Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:03:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need bounty suggestions..  (Read 450 times)
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

So, I was just in bounties forum and it's a mess in there, can't find a bounty that is new and doesn't have 5000 replies.
Any good suggestions? I am mainly looking for signature.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Look at my signature now, maybe you'll be interested in this. Because it offers considerable rewards. Or better you think first before choosing in order to get the best results. It's also for you. The decision remains in your hands.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

Look forum topic about the bounty there are many things that are interesting.  find people who lead the company's bounty.  each of them has tables with bounties.  and choose to your taste
lakimens (OP)

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

thanks guys

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

So, I was just in bounties forum and it's a mess in there, can't find a bounty that is new and doesn't have 5000 replies.
I don't believe you who have full member rank still ask bounty signature .. if you are interested please visit bounty thread that i follow now because offer something that will make you rich in future Cool

yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

I can advise you essentia, there is a good pool and the project itself is perspective, and there are few people.

deepcryptomine

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

I agree that the section is a mess. I think mainly because they require social media bounty participants to post their work in the thread.

Since I spend so much time on this forum and read plenty of posts, it is easier to find the bounties if by looking at the signature of the forum members. Then just doing the little bit research on each project I find interesting including the bounty requirements.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

Look at the Bounties (Altcoins) thoroughly.

Don't be lazy picking your choice. Everything is in there don't let yourself fed with others spoon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

for being bounty hunter you need to research their project and products read the whitepaper to understand everything about their bounty  before you participate the campaign because there's so many  scam or fake ico' you need to be wise for picking a campaign.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

Consider the bounty campaigns on bountyhive.io website. There are many opportunities there, many of the projects are of high quality. The bounties given in this forum, you can check the participants. A tip for you, if there are many Legendary ranked people there, you can trust that bounty.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Try this site: https://bountyplatform.io
You can find all related details about signature campaigns. Bounty budget, hardcap amount, start and end date, campaign manager etc. Everything is too easy to reach.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

if you're looking for signature campaign, go look for campaign managed by sylon, deadley and needmoney because they offer legit bounty campaigns. Dont be blinded by big rewards campaign because it has higher chance to be scam
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

There is no need to post something like this when you are only looking for bounties. You can search for yourself at the altcoins marketplace, there is bounties childboard and look what you think is a promising project for you to join.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

It is not impossible to grab good bounty projects because there are lots of projects that can be potentially good. I advice to check most recent and most viewed bounties on bounty section of forum otherwise checking Sylon's projects can give you better returns. Signature campaigns are like suprise box and it is depend on popularity of project.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

if you're looking for signature campaign, go look for campaign managed by sylon, deadley and needmoney because they offer legit bounty campaigns. Dont be blinded by big rewards campaign because it has higher chance to be scam

It is funny that you mention sylon and needmoney. Both are on my list of bounty managers to avoid for different reasons. To each his own though.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

Have you checked beyond the first page? The newest projects can normally be found deeper in. Wink
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

I would recommend that you look for a signature where the minimum rank for entry is Full Member. Thus, there will be less people in the signature. Also see how much interest will be used for the signature. It is desirable to find that it is not less than 30% of the total amount of remuneration
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Yes it is very hard for the new comer to find any new bounty campaign but you can still join that if it is still accepting new participants as every bounty thread will be like that as nowadays much people like to participate in bounty. But still if you want to join new then stay more time in altcoin announcement section of this forum then you will be able to find that which project has started now and to join their bounty.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

I join creator.ai. it is from Sylon manager. He is strict and good manager I think. He will choose legit project to be promoted. I also join social media like wemark and mfchain. Now it is difficult to choose bounty. I earn from blog bounty from e-chat but the price in the market is very low. under 1 USD in fact the ICO price is about 1 USD.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

Consider the bounty campaigns on bountyhive.io website. There are many opportunities there, many of the projects are of high quality. The bounties given in this forum, you can check the participants. A tip for you, if there are many Legendary ranked people there, you can trust that bounty.

Oh, this made me think that this is possible. Following legendary members who are of course, veterans and well experienced in this bounty hunting will work most of the time. But for the past four months of staying here in the forum, I never joined bounties. I just join sig. Campaigns and I never had an urge to start joining in a bounty and the reward is tokens. Though there are a lot of successful stories behind this, there are still more member's efforts got wasted.  Most of them who offered tokens as payments were actually shitcoins.

This signature I am wearing actually offered iost tokens as a reward but this token has a potential in the market and alreaady tradable in some exchanges.

I can still advice to choose a good bounty by reading their projects, if you think it will run smooth and be successful in the future then go for it. Also, study their ANN first before joining them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: