Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Nearly as Bad as ‘Trading Harvested Baby Brains’  (Read 154 times)
Kavallo (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:17:32 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 08:30:23 AM by Kavallo

According to Berkshire VC Munger, Bitcoin is nearly as bad as ‘Trading Harvested Baby Brains’.
I was unaware that trading harvested baby brains could be of some use for mankind, but Berkshire VC Munger probably knows better. Of course, after such a statement the price of Baby Brains could be really hurt.
I wanted to make an impartial, rational and balanced comment on this statement, but then my eyes have slided on the top comment of a reader on CNN's site, which I'm now sharing here, since it may meet some consensus in our community:

" Harvested Baby....." YOU FOOL! YOU VULGAR NEANDERTHAL AND OPPORTUNISTIC infection!
As IF, you could NEVER be wrong!! As if you saw the 2008 Meltdown coming and said so...which you DID NOT!
As If you saw the DOT COM meltdown on the horizon and warned the human race - you didn't!!! You dung and vomit fed, witless, immoral rash on the butt of a slime mold in Hell! Go gargle a hand grenade you simpering stammering sycophant! FOOL!

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-nearly-as-bad-as-trading-harvested-baby-brains-berkshire-vc-munger/
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

According to Berkshire VC Munger, Bitcoin is nearly as bad as ‘Trading Harvested Baby Brains’.
I was unaware that trading harvested baby brains could be of some use for mankind, but Berkshire VC Munger probably knows better. Of course, after such a statement the price of Baby Brains could be really hurt.
I wanted to make an impartial, rational and balanced comment on this statement, but then my eyes have slided on the top comment of a reader on CNN's site, which I'm now sharing here, since it may meet some consensus in our community:

" Harvested Baby....." YOU FOOL! YOU VULGAR NEANDERTHAL AND OPPORTUNISTIC infection!
As IF, you could NEVER be wrong!! As if you saw the 2008 Meltdown coming and said so...which you DID NOT!
As If you saw the DOT COM meltdown on the horizon and warned the human race - you didn't!!! You dung and vomit fed, witless, immoral rash on the butt of a slime mold in Hell! Go gargle a hand grenade you simpering stammering sycophant! FOOL!

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-nearly-as-bad-as-trading-harvested-baby-brains-berkshire-vc-munger/
Brother I completely disagree your statement because I don’t think so that bitcoin is a harvested by baby brains. Though bitcoin is mal regulated because there is no authorised regulating body over bitcoin and moreover transactions fee is also very much hiking now a days and I guess this could be most probable reason why people people are saying that bitcoin is harvested by the baby minds , the only thing that bitcoin needs now is its centralisation world wide in every country across the world.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

You know with the comments that keep coming from the so called stock trading genius types.

Is it any wonder, the old stock guys are seeming more like crooks & fools every day.
Stock investment money is flowing into crypto and it scares the hell out of them.

I quit trading stocks, because of the scams they were pulling with high speed trading.
At least in Crypto , their high speed trading scams can't happen. They actually have to buy or sell to affect the price.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

Actually fuck the guy who said that quote. That was the worst analogy I've ever heard my whole life. He even called bitcoin "anti-social, stupid and immoral". Just shows how much he doesn't know. What happened to people not giving opinions on things they don't understand?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

FUD dissemination again but "when there's blood on street, you must buy even it is your own blood."  those neanderthals wants to have a good entry in crypto by attacking the emotion of baby brain crypto investors but i think that is also a publicity for some opportunist want to take advantage on it,

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Thing is that cryptocurrency is not a bussniess so every guy out there that is very familiar with stocks, or that has built his experienced during long years around it sees crypto on the first glance as a way to get rich quick without it having an value that has higher purpose. Of course that this is very different, crypto is not a bussniess thats why some are comparing it to asset because you invest if the price goes up when you sell you are done with it or if the price goes down you lost. Due to it being high risk investment and with lots of speculation in place I do believe we won't stop to see such statments being made by popular people. Because they simply don't understand much about crypto and because really price can drop very fast.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

lol at the fear from these people

don't worry there is still time to get on the train for you guys... btc will only slowly at first erode the centralised shit you're holding your wealth in.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

Lol!! Another addition to the haters list and nothing else. I can see their fear about loosing the business in the organized financial sector. The way cryptocurrency is progressing, either they will have to adopt it or they will become extinct. It's just their fear speaking out of them. Nothing significant!

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

Surprise, surprise.

In what way is bitcoin immoral? Is being an alternative currency to fiat immoral? If that's the case, then is gold immoral? At least do some research before you speak. As OP said, baby brains as a comparison to bitcoin is just absolutely ridiculous. The government accepts bitcoin, there are regulations surrounding it, and it's growing. Baby brain dealing is something of another kind.

And how exactly are people who push bitcoin as a currency and as an idea for decentralization a disgrace?

Yes, bitcoin can be speculative. But that's not all it is. There's a difference between bitcoin's price fluctuation, and bitcoin itself, and it's definitely not immoral.

Smiley
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

Lmfao I read this and just thought it was completely absurd. He didn't explain his statement either. He just somehow equated Bitcoin with harvesting baby brains for some reason. He was obviously just exaggerating to make a point though. His view is probably the same as Bill Gates', in that Bitcoin helps proliferate crime.

But yeah, without knowing what made him say that, there is literally no argument here. It's not much more than just a blind claim by someone who feels that he knows better. Don't feed the trolls.

Kavallo (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

Glad to see that so many people are beholding the stupidity of the guy who came ou with such a statement Smiley
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4463

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

there actually is a market for baby brains. (dont hit the keyboard in shock and anger.. read on)

some parents when their baby dies can donate their childs organs to help others, and part of this can include donating the deceased to medical science and research. many new therapies/ research developments, understandings of diseases have come about through research using this.

so lets not think of the negative connotations of "baby brains" but lets instead flip the debate around. think of all the good new therapies, medications and diagnoses that have been invented from it. and simply say this.

bitcoin is a market many people dont want to admit they are part of, but they understand the benefits of these market. so although the general public may frown at anyone admitting they are in this market, once they understand the benefits the market actually brings, it is jaw dropping and eye opening about how positive people get and at some point people decide when its their time, they want to be part of it too

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

there actually is a market for baby brains. (dont hit the keyboard in shock and anger.. read on)

some parents when their baby dies can donate their childs organs to help others, and part of this can include donating the deceased to medical science and research. many new therapies/ research developments, understandings of diseases have come about through research using this.

so lets not think of the negative connotations of "baby brains" but lets instead flip the debate around. think of all the good new therapies, medications and diagnoses that have been invented from it. and simply say this.

bitcoin is a market many people dont want to admit they are part of, but they understand the benefits of these market. so although the general public may frown at anyone admitting they are in this market, once they understand the benefits the market actually brings, it is jaw dropping and eye opening about how positive people get and at some point people decide when its their time, they want to be part of it too

You cannot donate the brain of a deceased baby to another non deceised baby, since death implies exactly the death of the brain.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: