Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XXXProfit] Original Post  (Read 24538 times)
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 02:07:00 PM

Thanks for being available and letting us know. What are the small payments going out of the account, if I may ask?
I have been moving funds around to pay for various services but I am a chicken so I always send a small amount first and make sure it is received.

At the moment 99.9% of my obligations are in USD so optimally all funds would be removed as received. Because this process isn't seamless and immediate in all cases I decided to leave most funds as BTC and try to work out paying for everything with that but it isn't going so great which means most if not all will end up outside of the main wallet. As the sum grows larger even what is left in BTC will be stored in various places for security purposes.

If someone can tell me how to speed up the process of getting USD back to BTC it would be much appreciated. CoinBase isn't really fast in that regard once you go over a certain amount per day and I have yet to test the other exchanges due to concerns about money being caught in limbo.

There is always LocalBitcoins but I would much rather do this from the comfort of home and at a fair rate.

Thanks

Great, thanks for the explanation. I thought that might be the case regarding USD obligations, hence my question.

Coinbase, once you're fully verified, allows up to 10BTC purchase instantly per day. You'll need to confirm your identity and use a backup credit card, but they're a legit company. You may need to have your account open for more than a month as well.
bitcoinmiami

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:42:28 PM

@ABitInterested. Hope Christmas was well. How is business going?
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:21:28 PM

Did good this period since everyone is home on break. Updating the information thread now.
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:19:23 PM

Did good this period since everyone is home on break. Updating the information thread now.

What is the estimated revenue share which current shareholders can expect? Still doubting to invest. Have BTC 1 ready but would like to know how much dividend will be paid (approxemately) on 1st of january.

Cheers

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:33:15 PM

What is the estimated revenue share which current shareholders can expect? Still doubting to invest. Have BTC 1 ready but would like to know how much dividend will be paid (approxemately) on 1st of january.

Cheers

I just updated this thread with that information but a couple of things.

1) Until all shares are sold the 40% set aside for this IPO will be divided between only the current shareholders. That means that if you invest 1 BTC that the numbers will change a bit because the bonus money will be divided among more shares when counting yours.

2) We are currently at bonus level 1 where an extra 10% is shared among current shareholders until they recover their initial investment. If you did purchase 1000 shares at 1 BTC that would increase to 60% as explained in the other thread and the original post here.

Doing the math, if you purchase 1000 shares the revenue per share for this period would be exactly $0.11 so far. That would change a bit if more shares were sold before midnight. The extra bonuses can increase to up to 100% until initial investments are recovered depending on how many shares are purchased, all explained in the first post.

Thank you

EnJoyThis

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:34:37 PM

Cheers

1) Until all shares are sold the 40% set aside for this IPO will be divided between only the current shareholders. That means that if you invest 1 BTC that the numbers will change a bit because the bonus money will be divided among more shares when counting yours.

2) We are currently at bonus level 1 where an extra 10% is shared among current shareholders until they recover their initial investment. If you did purchase 1000 shares at 1 BTC that would increase to 60% as explained in the other thread and the original post here.

Doing the math, if you purchase 1000 shares the revenue per share for this period would be exactly $0.11 so far. That would change a bit if more shares were sold before midnight. The extra bonuses can increase to up to 100% until initial investments are recovered depending on how many shares are purchased, all explained in the first post.

Thank you

So that would be a return of about +/- 14.6% right?

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:29:27 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 02:44:01 PM by twentyseventy

Cheers

Thank you

So that would be a return of about +/- 14.6% right?

Yeah, that's about right. However, I'm going to be putting in 1BTC myself, so that will raise the total number of shares to 6,139 (6.139BTC). As you probably calculated, this bumps us up to 60% of revenue.

Assuming no more revenue made today, $942 * .6 = $565.2. Assuming an exchange rate of $750 (just a little high ATM) means $565.2/$750 = .7536 BTC.

.7536 BTC / 6139 Shares = 0.000122756 per share. If you invested 1BTC for 1000 shares, that would give you a return of 0.12275614, so about 12.27%

EDIT: ABitInterested - forgot to send directly from one address. My address that I would like associated with those shares is the original address I used for my original .2BTC Investment, and it is still one of the input addresses for that transaction
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:10:37 PM

Got it. Thank you
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:48:40 AM

Are dividends still going to be paid today?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:37:24 AM

Are dividends still going to be paid today?

Working on them right now but starting next pay period they will be paid after the sponsor payment  clears and it is converted to BTC.

Thanks
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:29:01 AM

How long do you anticipate that that will that process take(processing and conversion)?
Tragter

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:09:00 AM

Just made a small investment.
Send you a PM with the details..

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 03:54:25 PM

How long do you anticipate that that will that process take(processing and conversion)?

I was up late making a better spreadsheet as I went to keep up with the various bonus levels and soon after I finished the Internet died.

All payments should be sent within about an hour.

Tragtor, thank you.
lampshad3

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:27:39 PM

Dividend received for this period, thank you for being honest so far. Hoping it stays this way we can keep the profit coming in!
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:25:08 PM

Dividend received. Thanks for your hard work.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:38:05 PM

Div received here too, thanks for providing the BTC/USD rate used as well, I appreciate it. Seeing some good investment over the past few days; hopefully we'll be at 10BTC in no time!
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:58:41 PM

Div received here too, thanks for providing the BTC/USD rate used as well, I appreciate it. Seeing some good investment over the past few days; hopefully we'll be at 10BTC in no time!

I'm still cleaning up a giant mess left by the holidays but about to get hardcore on promotion and expansion so might see that fill up pretty quickly in the near future.
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:02:53 AM

Hey there,

Just sent .1BTC for 100 shares (the address I used to send the coins is the same as the one in my sig). Looking forward to this as it looks pretty decent and unique!

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:16:25 PM

I'm surprised you haven't sold all the shares yet. I think this is the best return rate in the forum right now.
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:17:37 PM

I'm surprised you haven't sold all the shares yet. I think this is the best return rate in the forum right now.

I would be willing to buy a few more however I haven't heard back from ABitInterested about the shares I bought a few days ago.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: