Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 [1425] 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097240 times)
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

Hey Doge community, just wanted to drop by and share this article with you all. You certainly have one of the most interesting stories in the cryptocurrency industry. Keep up the great work.

From Digital Currency Executive Brief:
Dogecoin: The Little Dog That Could

https://dcebrief.com/dogecoin-the-little-dog-that-could/

Bit of a vanilla article there - but still good to get some publicity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Dogecoin is just holding the floor and high positions on coinmarketcap are coming to it easy by easy. It has Binance coin to flippen now next. All this is because of bearish market as new money isn't entering in those anymore. If trend reverses then Doge may desn't reach at more higher else it will keep climbing up and up.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

heavy bot suppression going on, tested a small sell order at 103 which immediately triggered a 40 btc sell wall undercutting me  Shocked

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

You have your own point of view to watch things and interpretate but I will not agree that if Bitcoin's price fall under $6k in case of rejection of ETF's it will not have impact on Doge's price. Dogecoin is performing against other altcoins if there is major decline in BTC that will drag it down as well. But hopefully that will not be cause and healthier growth will be seen ahead.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

You have your own point of view to watch things and interpretate but I will not agree that if Bitcoin's price fall under $6k in case of rejection of ETF's it will not have impact on Doge's price. Dogecoin is performing against other altcoins if there is major decline in BTC that will drag it down as well. But hopefully that will not be cause and healthier growth will be seen ahead.

I beg to differ, Bitcoin has fallen from 20k$ to below 6k$ and this is the now the 2nd rising of dogecoin in that time period. Your statements are contradictory to doge's actual performance against BTC's fall.

If history proves true, BTC falling further will result in Doge rising possibly back to its previous ATH 185 sats if not more to stay in par with its $USD value.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Good afternoon. A very small percentage of the fact that DogeCoin will be able to reach 185 satosh in this market. I wish everyone success.

I beg to differ, Bitcoin has fallen from 20k$ to below 6k$ and this is the now the 2nd rising of dogecoin in that time period. Your statements are contradictory to doge's actual performance against BTC's fall.

If history proves true, BTC falling further will result in Doge rising possibly back to its previous ATH 185 sats if not more to stay in par with its $USD value.
DNotesEDU

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

Hey Doge community, just wanted to drop by and share this article with you all. You certainly have one of the most interesting stories in the cryptocurrency industry. Keep up the great work.

From Digital Currency Executive Brief:
Dogecoin: The Little Dog That Could

https://dcebrief.com/dogecoin-the-little-dog-that-could/

Bit of a vanilla article there - but still good to get some publicity

Thank you for the feedback.

On a side note, do you have any idea when Yobit is going to be delisting DNotes 1.0? Your team has created a lot of pissed off people who bought DNotes 1.0, thinking it was DNotes 2.0 without realizing that our team doesn't support the obsolete chain anymore. It would be great if your team at Yobit could sort this out.
Bruce_Wayne

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

Good article on FORBES.com predicts DOGE as top 3 coin must read.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2018/07/23/dogecoin-for-decentralization/#5d182ea414f7
Article written by
Clem Chambers is the CEO of private investors web site ADVFN.com and author of Be Rich, The Game in Wall Street and Trading Cryptocurrencies: A Beginner’s Guide.

The top pick remains bitcoin. Then comes monero because of its privacy strengths, which is increasingly a big deal in this surveillance society we have awoken in,  and finally the long shot contender for me is the belittled dogecoin.

Why dogecoin? Because it is everything bitcoin stands for, a perfect example of crypto-techo-anarchy. Nobody owns it, nobody controls it, it’s a jungle. If crypto-anarchy is part of the future, dogecoin will do extremely well. If anarchy can never really work then it will still struggle on, because unlike a stock it can’t go bust.

Also, don't forget to sign the petition for Amazon.com
https://www.change.org/p/jeff-bezos-doge4amazon-accept-dogecoin-as-a-payment-method?
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

I think DOGE is a good coin, I have known for more than 3 years and often make DOGE as a trading, but the price that keeps on decreasing makes everyone impatient to continue to invest and hold DOGE for a long time.
I don't know how to call Dogecoin in its potential, but it is very good time to buy the coin.
Dogecoin has fallen to low price, which has been below 40 satoshi.

Even though I am very much pro crypto, calculating in Satoshis doesn't always make perfect sense. You need to take into account the dollar value as long as crypto isn't ruling the world.
A lot of ppl has a different approach.
If you invest in crypto then the balance is reasonably considered in the investment currency.
Now it is bitcoin. Even satoshi already  Grin

Up to everyone of course how to do their calculations, but honestly if you calculate in crypto only but your dollar value goes down 90%, I guess it still hurts.

That's what makes investing in crypto confusing at times. Will you calculate in BTC or USD value? When prices are rising, it doesn't matter much. But when they are falling, it depends if you are a BTC person or fiat person.

No, say whatever you want, but the vast majority of people are still fiat persons. If they were all BTC persons, you would be hearing much less negativity as everybody would be fine with the USD value of their portfolio approaching zero.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
digitalblock

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

Good evening. DogeCoin demonstrates good stability, but it will be very hard to keep the coin at this level. I wish everyone success.

I think DOGE is a good coin, I have known for more than 3 years and often make DOGE as a trading, but the price that keeps on decreasing makes everyone impatient to continue to invest and hold DOGE for a long time.
I don't know how to call Dogecoin in its potential, but it is very good time to buy the coin.
Dogecoin has fallen to low price, which has been below 40 satoshi.

Even though I am very much pro crypto, calculating in Satoshis doesn't always make perfect sense. You need to take into account the dollar value as long as crypto isn't ruling the world.
A lot of ppl has a different approach.
If you invest in crypto then the balance is reasonably considered in the investment currency.
Now it is bitcoin. Even satoshi already  Grin

Up to everyone of course how to do their calculations, but honestly if you calculate in crypto only but your dollar value goes down 90%, I guess it still hurts.

That's what makes investing in crypto confusing at times. Will you calculate in BTC or USD value? When prices are rising, it doesn't matter much. But when they are falling, it depends if you are a BTC person or fiat person.

No, say whatever you want, but the vast majority of people are still fiat persons. If they were all BTC persons, you would be hearing much less negativity as everybody would be fine with the USD value of their portfolio approaching zero.
ConcernedCoiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

****NEWS UPDATE****
Hello folks.  There is a tweeter voting campaign to list Doge as a market at Cryptohub.online.   17 hours left so please vote accordingly.  Thanks.
https://twitter.com/CryptoHubONLINE/
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:32:17 AM

Does the DOGE coin now reach the highest point price than the prices in the previous year ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

****NEWS UPDATE****
Hello folks.  There is a tweeter voting campaign to list Doge as a market at Cryptohub.online.   17 hours left so please vote accordingly.  Thanks.
https://twitter.com/CryptoHubONLINE/

It was missing some details on the link provided, use this direct one:

https://twitter.com/CryptoHubONLINE/status/1039892192708513792

Is it possible doge is at the moment behind BCN (Bytecoin) ??

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

Does the DOGE coin now reach the highest point price than the prices in the previous year ?

in my opinion in the next bull run of aLL altcoins and bitcoin Doge will reach at least the highest price of jan 2018 and probably much more
digitalblock

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

Good evening. I would not be in such a hurry with such conclusions, DogeCoin is a good coin, but for a higher price, more time is needed. I wish everyone success.

in my opinion in the next bull run of aLL altcoins and bitcoin Doge will reach at least the highest price of jan 2018 and probably much more
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

It looks like he's preparing to re-enter at a better price. At this stage, there is an accumulation and it is not clear where the price will go.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

Good evening. I would not be in such a hurry with such conclusions, DogeCoin is a good coin, but for a higher price, more time is needed. I wish everyone success.

This user may be a whale, as this is the second time he's made a price warning, and both times a large sell wall appeared after his postings on bittrex. currently a 60 and a 142 BTC sell walls sit at 110 and 111 sats. Could be some time indeed until these whales finish accumulating before the next rise.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
ourcoin1
Copper Member

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:20:09 PM

Doge is a whale coin
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

Doge is a whale coin

Finally you discovered the hidden truth that is nature of this coin so many whales are involve in this. Time to time they make new bag holders with same pattern but this is good choice for trading and safe investment if you buy at bottom.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

What do you think? Is this pump over and DOGE price will fall?
Or we will see 120-150 sat in the near future?
Pages: « 1 ... 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 [1425] 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: