Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Flexcoin is LIVE to everyone!  (Read 12865 times)
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 08:28:39 PM

Flexcoin, you should advertise at http://dailybitcoins.org/. That way we both get what we want. Flexcoin gets more exposure and dailybitcoins increases their minimum booby prize.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the founder (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2011, 09:01:06 PM

Pm me with rates etc

Bitcoin RSS App / Bitcoin Android App / Bitcoin Webapp http://www.ounce.me  Say thank you here:  1HByHZQ44LUCxxpnqtXDuJVmrSdrGK6Q2f
jgarzik
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 08:37:56 PM

BTW, please consider the example of E-gold, with regards to FlexCoin's regulatory posture.

In broad strokes, E-gold obtained legal counsel that said they did not have to register as an MSB or file CTRs and SARs, because their gold-backed virtual currency was not "money." 

The US federal government -- and common sense -- disagreed, once substantial amounts of value were being transferred overseas using E-gold.

Precedent has shown that the US government wants to track the movement of "funds" all over the world; be proactive about compliance and use common sense: bitcoins are money for all practical purposes.

And yes, I read your Terms of Service in its entirety.

Jeff Garzik, Bloq CEO, former bitcoin core dev team; opinions are my own.
Visit bloq.com / metronome.io
Donations / tip jar: 1BrufViLKnSWtuWGkryPsKsxonV2NQ7Tcj
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 03:37:47 PM

BTW, please consider the example of E-gold, with regards to FlexCoin's regulatory posture.

In broad strokes, E-gold obtained legal counsel that said they did not have to register as an MSB or file CTRs and SARs, because their gold-backed virtual currency was not "money." 

The US federal government -- and common sense -- disagreed, once substantial amounts of value were being transferred overseas using E-gold.

Precedent has shown that the US government wants to track the movement of "funds" all over the world; be proactive about compliance and use common sense: bitcoins are money for all practical purposes.

And yes, I read your Terms of Service in its entirety.

I had signed up for Flexcoin, read this, then disregarded my account.

Another question:  If Flexcoin takes off and there are less and less transaction fees floating around, isn't that shooting yourself in the foot?  If miners are going to be making a larger part of their income from transaction fees in the future, doesn't flexcoins model hurt that?

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
jack102938

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 09:20:14 PM

Another question:  If Flexcoin takes off and there are less and less transaction fees floating around, isn't that shooting yourself in the foot?  If miners are going to be making a larger part of their income from transaction fees in the future, doesn't flexcoins model hurt that?

+1 very interesting question...
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 12:42:47 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2011, 12:56:52 AM by nmat

Another question:  If Flexcoin takes off and there are less and less transaction fees floating around, isn't that shooting yourself in the foot?  If miners are going to be making a larger part of their income from transaction fees in the future, doesn't flexcoins model hurt that?

+1 very interesting question...

There will always be transactions outside of Flexoin, otherwise it would be a decentralized currency. There are a lot of services that allow user to user transfers without using the blockchain: Instawallet, Tradehill, CampBX, etc. It is a natural feature for an online wallet to have.
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 12:55:56 AM

Totally unimportant.  Flexcoin isn't a mining service, and all senders are constantly trying to reduce their fees.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
the founder (OP)

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2011, 02:39:46 PM

ok I'll answer this one:

1 - are we shooting ourselves in the foot if everyone uses Flexcoin Id's ?

Short answer No,  because it's inconceivable at this time or anytime for years to come that "everyone" would be using flexcoin ID's .. 

granted our market penetration is growing at an exponential rate, it has reached the point where VC's have been calling us and we're surprised that none of the exchanges have requested to partner with us in light of the bitcoin.com project by Tradehill.   Mt.gox, Campbx and others have one sitting right here and are not using it,  hence leaving them without a valid product.

We do hope that one day many will adopt the flexcoin ID system, but until that time it's a long uphill battle that most likely will be measured in years.

I hope this helps.

Bitcoin RSS App / Bitcoin Android App / Bitcoin Webapp http://www.ounce.me  Say thank you here:  1HByHZQ44LUCxxpnqtXDuJVmrSdrGK6Q2f
nmat

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 01:14:57 AM

When do people receive the "discount"? Is it at a fixed day every month? I couldn't find it in the FAQ.
wildboy211

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 10:27:23 PM

I sent bitcoins to my account:
date (time): 08-30-2011 (03:57:58 PM)

its 6:26 and i still dont see the funds in my "available balance", but theyre in my "total balance" and i cant send anyone bitcoins...whats up with that? PM sent and support contacted.
wildboy211

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 10:42:08 PM

its 6:26 and i still dont see the funds in my "available balance", but theyre in my "total balance" and i cant send anyone bitcoins...whats up with that? PM sent and support contacted.

Had to go searching for it...but i answered my own question, and i will probably go back to Mt.Gox because of it...

7. Bitcoins deposited with Flexcoin will not be available for transfer until 15 confirmations have accrued on the bitcoin network.
the founder (OP)

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 10:51:56 PM

When do people receive the "discount"? Is it at a fixed day every month? I couldn't find it in the FAQ.

First week of each month..  Next one is going out in 48 hours or so

the founder (OP)

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 10:54:09 PM

It's set for 15 confirms ,  we are considering moving it to 6

Trini8ed

Activity: 375

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 12:57:25 AM

You guys should add it so that lets say I have 2.3 bitcoin I want to withdraw them I withdraw 2.3 not enough funds fff so whats the fee I can't find it you need to post when withdrawing how much you can withdraw so you don't have to keep guessing what the fee will be.

Everyone Loves Donations: 1PEVhtmnBqiN8rYXLHhtUWAB6q9X63Zm9D
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Trini8ed
wildboy211

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 01:54:22 AM

You guys should add it so that lets say I have 2.3 bitcoin I want to withdraw them I withdraw 2.3 not enough funds fff so whats the fee I can't find it you need to post when withdrawing how much you can withdraw so you don't have to keep guessing what the fee will be.

I agree - i couldnt figure out why i couldnt withdraw, then i realized that i didnt include the fee, now i have something like 0.000043 BTC in my account.
the founder (OP)

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 09:31:09 PM

Good point we will add that

nmat

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 12:53:13 AM

First week of each month..  Next one is going out in 48 hours or so

Well, you are a little late., but we are still in the first week... I'm curious to know how much I'm gonna get  Cool
crawdaddy

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 01:15:04 PM

will you be making a app for flex coin?

"The only security men can have for their political liberty, consists in keeping their money in their own pockets".
Lysander Spooner
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 10:23:44 PM

Anyone want to buy my flexIDs yet?

BitcoinBusiness and BitcoinBank

the founder (OP)

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 04:52:57 PM

will you be making a app for flex coin?

It's mobile tested,  with QR support,  bookmarks on iOS devices will render a flexcoin icon.   It is a webapp... just not a downloadable app.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: