I'm yet to see a project of note on the Neo blockchain.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:23:39 PM

Neo cannot surpass Ethereum either in market capitalisation or blockchain adoption. The Neo blockchain has been nothing but underwhelming, I'm yet to see a project of note on the Neo blockchain.
indeed it is very difficult to surpass ETH because ETH has gained great trust from its investors and has a team that can process it well so that ETH is hard to beat by other altcoins including the NEO.
but NEO gets great support from China, making it possible to become a serious ETH competitor in the future.
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:47:12 PM

NEO is a very strong coin. It seems to me that this project has a lot of potential. But I do not think that this coin will be able to catch up with ethereum.

graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:03:30 PM

I heard that too. Many people said NEO will beat ETH. Many NEO projects got success at that time. But NEO wasn't able to go too much high. Still, it's very lower than ETH price. So I hardly believe NEO will not pass ETH.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:51:05 PM

Yeah its not only about neo and ethereum. Its about all kind of platform based token this vs that. But if you particularly talking about neo and ethereum then I think its not about price or Rankin. Its about the performance , development , acceptance and the future plan. As a technology neo is better than ethereum till now after ethereum 2.0 update ethereum will make some progress. But still at this time ethereum is the biggest and most used platform. And there are many other project which is better than neo available in the market they still can't beat ethereum. Cause it hard to compete ethereum.

dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:09:50 PM

At the end of 2017, Neo looked very good. But I do not think that this coin will ever be able to overtake Ethereum. It seems to me that Ethereum is stronger.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:14:48 PM

At the end of 2017, Neo looked very good. But I do not think that this coin will ever be able to overtake Ethereum. It seems to me that Ethereum is stronger.
I generally think that the NEO project is not needed to anyone. Moreover, he is not able to overtake Ethereum. it sounds like the fantasy of the NEO founder

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: