Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097702 times)
vickypon

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:32:03 PM

Today DOGE dive to 46sat confirmed its usual continuos fall(small jumps can occur in that process) after pump.Probably it will settle for some time in 42-47sat price range before it plunge further to 35sat and on to it normal level of 15-25 sat.Perhaps,it goes down faster than before as a result of more moderate pump.

Wanna bet 1000doge or whatever bet you wanna that is no possibility to go to your "normal" 15-25satoshi? Can you?
Of course it can. Bitcoin drops and doge will drop. Despite the little "recoveries" bitcoin goes through, it's current overall trend has been downwards since the ATH. Given you're a "newbie" with a whopping 19 posts, I doubt anyone will take you up on any bet or believe much of what you have to say on the matter.

You know me personal? You think I'm a newbie because of the posts here?.....So MR genius wanna bet together? Or you don't have plenty time because posting continuously?
I'm waiting for you to accept the challenge. And tell me the rules you want. If you cant stops the mpla mpla mpla......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

Today DOGE dive to 46sat confirmed its usual continuos fall(small jumps can occur in that process) after pump.Probably it will settle for some time in 42-47sat price range before it plunge further to 35sat and on to it normal level of 15-25 sat.Perhaps,it goes down faster than before as a result of more moderate pump.

Wanna bet 1000doge or whatever bet you wanna that is no possibility to go to your "normal" 15-25satoshi? Can you?
Of course it can. Bitcoin drops and doge will drop. Despite the little "recoveries" bitcoin goes through, it's current overall trend has been downwards since the ATH. Given you're a "newbie" with a whopping 19 posts, I doubt anyone will take you up on any bet or believe much of what you have to say on the matter.

You know me personal? You think I'm a newbie because of the posts here?.....So MR genius wanna bet together? Or you don't have plenty time because posting continuously?
I'm waiting for you to accept the challenge. And tell me the rules you want. If you cant stops the mpla mpla mpla......

I tried to make similar bet in january with someone like that.... I got no reply Grin the offer is still valid

20 sats? forget about it  Cheesy

i am more than sure that we will reach 20 sats (again for the 4th time) in the next 6 months easily
OK. Lets make a public bet.
10000 DOGE
I say it will not get to 20 satoshi in the next 6 months  Grin
vickypon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:26:25 AM

I tried to make similar bet in january with someone like that.... I got no reply Grin the offer is still valid

20 sats? forget about it  Cheesy

i am more than sure that we will reach 20 sats (again for the 4th time) in the next 6 months easily
10000 DOGE
I say it will not get to 20 satoshi in the next 6 months  Grin

15000 doge also the same bet for me.....Come on guys prove that you aren't 'newbie' in crypto world....
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:15:13 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 08:40:48 AM by thunderjet

20 sats? forget about it  Cheesy

10000 DOGE
I say it will not get to 20 satoshi in the next 6 months  Grin

15000 doge also the same bet for me.....Come on guys prove that you aren't 'newbie' in crypto world....

Dont waste your money for something so stupid.We are not kids.Just look at charts years back and you will see that few months after pump DOGE reaches between 15-25 sat.The reason for it is that vast majority of DOGE is in hands of few people which play pump/dump with it by will.DOGE was abandoned by it creator,didnt have any tech progress for very long time and after chinese government total ban last September it lost Chinese investors and ground under its feets.Then DOGE went from 56 sat to 20 in just 2 weeks.So, lost of Chinese investors did have significant impact.It didnt completely destroy DOGE like some other coins which were very popular in China,but DOGE needs time to recover and find new investors.It is not easy task,because competition is harsh.New 0.14 wallet can get some positive attention,but without real promotion like other big coins have, DOGE will stay in alt mud.

Look at ETH. That coin is technical mess and nightmare,but it has excellent promotion and consequently a lot of investors.Despite all it flaws,numerous hacks,split on 2 chains,hardforks it price and popularity went on 100x.You can have the best coin on the world ,but without strong dedicated developpment team and promotion it will go nowhere.I know that many people talks that DOGE has strong community,bla,bla,bla ,but in fact it was strong and now it is quite opposite situation.Just look at posts on main thread on reddit(on bitcointalk is better situation) and you will see that most of it is sensless,mumbo-jumbo,nothing useful which can open debate and help DOGE to grow.Continuos developpment,strong promotion and more decentralized wealth distribution is what every coin,not just DOGE needs.

One suggestion: DOGEs mining bring 5 billion of new coins yearly.Let 3%(or more if voted) of this newly minted coins - 150 millions go to special account for DOGE foundation where it be used to hire more people to help present  developpment team and for promotional activities. 150 millions of DOGE is about 75 BTCs  at today prices ~ $850.000 per year .It will boost DOGE and put it back on track.  DASH is using 10% or $600.000 per month for these purposes.Mine opinion is that 3-5% will be ideal.

FractalUniverse

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

10000 DOGE

Dont waste your money for something so stupid.We are not kids.Just look at charts years back and you will see that few months after pump DOGE reaches between 15-25 sat.The reason for it is that vast majority of DOGE is in hands of few people which play pump/dump with it by will.DOGE was abandoned by it creator,didnt have any tech progress for very long time and after chinese government total ban last September it lost Chinese investors and ground under its feets.Then DOGE went from 56 sat to 20 in just 2 weeks.So, lost of Chinese investors did have significant impact.It didnt completely destroy DOGE like some other coins which were very popular in China,but DOGE needs time to recover and find new investors.It is not easy task,because competition is harsh.New 0.14 wallet can get some positive attention,but without real promotion like other big coins have, DOGE will stay in alt mud.
its not much of wasting, as I would be happy to buy more doges at 20 or lower Wink

Im willing to bet 100 000 doges under this conditions:

*Some very trustful and reputable forum member or dev will hold all doges from the beginning for entire bet duration in escrow. after  that (s)he will send them to the winner (minus some cut for escrowing service, say 5-10%).
*DOGE price of 20 satoshi would have to be reached by average on 3 largest doge volume exchanges. Any hacked or single dump outlier exchange would have to be disqualified from taking into consideration/
duration of average 20 or lower sat price would have to be sustained for some time, say for at least 1-2 hours.
*bet duration, perhaps for half year from now, so until end of september 2018

vickypon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

What did you imply in the thread? Your words sound like this one is alt-account of Hero/ Ledgendary, someone in the forum. You are under lots of radar which eagerly to track merit cycle from main-to-alt-account

I cant get you. What u try to say?
vickypon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

10000 DOGE

its not much of wasting, as I would be happy to buy more doges at 20 or lower Wink

*Some very trustful and reputable forum member or dev will hold all doges from the beginning for entire bet duration in escrow. after  that (s)he will send them to the winner (minus some cut for escrowing service, say 5-10%).
*DOGE price of 20 satoshi would have to be reached by average on 3 largest doge volume exchanges. Any hacked or single dump outlier exchange would have to be disqualified from taking into consideration/
duration of average 20 or lower sat price would have to be sustained for some time, say for at least 1-2 hours.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
thunderjet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:11:13 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 07:44:19 PM by thunderjet

10000 DOGE

You just dont read.I said that basic DOGE level is between 15-25,not below 20.Two major exchanges for DOGE are Poloniex and Bittrex,all others are much,much smaller and irrelevant.Half year is not DOGE full cycle,it can vary,it is 9 months to year.But you missed main thing - Iam not a kid or gambler,Iam trader.It is a difference.Iam interesting in open debate about improving DOGE,not in stupid gambling games.It is road to nowhere.

So,if you are serious about improving coin,I propose to you to send donation of 100.000 DOGE to dev team address,post transaction and I will send them 100.000 DOGE too.

Main problem is that DOGE developpment team has very little funds for working on improvments and promotions.I suggested to use same principle for its funding like DASH and help this coin to become better and more attractive for investors.It is in alt-mud for very long time and it is time to change it.Cant make good coin without constant developping and promotion of its capabilities.It needs funding ,so I proposed a viable solution which can give longterm funding stability to developping team for its activities.Everyone else are more than welcome to make theirs propositions(but not gambling ones Grin).

kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:21:56 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:32:44 PM by kostepanych2

For DOGE it's normal to go to 15-25 satoshi as well as to go to 150-250 sat ))))))
DOGE is one of the best dump and pump coin)))
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

For DOGE it's normal to go to 15-25 satoshi as well as to go to 150-250 sat ))))))
DOGE is one of the best dump and pump coins)))

This is DOGE so that we can expect anything from this coin mostly price movement depend on the trend of the market and now the financial indicators showing a hard time for alts. But this is normal from my point of view this is safe coin to make some profit in long term.
rostika4848

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:42:35 PM

DOGE is one of the best dump and pump coins)))

This is DOGE so that we can expect anything from this coin mostly price movement depend on the trend of the market and now the financial indicators showing a hard time for alts. But this is normal from my point of view this is safe coin to make some profit in long term.

In how many days it will take to the price of 15sat if it will be in next week i will buy DOGE of 2btc.
pozis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

Doge perspective coin. I think it has all come in this symbolic year she will shoot,you just need time. Bought,the timing turned out to be. Waiting for a good result Grin Cool

kuduirt

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

price back to the 16-17 sat hehe Cool

today you can oversleep mega Pump on bitcoin for 250 000$ per coin lol
FractalUniverse

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

You just dont read.I said that basic DOGE level is between 15-25,not below 20.Two major exchanges for DOGE are Poloniex and Bittrex,all others are much,much smaller and irrelevant.Half year is not DOGE full cycle,it can vary,it is 9 months to year.
20 or below level was just taken from my january bet proposal, not meant to be some "basic DOGE level", whatever it means.
2 or 3 largest exchanges, the average will be practically the same.
ok, so 9 or 12 months
But you missed main thing - Iam not a kid or gambler,Iam trader.Iam interesting in open debate about improving DOGE,not in stupid gambling games.It is road to nowhere.
then you should understand what option or hedging means
So,if you are serious about improving coin,I propose to you to send donation of 100.000 DOGE to dev team address,post transaction and I will send them 100.000 DOGE too.
I had already sent some before. Last time I checked, there was more than 10 milions of DOGE on dev funds address
Main problem is that DOGE developpment team has very little funds for working on improvments and promotions.I suggested to use same principle for its funding like DASH and help this coin to become better and more attractive for investors.It is in alt-mud for very long time and it is time to change it.Cant make good coin without constant developping and promotion of its capabilities.It needs funding ,so I proposed a viable solution which can give longterm funding stability to developping team for its activities.Everyone else are more than welcome to make theirs propositions(but not gambling ones Grin).
Investors? do we really need investors? why should currency need investors?
Those who were at the beginnings of DOGE know it was a joke coin, but it went viral. there was no need for much promotion.
we should stick with 1doge = 1doge idea, as a basic unit for fast crypto payments/transactions, and invest rather in building and promoting more DOGE accepting services and websites.
its fiat price is not much relevant for that matter.
Promoting just to lure new people into buying and artificially  rising price, so earlier investors could dump on them for profit? - there are 1000+ altcoins for that already.

thunderjet

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

You just dont read.I said that basic DOGE level is between 15-25,not below 20.Two major exchanges for DOGE are Poloniex and Bittrex,all others are much,much smaller and irrelevant.Half year is not DOGE full cycle,it can vary,it is 9 months to year.
20 or below level was just taken from my january bet proposal, not meant to be some "basic DOGE level", whatever it means.
2 or 3 largest exchanges, the average will be practically the same.
ok, so 9 or 12 months
But you missed main thing - Iam not a kid or gambler,Iam trader.Iam interesting in open debate about improving DOGE,not in stupid gambling games.It is road to nowhere.
then you should understand what option or hedging means
So,if you are serious about improving coin,I propose to you to send donation of 100.000 DOGE to dev team address,post transaction and I will send them 100.000 DOGE too.
I had already sent some before. Last time I checked, there was more than 10 milions of DOGE on dev funds address
Investors? do we really need investors? why should currency need investors?
Those who were at the beginnings of DOGE know it was a joke coin, but it went viral. there was no need for much promotion.
we should stick with 1doge = 1doge idea, as a basic unit for fast crypto payments/transactions, and invest rather in building and promoting more DOGE accepting services and websites.
its fiat price is not much relevant for that matter.
Promoting just to lure new people into buying and artificially  rising price, so earlier investors could dump on them for profit? - there are 1000+ altcoins for that already.

DOGE is not currency,it is asset like all other cryptos and every asset relay on investors. 1DOGE=1DOGE means nothing,simply dead end and in the time when other coins through theirs improvments trying to attract investors leads to nowhere.Cryptocoins are financial products and products which not modernize to become better and promote itself is doomed to slow and painful death.Competition between cryptos becomes more and more tough and coins like DOGE,stuck in limbo will be overrun by competition.Like in 2000s dot.com revolution - there were a lot of new companies at start,but just few of them survived.

So,attracting investors is not price question,but stability.More money means more stable price,because it will be harder to move price up or down when you have deep market.Who will accept today DOGE as a payment when it has such wild price oscillations?And if someone does it will include that risk in price ,so payment via DOGE will be significantly expensive than in fiat.To become currency its transactions needs to be less expensive than fiat ones(credit cards primary) and due to it volatile nature makes it impossible.

I was trying to give some viable ideas how to improve DOGE,make it better than just pump/dump coin,but if others are not interested ,fine by me.

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:36:36 AM

I remember a time when something around 34 was the typical "floor" for doge. But as we've seen it's gotten worse over the last few years.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:00:48 AM

I remember a time when something around 34 was the typical "floor" for doge. But as we've seen it's gotten worse over the last few years.
Dogecoin has been listed on many exchanges, particularly old exchanges, and many gambling platforms. It is mainly due to its fast transaction speed, and low transaction fees. I guess this is why Dogecoin has still been listed on many exchanges, even on Poloniex; and the coin might be on those places for a long time.
Looking at Dogecoin chart, I think it is right time to accumulate more coins in our portfolios.
Dogecoin's chart on coinmarketcap.com
Happy invest everyone, Dogecoin will make you rich.
OrzoCoins27

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

does doge wallet stake or mint after mature?
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:43:44 AM

Doge is POW, not POS. So no.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
OrzoCoins27

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

Doge is POW, not POS. So no.

Ok so how does that work and what is the cost and returns?
Pages: « 1 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: