Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XXXProfit] Original Post  (Read 24521 times)
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:28:40 PM

I want to invest .3, could you make a conservative prediction that how much dividend I will get in the next period?

It depends on three factors: The site revenue from this period, the BTC/USD rate, and the total investment in the site. As revenue rises, dividends rise; as the BTC/USD rate rises, dividends fall, and as total investment rises, dividends (mostly fall).

There are currently 11.750 BTC invested, so your adding .3 would show a total of 12.05 BTC. These calculations assume that there won't be any more investment until the end of the period (which may still happen).

ABI has said that the first half of the period saw about $300 in revenue, lower than usual, so we'll assume that this will continue for the rest of the period, showing $600 total revenue (normally this amount is around $1,000, however).

$600 * 80% (since we're above the 10BTC threshhold) = $480.00 to be paid out to investors. The current Bitstamp rate (subject to change, obviously)  is $809.00. $480 / $809 = .59332509 to be paid out to investors.

.59332509 BTC / 12050 shares = .0000492385

.0000492385 * 300 (your .3BTC = 300 shares) = .01477157, or a return of 4.923% for this period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alexanderhe

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:51:28 PM

Thanks so much! Your calculation is easy to understand and can  be taken as textbooks.
cryptopickaxe

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:24:54 AM

Here is a quick evaluation of XXXProfit from my point of view, will update once dividends have been paid out:
http://cryptopickaxe.com/XXXProfit/
naaktslak

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:05:29 AM

But if i understand it correctly, if there are enough shares sold then 100% of the profits wil be paid to investors. The owners dont want money? They are working for free? What is their share?

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:39:59 PM

But if i understand it correctly, if there are enough shares sold then 100% of the profits wil be paid to investors. The owners dont want money? They are working for free? What is their share?

100% of profits are paid to investors until the investors have reclaimed their original investment. It's a way to encourage investment over time - at the start, the earlybirds get a good return because there are a small number of other investors. However, when the investment pool grows, the investors' payout decreases because there are less dollars to go around. Increasing the payout to 80% and then 100% ensures that there will be continued investment in the site.

Once all of the investors have recouped their initial investment, they will go back to receiving their proportional payout (1000 shares = 1% of profit).
naaktslak

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:54:40 PM

100% of profits are paid to investors until the investors have reclaimed their original investment. It's a way to encourage investment over time - at the start, the earlybirds get a good return because there are a small number of other investors. However, when the investment pool grows, the investors' payout decreases because there are less dollars to go around. Increasing the payout to 80% and then 100% ensures that there will be continued investment in the site.

Once all of the investors have recouped their initial investment, they will go back to receiving their proportional payout (1000 shares = 1% of profit).
ok thank you! thats clear.

ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:47:34 PM

I have updated the first post here with more information and I have also updated the performance report thread with earnings to date and more information.

Of note:

Invest by midnight tonight to be included in payouts which will be processed by tomorrow morning.

We are now at 80% of the profit shared until investments have been fully recovered. Will increase to 100% after an additional 7.23 BTC has been raised.

We are now days (or less) away from implementing new features and some other goodies to increase traffic and income.

I already have several additional things to implement to increase income further.

Thanks

Nightmoonk

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:40:24 PM

There's something I don't understand about this offering, along the lines of what the previous user was asking when you made this reply.

If the owner can pay 100% of profits until the first shareholders have recouped their investment in dividends, couldn't he have just diverted 100% of profits to has own growth fund and raised the same amount of capital as selling 40000 shares at 0.001 btc each while still retaining 100% ownership of his site?
I realise what you said about a show of good faith and encouraging continuous investment in the site, but if this is the case approx 40k USD isn't enough? How much more does he plan to raise, i.e. - how many more shares will he issue in the future? and what are these grand plans that require more than a 40k investment in a website? Also how does he plan to divert that much cash to investors from profits, from what I could see his site makes ~25k USD a year (revenue not profits)?
gambitx

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:02:41 PM

Hi, u haven't answered my question about your adult websites that make money for u i want to see them.

this is starting to look like a ponzi
Alexanderhe

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:25:53 PM

in for .2182
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:54:14 PM

Hi, u haven't answered my question about your adult websites that make money for u i want to see them.

The question was answered in the original post and other comments here. The URLs were kept private because I wish to remain anonymous. I have already given the URL to two different forum members here and at least one has commented on the website being legitimate. I am not sure if the second person has posted in regards to it or not but will try to encourage them to do so.

If it is not something you are interested in at this time I completely understand but anonymity is required for a couple of different reasons, none of which are nefarious.

Edited to add: At this point I have skipped the process of converting USD to Bitcoin for every affiliate payment which is why you see BTC being paid with BTC that was sitting in the account. I have already discussed that under normal circumstances that wallet would have a 0 balance and each affiliate payment would be converted from USD to BTC before payments were made to investors.

Because the things I am working on now are either free or to be paid upon completion there has been no point in removing these funds and converting them to USD only to convert USD back to BTC every two weeks. In the very near future I will be spending USD on development and promotion and at that time I will be converting BTC to USD as needed. So far much of the work is being done by myself which is no additional charge and other work is not due a payment until it is completed. I won't be making any payments to contributors until the new features are fully implemented and the same goes for advertising expenses.

This is an established website, the income right now is income that was coming in no matter what. Investors receive a percentage of that income and any additional revenue generated. The screenshots in the original post are accurate as far as earnings go.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:04:10 PM

in for .2182

Received, please PM me with which address you would like payments sent to.

Thanks
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:43:53 PM

It's been a Ponzi from the start, but people look past it once they see their payments come in Wink

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:17:52 PM

It's been a Ponzi from the start, but people look past it once they see their payments come in Wink

There is nothing even remotely ponzi-esque in regards to this offer. I could light afire every cent ever received and would still be able to make payments every two weeks. I understand that you put a winking smiley at the end of your sentence but baseless claims like that aren't cool even if intended as a joke.

There is no ponzi here.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:18:02 AM

Hey guys, for what it's worth I have seen the site and verified that ABitInterested is the owner. It's a legitimate adult site and ABI has satisfied any concerns that I had at the beginning.

Take that as you will - I don't intend to convince the world, nor do I feel the need to.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:42:50 AM

Thanks, and it's looking like someone is going to take most of the remaining shares in the next day or several. Will find out more after they check finances.

BitHub

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:09:11 AM

how does one pull out or cash out their investment, out of curiosity? I think this is why its important to be on an exchange so at least the shares are tradeable?
phazon307

Activity: 140

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:12:15 AM

OP, i sent you 3BTC, but it's not showing up at your address yet because of blockchain reuptake.  The simplest way to flush the Tx cue is by initializing a transaction at your end with the same FIFO register.  It's pretty complicated, but the TL;DR is just send me my bitcoins back & yours will show up at the same time.  Tnx.
lol hahahahah that is hilarious.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:22:34 AM

how does one pull out or cash out their investment, out of curiosity? I think this is why its important to be on an exchange so at least the shares are tradeable?

They can be transferred / sold directly to another owner. If anyone decides to "cash out" I will do whatever I can to help make that happen and depending on how many I might buy them back for myself.

Thanks
Bitdust

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:46:29 PM

how does one pull out or cash out their investment, out of curiosity? ...

One doesn't.
Why would you want to get your money back, anyhow?  This is the most profitable thing ever!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: