Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most people would like to travel around the world?  (Read 2372 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:11:25 AM

Why so many people dream about traveling?
Base on what I always hear to my friends travelling is their way to relieve stress and to explore other places. Seeing the beauty of each places and taking pictures as a remembrance is a moment to treasure.

You used to travel for years that might be the reason why you're tired when travelling, you travel not to enjoy but to work. I think you have to change your mindset whenever you're in other countries. Take time to relax and dont think that you're working, enjoy the beauty of every places you've been.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chr1stian12

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:46:41 PM

Because most of the people are stressed in their 9-10 hours job and some people do travelling around the world cause it's their dream, in addition it can also remove all your problems and stressed once you already do at least one of your dreams.
coat47

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:10:12 AM

Because people like to discover another food, the history and culture of another country and people want to forget their life for 1 or 2 weeks.
Here the top 30 of the most visited countries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJlJ_vUL2q8

I made 2 of these 30 countries   Cry   (and you ?)
but not just any !   France the first    Smiley   and USA

But did you consider me like a tourist if I live in France   Grin 

My next travel/goal : Japan 
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:39:34 PM

the scene behind this is that, most love there family and most would like to travel with their family due to the expenses involved they could make for them alone. already from child birth most love travelling while don't like at all.
djefes

Activity: 209
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:07:07 PM

Hi all,

talking with other people and reading forums around i have realized that the majority of the people dream to could travel around the world .
Many people also dream to get paid to travel e.g. as a photographer or something similar.
At the same time most of these people have not experienced  this thing they dream of or they have experienced it for a small time e.g. vacations.

Well, having done a job where i had to travel around the world for several years and i was getting paid (i was a skipper) i do not think that it is so nice after all.

It is very tiresome to be all the time somewhere else , not having people that they love you / know you , around you not having roots in short words.

So i wonder . Why so many people dream about traveling? Is it from ignorance? Is it because they cannot understand how tiresome it can be? or is it because they do not value enough their home and family/relatives/friends ? or something else?

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards.

It is tiresome because it was a work for you. Try to do it for fun with someone you love
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:45:28 PM

The answer is very simple: because it is very exciting and interesting
and fulfillment as well right?

we have all dreams of some place,and making it as reality is really fulfilling so exciting,interesting and fulfilling is the right terms to use.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
benkhalil3
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 03:00:28 AM

Because they wanted to see the natural beauty of the world. They are crazy about getting information related to different places, events, weather, food, culture traditions and many more. They loved to meet different people of different places, cities, areas and countries.
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 05:28:43 AM

Everyone loves to try and do new things.  Thats why even going to places that they haven't been there before excited them and relaxes them
That's the thing about humans (and other animals). New things excite us, it is rewarding (gives us a rush of dopamine)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: