Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most people would like to travel around the world?  (Read 2376 times)
Elijah Jackson

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

Obviously, because it is the most interesting thing in the world. There is nothing more breath-taking then waking up in a new unknown but so magnificent place.
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

I think it's because of the feeling of exploration and kinda feels like it's something that everyone says to show their adventurous spirit but like you said it can be tiresome. I rather visit places I'm curious about and for a holiday.
Hanna Kallis

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

Learning is a strong reason why people love to travel.  They want to experience something unfamiliar, get outside their comfort zone. Getting away from home always gives you the opportunity to reflect on your life. You have the needed time and space to let your mind wander
YanaVorob

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

There are many reasons why I want to travel:
- to learn different cultures, history
- to see breathtaking landscapes
- to swimm in the ocean or to ski in the mountains
elenadivats@yandex.ru

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

Humans like experiencing new things
The more places we visit and the more people we meet, the richer we are. So travelling is nothing more but a more interesting way to discover the world and getting new knowleges
MaJes-ty

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:25:56 AM

I think it's part of human nature to want to explore. Plus, travelling is a great form of escape. It's the best way to unwind and de-stress.
adrian_pangilinan

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:44:59 AM

to see all the scenery all around the round and try all different kind of food
alexandrea

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

Some people do it for the scenery, and some like to experience other places and like to wander around and experience the culture. Some do it for social media purposes.
samescrew235

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:27:48 AM

To explore new places. To experiences new things. I think it’s healthy for the mind and soul to immerse oneself in different places and cultures.
irina0699

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

I think they would like to find inspiration. And to feel the taste of life. It`s cool to have the opportunity to travel. People can see architecture, another lifes and stories, and may be they also can get away from boring life.
rjlacanlaled

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Hi all,

talking with other people and reading forums around i have realized that the majority of the people dream to could travel around the world .
Many people also dream to get paid to travel e.g. as a photographer or something similar.
At the same time most of these people have not experienced  this thing they dream of or they have experienced it for a small time e.g. vacations.

Well, having done a job where i had to travel around the world for several years and i was getting paid (i was a skipper) i do not think that it is so nice after all.

It is very tiresome to be all the time somewhere else , not having people that they love you / know you , around you not having roots in short words.

So i wonder . Why so many people dream about traveling? Is it from ignorance? Is it because they cannot understand how tiresome it can be? or is it because they do not value enough their home and family/relatives/friends ? or something else?

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards.
anderson697

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

I think that people dream of this as a general to know new cultures and places and that they are paid for it, but I do not think it is due to ignorance, on the other hand I imagine that they only want this type of employment only for a certain time, I doubt that a person wants to be traveling all his life, as was your experience that you got to a point where you get tired because you needed your family.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

First and foremost, they have the means to travel. And of course the reason why would they like to travel.
Goldleader

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

Low cost airline . Now everyone can fly
belli4388

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

traveling around the world to see new places and get in touch with new cultures, I think it's worth it

space available pm me if interested
spectremy

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

travel around the world for new working opportunities 
raonysantos

Activity: 183
Merit: 6

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:45:04 AM

there is nothing better than meeting new people, and new cultures,
My dream is to meet Barcelona.

Acesse o Site do curso bitcoin online:
https://cursobitcoinonline.com.br
21Sausage

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:38:19 PM

They like to experience other cultures and they wouln't want to confine themselves to just one place. I think life is not complete until you experience what the entire world has to offer.
earlyfacer

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:51:14 AM

mainly because travelling dont just fill your passports with stamps but because its a great way to be one with the world, to learn new things (not all stuffs are being learned at school) to have new experiences, to learn a lot of lessons, to know different stories of different individuals and places, to open our minds of whats really out there. Some people dont understand the feeling we get when we travel, its the feeling of peace and contentment and the feeling of being free excites us thats making us do it more. Travelling might be pricey but some people works hard now in order to travel soon and to experience what i stated.
coingecko

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:13:58 AM

Most people drop their answers here without even a glance at your post.. How sad.

talking with other people and reading forums around i have realized that the majority of the people dream to could travel around the world .

It's likely the romanticization of getting out of their hometown. Plus it's a nice change to see a new place for 7 days every year.

Many people also dream to get paid to travel e.g. as a photographer or something similar.
At the same time most of these people have not experienced  this thing they dream of or they have experienced it for a small time e.g. vacations.

Well, having done a job where i had to travel around the world for several years and i was getting paid (i was a skipper) i do not think that it is so nice after all.

It is very tiresome to be all the time somewhere else, not having people that they love you / know you , around you not having roots in short words.

Exactly, When people think of "travelling the world" they think summer hats and khaki pants. Maybe because what most people see are the curated pictures of "world travellers" under palm trees or ice skating.

So i wonder . Why so many people dream about traveling? Is it from ignorance? Is it because they cannot understand how tiresome it can be? or is it because they do not value enough their home and family/relatives/friends ? or something else?

I wont say they "dont value their home". Perhaps you speak from the perspective of someone who's tired of being away from home all the time. that is why you've had enough of  the whole thing.

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: