Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [XXXProfit] Original Post  (Read 24519 times)
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:42:35 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 10:48:48 PM by ABitInterested

XXXProfit Information

I have edited this post to make it more concise and to introduce changes that will benefit partners.

Profit share is now at 100% until all partners have broken even.

Performance reports have been moved to this thread.

Update

XXXProfit Summarized Information

Offering ownership interest of an established, legal adult website with revenue of $18,378 in 2012 and $20,250 year to date in 2013 with projections of $45,000 to $100,000 in 2014.

IPO Details

Pricing below assumes BTC at $800-$1000 and may be adjusted if there is a severe decrease in exchange rate.

Total Market Value - 100 BTC - 100,000 Fixed Shares

40% Equity Offered - 40,000 Shares For 40 BTC

.001 BTC Per Share - No Minimum Requirements | Partial Shares OK | No Fee Transfers | No Forced Buybacks

Fast Tracked Returns

In order to return initial investments as quickly as possible we are offering the following incentives.

• No Delay Profit Distributions

Profits shared as they are received, currently every 15 days.

• No Hidden Or Unexpected Expenses

The only expense that will be deducted before profits are distributed is $400 per month for hosting. This will be locked in for one year and can only be changed with a shareholder vote and only after one year has passed.

• 50% To 100% Profit Distribution Until Initial Investments Are Returned

Between 50% and 100% of total profit will be distributed to shareholders until initial investments are recuperated. In effect once 1 BTC has been raised and increases as milestones are reached. Increases to 60% at 5 BTC raised, 80% at 10 BTC and 100% at 20 BTC.

• Participating Investors Share 40% Of Profit Starting Immediately Regardless Of Actual Exposure

We will distribute a full 40% of the overall profit at the end of each pay period to participating investors regardless of their actual exposure. If only 40 shares are sold by December 15th then we will split 40% of the total profit between those 40 shares. If at the end of the next pay period there are 200 shares in circulation then 40% of the overall profit will be distributed 200 ways. Since this is the same amount of profit that would be distributed among the 40,000 shares that were made available in this IPO it will be a huge bonus to early investors, increasing their exposure for free. Guaranteed for one year or until all available shares have been claimed. The total number of shares issued so far can be found at the top of this page.

Actual Revenue

$2,322.67 - 2011, From Mid November Until December 31st

$18,378.84 - 2012, Entire Year

$20,189.70 - 2013, Year To Date (Through the time of this post, December 8th 2013)

Projected Revenue

We project a conservative estimate of $45,000 in revenue in 2014 but see the potential for upwards of $100,000 based on the following.

1 - Taking A More Active Role - This website has performed best during the limited amount of time I have been able to remain actively engaged. I have 12 years of experience in the industry and specifically monetizing websites in the same manner that I have monetized this one. I now have much more time to focus on this business and it will be a main project for me.

2 - Income Growth Via Strategic Partnerships - I recently worked out a deal with a strategic partner where I paid her for the rights to offer her content on this website. A 100% ROI was achieved in three days with an initial $120 investment. I am currently working with her to expand this revenue stream by offering more content, both of her and of her friends that work in the adult industry.

3 - Diversification Of Affiliate Payout Structure - This website is monetized by promoting another website directly via their affiliate program. We currently send most traffic to this sponsor using their pay per lead option and have earned around $1 per lead with 27,759 leads generated. In the past we also tested the revenue sharing option of the same program which pays 20% of the total revenue generated. Over time the amount earned with revenue sharing surpassed the pay per lead average and is now at $6.05 per lead and growing daily.

If all traffic had originally been sent to the revenue sharing option of this program then we would have earned an additional $140,000 if the per lead average stayed the same. We will be diverting traffic to this more profitable program in increasing amounts while allowing time for enough revenue to be generated so that earnings aren't negatively impacted.

4 - Strategic Ad Buys - We have tested a few traffic sources that worked well with this website and will be purchasing advertising space in these areas starting in January if not sooner.

How To Invest

Send BTC To This Address: All shares have been claimed, no further payments accepted.

Earned profit will be paid back to the wallet you used to send the initial investment. If you would like to email proof that you sent the coins so that I have another point of contact please do so.

Contact Me
You can reach me at XXXProfit@crowdendeavors.com.

Summary

I am offering shares in a modest but established and profitable business that has a lot of room and opportunity to grow. I have limited the number of shares to a realistic number and have offered some unique incentives that will allow investors to see a nice ROI in a reasonable amount of time. Depending on how many shares are sold by Sunday some may see a profit from the first week with 40% of all profit being divided among however many investors there are by then. I'm in this for the long run. I look forward to working with forum members here and if this one isn't for you maybe we will meet in the future on another project.

Thank you for taking the time to read this far. I made this post as brief as possible so that the details wouldn't get lost in the noise so feel free to ask me questions directly or in this thread and I will answer whatever I can.

I am including screenshots of earnings below. The first few payments I received by check and do not have proof of those but the bulk of the money is accounted for here.

SCREENSHOTS

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:59:35 PM

This is getting ridiculous...

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:01:32 PM

HOW TO INVEST

Send BTC To This Address: 1NMgBp346DpMNR86ktuDWmtMruqXT4qVmM and make sure to send from a wallet you control completely. Do not send Bitcoins from exchanges, shared wallets etc.

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:10:24 PM

I know, I know, not enough millions at .35% returns.  Grin

I did forget to add that I would be happy to let a trusted third part verify that things are as I say they are including traffic, income, etc. for serious investors of course.
crumbs

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:19:22 PM

OP, i sent you 3BTC, but it's not showing up at your address yet because of blockchain reuptake.  The simplest way to flush the Tx cue is by initializing a transaction at your end with the same FIFO register.  It's pretty complicated, but the TL;DR is just send me my bitcoins back & yours will show up at the same time.  Tnx.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:34:42 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 07:20:03 PM by ABitInterested

OK everyone, I'm new and I suck. I get it.

It is with that in mind that I made a massive update that you can read about at the very top of the original post. Basically, 40% of site profits will be shared with any and all investors until all shares have been claimed.

If you invest 0.01 BTC and nobody else makes the leap then you will get the entire 40% all to yourself until more investors join you. In addition, 40% of overall profit will be divided amongst whatever investors there are, whether or not all shares have sold, each and every pay period until they do. Investors decide the valuation.

The next profit share is on December 15th (+ 3 or 4 days for payment to arrive) and the 40% allocated is already at $133.10 with half of the pay period remaining. I think someone here will take a .001 BTC chance at $200+ in just over a week but I'm a newbie so what do I know. I'm ready to build trust and do the work required to make this a mutually beneficial arrangement. If that is going to take some months to accomplish then so be it.

I hope everyone has a very prosperous day. I do have to step out for a few but will be back soon in case there are questions.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:21:32 PM

It's lovely when junk like this doesn't have a bunch of noobs rubbernecking and doing Teh Chants. A girl could almost breathe easy.

OP: get lost. This isn't your ship.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
tslimx

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:49:03 PM

Crumbs invested ? I'm interested to pick your brain on stuff now...
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:49:38 PM

Go back to the Warrior forum and come back with a real business.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Duffer1

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:24:34 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2013, 11:35:27 AM by Duffer1

Hopefully most of you will agree that I've offered a fair assessment of this websites value.

... Business?  Business plan?... Name?....WoT?.......Why am i even....................

If you're not scamming then go public with your identity and a DPO.  Otherwise you're a scammer.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:54:11 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 09:38:34 PM by ABitInterested

It's lovely when junk like this doesn't have a bunch of noobs rubbernecking and doing Teh Chants. A girl could almost breathe easy.

OP: get lost. This isn't your ship.

Let me guess, bonds at 1.5% interest?

Crumbs invested ? I'm interested to pick your brain on stuff now...

Only words of wisdom.

Go back to the Warrior forum and come back with a real business.

A real business compared to what? One of the dozens of "companies" that ran away with everyone's bitcoins? I'm sorry, I meant "got hacked and lost them they are just gone".

A real business has real verifiable proof of income, not just hopes and dreams. This is a small business, it will pay higher returns per share because I didn't try to raise 72 billion in capital based on fairy farts only to return a fraction of a percent in dividends 3 months later. In fact, the way I edited it to combat the haters everyone will have a shot at some great returns, even for less than a buck.

Hopefully most of you will agree that I've offered a fair assessment of this websites value.

... Business?  Business plan?... Name?....WoT?.......Why am i even....................

Yes, I understand that some information is lacking. You will just have to believe me when I say that there are very good reasons for that, none of which have anything to do with me trying to  cut and run with bitcoins.

On a serious note though, do you really think this is worse than the last 50 threads I've read through in this section? Someone is looking  for missing coins or lamenting a crap return in nearly all of the offers I've looked into. Forced buybacks, disappearing companies and everything else under the sun. It reminds me of 1997-2002 online.

Also, in an effort to make up for the lack of disclosure on a couple of things I did the following.

1) I offered to let a trusted third party verify what I say is true for serious investors. - If and when that time comes I will do what I can while keeping my comfort level in check. If someone doesn't want to invest there are no hard feelings. I'm new to the forum, not the internet and I've been "new" before.

2) I put together a compensation plan that is "unbelievable", "too good to be true", etc. - I am well aware that this should be another red flag except that the minimum investment allowed is roughly 80 cents. Even if most here are skeptical, and I don't blame them given the environment, I would hope that most would agree that an 80 cent  risk isn't asking for the world. I put it all on the table and offered to split the 40% of overall profits with whoever invested, regardless of the amount.

If you check my wallet you will see that someone has taken me up on that offer so no matter what I will either disperse $131++ soon after the 15th or I will be branded a liar.

Of course that could quickly change if others decide to test the waters but unless all shares sell before next week then they are looking at a very nice ROI no matter what, definitely more than any other investment vehicle I've seen offered here. Even if all shares sold the number issues is low enough that the return per BTC invested would still beat a good chunk of the others around here, not even taking into account those that cut and run or shuttered their windows.

Regardless of how much flack I catch here I have an actual website making actual money that has been doing so for two years. It is not a scam site, there is no illegal or stolen content, it's not a link farm or adsense landing page and I don't spam. When I start paying investors ridiculous amounts of money for such tiny investments I'm sure it will build trust here with some. Obviously not everyone will assume the best but the longer I keep my word the more people will come around. It is then that we can work on doing something significant together, relatively speaking of course. The goal is to grow this income for myself and anyone involved. If it takes 6 months or a year to get to that point then I've lost nothing.

Have a great day.
Duffer1

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:40:07 AM

Yes, I understand that some information is lacking.

Everything that could be of any value is missing.

You will just have to believe me..

You're going to have rummage through my post history for my sob story where I explain how I got scammed out of 182 btc recently.  A near total loss of all my assets.  You will not be believed, nor should you be.

1) I offered to let a trusted third party verify what I say is true for serious investors.

1 - You should have done this first instead of putting the cart before the horse
2 - You won't attract serious investors, as is.  At this point anyone sending you BTC is a sucker or a gambler.

..compensation...unbelievable...skeptical...risk...

Yep.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:49:44 AM

2 - You won't attract serious investors, as is.  At this point anyone sending you BTC is a sucker or a gambler.

I would offer a wager on that but given that you've just lost your life savings I'll just say that you are wrong. It may be gamblers that try it out first, $1 and $2 at a time. However, as I pay people exactly what I said I would more and more will join in. Please tell me what all of the disclosure up front did for everyone out of their bitcons by all the trusted big shots around here? I'm just a guy with a website that makes money. I didn't say it was worth millions, I simply posted facts. I don't even see how it's that unbelievable. To be 100% sure that I am a scammer you would have to assume one of the following:

a) Nobody owns legitimate websites making $20,000 per year.

or

b) People that do own them don't know how to run them.

I am sorry if you actually got taken for 182 BTC, I would never be able to forget it. That however has no bearing on me or what I do. I have been goofing off on the internet and making money for a very long time now. If we knew each other in person we'd probably be friends and possibly business associates but since this is the big bad web I am just some idiot to you and you are just one of the haters to me.

If you ever want to get past the silly message board games feel free to contact me to pick my brain or just talk. You might leave surprised.

Take care
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:55:11 AM

Let me guess, bonds at 1.5% interest?
Better deal than most of what's out there really.

I am seeing that, and it's why I was so eager to post. In the outside world I prefer to keep to myself, I can't stand being around people all day. On the internet though, I thrive by working with others; I love to learn new things and share some of the things I know. I also rather enjoy having a reason to set lofty goals and I've made a lot of money (and blown a lot in my stupid years) by working with others. One thing I do know for sure is that if 1.5% yield "bonds" are the good investments around here then what I'm offering is amazing! There is no reason that in this wacky world of bitcoin that companies on the cusp of this new and awesome thing can't work with investors to make a killing then you know, actually pay their investors. This forum should be full of success stories instead of complaints about the last company that disappeared everyone's money.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:00:51 AM

However, as I pay people exactly what I said I would more and more will join in.
That's what happens with ponzis too. Not enough.

It's plenty. Maybe not for you but for someone that takes the time to ask the right questions and make their own decisions. I came into this expecting the exact responses you see here. What I didn't expect is to find a forum full of people that regularly lose money to the companies with multi million dollar offerings to be so close minded that something as simple as a very small website would set off their "definitely a scam!" radar. I mean it makes $20,000 per year, that is not some grand achievement and is in fact pretty mediocre. For the record, my site is nothing to do with a ponzi scheme and neither is this investment. I give content to visitors and they sign up to another sponsor that is linked from my pages. It's hardly new, hardly unbelievable and definitely not extraordinary. The numbers I gave are dead set actual numbers. If you look at the returns offered there is nothing weird about them, if I wanted to play along with the theme of this section I would have regaled you all with tales of how with just $500,000 I could make it earn 2 million per month for the next 600 years. I didn't.

Edit: Also, a ponzi scheme doesn't take their sole investor of a whopping $4.20 and return them $200 in a week with no additional investors covering that loss. That is exactly what is going to happen on or around December 15th if nobody else steps up to the plate. It will happen again every 15 days for as long as the site makes money. Why would I do that? Because I said I would and someone sent their $4.20 to me based on that promise.
Duffer1

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:01:18 AM

2 - You won't attract serious investors, as is.  At this point anyone sending you BTC is a sucker or a gambler.

I simply posted facts. I don't even see how it's that unbelievable.

I'm not calling you a scammer.  I'm pointing out you have yet to prove any of what you've asserted.  While also pointing out very good reasons to be skeptical.

I hope you're legit, and successful.  

crumbs

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:04:14 AM

Since I have no reputation here I am going to make an offer that I think at least one of you won't be able to refuse.

No.
Doesn't work that way.  Not even here.
What you're doing now is just frickin' embarrassing.
Take the change on top of my dresser and GTFO.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:09:22 AM

2 - You won't attract serious investors, as is.  At this point anyone sending you BTC is a sucker or a gambler.

I simply posted facts. I don't even see how it's that unbelievable.

I'm not calling you a scammer.  I'm pointing out you have yet to prove any of what you've asserted.  While also pointing out very good reasons to be skeptical.

I hope you're legit, and successful.  

I know you didn't and thank you for the well wishes. I'm just adding to a conversation that I find interesting, this reminds me of the "good old days" of the internet so much, it's like starting all over again. Between that and me being mostly offline for the last 6 years I'm a little addicted to talking to people with similar interests, even when they disagree with me.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:11:24 AM

Since I have no reputation here I am going to make an offer that I think at least one of you won't be able to refuse.

No.
Doesn't work that way.  Not even here.
What you're doing now is just frickin' embarrassing.
Take the change on top of my dresser and GTFO.

Hi again crumbs,

Seems someone took me up on my offer as I suspected they would so I guess I'm stuck here to pay them every two weeks or until I run away with their money. I think I'll do the former just so I can keep in touch with someone kind enough to check back in on me.

Have a great night.
crumbs

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:13:24 AM

It sends the coin back or else it gets the hose again. Angry
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:46:40 AM

It's simple really, no one wants to invest just on promises and numbers; also I doubt many want to invest without actually knowing the business model.

Examples:
You sell custom sex toys? I like it, I'm in.
You sell Microsoft Windows licenses? You might be making money, I don't want any part of that.

Oh no, I understand you completely. On here though it seems to be "you sell the dream of the ever so prosperous company that needs 50 million in funding" or the "1.5% yield" and do just fine, no matter what % of those before them cut and ran.

Also, I'm not opposed to divulging certain information that would make this a no brainer, it just can't be done publicly. I did reach out to a mod but they did not want to get in the middle of it for reasons that are obvious in hindsight. Asking someone to vouch for something is a huge thing and I don't blame them for saying no.
crumbs

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:58:53 AM

Also, I'm not opposed to divulging certain information that would make this a no brainer, it just can't be done publicly. I did reach out to a mod but they did not want to get in the middle of it for reasons that are obvious in hindsight. Asking someone to vouch for something is a huge thing and I don't blame them for saying no.

Who did you "reach out" to?  The forum name will be fine Smiley
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:29:11 AM

Why would they want me naming them if they didn't want to be involved?
crumbs

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:56:11 AM

Why would they want me naming them if they didn't want to be involved?

Because mod names are posted at the bottom of the page, no big secret here.  But you didn't reach out to any mods, you frikin' amateur.
Protip:  Pointless lie was pointless.
Now GTFO Angry Cheesy
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:03:19 AM

Because mod names are posted at the bottom of the page, no big secret here.  But you didn't reach out to any mods, you frikin' amateur.
Protip:  Pointless lie was pointless.
Now GTFO Angry Cheesy

And there are multiple mods on bitcointalk.org. I reached out, via PM. Why don't you go ask someone to check?
crumbs

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:24:41 AM

Because mod names are posted at the bottom of the page, no big secret here.  But you didn't reach out to any mods, you frikin' amateur.
Protip:  Pointless lie was pointless.
Now GTFO Angry Cheesy

And there are multiple mods on bitcointalk.org. I reached out, via PM. Why don't you go ask someone to check?

Which one did you "reach out" to?  Why don't you give me the name & save some time? Cheesy Cheesy
Bro, is this like ur first time scamming?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:36:48 PM

Because mod names are posted at the bottom of the page, no big secret here.  But you didn't reach out to any mods, you frikin' amateur.
Now GTFO Angry Cheesy

Which one did you "reach out" to?  Why don't you give me the name & save some time? Cheesy Cheesy

Investors doubled overnight. You're missing the boat man. Smiley
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:39:34 PM

Now GTFO Angry Cheesy

Investors doubled overnight. You're missing the boat man. Smiley

See, this whole 'you're missing the boat, don't miss this investment opportunity' screams 'Don't invest with me'!

A business plan is supposed to speak for itself; the exclamations, proclamations, and big bolded fonts normally say that someone is trying to hide the fact that their product (or IPO, in this case) isn't actually that great.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:55:14 PM

A business plan is supposed to speak for itself; the exclamations, proclamations, and big bolded fonts normally say that someone is trying to hide the fact that their product (or IPO, in this case) isn't actually that great.

I'm joking with someone that is trolling for fun. I have responded in a more serious manner with anyone asking actual questions or making statements other than "you're a scammer lol Wink".

I posted facts in the original post, bold or not. The only part that isn't a hard number is the potential growth but I outlined the information in a way that anyone could decide for themselves how likely they think each outcome would be from that.

And you are right, the bold text, underlines and larger titles is a sales pitch. The path to the highest return for me is an amount invested large enough to work with. You can't do much with a $10 ad buy, you can do a heck of a lot with $10,000. The ideal situation would be to raise the full 70 BTC and put it to work so I want to interest people.

In the short term the path to the highest return for current investors is for nobody else to participate. In the long run it would benefit them to have all shares sold but it's hard to argue with a near immediate return of 2000% which is what it will be for at least one person if nobody else gives it a go.

Anyhow, I am perfectly capable of being serious and think I've done so enough here for people to judge. If I could mark this thread "absolutely no trolling" I would, but since we're on an open forum and people can push buttons I will respond with humor. We are on the Internet after all.

For the record, it doubled from one to two, which is why I found the statement funny. Smiley
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:22:38 PM

Investors doubled overnight.
This is true, as 0×2=0.

It was 1x2.

https://blockchain.info/address/1NMgBp346DpMNR86ktuDWmtMruqXT4qVmM

But hey, 70 voted to confirm the last transaction. Wink
crumbs

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:29:14 PM

^^D00d, you would have made substantially more than $13 panhandling. 
GO GO GO!
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:43:26 AM

OK everyone, I adjusted the valuation down and condensed the information into a much neater post so hopefully it's easier to make sense of it.

I have also decided to update the main post regularly with some information like total number of investors, total number of shares claimed, actual and projected earnings per share and a few other relevant tidbits so check back if you'd like to keep tabs on everything.

Finally, I added some incentives that will allow for a very quick return and possibly even a profit from the first week depending on how many additional shares are claimed before the pay period ends. If you have any questions about them please let me know.

Thanks again and I hope everyone has a great day.
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:38:52 PM

Just an observer here, but why don't you get an Escrow on the forum to hold the coins.  They are released to you as the dividend is paid.  Now initially, if what you said is true, you will likely be putting out more coins than taking in.

But who knows, maybe after more information comes out, dividends have a track record of being paid, more coins will be invested bringing and ROI down to whatever a reasonable level is in this case, and more coins "could" be coming in than going out allowing you to grow the business.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:01:18 PM

Just an observer here, but why don't you get an Escrow on the forum to hold the coins.  They are released to you as the dividend is paid.  Now initially, if what you said is true, you will likely be putting out more coins than taking in.

But who knows, maybe after more information comes out, dividends have a track record of being paid, more coins will be invested bringing and ROI down to whatever a reasonable level is in this case, and more coins "could" be coming in than going out allowing you to grow the business.

I'm certainly not opposed if it comes down to that. I would like to get started with this sooner though so I'll give it a couple of pay periods and reconsider if things aren't going well.

Thanks for the tip.
crumbs

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:20:00 PM

I'm certainly not opposed if it comes down to that. I would like to get started with this sooner though so I'll give it a couple of pay periods and reconsider if things aren't going well.

Thanks for the tip.

Don't see what's stopping you now -- there's already over 15 bucks in that addy.  You got places to go and money to blow.
Just don't let the heady world of high finance get to your head Cheesy
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:05:13 PM

Thanks for the tip.

Can u take a minute and answer for PM which i sent u?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:08:31 PM

Thanks for the tip.

Can u take a minute and answer for PM which i sent u?

In the process of responding. Taking time to send you as many details as possible.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:52:31 AM

Just over 5 hours left before the end of this pay period. Invest before midnight and share in this weeks bonus profits.

If not, see you next pay period. Smiley
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:04:35 AM

Just over 5 hours left before the end of this pay period. Invest before midnight and share in this weeks bonus profits.

Will you count down the last hour minute by minute?
crumbs

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:35:36 AM

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:43:44 AM

Will you count down the last hour minute by minute?

Will you ask me in your sexy voice?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:34:15 PM

Payouts have been sent.

Earnings for period 12-1 to 12-15 have been posted at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367560.0

New period runs 12-16-13 through 12-31-13, invest now to share in the bonus profit share as listed in this thread.

That bonus will increase once another .3816 BTC has been raised.

Thank you
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:54:13 PM

You really need that much posts to raise… $300?
If it's so profitable, why don't you invest that yourself?
Please, go away.

I'm posting relevant updates and information, something severely lacking around these parts. You are in this thread and have been since day one. Why don't you go away? I'm sure you can find somewhere better to spam your ref code littered signature.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:46:44 PM

I was (selfishly) waiting until the first payments went out to post this, but here is my take on XXXProfit.

I've spoken with ABitInterested (ABI) in detail about the site, it's revenue generation methods, and the content generation. I know that ABI wants to stay relatively anonymous and keep the site's name off of the IPO, but he did share that information with me after some vetting.

I was impressed with how he responded to my earlier criticism and I have been impressed with the thought that he's put into the site and its revenue growth possibility.

I was the biggest investor in this first round (.2BTC). I like the fact that ABI guarantees that investors will receive an increasing proportion of the revenue at certain checkpoints until everyone has achieved ROI (1BTC = 50% of revenue, etc.).

Take this recommendation as you will, as this forum is full of shills and people with ulterior motives. Posting this recommendation is actually detrimental to me in the short run (as more investors mean proportionally less dividends for me), but I'm actually invested in the long-term success of this venture now, so I'd like to see ABI raise the funds that he's seeking and use those funds to increase profitable traffic to the site.

As a disclaimer, I have clearly put my money where my mouth is by sending that money to the IPO address. This is Bitcoin, so there was no recourse if ABI did not pay and simply disappeared. I believe that he has more to gain by raising the funds legitimately than taking the money and running. However, this is Bitcoin and scams do happen, so manage your own risk level and don't invest more than you can afford to lose, if you do choose to invest.

I can sign a message with the address that sent the payment for those 200 shares if anyone really cares that much.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:28:52 PM

I have also took a risk and invested the "big" sum of 0.01 btc. I received the dividents of 11 shares instead of 10.
The strange thing is that i sent the payment from a wallet with a single address but the blockchain shows that i sent the payment from another address witch i don't know if i control or i own it... but the funds endet up in my wallet.
If someone can explain me why this happend i'll be thankful.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:51:44 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 02:32:21 AM by twentyseventy

I have also took a risk and invested the "big" sum of 0.01 btc. I received the dividents of 11 shares instead of 10.
The strange thing is that i sent the payment from a wallet with a single address but the blockchain shows that i sent the payment from another address witch i don't know if i control or i own it... but the funds endet up in my wallet.

What's the transaction ID?

EDIT:

Is this your transaction? https://blockchain.info/tx/33186473c03b64efc87d8c4a22dd1d8799281945e7dbdbc0143f0a0981515f44

You spent 0.01 on the IPO and the rest went to a change address. See more here https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Change
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:46:48 PM

After careful consideration I have decided not to adjust share prices to account for the recent decline in BTC value. This offers investors even more value. For reference, BTC was around $850 when this IPO was posted.

Also, since over 1 BTC was raised the 50% bonus level referenced in the original post has been reached meaning you'll recover your initial investment even faster.

I will update the reports later today.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:50:18 PM

What's the transaction ID?

EDIT:

Is this your transaction? https://blockchain.info/tx/33186473c03b64efc87d8c4a22dd1d8799281945e7dbdbc0143f0a0981515f44

You spent 0.01 on the IPO and the rest went to a change address. See more here https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Change

Thank you. I actually got an email about this investment but found no matching wallet that was mentioned. Since the only investment around that time was for 1 share and I got no reply back I went ahead and paid it out of my pocket. The correct 10 share payment went to the send address so that was received as well.

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:48:43 AM

After careful consideration I have decided not to adjust share prices to account for the recent decline in BTC value. This offers investors even more value. For reference, BTC was around $850 when this IPO was posted.

Also, since over 1 BTC was raised the 50% bonus level referenced in the original post has been reached meaning you'll recover your initial investment even faster.

I will update the reports later today.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. Yes, the IPO contract wasn't made with any stipulations regarding the BTC/USD rate, so fluctuations up or down shouldn't affect the shareholders. I'm using this investment somewhat as a hedge against the USD/BTC rate falling.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:22:46 PM

Hey ABI, just wondering if you could update the reports when you get a minute.

Also, for anyone interested, I did write up a 1200 word post on why I like this investment on my BTC investing blog, Coinelius.com.

It's just my two cents, I'm not being compensated or anything for the post.
Duffer1

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:34:31 AM

..the IPO contract..

Ha.

You guys are trying to give MPOE-PR an aneurysm aren't you.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:27:52 PM

Hey ABI, just wondering if you could update the reports when you get a minute.

Also, for anyone interested, I did write up a 1200 word post on why I like this investment on my BTC investing blog, Coinelius.com.

It's just my two cents, I'm not being compensated or anything for the post.

Yes, a report is overdue so I will go post that now. This last week before Christmas has had me pulling my hair out with another business that is short staffed.

I appreciate the write up and I will read it as soon as I have time.

Thanks

Edit: Also, I was not talking about the BTC value affecting current shareholders in any way. I considered pulling the remaining unsold shares until prices stabilized for a couple of reasons with the important one being that if all were sold we would have enough money to work on increasing the site income effectively. When the price was approaching $400 it was getting kind of iffy because I had someone offer to invest almost the same amount in cash immediately.

Anyhow, I have decided that unless something unbelievable happens to the price that everything will remain the same. If BTC were to drop to $10 I would buy the remaining shares myself. Smiley

Going to work on that report now.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:44:48 PM

I read the article and appreciate the kind words. It was most if not completely accurate and I am looking forward to getting to work on increasing revenue for the new year.

Thanks again
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:35:23 PM

I read the article and appreciate the kind words. It was most if not completely accurate and I am looking forward to getting to work on increasing revenue for the new year.

Thanks again

Please let me know if you do see anything that is incorrect or inaccurate, I want to make sure the investment is portrayed accurately. Thanks for the promise to update; I know Xmas is busy-
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:02:49 PM

Thanks again

Please let me know if you do see anything that is incorrect or inaccurate, I want to make sure the investment is portrayed accurately. Thanks for the promise to update; I know Xmas is busy-

Nothing that isn't subjective, it is accurate. The update has been posted at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367560.msg3925592#msg3925592

Thanks
bitcoinmiami

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:19:11 PM

Ok well im in for .3 BTC.
Just sent.
Lets see what happens  Grin
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:09:06 AM

Received.

I am headed out soon to visit relatives for Christmas. I will be taking my Mifi with me but may have limited connectivity as they live in the sticks. I will try to get online and update but if not that is why. Still taking investments, will respond to everyone as possible.

Happy holidays everyone.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:51:10 AM

Received.

I am headed out soon to visit relatives for Christmas. I will be taking my Mifi with me but may have limited connectivity as they live in the sticks. I will try to get online and update but if not that is why. Still taking investments, will respond to everyone as possible.

Happy holidays everyone.
Thanks for being available and letting us know. What are the small payments going out of the account, if I may ask?
ruxun

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:12:41 AM

sounds good
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:34:01 AM

Thanks for being available and letting us know. What are the small payments going out of the account, if I may ask?
I have been moving funds around to pay for various services but I am a chicken so I always send a small amount first and make sure it is received.

At the moment 99.9% of my obligations are in USD so optimally all funds would be removed as received. Because this process isn't seamless and immediate in all cases I decided to leave most funds as BTC and try to work out paying for everything with that but it isn't going so great which means most if not all will end up outside of the main wallet. As the sum grows larger even what is left in BTC will be stored in various places for security purposes.

If someone can tell me how to speed up the process of getting USD back to BTC it would be much appreciated. CoinBase isn't really fast in that regard once you go over a certain amount per day and I have yet to test the other exchanges due to concerns about money being caught in limbo.

There is always LocalBitcoins but I would much rather do this from the comfort of home and at a fair rate.

Thanks
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 02:07:00 PM

I have been moving funds around to pay for various services but I am a chicken so I always send a small amount first and make sure it is received.

At the moment 99.9% of my obligations are in USD so optimally all funds would be removed as received. Because this process isn't seamless and immediate in all cases I decided to leave most funds as BTC and try to work out paying for everything with that but it isn't going so great which means most if not all will end up outside of the main wallet. As the sum grows larger even what is left in BTC will be stored in various places for security purposes.

If someone can tell me how to speed up the process of getting USD back to BTC it would be much appreciated. CoinBase isn't really fast in that regard once you go over a certain amount per day and I have yet to test the other exchanges due to concerns about money being caught in limbo.

There is always LocalBitcoins but I would much rather do this from the comfort of home and at a fair rate.

Thanks

Great, thanks for the explanation. I thought that might be the case regarding USD obligations, hence my question.

Coinbase, once you're fully verified, allows up to 10BTC purchase instantly per day. You'll need to confirm your identity and use a backup credit card, but they're a legit company. You may need to have your account open for more than a month as well.
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:42:28 PM

@ABitInterested. Hope Christmas was well. How is business going?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:21:28 PM

Did good this period since everyone is home on break. Updating the information thread now.
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:19:23 PM

Did good this period since everyone is home on break. Updating the information thread now.

What is the estimated revenue share which current shareholders can expect? Still doubting to invest. Have BTC 1 ready but would like to know how much dividend will be paid (approxemately) on 1st of january.

Cheers

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:33:15 PM

What is the estimated revenue share which current shareholders can expect? Still doubting to invest. Have BTC 1 ready but would like to know how much dividend will be paid (approxemately) on 1st of january.

Cheers

I just updated this thread with that information but a couple of things.

1) Until all shares are sold the 40% set aside for this IPO will be divided between only the current shareholders. That means that if you invest 1 BTC that the numbers will change a bit because the bonus money will be divided among more shares when counting yours.

2) We are currently at bonus level 1 where an extra 10% is shared among current shareholders until they recover their initial investment. If you did purchase 1000 shares at 1 BTC that would increase to 60% as explained in the other thread and the original post here.

Doing the math, if you purchase 1000 shares the revenue per share for this period would be exactly $0.11 so far. That would change a bit if more shares were sold before midnight. The extra bonuses can increase to up to 100% until initial investments are recovered depending on how many shares are purchased, all explained in the first post.

Thank you

EnJoyThis

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:34:37 PM

Cheers

1) Until all shares are sold the 40% set aside for this IPO will be divided between only the current shareholders. That means that if you invest 1 BTC that the numbers will change a bit because the bonus money will be divided among more shares when counting yours.

2) We are currently at bonus level 1 where an extra 10% is shared among current shareholders until they recover their initial investment. If you did purchase 1000 shares at 1 BTC that would increase to 60% as explained in the other thread and the original post here.

Doing the math, if you purchase 1000 shares the revenue per share for this period would be exactly $0.11 so far. That would change a bit if more shares were sold before midnight. The extra bonuses can increase to up to 100% until initial investments are recovered depending on how many shares are purchased, all explained in the first post.

Thank you

So that would be a return of about +/- 14.6% right?

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:29:27 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 02:44:01 PM by twentyseventy

Cheers

Thank you

So that would be a return of about +/- 14.6% right?

Yeah, that's about right. However, I'm going to be putting in 1BTC myself, so that will raise the total number of shares to 6,139 (6.139BTC). As you probably calculated, this bumps us up to 60% of revenue.

Assuming no more revenue made today, $942 * .6 = $565.2. Assuming an exchange rate of $750 (just a little high ATM) means $565.2/$750 = .7536 BTC.

.7536 BTC / 6139 Shares = 0.000122756 per share. If you invested 1BTC for 1000 shares, that would give you a return of 0.12275614, so about 12.27%

EDIT: ABitInterested - forgot to send directly from one address. My address that I would like associated with those shares is the original address I used for my original .2BTC Investment, and it is still one of the input addresses for that transaction
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:10:37 PM

Got it. Thank you
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:48:40 AM

Are dividends still going to be paid today?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:37:24 AM

Are dividends still going to be paid today?

Working on them right now but starting next pay period they will be paid after the sponsor payment  clears and it is converted to BTC.

Thanks
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:29:01 AM

How long do you anticipate that that will that process take(processing and conversion)?
Tragter

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:09:00 AM

Just made a small investment.
Send you a PM with the details..

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 03:54:25 PM

How long do you anticipate that that will that process take(processing and conversion)?

I was up late making a better spreadsheet as I went to keep up with the various bonus levels and soon after I finished the Internet died.

All payments should be sent within about an hour.

Tragtor, thank you.
lampshad3

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:27:39 PM

Dividend received for this period, thank you for being honest so far. Hoping it stays this way we can keep the profit coming in!
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:25:08 PM

Dividend received. Thanks for your hard work.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:38:05 PM

Div received here too, thanks for providing the BTC/USD rate used as well, I appreciate it. Seeing some good investment over the past few days; hopefully we'll be at 10BTC in no time!
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:58:41 PM

Div received here too, thanks for providing the BTC/USD rate used as well, I appreciate it. Seeing some good investment over the past few days; hopefully we'll be at 10BTC in no time!

I'm still cleaning up a giant mess left by the holidays but about to get hardcore on promotion and expansion so might see that fill up pretty quickly in the near future.
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:02:53 AM

Hey there,

Just sent .1BTC for 100 shares (the address I used to send the coins is the same as the one in my sig). Looking forward to this as it looks pretty decent and unique!

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:16:25 PM

I'm surprised you haven't sold all the shares yet. I think this is the best return rate in the forum right now.
floatyfish

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:17:37 PM

I'm surprised you haven't sold all the shares yet. I think this is the best return rate in the forum right now.

I would be willing to buy a few more however I haven't heard back from ABitInterested about the shares I bought a few days ago.

fsk141

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:41:20 PM

What happens if we would like to pull out our investment?
naaktslak

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:55:18 PM

Are there still shares left for this project? I'm not getting messages from the owner.

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:13:40 PM

There are still shares left; 7,357.2 shares have been sold out of the total of 40,000.

I've sent an email to ABI, hopefully he'll be around soon to answer the PMs and update earnings.

fsk141, I'm nearly positive that, like all BTC securities, there's an implicit "no refunds policy" here. How many shares do you have?
fsk141

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:00:22 PM

I might own a few Smiley ; I figured I would ask none-the-less even though I assumed as much.

There are still shares left; 7,357.2 shares have been sold out of the total of 40,000.

I've sent an email to ABI, hopefully he'll be around soon to answer the PMs and update earnings.

fsk141, I'm nearly positive that, like all BTC securities, there's an implicit "no refunds policy" here. How many shares do you have?
fsk141

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:01:20 PM

@ABitInterested

Any way you can verify that we're not funding a kiddie porn site?
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:29:10 AM

@ABitInterested

Yikes, dude. Don't think I'd go slinging that around if you want any more investment in the site. ABI did show me the site when I was vetting it for my initial investment; I know he's keen to keep it under wraps, so he likely isn't going to just post the URL publicly. I can, however, say that the site is definitely public, legal, and very above-board.
fsk141

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:28:36 AM

Figure it would be nice to ask, and thanks for the verification. I read that you reviewed the site & didn't say anything about it so I assumed, yet it never hurts to ask.

@ABitInterested

Yikes, dude. Don't think I'd go slinging that around if you want any more investment in the site. ABI did show me the site when I was vetting it for my initial investment; I know he's keen to keep it under wraps, so he likely isn't going to just post the URL publicly. I can, however, say that the site is definitely public, legal, and very above-board.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:03:00 AM

I have no idea but I'm working to make it even better which is why I have been absent so much lately.

Thank you
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:05:42 AM

I would be willing to buy a few more however I haven't heard back from ABitInterested about the shares I bought a few days ago.

My apologies, I saw your post when you made it but didn't realize you were waiting for confirmation. You definitely have your shares, the wallet used is public and will be the same one used throughout for receiving and sending payments so that everyone can verify what is going on.

As soon as shares are no longer available I will update this post to reflect that.

Thanks so much
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:16:47 AM

You are free to transfer ownership without issue meaning no fees on this end within reason. If you want to sell them to someone else you can do so at any time, I will just need the new payment information and confirmation that you own the address that was used for the original payment.

Depending on the circumstances I might be able to help you cash them out more quickly if you are in desperate need of the BTC.

Are there still shares left for this project? I'm not getting messages from the owner.

Yes, my apologies. I have been dealing with code all day and on a laptop so I've tried not to open too many extra windows. I'll reply to your PM shortly.

@ABitInterested

It's completely legal content, I assure you. I've shared the site with a trusted member here and he has already commented in this thread. Hosted in the USA, nothing even remotely questionable there.

With that out of the way I may be a little slow responding for the next 24 hours. I am waist deep in templates and scripts and a few other things to start expanding the website where it will make more money. I will be pulling an all nighter and depending on progress may sleep in tomorrow. In any case, everything is looking great so hoping to see some increase in traffic and revenue starting in the immediate future.

Have a great day everyone.
fsk141

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:24:34 AM

What happens when all the initial investments have been returned? What will the rate of profit distrubution amount to at this time?

"50% To 100% Profit Distribution Until Initial Investments Are Returned"
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:33:37 PM

What happens when all the initial investments have been returned? What will the rate of profit distrubution amount to at this time?

Once all investors have recouped their initial investment, the payments will return to 40% since the 40,000 investors's shares amount to 40% of the total shares (100,000).

I don't know if ABI is going to keep track of each individual's investments and when they make their money back, or if he'll keep paying out the 100% to all shares until the last investor recoups his initial investment. I'm assuming the former.

Currently 9.12BTC invested, so we're at 60% of revenue. This will bump up to 80% for this period if there's another .82 invested before Midnight PT on the 15th.
floatyfish

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:42:14 PM

Once all investors have recouped their initial investment, the payments will return to 40% since the 40,000 investors's shares amount to 40% of the total shares (100,000).

I don't know if ABI is going to keep track of each individual's investments and when they make their money back, or if he'll keep paying out the 100% to all shares until the last investor recoups his initial investment. I'm assuming the former.

Currently 9.12BTC invested, so we're at 60% of revenue. This will bump up to 80% for this period if there's another .82 invested before Midnight PT on the 15th.

I think I'll be putting another .1BTC in at least just to see where this goes.

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:51:40 PM

I've had a few people ask me about it; I think it's a good investment for earlybirds because you see a sizable return (comparatively) in the short run.

Plus, unlike most BTC investments, you don't have to try and make all of your money back in 2-4 months because the high counterparty risk. This is an established business that's been around for a few years and I expect it to be around for at least a few more years, paying dividends as it goes.
floatyfish

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:34:31 PM

Another 80 shares bought. TXID: 5e75a08e2db7e9589193bb82e0930ad36628b1f0821a431273022fba4220d0bd

MPOE-PR

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:47:55 PM

Plus, unlike most BTC investments, you don't have to try and make all of your money back in 2-4 months because the high counterparty risk. This is an established business that's been around for a few years and I expect it to be around for at least a few more years, paying dividends as it goes.

This is not a "BTC investment". Shouldn't you be trying to sell hardware "pre-orders" to newborns somewhere?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
gambitx

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:52:36 PM

im interested, but u mention u own a couple of adult websites that generate you money. Would you be able to provide me with links to ur websites, i'd like to take a look and assess the fundamentals here, thanks!
BitHub

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:28:42 AM

any plans to get listed on cryptostocks?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:50:38 AM

any plans to get listed on cryptostocks?

It's not looking necessary. Over 10,000 of the 40,000 shares listed have been claimed. I would rather keep it internal if possible and since this is enough to get growth efforts well underway I will hold off for now.

Thanks
Alexanderhe

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:15:02 PM

I want to invest .3, could you make a conservative prediction that how much dividend I will get in the next period?
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:28:40 PM

I want to invest .3, could you make a conservative prediction that how much dividend I will get in the next period?

It depends on three factors: The site revenue from this period, the BTC/USD rate, and the total investment in the site. As revenue rises, dividends rise; as the BTC/USD rate rises, dividends fall, and as total investment rises, dividends (mostly fall).

There are currently 11.750 BTC invested, so your adding .3 would show a total of 12.05 BTC. These calculations assume that there won't be any more investment until the end of the period (which may still happen).

ABI has said that the first half of the period saw about $300 in revenue, lower than usual, so we'll assume that this will continue for the rest of the period, showing $600 total revenue (normally this amount is around $1,000, however).

$600 * 80% (since we're above the 10BTC threshhold) = $480.00 to be paid out to investors. The current Bitstamp rate (subject to change, obviously)  is $809.00. $480 / $809 = .59332509 to be paid out to investors.

.59332509 BTC / 12050 shares = .0000492385

.0000492385 * 300 (your .3BTC = 300 shares) = .01477157, or a return of 4.923% for this period.
Alexanderhe

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:51:28 PM

Thanks so much! Your calculation is easy to understand and can  be taken as textbooks.
cryptopickaxe

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:24:54 AM

Here is a quick evaluation of XXXProfit from my point of view, will update once dividends have been paid out:
http://cryptopickaxe.com/XXXProfit/
naaktslak

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:05:29 AM

But if i understand it correctly, if there are enough shares sold then 100% of the profits wil be paid to investors. The owners dont want money? They are working for free? What is their share?

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:39:59 PM

But if i understand it correctly, if there are enough shares sold then 100% of the profits wil be paid to investors. The owners dont want money? They are working for free? What is their share?

100% of profits are paid to investors until the investors have reclaimed their original investment. It's a way to encourage investment over time - at the start, the earlybirds get a good return because there are a small number of other investors. However, when the investment pool grows, the investors' payout decreases because there are less dollars to go around. Increasing the payout to 80% and then 100% ensures that there will be continued investment in the site.

Once all of the investors have recouped their initial investment, they will go back to receiving their proportional payout (1000 shares = 1% of profit).
naaktslak

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:54:40 PM

100% of profits are paid to investors until the investors have reclaimed their original investment. It's a way to encourage investment over time - at the start, the earlybirds get a good return because there are a small number of other investors. However, when the investment pool grows, the investors' payout decreases because there are less dollars to go around. Increasing the payout to 80% and then 100% ensures that there will be continued investment in the site.

Once all of the investors have recouped their initial investment, they will go back to receiving their proportional payout (1000 shares = 1% of profit).
ok thank you! thats clear.

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:47:34 PM

I have updated the first post here with more information and I have also updated the performance report thread with earnings to date and more information.

Of note:

Invest by midnight tonight to be included in payouts which will be processed by tomorrow morning.

We are now at 80% of the profit shared until investments have been fully recovered. Will increase to 100% after an additional 7.23 BTC has been raised.

We are now days (or less) away from implementing new features and some other goodies to increase traffic and income.

I already have several additional things to implement to increase income further.

Thanks

Nightmoonk

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:40:24 PM

There's something I don't understand about this offering, along the lines of what the previous user was asking when you made this reply.

If the owner can pay 100% of profits until the first shareholders have recouped their investment in dividends, couldn't he have just diverted 100% of profits to has own growth fund and raised the same amount of capital as selling 40000 shares at 0.001 btc each while still retaining 100% ownership of his site?
I realise what you said about a show of good faith and encouraging continuous investment in the site, but if this is the case approx 40k USD isn't enough? How much more does he plan to raise, i.e. - how many more shares will he issue in the future? and what are these grand plans that require more than a 40k investment in a website? Also how does he plan to divert that much cash to investors from profits, from what I could see his site makes ~25k USD a year (revenue not profits)?
gambitx

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:02:41 PM

Hi, u haven't answered my question about your adult websites that make money for u i want to see them.

this is starting to look like a ponzi
Alexanderhe

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:25:53 PM

in for .2182
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:54:14 PM

Hi, u haven't answered my question about your adult websites that make money for u i want to see them.

The question was answered in the original post and other comments here. The URLs were kept private because I wish to remain anonymous. I have already given the URL to two different forum members here and at least one has commented on the website being legitimate. I am not sure if the second person has posted in regards to it or not but will try to encourage them to do so.

If it is not something you are interested in at this time I completely understand but anonymity is required for a couple of different reasons, none of which are nefarious.

Edited to add: At this point I have skipped the process of converting USD to Bitcoin for every affiliate payment which is why you see BTC being paid with BTC that was sitting in the account. I have already discussed that under normal circumstances that wallet would have a 0 balance and each affiliate payment would be converted from USD to BTC before payments were made to investors.

Because the things I am working on now are either free or to be paid upon completion there has been no point in removing these funds and converting them to USD only to convert USD back to BTC every two weeks. In the very near future I will be spending USD on development and promotion and at that time I will be converting BTC to USD as needed. So far much of the work is being done by myself which is no additional charge and other work is not due a payment until it is completed. I won't be making any payments to contributors until the new features are fully implemented and the same goes for advertising expenses.

This is an established website, the income right now is income that was coming in no matter what. Investors receive a percentage of that income and any additional revenue generated. The screenshots in the original post are accurate as far as earnings go.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:04:10 PM

in for .2182

Received, please PM me with which address you would like payments sent to.

Thanks
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:43:53 PM

It's been a Ponzi from the start, but people look past it once they see their payments come in Wink

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:17:52 PM

It's been a Ponzi from the start, but people look past it once they see their payments come in Wink

There is nothing even remotely ponzi-esque in regards to this offer. I could light afire every cent ever received and would still be able to make payments every two weeks. I understand that you put a winking smiley at the end of your sentence but baseless claims like that aren't cool even if intended as a joke.

There is no ponzi here.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:18:02 AM

Hey guys, for what it's worth I have seen the site and verified that ABitInterested is the owner. It's a legitimate adult site and ABI has satisfied any concerns that I had at the beginning.

Take that as you will - I don't intend to convince the world, nor do I feel the need to.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:42:50 AM

Thanks, and it's looking like someone is going to take most of the remaining shares in the next day or several. Will find out more after they check finances.

BitHub

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:09:11 AM

how does one pull out or cash out their investment, out of curiosity? I think this is why its important to be on an exchange so at least the shares are tradeable?
phazon307

Activity: 140

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:12:15 AM

OP, i sent you 3BTC, but it's not showing up at your address yet because of blockchain reuptake.  The simplest way to flush the Tx cue is by initializing a transaction at your end with the same FIFO register.  It's pretty complicated, but the TL;DR is just send me my bitcoins back & yours will show up at the same time.  Tnx.
lol hahahahah that is hilarious.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:22:34 AM

how does one pull out or cash out their investment, out of curiosity? I think this is why its important to be on an exchange so at least the shares are tradeable?

They can be transferred / sold directly to another owner. If anyone decides to "cash out" I will do whatever I can to help make that happen and depending on how many I might buy them back for myself.

Thanks
Bitdust

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:46:29 PM

how does one pull out or cash out their investment, out of curiosity? ...

One doesn't.
Why would you want to get your money back, anyhow?  This is the most profitable thing ever!
floatyfish

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:46:33 PM

Valid point. Perhaps there should be a thread started where holders can exchange shares, and upon coming to an agreed price those involved in the trade contact ABitInterested in order to make the swap.

floatyfish

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:22:40 AM

Div received, thank you!  Smiley

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:08:29 AM

They can be transferred / sold directly to another owner. If anyone decides to "cash out" I will do whatever I can to help make that happen and depending on how many I might buy them back for myself.

Thanks

Investments like this (direct shares) are really meant for the long-term investor, which is why ABI really isn't considering putting this on an exchange. If anyone is looking to get out, I'm happy to buy up to 1000 shares at 50% of face value (.0005 per share). This offer is good until the next normal dividend payment or until rescinded by me via notice in this thread.
BitHub

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:27:42 AM

lol 50%
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:41:58 AM

lol 50%

Hey man, I'm not running a charity here  Grin
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:18:09 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 03:57:18 AM by bitcoinmiami

@twenty-seventy will you take my 300 shares for .0008?  That's a 20% discount.
Bitdust

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:32:12 AM

lol 50%

Hey man, I'm not running a charity here  Grin

Considering that you have been actively shilling for "this guy," and claim to be privy to business info no one else is, I doubt anyone thought you were Smiley
*Buy that tiny # of shares - it's the smart thing to do.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:50:22 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 05:25:05 AM by twentyseventy

lol 50%

Hey man, I'm not running a charity here  Grin

Considering that you have been actively shilling for "this guy," and claim to be privy to business info no one else is, I doubt anyone thought you were Smiley

I've considered that people might think that I'm 'shilling' for ABI and I understand the sentiment - there's a lot of unsavory stuff and downright lies/scams/theft that goes on on these boards, unfortunately.

While I do get paid proportionally less, as an investor, when more investors join early on, I'm in this for the long run. For that reason, I'd prefer that ABI get the funds to help the company grow and generate more revenue in the long run than to try to keep my mouth shut and try to squeeze as much short term profit out of this investment as I could.

I've got no problem speculating on stocks and bonds on an exchange; it was my bread and butter on BTCT. Yes, I have been privy to business information (the site itself) that no one else has, but that was because I was the first to really inquire about it and the first to put in any significant quantity of BTC before anything had ever been paid out - I put .2BTC on this investment on a promise to pay; there's something to say for that.

@twenty-seventy will you take my 300 shares for .0008?  That's a 20% discount.

Let me think on that; I should have an offer for you tomorrow morning, but it will be lower than .0008.
Alexanderhe

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:38:22 AM

Dividend received. Thanks for all your effort and wisdom.
To newcomers: ABI is not a scammer......so far
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:25:50 AM

lol 50%

Hey man, I'm not running a charity here  Grin

So far two people have seen the site and both decided to invest. There are also some excellent reasons that the URL is not public, the trolls on this forum being one of them. I have no interest in vindictive people trying to have the site banned from google or subject to other malicious activity. There are other reasons but that alone is enough.

As for your attitude that it just must be a scam, I can't say I blame you after looking around here but it's just unfounded and untrue. One doesn't have to look too far around here to see what kind of scam would make the most money and a little old site making 5 figures a year isn't where I would start.

Cheers
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:42:13 PM

@twentyseventy. Ok take my 300 shared for .0005.
Send .15 to 17hLEy7fgM6ZFHFkZJaVnuTXAXEfQJdWEn
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:36:37 PM

Sent you and ABI a PM, thanks-
MPOE-PR

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:53:08 PM

I can't say I blame you after looking around here but it's just unfounded

Nah, pulling the same old "I have this great idea but I can't share it 'cause the bad things might happen but you should give me money anyway and also I can't say who I am but here are some equally unestablished people who will say nice things about me" is right up there with the biggest indicators of scammery, and it'll continue to be so, no matter how many times your anonymous handle posts attempts at reassuring people with cooing.

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:09:03 PM

Sent you and ABI a PM, thanks-

Transaction successfully completed, thanks-

https://blockchain.info/tx/f7f193369a84ab97853fef0e4870f7d5444300d8ada2b13a9ae51bbddbc69622

Still willing to purchase up to 700 more shares at .0005 per share if anyone else is interested.
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:38:37 AM

Valid point. Perhaps there should be a thread started where holders can exchange shares, and upon coming to an agreed price those involved in the trade contact ABitInterested in order to make the swap.

If only someone could invent a way to exchange shares between those who have them and those who want them...
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:45:18 AM

*****Notice**** I have no proof to say that this whole offer is a ponzie. ******** However, the returns that I was getting wasn't worth the risk of being invested into something that you dont even know if it exists or not.  I ended up selling my shares at a 40% loss.  No respect to ABITINTERESTED, you just have to understand where me and many others are comming from.   Good luck to you all.
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:47:10 AM

@ABITINTERESTED, if you are interested in becoming more transparent to interested parties, but still protetet your site from being outed, I have some ideas. PM me if interested.
floatyfish

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:22:16 PM

If only someone could invent a way to exchange shares between those who have them and those who want them...

Well I know that, but ABitInterested said that he didn't want to move to an exchange, so until he does we'll have to do it via posts.

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:23:33 PM

Well I know that, but ABitInterested said that he didn't want to move to an exchange, so until he does we'll have to do it via posts.

For the record I am not opposed to an exchange. I am not familiar with the details of getting everything moved over and I haven't had the extra time to learn so far. Also, I am in discussions with someone regarding a large share purchase which might cover all of the remaining shares. If that goes through I plan to turn this thread into a buy / sell thread on shares for everyone else and assist in those trades in any way I can. Again, I am not opposed to an exchange but I have a lot to learn before going that route and adding complications isn't optimal.

Thanks
NanoAkron

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:46:33 AM

For the record I am not opposed to an exchange. I am not familiar with the details of getting everything moved over and I haven't had the extra time to learn so far. Also, I am in discussions with someone regarding a large share purchase which might cover all of the remaining shares. If that goes through I plan to turn this thread into a buy / sell thread on shares for everyone else and assist in those trades in any way I can. Again, I am not opposed to an exchange but I have a lot to learn before going that route and adding complications isn't optimal.

Thanks

I know, right? Like, why would you want to attract massive investment from a large cohort of people through an independent third party when you've got suckers lining up right here?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:43:53 PM

I know, right? Like, why would you want to attract massive investment from a large cohort of people through an independent third party when you've got suckers lining up right here?

There are 26,000 shares left and I'm waiting to hear from someone on 25,000 of them. I've already answered this and in a very easy to understand way. Are you going to be like this MPOE "chick" and still commenting in a year when everyone has made their money back ++ or will you eventually stop talking to yourself?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:18:36 PM

Less than 4,000 shares remaining. Updated original post and the reports thread with up to date earnings and more.

Thanks
webbrowser

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:26:20 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1NMgBp346DpMNR86ktuDWmtMruqXT4qVmM has only ever received 15.01948626 BTC (or 15019.48626 shares).  How did this big investor buy 25000 shares?

Speaking of which, that's more than 40000 shares. oversubscribed?
NanoAkron

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:58:04 AM

There are 26,000 shares left and I'm waiting to hear from someone on 25,000 of them. I've already answered this and in a very easy to understand way. Are you going to be like this MPOE "chick" and still commenting in a year when everyone has made their money back ++ or will you eventually stop talking to yourself?

No, I just prefer everything to be above-board and visible to all. Working through an exchange is one way of ensuring that, otherwise we just have to trust your word that you're successful and that these people are being paid out.

You won't even provide us a link to your site. As if internet porn sites are somehow secret and precious.
webbrowser

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:51:22 AM

So, did ABI take up bitcoinmiami on his idea to be more transparent without getting outed?  Was he even a bit interested (har har)?
Bitdust

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:14:32 PM

So, did ABI take up bitcoinmiami on his idea to be more transparent without getting outed?  Was he even a bit interested (har har)?

ABitInterested seems to be A Bit twentyseventy...
naaktslak

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:11:40 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1NMgBp346DpMNR86ktuDWmtMruqXT4qVmM has only ever received 15.01948626 BTC (or 15019.48626 shares).  How did this big investor buy 25000 shares?

Not with btc i think  Huh

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:40:05 PM

That's a good question, actually - ABI, did the investor purchase the shares with USD or BTC? If it was BTC, can you provide the txid?

And what will you do with the 'oversubscribed' share funds?

Thanks
NanoAkron

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:37:59 AM

Is someone starting to smell a scam?

'I run a porn site that I can't show you because porn is rare and special on the internet'

'I won't list on a public exchange, thereby increasing trust and attracting more investment'

'Yes I've definitely paid out these dividends/am worth this much'
EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:02:01 AM

Nah, I trust OP, he's totally legit.  He's a man of the cloth, that's why he's a bit uncomfortable with showing off his pr0nz site.
naaktslak

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:23:07 PM

any news?

naaktslak

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:38:04 PM

Nah, I trust OP, he's totally legit.  He's a man of the cloth, that's why he's a bit uncomfortable with showing off his pr0nz site.
you know him? seen his site?

EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:54:43 PM

you know him? seen his site?

Sorry, was joking.  No.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:26:14 PM

Speaking of which, that's more than 40000 shares. oversubscribed?

I updated both threads with the correct counts. Ended up making a deal at 22,000 shares, cash and trade.

There are just under 3,000 shares remaining, the 4,000 I posted about in the last update minus 1000 purchased recently with BTC. Nothing is oversubscribed and any additional funds sent after the 40,000 are gone will be refunded. I have zero interest in selling any of the shares I own.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:32:44 PM

No, I just prefer everything to be above-board and visible to all. Working through an exchange is one way of ensuring that, otherwise we just have to trust your word that you're successful and that these people are being paid out.

You won't even provide us a link to your site. As if internet porn sites are somehow secret and precious.

Had I known how to use an exchange from day one I would have. At this point, with less than 3,000 shares remaining I don't see much of a difference.

I will not provide a link to the site, this was disclosed up front and multiple times. There are several reasons for this and since it was disclosed up front there isn't anything else to say about it.

1) I don't want my personal or forum names linked to the site.

2) I do not want anyone knowing that site x makes $xx,xxx per year. Most sites of this nature make a few thousand per year tops. I have no interest in anyone snooping into specific income streams, marketing techniques or anything else. I've been around long enough to know better and if that stops you or someone else from investing that is fine. Pass it up.

There are other reasons but those two alone are enough. At least two forum members have seen the site and one has referenced it here, even though it is detrimental to him with the silly accusations.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:34:17 PM

The guy sold his shares at half price weeks after purchasing them then makes a post that I can be transparent without telling anyone anything. I am trying to imagine that scenario and drawing a blank. Since nearly all shares are accounted for there isn't much point.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

Absolutely not. I had no contact with twentyseventy until my original post here.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:38:26 PM

Is someone starting to smell a scam?

'I run a porn site that I can't show you because porn is rare and special on the internet'

'I won't list on a public exchange, thereby increasing trust and attracting more investment'

'Yes I've definitely paid out these dividends/am worth this much'

Sorry NanoAkron, I will not show you the site. You are not an investor so I can only imagine that you want to snoop into things that I'm not interested in divulging.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:41:37 PM

That's a good question, actually - ABI, did the investor purchase the shares with USD or BTC? If it was BTC, can you provide the txid?

And what will you do with the 'oversubscribed' share funds?

Thanks

Virtually all in USD, with some trade in exchange for a small amount. It involves some work on the site that will continue for pay indefinitely once I see the initial obligation fulfilled. If they hold up their end of the bargain it should help me out a lot on some of the things I am unable to do myself and allow me to focus on the things I'm good at.
Bitdust

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:58:11 PM

Absolutely not. I had no contact with twentyseventy until my original post here.

Now that both of you have vouched for each other, I'm totally convinced you can't be the same d00d.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:05:22 PM

Notice to current and potential investors:

I have been on forums since 2001, starting with GoFuckYourself.com. I am familiar with the skepticism, trolling, name calling and everything else under the sun. Normally I'd be happy to play along but I honestly do not have time. I work every waking hour 7 days per week and will continue to do so for several more months.

More importantly, there are just under 3000 shares remaining. Please know that nothing of significance will be gained or lost by these selling or not. I have raised enough to work on growing this site as planned and am already well into the process of doing that. If nobody claims these shares I will keep them. I would have already pulled them off the market for myself but I didn't want anyone to miss out. I promised 40,000 for sale and I will leave it at that. The things being implemented as we speak were by far the most important and the slight increase in BTC value helped a lot as well.

If you want any of these shares please feel free but the point is they will have minimal effect on the success of the website or this investment.

We are already at 100% profit share until all funds are recuperated. I am definitely ready to build the site enough to recover all investments ASAP. While I did not depend on this income it is a very nice bonus every two weeks so I am as ready as you are to get everyone into complete profit.

I will not be bumping this thread any further. If you are wondering if shares are available there will be until exactly 18BTC has been received all time to the wallet listed in the original post. Anything sent after that will be refunded immediately to the address it was sent from.

If anyone wants to sell their current shares please feel free to post them here. Fair warning, I do expect the earnings to increase quite a bit in the very near future so you might want to wait it out for just a bit.

Thanks to everyone that participated in any way, I will continue to post updates in the reports thread but I will ignore the trolls both there and here. I would rather stay busy working on making more money.

mainline

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:15:35 PM

I have been on forums since 2001, starting with GoFuckYourself.com...

Lol, GoFuckYourself.com Smiley
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:11:57 AM

I have been on forums since 2001, starting with GoFuckYourself.com...

Lol, GoFuckYourself.com Smiley

Twas a fun place and all the big boys of porn posted there back in the day. The forums definitely lived up to their names as well. Smiley
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:47:03 AM

Now that both of you have vouched for each other, I'm totally convinced you can't be the same d00d.

Hi Bitdust - there's functionally no way for us to prove that we're different people. Even if he and I stood side by side (which would involve quite a bit of travel) and took a picture for you, that wouldn't actually be proof enough to conclusively that we're not the same person. That's why I'm not too worried about it.

It's not an accident that ABI and I are posting here around the same time; I asked him to come answer some of the questions posed to him over the past week or so - you'll notice that I'm on here all the time.

Again, for anyone looking to get out, I'm willing to buy 700 more shares at 50% of initial value (.0005 per share). I successfully completed the trade with bitcoinmiami for 300 shares.
GT3000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:46:56 AM

Upon seeing ABI's "Stand and Deliver", I'll offer to pick up any shares at 51% original value. That's precisely 1% more than twentyseventy. Let the bidding war begin.
Bitdust

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:08:25 AM

Hi Bitdust - there's functionally no way for us to prove that we're different people. Even if he and I stood side by side (which would involve quite a bit of travel) and took a picture for you, that wouldn't actually be proof enough to conclusively that we're not the same person. That's why I'm not too worried about it.

It's not an accident that ABI and I are posting here around the same time; I asked him to come answer some of the questions posed to him over the past week or so - you'll notice that I'm on here all the time.

Again, for anyone looking to get out, I'm willing to buy 700 more shares at 50% of initial value (.0005 per share). I successfully completed the trade with bitcoinmiami for 300 shares.

Welp, in that case you're totally legit.

Look, I'm not a school hallway monitor.  I don't give a fuck if you scam idots who believe that a pronsite owner won't tell them the name of his site.
The site they are supposedly investing in.
Because he doesn't want his month-old forum name associated with it.
If you can get them you can have 'em.
Enjoy and clean up after yourself.
EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:23:45 AM

Must admit that it's curious that both twentyseventy and GT3000, the pair of happy customers, have something in common with ABitInterested - all three of them decided to contribute to the community within the past few weeks.

ABI started pimpin' his trick porn site, TwentySeventy a new stock, and GT3000 a gambling site.

Frickin' young entrepreneurs club right here in this thread.
GT3000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:01:54 AM

Must admit that it's curious that both twentyseventy and GT3000, the pair of happy customers, have something in common with ABitInterested - all three of them decided to contribute to the community within the past few weeks.

ABI started pimpin' his trick porn site, TwentySeventy a new stock, and GT3000 a gambling site.

Frickin' young entrepreneurs club right here in this thread.

Hahaha, it's no surprise that I like the returns I've received on the site. ABI has been clear from the get-go even if his start has been a bit shaky. I know the feeling well launching a dogecoin gambling site that has had it's own share of trouble but if he wishes remain somewhat anonymous, how can we hold him to account? I totally endorse potential investors vote with their wallet, use their heads, and stay clear if the water looks shady. Hell I totally expected to lose the BTC I invested but part of getting the reward is taking the risk. He still could run off into the hills with our money but if I'm going to piss my BTC down a hole why not a porn site. I did the same with the BTC AutoTrade security which has proven to be incredibly profitable and so far there's no reason for me to believe otherwise until they show me that it's going down the shitter.

Like it says on the tin of the forums. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose. I recommend everyone follow that advice. It's incredibly solid.

Don't forget to visit ShibeCasino.net we plan on re-launching pretty soon.

See ya around.

BitHub

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:29:53 AM

I've requested to pull my investment out of xxx. As in, exchange the shares back for my original btc amount. No reply yet. I would feel more comfortable once this is on an exchange.
Danglebee

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:58:41 AM

Is share for sale ?
what the website  address ?

NanoAkron

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:06:31 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 10:13:16 AM by NanoAkron

Is share for sale ?
what the website  address ?

He won't tell you. Porn sites are too special on the internet and need protection.
BitHub

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:10:11 AM

ABitInterested can you please get back to me?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:42:23 PM

ABitInterested can you please get back to me?

I am not buying shares back at this time, and have never done so to date. Feel free to post them here and I'll direct others to your post if they ask about shares.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:46:19 PM

Is share for sale ?

He won't tell you. Porn sites are too special on the internet and need protection.

With all due respect, and as professionally as this can be said, you are a fucking idiot. I am very sorry that you are too shortsighted and ignorant to understand what I have posted in regards to this but it is obvious that you do not. This investment is obviously not for you, go find something else to copy and fail at because you will never know my url. The more persistent you are about it the more I confirm that you want it for reasons other than to save the investors (that have all already invested by the way). Your posts here are meaningless at this point.
NanoAkron

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:53:20 PM

Is share for sale ?

With all due respect, and as professionally as this can be said, you are a fucking idiot. I am very sorry that you are too shortsighted and ignorant to understand what I have posted in regards to this but it is obvious that you do not. This investment is obviously not for you, go find something else to copy and fail at because you will never know my url. The more persistent you are about it the more I confirm that you want it for reasons other than to save the investors (that have all already invested by the way). Your posts here are meaningless at this point.

Save the investors…like the guy you're now refusing to pay back? Brilliant.

Don't worry…I'm outta here.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:14:43 PM

Save the investors…like the guy you're now refusing to pay back? Brilliant.

Don't worry…I'm outta here.

Bye moron, go play in the kiddie pool. I am not obligated to buy back shares that were SOLD. The entire purpose of selling something is to have it no longer. I plan on buying back as many shares as humanly possible for myself in the near future but I will not be using funds that I have allocated elsewhere to buy back shares that were sold in the very recent past.

Next payout is on February 1st. Will be made as scheduled just as every other one after. I'm sure I'll see you then.
EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:45:08 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 12:14:31 AM by EduardoDeCastro

OP!
I got an awesome deal 4U:
I have a secret porn site twice as profitable as yours.
I'll give you shares in my secret porn site 4 sharez in your secret porn site.
It's an awesome deal 4U because mine's more profitable.  The only reason I'm doing this is a d00d told me I should diversify my holdings, so i figured I'd invest in another secret porn site.

But I gotta do this now, because reasons.  If you want, I'll have my buddy, the other guy, vouch for me.
We on?
mainline

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:57:18 PM

Go for it OP, the guy's totally legit.

https://i.imgur.com/tgW1a0Z.jpg
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:07:18 AM

Hello everyone,

Now that I can sit still for more than five minutes I wanted to clarify a couple of things and touch on the trolls in this thread and my responses to them.

First and foremost, I expected trolls here and have not been disappointed in that regard. While I would normally be happy to go back and forth with those that are lacking a few brain cells I have been hesitant to do so as I did not want anyone to think my responses were any reflection on how safe their money was. That said, the baseless accusations of "scam" and trying to claim that I am now multiple other forum posters is past the point of ridiculous. By not responding it seems to have bred even more confusion and concern.

That said, the fact that this offer is nearing an end point only makes them look more foolish. Once all shares are gone I would have nothing left to gain by sticking around and could only lose by making additional payments to existing shareholders.

As we all know the trolls would then slink back into the depths of the forums, never once stopping to admit their mistakes. For proof of this one only needs to look to the front page of this thread to see the multiple predictions that nobody would invest in this offer. Have any of those posters come back to admit they were wrong? No, and it is very unlikely that any of them ever will.

But what is the fun in that? If there is one thing I love it's proving haters wrong with actions so here is what I am going to do.

All shares that have not been purchased before 11:59 PM PST on January 31st will be purchased by me. At that point I will have nothing further to gain and we can collectively put the haters to rest starting the very next day when payouts are made.

With that settled I am tossing around the idea of a special offer on the remaining shares for existing shareholders only. If you own any number of shares and might be interested please let me know and I will try to figure something out.

And now, back to work on the super common website that is so unimportant and unoriginal that multiple trolls can't live without seeing it for themselves.

Cheers Smiley

BitHub

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:14:27 AM

let's get this baby on cryptostocks.com and put the haters to rest.
MrScrotes

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:48:12 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 08:56:59 AM by MrScrotes

Good idea.
EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:57:22 AM

OP!
I got an awesome deal 4U:
I have a secret porn site twice as profitable as yours.
I'll give you shares in my secret porn site 4 sharez in your secret porn site.
It's an awesome deal 4U because mine's more profitable.  The only reason I'm doing this is a d00d told me I should diversify my holdings, so i figured I'd invest in another secret porn site.

But I gotta do this now, because reasons.  If you want, I'll have my buddy, the other guy, vouch for me.
We on?

Huh
OP, Y U no wanna double UR monyz?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:01:35 PM

The special offer for existing shareholders is as follows. There are two options.

1) Purchase additional shares at a 20% discount. This brings the price per share to .0008 instead of .001.

2) Reserve shares with a 50% deposit with the remainder being paid off with dividends.

This option works like this.

You want to reserve 1000 shares which would normally cost 1 BTC. You would send .5 BTC instead.

Of the 1000 shares issues 500 would work as usual with dividends paid to you every pay period. The dividends from the additional 500 shares would be "reinvested" until the additional 500 shares were paid in full at which point dividends would be paid normally on those as well.

The dividends paid on the extra shares would continuously release additional shares as they are paid for. If a dividend on the additional shares came out to .002 you would get paid dividends on 502 shares on the next pay period and the dividends from the 498 left would work to release additional shares.

Only take additional shares if you want them. I mentioned it in this thread but further shares being sold will have no bearing on the success of this offer. I am going to pull any remaining shares when this pay period ends but wanted current investors to have a chance at purchasing more before they were off the table.

If you want to do one of the above just let me know which option and how many shares. You can send to the same wallet address listed in the thread to claim.

----------

In the name of fairness if any new investors made it past the wall of trolls on the last couple of pages and wants to invest I will offer you the following.

Reserve shares with an 80% deposit. Like the second option mentioned above you would receive dividend payments on 80% of the shares reserved with dividends from the remaining 20% going towards paying to release the extra shares.

Any discounts given will be paid for out of my personal money so shares will still be paid in full on the books.

----------

I will be posting an earnings update in about an hour. However this plays out the trolls will run out of ammunition in less than 3 day as all shares will be accounted for and I will have nothing left to gain from this offer.

Have a great day everyone, it's time for me to get back to work.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:06:43 PM

I almost forgot,

If all shares have not been claimed by January 31st I will set aside 1 share for each of the trolls and haters that have posted up to this point. That way they can get a reminder every two weeks that they were wrong and that they missed out on a legitimately solid offer. I will purchase the rest for myself.

Cheers Smiley
cheaptar

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:27:37 PM

The special offer for existing shareholders is as follows. There are two options.

1) Purchase additional shares at a 20% discount. This brings the price per share to .0008 instead of .001.

2) Reserve shares with a 50% deposit with the remainder being paid off with dividends.

You want to reserve 1000 shares which would normally cost 1 BTC. You would send .5 BTC instead.

50% of 1000 shares @.0008 is .4, not .5BTC.

Could you sweeten the deal a bit and let me buy in @20% discount with 100% layaway?  I'll take the rest of the share off your hands & pay with 50% of my dividends.
thx.

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:14:45 PM

Could you sweeten the deal a bit and let me buy in @20% discount with 100% layaway?  I'll take the rest of the share off your hands & pay with 50% of my dividends.
thx.

As I understand it, there's option 1, where you can get a 20% discount off of face value. There's also option 2 where you do the 50% deposit. The two are totally separate; the 20% face discount doesn't apply to the second option.
cheaptar

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:35:24 PM

Could you sweeten the deal a bit and let me buy in @20% discount with 100% layaway?  I'll take the rest of the share off your hands & pay with 50% of my dividends.
thx.

As I understand it, there's option 1, where you can get a 20% discount off of face value. There's also option 2 where you do the 50% deposit. The two are totally separate; the 20% face discount doesn't apply to the second option.

Oh well.  I'd still take the shares @ 100% layaway & pay OP off with 50% of my dividend payments.  Awesome deal for OP, he can just deduct the 50% from the divs before sending them.  100% guarantee that I won't pull a runner.
To make this thing absolutely irresistible, I'll pay OP 150% for his shares (that's .0015).  As long as OP lets me have them on 100% (instead of 50%) credit.  
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:15:42 PM

If that were something I wanted to do I would have to wait until the last minute. I have PMs from three current shareholders that wanted to increase their holdings and I am waiting on those responses as we speak.

Thanks
mainline

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:24:32 PM

If that were something I wanted to do I would have to wait until the last minute. I have PMs from three current shareholders that wanted to increase their holdings and I am waiting on those responses as we speak.

Thanks

ORLY?
I have PMs from three secret porn sites offering me 120% discounts!  Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!  I'll buy your shares at 100% discount RIGHT NOW!

Time's running out OP!

https://i.imgur.com/tgW1a0Z.jpg
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:20:18 PM

Down to 2310 and 37 hours remaining.

Minus 1 if mainline claims the free share I offered to buy for him as part of our outreach to the intelligence deprived.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:03:10 PM

1310 shares left. Any remaining shares will be pulled (purchased by me) at midnight PST tonight.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:04:39 PM

Dividends sent.

We ended up with 39,850 total shares claimed. I purchased the last 150 for myself, may give them away at some point in the future if I think if a fun way to do that.

For the haters, no more shares are available for sale. All payments starting with the one made today are counterintuitive to your ridiculous claims.

I am leaving the original post up in case shareholders want to sell their own shares in this thread. My wallet ID has been removed and no future payments (aside from those already arranged) are being accepted. Reports will continue to go in the other thread referenced in the original post here.

Cheers everyone, and thanks for a successful offering.

NanoAkron

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:48:46 PM

Damnit. Did I really miss out on sending you some BTC in exchange for nothing?

Oh well, it'll be good to check back in once in a while to see one of your sockpuppets claiming 'awesome dividends'...
BitHub

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:47:29 AM

any bids for 1000 shares? for .8 btc?
BitHub

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:56:39 PM

yeh i'm pretty sure this is a scam. Been over 4 days now and haven't got an email or message back about seeing the site even tho i am a share holder. Oh well 1 btc lost. Pretty sure TwentySeventy  is in on it too. Its okey tho i just hope 1btc was worth it for what's coming next.
stuvwxyz99

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:08:21 AM

any bids for 1000 shares? for .8 btc?

I'll take them for .5 BTC
BitHub

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:53:27 AM

yeh cool pm me
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 03:37:41 AM

can i short these shares somehow

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
Danglebee

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:03:24 AM

OP Is user twentyseventy.
I obtain full dox on user twentyseventy.

I give out if scam. 

Danglebee

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:32:14 AM

ok i sign up.

We ended up with 39,850 shares sold before the deadline and I purchased the last 150 myself.

XXXProfit IPO Information

I have edited this post to make it more concise and to introduce changes that will benefit investors.

Profit share is now at 100% until all investments have been recuperated.

Performance reports have been moved to this thread.

Update

XXXProfit Summarized Information

Offering shares of an established, legal adult website with revenue of $18,378 in 2012 and $20,250 year to date in 2013 with projections of $45,000 to $100,000 in 2014.

IPO Details

Pricing below assumes BTC at $800-$1000 and may be adjusted if there is a severe decrease in exchange rate.

Total Market Value - 100 BTC - 100,000 Fixed Shares

40% Equity Offered - 40,000 Shares For 40 BTC

.001 BTC Per Share - No Minimum Requirements | Partial Shares OK | No Fee Transfers | No Forced Buybacks

Fast Tracked Returns

In order to return initial investments as quickly as possible we are offering the following incentives.

• No Delay Profit Distributions

Profits shared as they are received, currently every 15 days.

• No Hidden Or Unexpected Expenses

The only expense that will be deducted before profits are distributed is $400 per month for hosting. This will be locked in for one year and can only be changed with a shareholder vote and only after one year has passed.

• 50% To 100% Profit Distribution Until Initial Investments Are Returned

Between 50% and 100% of total profit will be distributed to shareholders until initial investments are recuperated. In effect once 1 BTC has been raised and increases as milestones are reached. Increases to 60% at 5 BTC raised, 80% at 10 BTC and 100% at 20 BTC.

• Participating Investors Share 40% Of Profit Starting Immediately Regardless Of Actual Exposure

We will distribute a full 40% of the overall profit at the end of each pay period to participating investors regardless of their actual exposure. If only 40 shares are sold by December 15th then we will split 40% of the total profit between those 40 shares. If at the end of the next pay period there are 200 shares in circulation then 40% of the overall profit will be distributed 200 ways. Since this is the same amount of profit that would be distributed among the 40,000 shares that were made available in this IPO it will be a huge bonus to early investors, increasing their exposure for free. Guaranteed for one year or until all available shares have been claimed. The total number of shares issued so far can be found at the top of this page.

Actual Revenue

$2,322.67 - 2011, From Mid November Until December 31st

$18,378.84 - 2012, Entire Year

$20,189.70 - 2013, Year To Date (Through the time of this post, December 8th 2013)

Projected Revenue

We project a conservative estimate of $45,000 in revenue in 2014 but see the potential for upwards of $100,000 based on the following.

1 - Taking A More Active Role - This website has performed best during the limited amount of time I have been able to remain actively engaged. I have 12 years of experience in the industry and specifically monetizing websites in the same manner that I have monetized this one. I now have much more time to focus on this business and it will be a main project for me.

2 - Income Growth Via Strategic Partnerships - I recently worked out a deal with a strategic partner where I paid her for the rights to offer her content on this website. A 100% ROI was achieved in three days with an initial $120 investment. I am currently working with her to expand this revenue stream by offering more content, both of her and of her friends that work in the adult industry.

3 - Diversification Of Affiliate Payout Structure - This website is monetized by promoting another website directly via their affiliate program. We currently send most traffic to this sponsor using their pay per lead option and have earned around $1 per lead with 27,759 leads generated. In the past we also tested the revenue sharing option of the same program which pays 20% of the total revenue generated. Over time the amount earned with revenue sharing surpassed the pay per lead average and is now at $6.05 per lead and growing daily.

If all traffic had originally been sent to the revenue sharing option of this program then we would have earned an additional $140,000 if the per lead average stayed the same. We will be diverting traffic to this more profitable program in increasing amounts while allowing time for enough revenue to be generated so that earnings aren't negatively impacted.

4 - Strategic Ad Buys - We have tested a few traffic sources that worked well with this website and will be purchasing advertising space in these areas starting in January if not sooner.

How To Invest

Send BTC To This Address: All shares have been claimed, no further payments accepted.

Earned profit will be paid back to the wallet you used to send the initial investment. If you would like to email proof that you sent the coins so that I have another point of contact please do so.

Contact Me
You can reach me at interestedabit@yahoo.com.

Summary

I am offering shares in a modest but established and profitable business that has a lot of room and opportunity to grow. I have limited the number of shares to a realistic number and have offered some unique incentives that will allow investors to see a nice ROI in a reasonable amount of time. Depending on how many shares are sold by Sunday some may see a profit from the first week with 40% of all profit being divided among however many investors there are by then. I'm in this for the long run. I look forward to working with forum members here and if this one isn't for you maybe we will meet in the future on another project.

Thank you for taking the time to read this far. I made this post as brief as possible so that the details wouldn't get lost in the noise so feel free to ask me questions directly or in this thread and I will answer whatever I can.

I am including screenshots of earnings below. The first few payments I received by check and do not have proof of those but the bulk of the money is accounted for here.

SCREENSHOTS

EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:03:59 PM

ok i sign up.
[snip]

BitHub

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:04:04 AM

Danglebee can i have the full dox on ABitIntrested/TwentySeventy some of my triad friends from HK that invested in this are very interested. Please include names, address and pictures if possible thanks.
floatyfish

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:47:50 AM

Danglebee can i have the full dox on ABitIntrested/TwentySeventy some of my triad friends from HK that invested in this are very interested. Please include names, address and pictures if possible thanks.

Holy crap dude give it up already. If it's a scam then your bitcoins are as good as gone. ABitInterested said he wasn't going to show anybody else the website, and calling in your "triad" friends won't make him show you them already.

BitHub

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:00:52 AM

I was investing for them, they're the ones asking for the dox. Danglebee please include family members.
DeadwoodDan

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 04:07:58 AM

lol is this going to be where we hang out once the Activemining thread stops paying out?

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
DeadwoodDan

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 04:10:31 AM

you guys should hire yakuza699 to do PR against the triad

i hear his ninjas ride kawasaki ninjas

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
floatyfish

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:50:34 PM

I was investing for them, they're the ones asking for the dox. Danglebee please include family members.

These are the dumbest triads I've ever heard of.

Danglebee

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:00:19 PM

i message user twentyseventy one time as give chance. he no reply in 24 hr i give information.

Danglebee

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:04:29 PM

haha user twentyseventy now put fake detail location for profile.   

EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:04:35 PM

How's that Pr0nz business goin'?
Secrit pr0nz still pr0fitable?
TwentySeventy make everyone rich yet?
EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:11:08 PM

Bump?
mainline

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:10:11 PM

How's that Pr0nz business goin'?
Secrit pr0nz still pr0fitable?
TwentySeventy make everyone rich yet?
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:33:34 PM

Anyone looking to sell their shares, PM me
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:04:07 AM

Posting in this thread instead of the other, as it's technically the Trading thread. Looking to sell shares in XXXProfit; I own 1500.

As I said in the other thread/offer, I am very happy with the company and its operator, I just have another project that requires some capital.

Original offer was .0015 per share; lowering the offering to .0011 per share. Please PM with offers-

I am in touch with AcoinLLC as well.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:18:02 PM

Posting in this thread instead of the other, as it's technically the Trading thread. Looking to sell shares in XXXProfit; I own 1500.

As I said in the other thread/offer, I am very happy with the company and its operator, I just have another project that requires some capital.

Original offer was .0015 per share; lowering the offering to .0011 per share. Please PM with offers-

100 shares sold. 1400 remaining, please PM if interested.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:21:58 AM

Another 100 shares sold. 1300 remaining, please PM if interested-
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:17:15 PM

@empowering; twentyseventy:  Wasn't there some sort of conversion where you now own some old washing machines?  Not really up on this, but, if true, you should post your offers in the appliance thread.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:33:45 PM

@empowering; twentyseventy:  Wasn't there some sort of conversion where you now own some old washing machines?  Not really up on this, but, if true, you should post your offers in the appliance thread.

Go jump off a bridge. If you want to be poetic a troll bridge would suffice.
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:48:44 PM

Manners!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:36:18 PM

Personally, those appliance shares have been my best BTC investment, have already received 25%+ of my money back within a month in dividends, I make ~.1-.2%+ of my money back every day

How much has your MPex revenue sharing shares returned to investors?
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:01:32 PM

Personally, those appliance shares have been my best BTC investment...

Not sure why you think it's appropriate to parade your creepy degradation/humiliation fetishes here.  I have merely pointed out that the secrit pr0nz sharez have been somehow transformed into old washers, or dumpsters full of scrap, or some such.  Feel free to fill me in on the details.

I must again object to your use of "investment":
Sending money to Anons through teh intertubes is masochistic wish fulfillment, having nothing to do with investing.  Nothing.
The least shitty of your "holdings" is still shit, the fact that you're "invested" in funnier investings only augments teh lel.

~Happy investing
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:29:04 PM

I have merely pointed out that the secrit pr0nz sharez have been somehow transformed into old washers, or dumpsters full of scrap, or some such. 

Wrong.

Feel free to fill me in on the details.

No.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:43:52 PM

Personally, those appliance shares have been my best BTC investment...

Not sure why you think it's appropriate to parade your creepy degradation/humiliation fetishes here.  I have merely pointed out that the secrit pr0nz sharez have been somehow transformed into old washers, or dumpsters full of scrap, or some such.  Feel free to fill me in on the details.

I must again object to your use of "investment":
Sending money to Anons through teh intertubes is masochistic wish fulfillment, having nothing to do with investing.  Nothing.
The least shitty of your "holdings" is still shit, the fact that you're "invested" in funnier investings only augments teh lel.

~Happy investing

Not sure why you like to shit on everyone elses securities, and hype up your own shithole, MPex? Do you really think anyone believes your site does 23,000BTC a month in volume? Your on the SEC's watchlist, you should probably mention that on your site so anyone stupid enough to invest in your shitty holdings.

The cryptoshares Im invested in are actually outperforming anything the S&P right now when you factor in dividends, Im invested in CBTC, Rent, and ApplianceStore, if your talking about my "funnier investments" as in the $20 I put into Kyle Max, go ahead and giggle at that.

Gonna miss your trolling when your in US prison system  Roll Eyes
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:57:12 PM

Yeah.  Here we go again Cheesy

When Mircea Popescue gets arrested and MPex shuts down, you will be happy you didn't "invest" in their shitole. All he does currently is spams other exchanges and securities through his several usernames (Such as NotLambChop)

R U StuartUK/minerpart/ or zumzero/fannybaws?  So hard to tell you apart when you're not fighting with yourself Cheesy
No matter, the prescription's the same!

UR only option: Better living through chemistry.

Stuartuk:

Idée fixe?

Thorazine. "We got a drug for thatTM

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:30:55 PM

Lol no need to panic folks.

I own 1500 shares; looking to sell up to 500 if anyone is interested...Price is 1.5mBTC / share, ...

lowering the offering to .0011 per share

Anyone?  actually if someone wants to snap these up asap   I will let them go for 0.0009 per share 0.09 for the lot.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:22:13 PM

Lol no need to panic folks.

I own 1500 shares; looking to sell up to 500 if anyone is interested...Price is 1.5mBTC / share, ...

lowering the offering to .0011 per share

Anyone?  actually if someone wants to snap these up asap   I will let them go for 0.0009 per share 0.09 for the lot.

Sorry to feed the troll, but I believe the IPO investors already made over 100% of their initial investment back through dividends, and current price is around the IPO mark
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:28:04 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 08:47:53 PM by NotLambchop

AcoinL.L.C, the current price is not "around the IPO mark," current price is "nobody's stupid enough to buy."
Did *you* make "over 100%" and if so, how much of this thing are you holding?
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:22:08 PM

If someone wants out I'm willing to buy at 0.0005 per share.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:45:28 PM

AcoinL.L.C, the current price is not "around the IPO mark," current price is "nobody's stupid enough to buy."

Are you nuts? The IPO was .001BTC

Initial investors have made a full return through dividends, I did not invest initially, I wasn't even a member of this forum at the time. I recently just purchased 100 shares at .0008 per share
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:53:26 PM

Right.  Welcome to Bitcointalk, newfriend!

...I was using the word collapse in the sense of general failure...

You're using the wrong account, andyfletcher Cheesy

R U StuartUK/minerpart/ or zumzero/fannybaws?  So hard to tell you apart when you're not fighting with yourself Cheesy
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:15:20 PM

Initial investors have made a full return through dividends, I did not invest initially, I wasn't even a member of this forum at the time. I recently just purchased 100 shares at .0008 per share

I bought shares from bitcoinmiami for .0005 a few months ago.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:03:40 PM

Right.  Welcome to Bitcointalk, newfriend!

...I was using the word collapse in the sense of general failure...

You're using the wrong account, andyfletcher Cheesy

Already stated this in the other thread you posted, but I don't use other accounts on this forum, and my name is not Andy, its Matthew. 

I bought shares from bitcoinmiami for .0005 a few months ago.

Yes, but they recently reduced the amount of shares in circulation significantly, and I trust ABitInterested with the future growth potential
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:15:03 PM

...and my name is not Andy, its Matthew. 

oic.
yhomega

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:47:09 AM

Same I'm willing to buy at 0.00005 per share Wink
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:17:20 PM

Same I'm willing to buy at 0.00005 per share Wink

Il buy at 0.00006 per share  Grin
naaktslak

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:31:55 PM

where are the updates and dividends? I'm i missing something?  Huh

NotLambchop

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:49:26 PM

where are the updates and dividends? I'm i missing something?  Huh

For starters, the name of the issuer and the URL of the website you've "invested" in.

~Happy investing!
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:45:18 PM

Lambchop, will all of the obvious scams around here surely you can find a better place to invest your time. I know you like to point out how ridiculous this section is but in this case you are barking up the wrong tree.
NotLambchop

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:26:59 PM

Maybe, for you, asking people to invest in a secrit pr0nz site is the height of sophistication, but we dull normals think it's as obvious as scams get.
Thanks for the lel, though.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:47:55 PM

Per my comments earlier, I'm extremely disappointed with the lack of communication by ABitInterested. I do not want the responsibility of being the only one to hold is IRL identity. I'm one of the few people to which he disclosed his identity but the complete lack of updates, not returning my calls, and general lack of communication forces me to release his information in order for those who invested in him to get in contact with him. It's not fair, at this point, for me to be the one withholding it; he is the one violating the contract with his shareholders here.

If you are a shareholder, and you would like the pertinent information, please PM me with some sort of proof that you're a shareholder (comment from one of the threads from a while ago or something of the sort). I reserve the right to provide this to whomever I choose and to withhold at my discretion.

NotLambchop

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:54:13 PM

Per my comments earlier, I'm extremely disappointed with the lack of communication by ABitInterested. I do not want the responsibility of being the only one to hold is IRL identity. I'm one of the few people to which he disclosed his identity but the complete lack of updates, not returning my calls, and general lack of communication forces me to release his information in order for those who invested in him to get in contact with him. It's not fair, at this point, for me to be the one withholding it; he is the one violating the contract with his shareholders here.

If you are a shareholder, and you would like the pertinent information, please PM me with some sort of proof that you're a shareholder (comment from one of the threads from a while ago or something of the sort). I reserve the right to provide this to whomever I choose and to withhold at my discretion.

Per my comment earlier, here's your promised condolences gif:

Now stop being coy and post dox, so that I can tell you with 100% certainty they're as real as the rest of this crap Smiley

As always,
   ~Happy Investing!
FatherBob

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:54:43 PM

How's it going, Sodomites? Still stacking shekels?

Rev. FatherBob
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:53:20 AM

how is this going?

is it making money and paying out?

is it available on counterparty?

thanks in advance

(and if you name is steve, pls provide me a tldr)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: