Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about NEO  (Read 755 times)
Jana Wood

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

Personally, I bought it for a long time, and still I do not sell it. It has good support for China. The NEO platform has every chance to enter the top five projects Roll Eyes
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

At first I really thought its a good coin but I guess I'm wrong. i really like this coin before but its been a while now and I haven't seen any progress nor any improvement at all. I just hope that things will change by the end of the year or else I really need to sell my holdings.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Neo has a good platform, and a great development team. I think it will show growth in value in the near future. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

Neo has a good platform, and a great development team. I think it will show growth in value in the near future. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes i agree NEO is really good coin to invest although it's market price is currently decreasing but for sure few months it plays very well again to make its investors happy due to the profit earn.
rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

I'm long term very bullish as well. In order for any project and company to grow big you need staying power, you need to be able to weather the ups and downs of the market. Microsoft, Apple, Samsung and all the big companies all had their ups and downs and it took them a very long time in the market, and many years, to grow to the size they are today.

With NEO/ONT/Onchain setting themselves up as the #1 compliant blockchain ecosystem of China they have the best possible odds of being in this race for the long haul. They are in a unique position in the market, and if the rest of the world wants to use NEO too that's great of course.

There is still a lot of hard work still to be done, and a shit-ton of coding. But if any project out there has the chance to survive and prosper then NEO is one of the top picks for sure.
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

NEO is my major holing and I'm just trying to acquire more BTC at the moment. I think NEO has the potential to drastically take over a large portion of the market. ETH I don't believe will see the same gains NEO will but also the whole market is one big question mark right now.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

Neo have a loss of potential in growing the penetration and adoption of smart contract  in centralised environment more than any other Altcoin in the similar market.  Neo is cheaper now for investors now in the market, regardless however,  Neo will continue to develop it's platform and increase in value as adoption of it's protocol is realized!

Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

Thoughts about NEO remained the same as they were before, the project is really very classy and has very great opportunities for implementation, because the development team is really very cool.
That's right, I think NEO can be said to be one of the altcoins that are obligatory to have it because besides the prospects for very good growth NEO can also be called Ethereum from China.
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??

Generally I think NEO is one of a few very good coins after Ethereum. In my opinion, sooner or later she will show her potential, and it will also be reflected in its price. As you say, for me NEO is a very good long-term investment. And I would definitely choose it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??
I think the pump for NEO will happen at the last quarter of this year. We also need to consider Bitcoin's price movement because we all know that Bitcoin price has a big impact in every altcoin price movement.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

Neo is a strong, promising coin. It has a good platform, which is used by new tokens. As the market begins to recover, and Neo rush up
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

I think NEO is one of the most valuable altcoin for us to invest. NEO is the first cryptocurrency in China, it has perfect technology, professional team, huge support community. I believe that in the next few years NEO will grow and become a new force in the market. Now the price of NEO is very low, only $ 18, this is a good opportunity for us to buy NEO.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

NEO the good coin, but in the past year around NEO was quite many hype and expense of large demand NEO was popular, and now many forgotten Pro this at face value.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

NEO is not bad. But their development is too slowly or maybe unclearly. NEO platform for ICO is good like ETH. But with expansive price for smartcontract deployment it was one's more barrier for scam ICO. But today with GAS by $3 it became insignificant. I think project like Ontology has much chances to be real competitor for NEO

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
beautifulgirl89

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

NEO- China's best encoding, is supported by large sums, and it does a good job of capitalizing on the market.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

this is a good option for investment, last year neo showed good, with time the platform is gaining popularity

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

I think NEO is the biggest development potential coin. NEO is backed by the world's largest economy, China, which currently holds 70 percent of the world's Bitcoin reserves. NEO is rated higher than bitcoin.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

A very good coin. One that has done so well in the past that they now refer to it as the chinese ethereum. It is really a very good project with a lot of potential, it is a very good investment option if you are looking for an altcoin to invest in which is guaranteed to do good and is still cheap. If you want to invest in the long term then neo is the altcoin that you should be looking at.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

If you believe in crypto and believe it will make a comeback then NEO is a great coin to go with.  It pays you gas to hold (in case we stay down low for an extended time) + if the market comes back it will fly high all the while paying you about 5% to hold.  Doesn't get much better than that.

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

NEO has a large community of supporters.
Many people support it and NEO also has a smartcontract to make ICO Tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: