Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XXXProfit] Original Post  (Read 24519 times)
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:46:40 AM

It's simple really, no one wants to invest just on promises and numbers; also I doubt many want to invest without actually knowing the business model.

Examples:
You sell custom sex toys? I like it, I'm in.
You sell Microsoft Windows licenses? You might be making money, I don't want any part of that.

Oh no, I understand you completely. On here though it seems to be "you sell the dream of the ever so prosperous company that needs 50 million in funding" or the "1.5% yield" and do just fine, no matter what % of those before them cut and ran.

Also, I'm not opposed to divulging certain information that would make this a no brainer, it just can't be done publicly. I did reach out to a mod but they did not want to get in the middle of it for reasons that are obvious in hindsight. Asking someone to vouch for something is a huge thing and I don't blame them for saying no.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:58:53 AM

Also, I'm not opposed to divulging certain information that would make this a no brainer, it just can't be done publicly. I did reach out to a mod but they did not want to get in the middle of it for reasons that are obvious in hindsight. Asking someone to vouch for something is a huge thing and I don't blame them for saying no.

Who did you "reach out" to?  The forum name will be fine Smiley
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:29:11 AM

Why would they want me naming them if they didn't want to be involved?
crumbs

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:56:11 AM

Why would they want me naming them if they didn't want to be involved?

Because mod names are posted at the bottom of the page, no big secret here.  But you didn't reach out to any mods, you frikin' amateur.
Protip:  Pointless lie was pointless.
Now GTFO Angry Cheesy
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:03:19 AM

Because mod names are posted at the bottom of the page, no big secret here.  But you didn't reach out to any mods, you frikin' amateur.
Protip:  Pointless lie was pointless.
Now GTFO Angry Cheesy

And there are multiple mods on bitcointalk.org. I reached out, via PM. Why don't you go ask someone to check?
crumbs

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:24:41 AM

Because mod names are posted at the bottom of the page, no big secret here.  But you didn't reach out to any mods, you frikin' amateur.
Protip:  Pointless lie was pointless.
Now GTFO Angry Cheesy

And there are multiple mods on bitcointalk.org. I reached out, via PM. Why don't you go ask someone to check?

Which one did you "reach out" to?  Why don't you give me the name & save some time? Cheesy Cheesy
Bro, is this like ur first time scamming?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:36:48 PM

Because mod names are posted at the bottom of the page, no big secret here.  But you didn't reach out to any mods, you frikin' amateur.
Now GTFO Angry Cheesy

Which one did you "reach out" to?  Why don't you give me the name & save some time? Cheesy Cheesy

Investors doubled overnight. You're missing the boat man. Smiley
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:39:34 PM

Now GTFO Angry Cheesy

Investors doubled overnight. You're missing the boat man. Smiley

See, this whole 'you're missing the boat, don't miss this investment opportunity' screams 'Don't invest with me'!

A business plan is supposed to speak for itself; the exclamations, proclamations, and big bolded fonts normally say that someone is trying to hide the fact that their product (or IPO, in this case) isn't actually that great.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:55:14 PM

A business plan is supposed to speak for itself; the exclamations, proclamations, and big bolded fonts normally say that someone is trying to hide the fact that their product (or IPO, in this case) isn't actually that great.

I'm joking with someone that is trolling for fun. I have responded in a more serious manner with anyone asking actual questions or making statements other than "you're a scammer lol Wink".

I posted facts in the original post, bold or not. The only part that isn't a hard number is the potential growth but I outlined the information in a way that anyone could decide for themselves how likely they think each outcome would be from that.

And you are right, the bold text, underlines and larger titles is a sales pitch. The path to the highest return for me is an amount invested large enough to work with. You can't do much with a $10 ad buy, you can do a heck of a lot with $10,000. The ideal situation would be to raise the full 70 BTC and put it to work so I want to interest people.

In the short term the path to the highest return for current investors is for nobody else to participate. In the long run it would benefit them to have all shares sold but it's hard to argue with a near immediate return of 2000% which is what it will be for at least one person if nobody else gives it a go.

Anyhow, I am perfectly capable of being serious and think I've done so enough here for people to judge. If I could mark this thread "absolutely no trolling" I would, but since we're on an open forum and people can push buttons I will respond with humor. We are on the Internet after all.

For the record, it doubled from one to two, which is why I found the statement funny. Smiley
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:22:38 PM

Investors doubled overnight.
This is true, as 0×2=0.

It was 1x2.

https://blockchain.info/address/1NMgBp346DpMNR86ktuDWmtMruqXT4qVmM

But hey, 70 voted to confirm the last transaction. Wink
crumbs

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:29:14 PM

^^D00d, you would have made substantially more than $13 panhandling. 
GO GO GO!
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:43:26 AM

OK everyone, I adjusted the valuation down and condensed the information into a much neater post so hopefully it's easier to make sense of it.

I have also decided to update the main post regularly with some information like total number of investors, total number of shares claimed, actual and projected earnings per share and a few other relevant tidbits so check back if you'd like to keep tabs on everything.

Finally, I added some incentives that will allow for a very quick return and possibly even a profit from the first week depending on how many additional shares are claimed before the pay period ends. If you have any questions about them please let me know.

Thanks again and I hope everyone has a great day.
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:38:52 PM

Just an observer here, but why don't you get an Escrow on the forum to hold the coins.  They are released to you as the dividend is paid.  Now initially, if what you said is true, you will likely be putting out more coins than taking in.

But who knows, maybe after more information comes out, dividends have a track record of being paid, more coins will be invested bringing and ROI down to whatever a reasonable level is in this case, and more coins "could" be coming in than going out allowing you to grow the business.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:01:18 PM

Just an observer here, but why don't you get an Escrow on the forum to hold the coins.  They are released to you as the dividend is paid.  Now initially, if what you said is true, you will likely be putting out more coins than taking in.

But who knows, maybe after more information comes out, dividends have a track record of being paid, more coins will be invested bringing and ROI down to whatever a reasonable level is in this case, and more coins "could" be coming in than going out allowing you to grow the business.

I'm certainly not opposed if it comes down to that. I would like to get started with this sooner though so I'll give it a couple of pay periods and reconsider if things aren't going well.

Thanks for the tip.
crumbs

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:20:00 PM

I'm certainly not opposed if it comes down to that. I would like to get started with this sooner though so I'll give it a couple of pay periods and reconsider if things aren't going well.

Thanks for the tip.

Don't see what's stopping you now -- there's already over 15 bucks in that addy.  You got places to go and money to blow.
Just don't let the heady world of high finance get to your head Cheesy
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:05:13 PM

Thanks for the tip.

Can u take a minute and answer for PM which i sent u?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:08:31 PM

Thanks for the tip.

Can u take a minute and answer for PM which i sent u?

In the process of responding. Taking time to send you as many details as possible.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:52:31 AM

Just over 5 hours left before the end of this pay period. Invest before midnight and share in this weeks bonus profits.

If not, see you next pay period. Smiley
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:04:35 AM

Just over 5 hours left before the end of this pay period. Invest before midnight and share in this weeks bonus profits.

If not, see you next pay period. Smiley
Will you count down the last hour minute by minute?
crumbs

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:35:36 AM

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: