Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need bounty suggestions..  (Read 444 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

So, I was just in bounties forum and it's a mess in there, can't find a bounty that is new and doesn't have 5000 replies.
Any good suggestions? I am mainly looking for signature.

you should check it to know more. there are a lot of new bounty that is present every month, I guess you just lazy to trace it. in bounty boards there are many new bounty running.

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

Try to look at Ambit mining. This is a promising bounty program. This bounty is also managed by a good experienced bounty manager with its good track record. Moreover, your rank is the full member. It is available to join this. You can get more stakes by fulfilling the tasks of signature campaign. Alternatively, you may search on the icodrop. there are some good ICOs with bounty programs.
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

Dont be too lazy or else use bountyhive! bounties are almost everywhere in this forum,go to bounties section so that you cand find those upcoming and ongoing campaigns which might be profitable if you asked me,because these bounty tokens will have more chance to get listed to these exchanges compare to those airdrop tokens.

Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

I also have the same question. I have no experience in this and are learning to get more knowledge.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

Maybe you want to look onto Skyfchain bounty ? This project seems interesting to me.
Got a good rating on many ICO rating website and already raised more than 2 Million USD.

Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

try take a look on inpactor bounty campaign manage by token suite member olcaytu, i think its a good project and im put my signature on it.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
uiyh687

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

You look like a very experienced person. What do you think of my signature? I've studied this bounty and I think they have great upside potential.
Dudesss

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

Here Try at this site it is called Bountyhve ( Bountyhive.io ) You can find different kinds of Bounties which is really providing decent amount of ETH to every bounty campaign to offer.

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

find a bounty that was born on the date of today you have to more thoroughly look for it is a mess mixed by the old bounty
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

I like to participate in the first week of the bounty event, but now the posts in the bounty section are messy and I can't find the information I want from a bunch of posts.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

You can try my bounty campaign- Blockshipping. It's run by the Amazix team( which is one of the best), the campaign just started 5 days ago and it will last only until 14 June. Also, it has very good ratings on most ICO rating websites.

Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

There are lot of signature bounty in bounty section, everyday there is new one but if you finding a early started bounty campaign look at my signature. Its on week 2 now so your not too late. I search about the project and I like what i saw . Oayment could be Bitcoin,ethereum,litecoin and the project token. So i pick eth, partnership is strong so i preder you to join on this campaign. Click the links on my siganture and fund if it meet your satisfaction

Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

So, I was just in bounties forum and it's a mess in there, can't find a bounty that is new and doesn't have 5000 replies.
Choose one of the many suggestions written in this thread, But advice from me, it's good you choose according to your heart conviction. Consider and see also the manager who promotes his project.
ylnar123

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

If you are looking for signature campaigns which had a btc payout then you will find it hard to apply because there are only few which offer that kind of campaign. So look for another option, and that is to join signature campaign in alcoin payments. There are more promising ICOs out there which only accept only the ranks of full member and higher, so it's up for you whether you choose altcoins or in direct btc which has a low percentage of acceptance.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Samolet

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

In this mess it is easy to understand, knowing what you want to find in the end. There are many proposals and it is certainly time consuming to investigate projects with bounty offers. To you in the help additional resources of the Internet where projects are published. Such as icobench or icodrops.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

I think nobody will help you with the problem, it requires time to find very good ICO with good signature campaign.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Try to look for Sylon's or Amazix bounties for bounty campaign. They have big bounty pools for signature. But I prefer Sylon's bounties for signature campaign because after the bounty ended you only have to wait for less than a week (1 to 3 days) and He will let the campaigners remove the signature.
I have never received any payment from Sylon´s bounty.. I did Aitheon, Cedex, Nebeus, TOR-Q-ALL, Grain, Stockus..
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

I'm looking for good programs through managers who have already won the trust in people and only then I check everything and if I like it then I join
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

there is a table of the elected and checked https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=662078362, you can vypbat the good company of a baunta here, attentively study the project, or ask people what do they think of this company, they will give you the answer, and you will precisely know.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:42:24 AM

I am always finding a bounty depends on who is the manager. It is simple, some of the managers have rules which are acceptable to me. There is must be a clear and simple to join and track progress. After that, I am going to participate in a campaign where I think that this project can be successful and not just a one-page project.

Try to look for Sylon's or Amazix bounties for bounty campaign. They have big bounty pools for signature. But I prefer Sylon's bounties for signature campaign because after the bounty ended you only have to wait for less than a week (1 to 3 days) and He will let the campaigners remove the signature.
I have never received any payment from Sylon´s bounty.. I did Aitheon, Cedex, Nebeus, TOR-Q-ALL, Grain, Stockus..

Sylon is my favorite. This guy is always here and answering all question. Many of this campaign is still active or just finished
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: