Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make this world economically better?  (Read 28309 times)
bsce1-1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:59:32 AM

Before to become economically better to the certain country. At first, start to yourself. Apply to our selves to become discipline in many ways just like in the economy, you can  help in the economy by means of discipline. As much as possible, you need a characteristic of need in the economics, to be wise and clever because if you encounter such problem you will be able to plan for the solution. Therefore, each individual can affect in economy. So that, it depends to the people to process of economy in a certain country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:27:13 AM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

In my own opinion, the economy of a country will be so much better if most of the governments are going to legalize cryptocurrency in their own country and that is the reason why we should invest on bitcoins.
You're right that people's economy will grow when government policies benefit the people such as easy employment, low taxes, no food imports,
or even legalize bitcoin, it can be a good policy for community economists because it helps people to earn more income
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

We can improve our economy if every one of the general population have work and can support every one of the necessities of their family. envision each national is paying their duties, and the legislature is sufficiently mindful to deal with our assessments. we can have any kind of effect and our economy will be better and we can unravel the issue of destitution and some more. in the event that we could just set aside our own particular advantages and consider what we can do to others.
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

In my opinion, with the principle of economic mutual help, the world economy will advance because there is no rich term, rich and poor, more and more suffering, if we apply the principle of mutual help, all will help each other to achieve mutual prosperitythe government is attracting many outside investors into the country to create jobs for its people. this will make the producing country. Where they produce something for their income and the country not only consumes something from other countries .
Changadithethor

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

The thing that most rich people forgot. Rich will become richier its because they grab all the wealth and did not mind those who are suffering of poverty. The sense of sharing and giving are forgotten.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

This is only possible through financial education not giving money to poor people or poor countries.If we give money to a poor man or poor country without correct financial education on better dealing with money,they will keep coming back to us and in that way there will never be financial freedom or better economy in the world.Let us deal with the minds of people first then the desired result will follow us soon.

I agree with this. It is like the philosophy of teach people and not give people. Because if you teach then they can sirvive for a lifetime and if you give there is a huge possibility that they can only survive for a day. With this, the government can eradicate poverty with giving citizens work, with implementation such as family planning or something that is highlt the reasom of poverty. People can also use cryptocurrency, this is oke of the easiest way to earn money but  you need to wait.
David bente

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

I think through the initiative of everyone to donate some relief goods for the hungry family. Give them something to cultivate for agriculture or fisheries to provide their daily needs. If everybody will help then our world will become better.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Rausachcatur

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

Then open jobs for light work so that people with low education and even never go to school can become employees with at least the requirements of employees who do not press.
Ursuladaughter

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

Even true investors, financiers are raising hopes that the world will be perfect. However, it may seem difficult if we don't endeavor to improve ourselves and don't anticipate the future.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

For the good of Economy we must know what is the problem first before we can make a solution for economy to get better. i see the problem first in our economy is the luck on knowledge/education of the people which leads to poverty that they cant find a job because of what they finish on education. If people has the knowledge we can avoid poverty that also leads for the economy to get better.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

I think .our government need a program about how to earn in cryptocurrency. This is only possible through financial education. I think lack of employment rate may reduced the numbere of poor people especially in asia and african countries.
Antu3032

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

personaly think that, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer,i think  the problem first in our economy is the luck on knowledge/educationof the people which leads to poverty. so what actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

I think .our government need a program about how to earn in cryptocurrency. This is only possible through financial education. I think lack of employment rate may reduced the numbere of poor people especially in asia and african countries.

And why do you think they need a program? And if that will be taking place, where will the government taught where to earn crypto currencies? Using mining? How will they be able to buy those expensive rigs? Do you think they will interested on it? That is things you should consider first before pitching those ideas.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

If every successful individual shows care and concern to others who are really in need of help then probably we can make this world economically better. Successful investors here in the crypto world plays an important role in the economic world. The best thing to start with is to form a group of people or shall we say a charity that helps the poorest of the poor to uplift their way of life by offering a livelihood program for their family. That way we can minimize the unemployed people and lessen poverty then the betterment of the world economy will follow.
DEGREE07

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

This is just conceivable through monetary training not offering cash to destitute individuals or poor countries.If we offer cash to a poor man or poor nation without rectify budgetary instruction on better managing money,they will hold returning to us and in that path there will never be money related opportunity or better economy in the world.Let us manage the brains of individuals first then the coveted outcome will tail us soon. what's more, Our administration require a program about how to win in digital currency such how and what is abundance crusade . Poor isn't required a few assets to begin simply require a device and web( given by the legislature). They can win and procure joining abundance battle so volume of neediness will diminish, diminish as time past. Also, nean while following a years these neediness will diminish and no amazing
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

For me the government should allow the bitcoin in our country because the bitcoin can help our economy to rise. Also the bitcoin can help some people who experiencing poverty. If I were the government I allow the bitcoin in my country also I want to include the bitcoin on college schools.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Probably, it is not necessary to interfere with the natural processes of economic transformation and then it will become better.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

I've heard the saying: Do not give poor people money, teach them how to make money. That's a good idea. The government needs to have the right policy to reduce the gap between rich and poor, most countries. They support the rich but forget about the poor who are living in hunger. There are many charities and investment funds for the poor to help them get out of the situation.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

I also looking for that in any country that the government make something that can people own some capital to make their dream business to start. But still we can't judge the government because they are still careful because some people don't make it for their success they just use it in a wrong ways.

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

Something that can make this world economically better is the money education. Most people don't take money education seriously. They think that what they are doing with their money is the best possible option. If your money is not earning passively, you can never be rich. The problem is that people don't manage their money smartly and that differentiate a poor from rich.

I would like to quote a line from the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad"

""Everything the working class has been told to do, the rich do not do.""

I know that money management is a small part of a better economy. But it definitely is a gear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: