Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sell right away or wait?  (Read 2907 times)
Elmughni

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

of course, I prefer wait . because the price is high volatile. If the price is increasing , I will sell it.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

It depend on how market be. If the market price is high I prefer selling in in time but if the market low I prefer to hold it
In my case it also depends on my needs if I would sell it right away or I would keep it on my account for a long term investment.  It also depends in the price of the coin that I have gain if it was in high value I'll definitely take the risks to sell it so that I have a money I can used in time that I needed it.

Of course it's a natural thing because if the tokens we have have a big value then what to do while the market conditions are bad, unless we buy these tokens at high rates then there is a very sharp down movement and cause us to lose if it sells at that time and all we have to do is hold back until the rate is high.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

On my own opinion, it will depend. Basically, we are eager that great amount of money after we see it great amount in that particular coin. Well, if I see a great potential that kind of ICO I definitely hold and wait a perfect time to trade. Also, when the money is really needed like for emergency purposes I will sell it directly even the value is cheap. Thus, it depends on each and everyone of us situation here in the world of crypto currency community.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

The most important thing is that I do not panic because I've seen such kickbacks more than once, so now I think that something like that, I'm sure that the course will eventually go up anyway, because today a very bearish market has been preserved for a very long time, and this it means that the bulls are not so far away.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Depends on my situation, sometimes when i have no enough money for life i'm not greedy and selling everything right away without wating. In other cases i'm always trying to get more.

Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

It depends on what your goals are. I th9nk sometimes it is better to sell as soon as possible, but in some cases it is better to wait

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

Depends on my situation, sometimes when i have no enough money for life i'm not greedy and selling everything right away without wating. In other cases i'm always trying to get more.
Yes it is true. The answer pn that quetion depends not only on the project state, but also on your own idea and things you need to do

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

It will depend on the coin am holding, some project after ICO they do not have the potential rising again and in that case you have to sell before its too late
sirmitchel

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

Ideally it is rather best to keep and hold them first. The market will
always be unpredictable with this types of things but nonetheless
there will be ups as much as downs in the coming months to come
with newly listed tokens or coins. Wait for a change in prices and try
to be patient, certain things takes time to develop and patience certainly
brings more profits if all goes well.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

after participating in the ICO, I keep tokens for a while and see how the market reacts to them.

If I need a money  I sell right a way but i have to consider first the price if lose small amount or fair enough. But the best thing to do in crytocurrency  is to hold and wait for the perfect time to sell.  The price is keep on changing and dont paniv once the price down because it will rise again. It is unpredictable.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

I am waiting for a higher price, as it is necessary to sell when Bitcoin reaches its maximum or at the end of the year in December-January
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

what I do depends on the token price if the price is still far from the price of ICO, of course I will hold it and when the price is above the ICO price I will sell it but do not sell everything, I will sell half of it and the rest I will hold up to the price is much higher
arjanenako

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

When, the tokens are listed i probably sell it away, but when the price is not good, just hold it.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

Immediately I compare the rate with the start of the coin trade and to this day and make a conclusion it goes uphill or a turn is falling, from this I decide whether to leave a coin or not) everything is simple)
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

After the token enters the Exchange, I first look at the price at which it came out, if everything is normal and it came out at the price that was called during the ICO then maybe you have already achieved your result and it is worth selling. But personally, I prefer to keep in the long run, as it can bring you profits at times more.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:42:26 PM

Selling right away after bounty tokens have been given is really a bad idea. This is because some coins has so many potentials of which yo might not know and the earlier you sell the more you miss this opportunity. So for me I wait for it to be listed on many exchanges before I start selling it out.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

I would rather say, i would strictly monitor what is going to happen. Specially in ICO that would distribute the token, with investors and bounty hunters. A lot of hunters are dumpers, not saying majorily just saying. They devastated the ICO Price that the investors need to sell, very low compared on how much they buy. But nevertheless i would rather wait. And let the market do its thing. Then sell.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:22:47 AM

In my year of investing in crypto, Im already aware of its ups and downs and wavelike pattern already so in my part, if I already obtain a 3x to 5x in profit then I’ll sell it right away since in every huge pump happening theres always this big big dumping coming.Its better be cautious to avoid more loss when instance comes.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:50:14 AM

Well i choose to be hold as of now ,last month i recieve some token for bounty campaign since it was too low value i decide to hold until have a little gain.but reminder it will depend upon to your token you have ,because some of them are not totally gain according to you speculation value and price..Must better take time to read and search in the market to what token do you have before you decide to sell or to hold.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

Well, depends on the situation because some token holder if they need a money they will sell it immediately even the price is lower or higher. But for me i just hold it so that my hardwork will pay in a right amount not just selling without thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: