Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sell right away or wait?  (Read 2907 times)
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

I hold, depending on the type of token it is. If it is one which I do not really have an interest in for a long term, I sell after it achieves a specific price level. If I'm holding any coin, I make sure to keep abreast with the latest news and developments around it as one can have a token worth say $1000 reduced to about $200 if people lose faith in it because it failed to keep up with its promise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blessed J

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

I usually prefer to wait for sometime before selling. Patience always pays in crypto and so when I receive tokens, I follow the project keenly to check on future partnerships and other great news which can cause a rise in the prices of the tokens. It always helps me.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

waiting for a high price exceeds the ICO. a few times I follow bounty and get paid. but its value falls because many were selling and the price under the ICO. certainly, it is best able to deliver results is to wait for the price to ride again after ICO.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

I hold, depending on the type of token it is. If it is one which I do not really have an interest in for a long term, I sell after it achieves a specific price level. If I'm holding any coin, I make sure to keep abreast with the latest news and developments around it as one can have a token worth say $1000 reduced to about $200 if people lose faith in it because it failed to keep up with its promise.
That is the best move for coins ,whenever the market price value is so high then it is the time for you to sell your coins especially if it generates high profits, but then if the market price value is so low then just keep it even for long time and wait for the right time the market will be greenish.

hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:11:24 PM

I will only sell half of the amount of tokens I have, because it is a form of vigilance that when unlucky will befall me and I will not feel the loss, it is my way to profit and avoid losses when having tokens in joining ICO and other prizes .

al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

I do not think that it's the right decision to sell tokens right after ICO, most of the time are -x3 - x10, so you need to wait for better times.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

It depends on the specific situation.
How the team is handling exchanges ,what is the road map, what are the market cap and much more.

In most cases I hold for some time.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

I'm trying to wait for a price I can afford. I'm waiting for a price to drain the coins I left in the black and made the xxx. But sometimes can and immediately merged, if project crossed over.

sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

It depends if the price will satisfies me i will sell right away but if the price is low i will keep or hold it until the price i like will come.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

I sold ONT, then it went up 10x Cheesy So don't do this always but mostly all coins face price drop after ICO, so you can sell immediately but observe the price and you can buy it back if the coins is trusty.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
Joriecoinbit

Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

It depends on the specific situation.
How the team is handling exchanges ,what is the road map, what are the market cap and much more.

In most cases I hold for some time.
Yes, better to hodl our coins because prices still on dump, but if needed its your own decision making how you handle it. To maintain profitable, make it sure we're maintain to involve on crypto because this is the pathway to pursue dreams. The more you buy coins, the higher profit return when prices pumps right away.
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

I sell right off the bat. As soon as I see that the tokens have been listed on exchanges, I transfer my tokens to that exchange and sell them off. I don't want to take any chances with the new coins in the market. If I see that the project is doing well then I can easily buy back into the coin.
Portia12

Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
I usually hold for more couple of months. We cannot assure that after their project they don't create new event that will cause the price to go high.
It is just taking risking in selling or to wait for a little longer.

oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

If the exchange price after the ICO is okay for me, I ll sell but if it's not or won't make profit for me I will then wait for a better and higher price.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I always keep and HODL my bounty tokens! but on my experience hodling is not a good idea! if I just sell it when it got too my hand or months in my hand I wll have a huge profit. but I learned. I will just wait to its oeak now and sell if it reach my set limit.
but for now, im hodling some of my coins, because I see some high potential on it!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

I will wait for a higher price to sell my token. That way I will get a real advantage. If the token price does not show an increase, I will immediately sell my token after a few days. Because I'm afraid the token in the future can no longer be sold.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:54:42 PM

A little bit more higher would be good because we are in cryptoworld, we aim to get our profits

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

I am holding some of my coin because i believe in holding but it depends on the coin that I get from ICO,  when the coin have a good reviews and there are more investors that invest with it,  i will surely hold it.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:01:42 AM

For me I wait the tokens to list the second exchanges so that it will increase the price more and then I'm gonna sell my tokens right away but only half of my tokens and other will hold for long.
If we have invested in a token which have not a much better future or the future of which looks as dim then we have to do like you are doing and have to playing in the time of exchange listing while if we have invested in a project which future looks as best then we have to wait for a longer period so that we get a highest profit from our investment.
Wait for longer after listing in the market will not give you guarantee that the coin or token will increase its price.
All depending on the demand and supply. So no matter what is the coin but how popular it is. More popular then nearly to the moon.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:11:57 AM

most of the time , i will wait for three months . at this time , many bounty hunters will sell tokens . the price of tokens will fall in the short term . give it a little time and wait for the coin to mature . you will get more .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: