Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 12:51:14 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make this world economically better?  (Read 2393 times)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

i think we should know how to become unite and  studying new strategies for the better economy of every country. because the poor need us. we should be at the poor. together we can save the world economy together we should fight and end the world poverty so this world economy would be better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arikassuja

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

I think there are many ways and each country has very different problems and needs a very different solution to make the world of the economy better. maybe trying not to price inflation or printing too much money can be a solution too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
███```````█████````````█████````````██████████████
```````````██``````````███``````````████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
██````````█████````````████`````````█████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
```````````███████████████████████████``````````
```````````████████████████████████████`````````
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
█████████████````````█████````````█████```````███
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
████████████████``````███████``````███████``````██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
vgvv
SECURIX
|
|
katerinaliisa

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

cPay Easy Crypto Pay

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

I think that the governing bodies of states should conduct appropriate programs and engage in moral education of people, in order to change their thinking and, accordingly, the way of life.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎 CPAY SYSTEM - Easy CryptoPay 💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 http://www.cpay.click/ 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
needcryptos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

The rich and prosperous, the newly developed country wants the economy to grow, people must know how to work hard, find ways to develop business strategies such as investing in real estate. Products, investment bitcoin ... learn and invest properly.
prokerduit

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
in my opinion, if I am part of the government I will legalize all ways to increase the economic rate in my country as long as it is clean or does not harm others. so that we can reduce poverty in our country. one way to increase the country's economy is by legalizing bitcoin, because I believe that with the existence of bitcoin, it will greatly reduce the country's poverty rate.
TANGERE

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

I consider need work rate may decreased the numbere of needy individuals particularly in asia and african nations. These are the regular motivation behind why these mainlands remain in a similar level of monetary status.

Rich are getting to be more extravagant and more extravagant it is simply because they have an upperhand controlling their own particular organizations and in addition governmental issues. What's more, This is just conceivable through budgetary instruction not offering cash to destitute individuals or poor countries.If we offer cash to a poor man or poor nation without redress monetary training on better managing money,they will hold returning to us and in that route there will never be budgetary opportunity or better economy in the world.Let us manage the psyches of individuals first then the coveted outcome will tail us soon.
lynlyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

If people are thinking good enough to work for themselves and not to expect anything from the government then I believe the economy of each country is good. and if the people are thinking this way plus the government is providing support for this kind of people through seminars and training then I don't see any problem why a country economy won't progress.
Yes I agree with you. If people are not depending to others and alwsys aiming for their success then economy will become better. Also, if all the youth are striving hard to reach their dreams and finishing schooling then set aside all parties and romantic relationship, it will also can help in our country's economy. If we all have cooperation I think we can make it possible.

nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

Bring good and appropriate education to countries with weak economies. Education is the backbone of a nation. When they have the knowledge they will make quality products. This would be better if a country receives only monetary support.
Caotodoxunir

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

We can harness this and use to our advantage. Government has a huge role on this as they are the ones managing the countries resources. Once everyone is doing it's due diligence, then it's economy for sure will be in good position.
derinmertmert

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

there is only one logical explanation for the wealth of the richer in time; capitalism. we did this to ourselves. states need to regulate the tax system.
Friskaadew

Activity: 140

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

it will be take a long long time to make economic better, we can start do a better thing with ourself and then our society, and then our nation so it will be take a long journey

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
grey007

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

Country have a problems and in each country they have a different.
For example in my country many people dont have education or other country - some infrastructure...
if government and people will solve problems together everything will good)
ngano ba

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

We can really help the world to be economically better, by starting in our self to be discipline in many ways ,practice to be more honest and responsible for every move you made , help the government programs to achieved the ecpnomic prosperity of your country, learn to loved your own products so that small enterprise would also grow.Avoid the crab mentallity to further progress one whole community

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
BagzMM

Activity: 294

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
In my opinion, the government must also focus on the unemployment rate. If people have work then they could provide their means of living.

Piranha1

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

Economically better needs a lot of works to do. I think we better starts with ourselves. We should learn to be responsible to follow rules and be honest. Help each other. Every children should go to school and be educated becs. They are the future. Also be healthy.
sumanto

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

to make this world economy better it seems that you have to use more sophisticated technology such as blockchain and cryptocurrency to make payments.

valentine401

INVEST ON VTOS

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

i think we should know how to become unite and  studying new strategies for the better economy of every country. because the poor need us. we should be at the poor. together we can save the world economy together we should fight and end the world poverty so this world economy would be better.

Most of the people in other countries today are earning a small amount of salary and not every people can help the poor so we are very thankful that cryptocurrenc is existing, in this way we can make money from it.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
2342q6tegw

Activity: 174
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

We can make this world better, by sending me money, which I will totally use to make the world better and not  just spend on myself (yea right)
nguli

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

maybe to be able to make the world economic condition become better there must be self-awareness not to attack each other because if you realize it the world economy is destroyed because there are so many attacks from various countries through the world economy.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
thevlox

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

We must first think about the poor. Help with the money of the poor. All education will be arranged. This way econimically better. Other countries and many econimally forward. Because they follow the politics of their own country.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.