Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most people would like to travel around the world?  (Read 2374 times)
RANWAN

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Because human beings have a hidden psychological need, "freshness", traveling around the world is the best way to make this feeling satisfied!

Yeah some travel to get a relief from stress environments after working for months and to be alone without being busy
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

Hi all,

talking with other people and reading forums around i have realized that the majority of the people dream to could travel around the world .
Many people also dream to get paid to travel e.g. as a photographer or something similar.
At the same time most of these people have not experienced  this thing they dream of or they have experienced it for a small time e.g. vacations.

Well, having done a job where i had to travel around the world for several years and i was getting paid (i was a skipper) i do not think that it is so nice after all.

It is very tiresome to be all the time somewhere else , not having people that they love you / know you , around you not having roots in short words.

So i wonder . Why so many people dream about traveling? Is it from ignorance? Is it because they cannot understand how tiresome it can be? or is it because they do not value enough their home and family/relatives/friends ? or something else?

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards.

Probably nobody is saying that they want to be constantly traveling. When people say they want to travel the globe it should be pretty obvious why. Who doesn't want to see multiple different countries or tick places and activities off their bucket list. People like vacations but it wouldn't be a vacation if it was constant. I'd love to travel the world, but maybe over several years or a take a year out or something to do so, but I certainly don't want to spend the entire rest of my life traveling. It sounds like you just had a job where you had to travel, but probably didn't spend significant time in each of the places you visited and I could understand how that would be tedious, but I think you're misunderstanding what people are saying.
avbitx

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:41:15 AM

Everyone likes to experience new things and explore new places they have never been before. Most of them will get into commitments which ma hold them from travelling but these days lot of them are up to it.
AlligatorBites

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:50:42 AM

Most people would like to travel to new places as a break from their usual life. It gives them rest from their routine home-work life which can really be exhausting.
TootiFruiti

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

Travelling is a breathe of fresh air. People say discovering new cultures and visiting new places help a person grow spiritually. It gives you a broader perspective of life.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

just install wander app in gear vr of s8+ and you are done  Cheesy  fight for so little thing?  Roll Eyes
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

Well, having done a job where i had to travel around the world for several years and i was getting paid (i was a skipper) i do not think that it is so nice after all.
Regards.

I also have to travel a lot as a part of my job. I can say that there is a huge difference between travelling because you have to and because you want to.
When I`m on a business trip it is almost always tiresome and stressful and overall feels like a missed opportunity - usually I don`t even have enough time to go sightseeing, only work.
During vacations it is totally different story, I enjoy every hour of being abroad. It`s a much needed break from everyday routine, one should not underestimate it
kcgomez09

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:24:28 AM

Personally i love to travel around the world because i felt very satisfied when i tried other culture of the country
totiriti333

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:11:53 AM

My 2 biggest reason would be :
-To let out the stress, and loosen oneself
-To explore the world, therefore learning more about yourself.

At least that's my reason for traveling
rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:27:04 AM

People like to travel around the world because of many reasons, genuine travelers mainly like to experience different weather types, culture, language, lifestyle, sometimes cost of travelling/living is cheaper as compared to home country. There are people who like to travel to just take pics for their FB posts or other social media, they have extra money to waste, mainly to show off to other people lol, they do it because other people are doing it.
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:48:28 AM

The sand in the Maldives is not the same as in the sandbox in the yard. The Black Sea, the Red Sea and the Dead Sea are different, although they are called the sea.
Traveling is an experience and an opportunity to see the diversity of the world, to try and experience something new, to get to know the culture of other nations.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:24:05 AM

If I have the means to travel, I'd like to travel around the world. But that's not my priority since I have to prioritize first my family.
ripthesystem

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

Travelling is a great way to escape everyday routine at least for time being. It doesn`t necessary mean travelling around the world, but meeting other cultures is a great opportunity to obtain new experience.
For this matter, travelling around the world in one trip may not be that good - too much impressions in one go, I`d concentrate on one country each time.
Marsel12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

I think that many people are not satisfied with their work and life. Therefore, they just want to go somewhere and never come back.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

It is possible that you treat this as a job and therefore do not understand the others, but on the other hand, people may not be able to understand you because they have not traveled!
SinarG

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

I think that many people are not satisfied with their work and life. Therefore, they just want to go somewhere and never come back.

Nevertheless, there are people who were able to make travel their professional activities. They escaped from the daily routine and do not regret it.
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

You travel not only to explore places, cultures but also to relieve stress, and learn more about others, and yourself. Would recommend traveling to every one, at least 1 or 2 times a year.
Miusu

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

Life itself is an awesome journey.
People travel for curiosity which is the engine of life. It let you reveals who you are and what you really want
It let you understand the beauty around you, to appreciate new culture and to make new friends.
Most travel alone to test their limits, to feel free, to catch opportunities and to live the world and grow appreciating all the things surrounding you

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

Never miss FREE Token - SOON -
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

Kamina

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

Because every place on earth is different from any other. Because everywhere there is its own culture, its own customs and traditions, its own history, about which you can learn
redempti00

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

I do love to travel because it allows me to see different cultures, see different places and meet different people. Of course, it's not cheap, which is why I truly enjoy Google Earth VR. It lets me "visit" the places I will never be able to visit unless I have a lot of money. I still hope to visit them in person but, until then, I'll have to settle with VR tourism.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: