Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sell right away or wait?  (Read 2907 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:38:29 AM

Ill going to wait more if the coins that i have now it was in bad price or in low value for now, But if i have some important matters or a problems about to my family maybe i can sell may coins even if this will in a low price because ill just need to sell for important reason.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tooiu3

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

I will not choose to sell in this market, because the current encryption market is very poor, and the price is very low, if you sell it now, you will lose a lot. I suggest that you should wait.
christianst

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:40:15 AM

I usually wait. Especially these days take time to list in strong markets. Most of the time come out lower than ICO price. If it comes 10x more ofcourse i would sell at least half of them.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:40:54 AM

I always wait for better price. But if you like quick profits, you can sell right after the ICO. But i think that profits doesn't big enough.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

You need to settle on that choice without anyone else's input individually research and evaluation. As indicated by measurements, around 90% of the coins after the ICO are losing their price. That is the reason it is so imperative to sift through the terrible ones from the great ones. I favor holding the coins at any rate until the full acknowledgment of the venture. In any case, that relies upon the venture. On the off chance that you are not persuaded in the nature of the undertaking it is smarter to offer the coin at the earliest opportunity and concentrate and time somewhere else.
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

the decision to sell right away or wait depends on the individual and the market value. there are various mode of investing in coin. you can go for trading or hold. in trading, you acquire the coin by buying, mining or other means and sell within a short period of time at a point where the market value is higher than the price you purchased the coin. in holding, you acquire the coin either by buying at a relatively low price or mining and you just get to hold on to the coin for a long period of time before selling. in whichever method, profit is made on investment. the only varying factor is time. so, whichever method that suits you best, you go for.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:58:04 AM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

i immadiately sell my altcoin, cause there's nothing guarantee thats the new altcoin will have a great price in future. before it goes down and down better sell it.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

I will continue to wait and now in the encryption market I will not sell my cryptocurrency because the current price is very low and I will not get anything for the sale now.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:38:37 AM

certainly when the price goes up high, if it entered into the market the price is still stable or even higher but it makes me to wait again because it usually will rise or it could just go down also to bitcoin and ethereum if all rises altcoin ride. but it's often I've been through, then that's not necessary to panic when prices fall and always hodl until prices rise high so often I get the benefit of it.

ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

Immediately I do not sell them, but I'm waiting when it will be about 2-3 months after I go to the stock exchanges and wait for the jump and sell.
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:41:02 AM

I will not sell it immediately. The current encryption market is very bad and all cryptocurrencies are falling. I will continue to wait for the market to pick up.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:41:15 AM

Nowadays, there are many ways to quickly and easily earn money and one of these ways is investing in ICO. In my opinion, the best ICO is a project Vireo. This is really cool project! Try it!
Bebyduhai

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

I will keep what I have and will sell only when the prices will suit me now the situation on the market I do not like at all, but in general I think that today there are a lot of projects that are still as expensive, but I'm selling I will not.
hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

I as an investor do not panic and wait. These are temporary falls in the market and one must treat them philosophically. And keep your nerves, too.

happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:46:16 AM

I think selling now means that you have already given up more profits. Of course it depends on your choice. I personally suggest that if you do not lack money, do not give up your cryptocurrency. I think you should wait for a while.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:51:25 AM

Most of the time, my decision will depend on the particular project. If the project is very solid and it has already sealed a lot of partnerships with very popular companies around the world, the likes of IBM, Microsoft, Google, and so on, I might not even sell a little despite an initial pump by the time it hit exchanges. But if the coin is barely thriving, I will just sell a large amount or even all by the time it hit the exchanges.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

Of course, depending on the situation, if you want to minimize the risk, you can get the principal of the investment back and earn tokens in your wallet. When they rise, you can choose to sell, so I think The risk is the lowest.
yhnshjka

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:54:28 AM

I think the maximum benefit is HODL. If you know enough about your token. I suggest you keep it for a long time. In the long run, it can bring you huge returns.
mashino12

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

I sell only if the price at the time of the exchange is several times more expensive than I invested
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:01:28 AM

When participating in the listing of ICO's issued tombs, I will take back my principal, because this is to minimize my risk and wait till their price rises to my expected price, and I will post it. Half of the tokens, the remaining half are held for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: