Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED  (Read 147969 times)
oktay50000

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:03:34 AM

guys still minig on that pool with high kh rate.....what u think guys Huh its over? scryptpools = scam?HuhHuh

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:05:46 AM

as  howard said, when you find a guy who's hiding his address using a proxy in panama, which is a known safe haven for cyber criminal activity, then it's almost definitely a scam.
BaneBear

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:21:39 AM

guys still minig on that pool with high kh rate.....what u think guys Huh its over? scryptpools = scam?HuhHuh

I would at least register on another pool and mine there until this thing is resolved.

He answered in the beginning. but its strange that nobody is responding in many days..

Change pool and hope for the best. thats what im doing at least.
oktay50000

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:33:28 AM

I would at least register on another pool and mine there until this thing is resolved.

He answered in the beginning. but its strange that nobody is responding in many days..

i changed the pool mate but ive 280k stuck in pool mate... Angry

BaneBear

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:39:55 AM

oh im really sorry Sad
I had a good load in doge.cryptohash.it befor admin there dissapeared with all our coins. after that i set autopayment to slighly over minimum value and been skeptical if autopayments stopped coming trough. but it seems i have again lost a good pile on a pool with this one. But lets hope Phonetic comes trough at last.
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:45:37 AM

oh im really sorry Sad
I had a good load in doge.cryptohash.it befor admin there dissapeared with all our coins. after that i set autopayment to slighly over minimum value and been skeptical if autopayments stopped coming trough. but it seems i have again lost a good pile on a pool with this one. But lets hope Phonetic comes trough at last.

Don't use a pool as a bank. Sad  I lucked out, I only lost a few hours work here, but that was 30k I think.  However that on top of the other pool I was using that apparently went down a fork, it had a 30 hour block that was then orphaned.  I'm much more careful where I point my rigs now.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
nesco1805

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:51:52 AM

20k missing here. Unable to withdrew DOGE from account.

Made a Support ticket. We'll see how it goes.
syscorpdev

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:11:35 AM

I've been trying to put it all in perspective...

Major DogeCoin wallet hack...check
Major DDoS attack against various DogeCoin websites...check
Payouts slow or non-existent....check

I'm kinda leaning towards one of two conclusions here - either 1) the pool owner was hacked and the website has been under attack for some time; or 2) the attackers were trying to drive us to specific pools which they did not attack in order to set up the heist.

Regardless, I'm kind of stuck - I have tried several other pools and there has been no comparison in what I have been able to generate through scryptpools vs. netcodepool vs. forkpool. Mining at scryptpools generates way more shares than any other site I've tried so far.

So for those of you going to other pools, I'm using cgminer and cpuminer side by side. Using Intel HD 4000 GPU and Core i5 CPU. Any suggestions as to how I can equal my returns through other pools?

I'm willing to give Phonetic the benefit of the doubt but I want to start hedging my bets....remember scryptpools started Dec 8, 2013 so growing pains are to be expected.
shoraibit

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:26:30 AM

I'm sure the guy is just on vacation or something. He'll be back.
hophip

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:57:37 AM

Even if hes on vacation his auto payments dont work and manuals arent working either. IMO dont mine here. I switched to doge.rapidhash.net for now we shall see how that place goes. Atleast I can get my coins from them...
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:03:14 AM

My email is: spike420211@gmail.com
my screenname is:spike420211
I have my password, lost my PIN.
can you PLEAASE reset my PIN?
ty in advance
Cryptoin

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:00:43 AM

Unable to withdraw coins from pool via manual or automatic payment.  Also sent you a PM please contact me.
Miner2000

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:02:14 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 08:17:34 AM by Miner2000

I've been waiting four days. Request manual payment and fails. I again request and says "You already have one active manual payout request."... Phonetic tell us something. Check this topic out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390923.0 I have sent several mail and has not replied to any.

Miner2000

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:17:00 AM

I've been waiting four days. Request manual payment and fails. I again request and says "You already have one active manual payout request."... Phonetic tell us something. I have sent several mail and has not replied to any. Check this topic out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390923.0
iaMkcK

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:29:18 AM

I've been waiting four days. Request manual payment and fails. I again request and says "You already have one active manual payout request."... Phonetic tell us something. I have sent several mail and has not replied to any. Check this topic out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390923.0

We know, you aren't the only one. Please stop spamming the same message to different threads, and posting essentially the same thing. It isn't helping.
pumpclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:37:31 AM

payout work? i left some coins here...switched to other pool Sad
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:32:58 AM

If we can get operating again I'll be back, but on http://doge.netcodepool.org now, and was in the chat with the fights, haha, reminds me of old times, might be my pool of choice going forward, much doges to all!

Agreed.
Can't you guys just see that netcode was working all along this time. Always trust a pool that is old and time-tested.
I'm mining ltc with them since 18 months for your information.

I've had problems with netcode recently.  I have my miners pointed to multipool right now with netcode as the backup.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
oktay50000

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:26:34 PM

he could post here that guys im going vacation ....his support was good and he was a good person...dont know what happening

minerX1979

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:48:25 PM

I've registered to post in this thread after reading it for a while.

First I want to thank Phonetic for a very good job done on his pool!

Scryptpools made me more DOGES than any other pool. This pool was smoking hot just a few days ago.
People lining up to pay 2% with their 1Mhz+ rigs, asking for invites because we all knew: Scryptpools with Phonetic is the place to be!

I've studied the scripts the pools run on and as a php developer I can tell you that the code doesn't scale well for many simultaneous users.
Especially when you're under a DDOS attack, which many of the popular DOGE pools suffered from.

Phonetic has been doing his best to keep the pool going, and so far  he has always kept his word.
I've been a fan of his work ethics. Combined with the payout of the site... this pool was golden.

Then the attacks came, and once while working on a fix I see Phonetic coming back to this thread being accused by people of being a scammer.
From that moment on everything that went wrong was proof he was a scammer.

This was just before or on Christmas.

Let's say he has a loving family, wanting him to be with them... and he has us... a pool of people accusing him of being a scammer.
Would you sacrifice your family's joy over a gang of people accusing you?

I think that IF Phonetic runs of with our DOGES, it will be because we made him do it. By constantly repeating he's a scammer.
If you keep telling something to someone, they may start to believe in it...

So how about we all turn this thing 180 degrees and get things up and running again.
Because we all know that this is one of the best pools when things work as they should.

First, let's assume he installed or configured a script that did pay out people too much.
To those that are not familiar with mining pool software... There is no single-install solution. You'll have to mix and match some scripts, who are cloned by many people with different features. Some turn out to have errors. Like paying out too little or too much.

So the pool is in debt because it paid some users too much, who may either stay quiet or just think they got lucky.

We can fix this debt the pool has by all chipping in. We could all donate 50 or 100 percent for a few hours of mining.
Yes we would give away our coins, but as DOGE miners and holders it wouldn't hurt to act as a community and help rebuild one of our foundations.

That could help strengthen the DOGE community vibe. And a better DOGE vibe could lead to a better DOGE exchange rate:)

Let's all stick our DOGES together and defeat the obstacles ahead!
oktay50000

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:51:40 PM

I've registered to post in this thread after reading it for a while.

First I want to thank Phonetic for a very good job done on his pool!

Scryptpools made me more DOGES than any other pool. This pool was smoking hot just a few days ago.
People lining up to pay 2% with their 1Mhz+ rigs, asking for invites because we all knew: Scryptpools with Phonetic is the place to be!

I've studied the scripts the pools run on and as a php developer I can tell you that the code doesn't scale well for many simultaneous users.
Especially when you're under a DDOS attack, which many of the popular DOGE pools suffered from.

Phonetic has been doing his best to keep the pool going, and so far  he has always kept his word.
I've been a fan of his work ethics. Combined with the payout of the site... this pool was golden.

Then the attacks came, and once while working on a fix I see Phonetic coming back to this thread being accused by people of being a scammer.
From that moment on everything that went wrong was proof he was a scammer.

This was just before or on Christmas.

Let's say he has a loving family, wanting him to be with them... and he has us... a pool of people accusing him of being a scammer.
Would you sacrifice your family's joy over a gang of people accusing you?

I think that IF Phonetic runs of with our DOGES, it will be because we made him do it. By constantly repeating he's a scammer.
If you keep telling something to someone, they may start to believe in it...

So how about we all turn this thing 180 degrees and get things up and running again.
Because we all know that this is one of the best pools when things work as they should.

First, let's assume he installed or configured a script that did pay out people too much.
To those that are not familiar with mining pool software... There is no single-install solution. You'll have to mix and match some scripts, who are cloned by many people with different features. Some turn out to have errors. Like paying out too little or too much.

So the pool is in debt because it paid some users too much, who may either stay quiet or just think they got lucky.

We can fix this debt the pool has by all chipping in. We could all donate 50 or 100 percent for a few hours of mining.
Yes we would give away our coins, but as DOGE miners and holders it wouldn't hurt to act as a community and help rebuild one of our foundations.

That could help strengthen the DOGE community vibe. And a better DOGE vibe could lead to a better DOGE exchange rate:)

Let's all stick our DOGES together and defeat the obstacles ahead!

you are right my friend i like phonetic too
but he could say that miners im off for 1 week or 2
or im going to vacation or anything...

look at situation here...
1-coins stuck
2-no response from a active admin like phonetic
3-sell huge amount on doges on cryptsy
3-trace route info

what u execpt??
scrypt pool was best pool ive mined in and im very upset for this issue
and yes we will donate if it need to keep pool runing up

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: