I missed out as an early adopter for bitcoin and am too tight to buy them so I modified the Bitcoin code, renamed it, made the 21million coins mineable in 2 hrs, I mined all the coins and would now like to start selling them, is anyone interested ?
Wow, I can't believe my luck, I am so interested. I really do feel like investing in royalecraigcoins.
But I have some serious questions before I consider investing anything of value
- Can I buy royalecraigcoins using paypal ? What about dirt, air, fire or maybe even water ?
- How many grains of royalecraigcoins would I expect to get for a half-full packet of gravel (there may be a small bit of belly button lint mixed in it, don't ask it's a long story) ?
- Which would give me a better exchange rate a litre of Gravel, Nitrogen (I'm keeping the Oxygen), yellow swamp fire gas or raw sewerage ?
- If I decide at a later date to downgrade from royalecraigcoins to say bitcoins, what would be the expected exchange rate in says a years time ?
(based upon today's valuation of zero BTC for a million royalecraigcoins).
- In about 10 years time do you think that I could buy a pizza for 10,000 royalecraigcoins or would I need to use a proper currency like bitcoins ?
- If I loose all the royalecraigcoins that you sell me today, say for a random reason like because I become even more stupid, at a later date could I but more ?