Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about NEO  (Read 755 times)
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

I see NEO as a strong competitor to Ethereum. NEO's fate largely depends on the decisions of the Chinese government, if it favors and doesn't press the cryptocurrency and crypto investors, then neo has a great chance to compete with ETH. I hold 3-5% of Portfolio in NEO and 20-25% in ETH.

Overall I think ETH is better though. Of course holding both is a smart move just in case.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Colinator

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

One of the proofs that the NEO platform is developing and it has a future is open the exchange Switcheo.
There are trades with various coins that are created on the basis of NEO. I think this is another vote "for".
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

I think NEO has a lot of potential and is a really good coin to stand on its own, but overall, I prefer ETH.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

NEO is one of the most interesting projects in the cryptocurrency sector, its team is developing it very well, there are some good general improvements and I think there will be many others in the future. In my opinion it is an excellent investment for the long term because it has the potential to grow a lot in the coming months/years
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??
I think NEO will have a very bright future. Because China has the largest population in the world and almost one-seventh of its population is involved in the Crypto market. Therefore, this 4.0 electronics industry will develop very strongly in China and NEO will be called "Bitcoin in China". This will certainly happen in the future as China's education is focusing on information technology. There will be many IT talent entering the Crypto market and NEO will outpace ETH in the near future.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

Neo, China's best encryption, is backed by big money, and it does a good job of market capitalisation.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

I am positive about NEO in general. A strong team with a great community is a great combo. They are making several meetings every month around the globe and investing in their project is a must if you want to be here in a long term. I am unsure why is NEO so low actually. Are people afraid of the Chinese project? Anyway, it does not matter, it is just an opportunity for us to buy even more  Grin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??
You are right that the average ico that uses the neo platform is always successful. I have also participated in the effect.ai and I am waiting for ico from nex. I think neo will not be pumped, but the demand for neo will increase, as many investors who want to buy it to be able to contribute in the ico based blockchain neo.
Yeah, even though they have not been much as compared to Ethereum, but they have been successful quite alright. However, it is still very early to start judging much as we can get to see a lot of things changing over time. Still with respect to the value, I believe NEO will do pretty well over time and those who have been holding will really be happy they did. Just some current stability does not hinder the future growth of any coin. Basically being at stable price levels always lead to another good rally. This may happen with NEO too in coming day. Expect the positives.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:14:05 AM

NEO platform has been attracting a lot of attention from developers, with more recent ICOs on the NEO platform. NEO uses blockchain and digital identification technology to digitize assets, using intelligent contracts for digital assets for self-management, to achieve "smart economies" with a distributed network. coordinate . I think NEO deserves a long term investment
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:28:29 AM

I personally think NEO can survive for the future and can be good to invest and so you can buy it to invest or hold it and sell when altcoin price goes up, maybe now  price NEO is still small, but I am sure NEO can benefit in the near future

Mega Sardines

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:53:01 AM

NEO is a big time cryptocurrency. It has shown a great potential this past few months but then now it was silent like a dragon waiting for its prey. NEO is a good coin to invest they have a very good project.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

neo is copy paste ethereum projects but its a good project and its china based so i think the price will be higher than this but allways lower than ethereum
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

all I think about NEO is NEO will be the very strong coin and will be able to be a rival of Litecoin and Ethereum to defeat Bitcoin in the future.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

neo is copy paste ethereum projects but its a good project and its china based so i think the price will be higher than this but allways lower than ethereum
NEO is not copy-paste. Recently I read a quite interesting article about what is NEO and GAS.
Try to read https://blog.icoalert.com/ethereum-challengers-episode-4-neo-china-smart-economy-cd0fb721f7b6
I think some questions and ETH shill will go away after that. NEO has fewer dependencies from BTC price than ETH for example
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:10:56 AM

NEo is getting stable state still i am holding neo even try to grab some more fore each crash i purely believing on NEO blockchain technology . more than that its giving GAS for holding NEO . GAS worth more than 35$ still it is good profit for holders .Holding NEO is double profit because they will get free GAS second value will increase for sure.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

I think Neo is a good potential altcoin that is for investment where it has a good market performance in the crypto market. If you had hold your Neo, just continue and probably you should have to wait for a bullish market to happen such that you could gain good profit from your investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

Although NEO has defeated Ethereum in some ways, Ethereum is already an established mature platform. Ethereum plans to bridge the gap in the future and it is very difficult to go beyond Ethereum. However, I think NEO has more room for development, even if it cannot compete completely with Ethereum. The ICO that is developing on NEO is influx, and if this trend continues to increase, the NEO's token price will also increase. I also believe that the final market will support multiple platforms, but this does not mean NEO will replace Ethereum.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

It's second best to Ethereum Tongue

Really it comes down to how many people use the platform which statistically should put it in second or third place overall compared to the top 5 smart contract platforms

CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

Normal such a coin is included in the tops. I recommend buying it if you have not already done so, many prospects
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

I think that NEO is a coin with a lot of potential but that is only if the team of developers that are working on the coin make sure that they keep coming up with new ways to keep the coin going and to stand up to whatever competition might arise from it. There is a lot of room for growth and if they take the opportunity to make it a better coin then the sky will be the stepping stone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: