Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED  (Read 147969 times)
smapdi

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:21:58 PM

I also appreciate that you're here but can you just answer some of the outstanding questions?

It'd really go a long way I believe as far as people not continuing to believe that they've been scammed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koppit

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:27:46 PM

Almost everyone here believes me to be a scammer.

Please believe me when I tell you all that I am truly sorry for the dogecoins that are owed to you.

Another pool operator has been very kind to me over these past few days and is helping me get through this. You have no idea how badly I feel about this situation. It is draining the life out of me every second of every day.

My words may mean nothing to most of you, but this is the truth.

It is not possible for me to purchase the amount of dogecoins that are owed to many of the miners of my pool. When I first realized this, I abandoned my ship. It was foolish for me to do this and the fact that I did that will make it much harder for anyone to believe a word out of my mouth. I don't blame you but please, read my thread from the beginning, and I hope you can see from the start I gave my pool everything I had.

The person I am working with has encouraged the idea of reopening my pool and has agreed to run it with me to make sure there are no issues with double payouts. Any owed balances will be paid using any and all fees that my pool collects. If / when the owed balances are settled in full, the person who is helping me will take full control of the pool. You will no longer have to deal with me. I'm not cut out for this, and I realize that. This was my first pool and will be my last pool. This is a terrible situation for all of my miners and I'm sorry that I couldn't fix the problems with my pool.

It's not easy coming to this forum and reading the things people are saying. I'm not a bad person. I've done right my whole life. I will do everything I can to right this ship and make things right.

I think you may need to give a bit more information than that, otherwise you'll find that nobody will even mine for the pool to begin with, so no doge will be generated to pay these owed coins.
Of the double payouts, you should have just debited their account the amount of doge they were paid twice, like another pool I read about did. That way they can choose to dig themselves out of the hole. Alternatively, notify them in a PM or via email that you're docking their payout until it's paid off. It's only fair, as technically at this point, because of a bug in the code (that I'll note you didn't create) they have taken coins that are not theirs. I'm willing to bet they're not the ones complaining.

Regardless, thanks for coming back to let us know what's happening, please just be open an honest about it moving forward.
BaneBear

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:32:29 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 08:42:36 PM by BaneBear

Please believe me when I tell you all that I am truly sorry for the dogecoins that are owed to you.

Another pool operator has been very kind to me over these past few days and is helping me get through this. You have no idea how badly I feel about this situation. It is draining the life out of me every second of every day.

It is not possible for me to purchase the amount of dogecoins that are owed to many of the miners of my pool. When I first realized this, I abandoned my ship. It was foolish for me to do this and the fact that I did that will make it much harder for anyone to believe a word out of my mouth. I don't blame you but please, read my thread from the beginning, and I hope you can see from the start I gave my pool everything I had.

The person I am working with has encouraged the idea of reopening my pool and has agreed to run it with me to make sure there are no issues with double payouts. Any owed balances will be paid using any and all fees that my pool collects. If / when the owed balances are settled in full, the person who is helping me will take full control of the pool. You will no longer have to deal with me. I'm not cut out for this, and I realize that. This was my first pool and will be my last pool. This is a terrible situation for all of my miners and I'm sorry that I couldn't fix the problems with my pool.

It's not easy coming to this forum and reading the things people are saying. I'm not a bad person. I've done right my whole life. I will do everything I can to right this ship and make things right.

Im not saying you were a scammer to start with. You started to be a scammer when you went off grid. Knowing that your pool were F**ked. and nobody were getting payed.
"Knowing that clients wont be payed, and not telling"
If thats not a scam, what is it?

1. Make everybody believe everything will be fixed asap.
2. Disapear, leaving all the miners to mine for your failed pool with no info.
3. come back and say that "everything is gone. even that wich were mined in the weeks after the original reason-explained"

And why did you ever pay doge's yourself?
Im pretty sure most other pools solves these things by either giving the people who got payed double minus dogecredits, so they have to mine back their already gotten coins befor getting new. Or by donations.
Im pretty sure if you had asked we would all tip in a bit to get it on the wheels again.

There is too much holes in your story..
If the double payments were the only issue. where is all the doge's mined after that? your site went offline  a few days back. until that people still had faith that you would have said something to us if anything were wrong...
themrlonewolf

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:38:49 PM

Man I trusted you by putting 15 MH power on your pool , in exchange , my doges are lost for now , so I don't understand why are you trying to get pity of us ..

If you are right in your life , you should find a way to buy or gives your doges to the community , we have past energy power and we pay for it , and know you are telling us it's a little issue ?

Be honest , payouts issues are easy to solve , but always had troubles to get our coins out from your pool , even automatics payouts had issues all the time , it's too much issues on payements to be a real technical issue

Don't tell us that you have nothing from this pool , actually you should have a good amount of doges in your wallet...

Know we are waiting from your news about the solution to our situation ...

Regards
scarface

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:39:10 PM

so is the 3 billion dogecoin wallet from phonetic? or was it all fud and its some sort of investor?

from what he is saying he is broke? how is that possible??

wtf is going on??

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

mitymouse

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:40:38 PM

I also appreciate that you're here but can you just answer some of the outstanding questions?

It'd really go a long way I believe as far as people not continuing to believe that they've been scammed.

Agreed, I'm willing to forgive and forget if the obvious questions are answered. Let's start with this 'Where are all of the dogecoins that were mined between the time that the pool stopped paying out?'

If there is someone with some credibility that is helping you, it would go a long way in helping us trust you if that person came forward as well.
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:43:35 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 08:54:12 PM by cthulu1

Evidence that money was being funneled out clearly indicates you're a lying asshole. noone in their right mind would ever, ever join a pool you had a hand in controlling ever again.not to mention noone should trust this "friend" of his either. the only way to start making this right, since clearly phonetic is reading this, is to start liquidating his assets to pay off all the miners which means selling his servers, etc. in the event that can't happen, he needs to understand that he can still be held accountable on a legal basis. under US constitution what he did is wire fraud and that's a hefty fine and 30 years in prison..hope you have what it takes to do the right thing!
muchdogecpumine

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:55:31 PM

There is a very good reason for that.  While some were quick to shout "scam!", some thought that maybe you were having a legitimate problem and we should wait and see.  I was one of the latter. 

As the days went by without any word for you, it looked more and more likely that you took the money and ran.  I followed the money through the blockchain because nobody else was doing it.  The transactions looked suspicious to me, but I'm not an expert.  I brought what I found to a few people, including a reputable pool operator, who confirmed that it did not look right. 

If you expect anybody here to believe what you are saying now, you'll need to do the following for a start:

1.) Explain why nearly all of the Doge mined after payouts stops appears to have been sold off
2.) Explain why you were able to to move / sell the mined Doge for the last two weeks but not post here
3.) Provide a full list of the dogecoin addresses used by the pool and an explanation of the purpose of each
4.) Provide links to the accidental double payments on http://dogechain.info
5.) Provide us with access to a repository containing the pool's server log files for at least the last three weeks

You cannot expect anybody to believe that you are not a scammer if you won't tell us your side of the story.

cthulu1

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

also just FYI, he ditched the scryptspool domain. old URL now redirects to http://capsatschool.com/
Owndapwn

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:36:48 PM

So the domain, doge.scryptpools.com, seems to be redirecting to a site called http://capsatschool.com/
No idea what nonsense that's about, but it isn't good for the pool coming back up, I'd imagine.
BlaCKBloOD

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:00:22 PM

I will give 10000  from the pool
You can also add me ...

user name on the pool : BlaCKBloOD
hitandrun

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:22:08 PM

If you expect anybody here to believe what you are saying now, you'll need to do the following for a start:

1.) Explain why nearly all of the Doge mined after payouts stops appears to have been sold off
2.) Explain why you were able to to move / sell the mined Doge for the last two weeks but not post here
3.) Provide a full list of the dogecoin addresses used by the pool and an explanation of the purpose of each
5.) Provide us with access to a repository containing the pool's server log files for at least the last three weeks

You cannot expect anybody to believe that you are not a scammer if you won't tell us your side of the story.

+1

I think that you (Phonetic) have an answer asap!

This is the only way.
cthulu1

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:35:40 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 11:47:21 PM by cthulu1

The evidence is probably so damning he will never release that info. instead, he'll disappear again and post a paragraph answer in another 3 months explaining that you've all made him very rich. :p

also from the guy below me, +1 for this:
Also, we should negotiate deadlines.
namecointrader

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:42:49 PM

There is a very good reason for that.  While some were quick to shout "scam!", some thought that maybe you were having a legitimate problem and we should wait and see.  I was one of the latter. 

As the days went by without any word for you, it looked more and more likely that you took the money and ran.  I followed the money through the blockchain because nobody else was doing it.  The transactions looked suspicious to me, but I'm not an expert.  I brought what I found to a few people, including a reputable pool operator, who confirmed that it did not look right. 

+1

This is a reasonable demand. Phonetic should start here if he wants us to believe that he is not a scammer. Also, we should negotiate deadlines.
dcc

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:02:21 AM

Put you website back up, provide some clear explanation to all, and go on with your plan. Make you word real with action and evidences, honest people will stick with you you if you are honest and clear too. Keep us posted an put that website back up ASAP with propper upadates and a feasilble plan to pay us, without miner you will never pay anyone.
namecointrader

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:39:58 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 04:04:48 AM by namecointrader

The bounty is still growing.

Bounty for the retrieval of the stolen Doge(payable after it has been retrieved):
Cryptoin: 4000k
sakusenob: 50k
namecointrader: 143k
koppit: 20k
Wekkel: 1k
Epistemic: 2k
granathus: 10k
ofeefee: 100k
Evilish: 24k
Owndapwn: 100k
RickJamesBTC: 20k
Necron99: 350k
clshades: 55k
prdatur: 25k
bearsworth: 100k
nesco1805: 20k
Luuzer: 100k
Gelbstich: 80k
smapdi: 100k
BaneBear: 20799
oyvinds: 3k
x3maniac: 100k
hitandrun: 10k
themrlonewolf: 499k
spodo: 10k
JRDALLAS23: 55k
looni: 15k
hoeczek: 2.5k
BlaCKBloOD: 10k

Total : 6025.299k

Bounty for the identity of Phonetic(immediately payable):

Cryptoin: 1000k
Owndapwn:100k
namecointrader:140k
smapdi: 50k
BaneBear: 20k
oyvinds: 3k
hitandrun: 10k
looni: 5k

Total: 1323k

Grand Total: 7.348299 million Doge

Other Coins(identity of Phonetic):
tins: 2000 Earthcoin
clshades

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:28:32 AM

Phonetic you can bitch and moan all you want ok. Fact is you ran... so that's your character. 2nd the value of the coin has dropped so much since this happened that nobody can recover the losses or make the profit they should have. I'm out 40 bux on power because of your fuck up and I will not make that back now. I could have easily traded these coins when they had value and when I had more time thru xmas.

A real man woulda fessed up right away or at the very least shut down his wallet before things got out of hand. Far to late to make amends and from where I'm sitting you are full of shit.

Benefit of the doubt was already given by many and you had the chance to stand up and be a man. You failed.

Identify this guy and expose please. Report to FBI so they can track his financials. I will be sending my report tomorrow.

Fuck you Phonetic...
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:47:26 AM

Holy shit!?!
You scammed millions and millions of coins off people. I'm guessing you blew all the money.
Now, you're going to re-open the scam pool to attempt to scam more coins from people.
Jesus-that's one of the ballsiest things I've ever seen...going for the double scam pool. Un-fuckin'-believable!

If anybody falls for it this time, they derserve to get their coins stolen.

P.S. whoever is adding up the bounties...I'm doubling my bounty to ID this scammer to 2000 Earthcoins.
woowoo

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:47:33 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 04:13:30 AM by woowoo

isnt this the same excuse/story that cryptohash.it  gave ? something about double payments,then vanished
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=373002.msg4073227#msg4073227

edit:added link to thread
namecointrader

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:05:41 AM

tins, the bounty has been updated.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: