Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT coin - A total scam?  (Read 49715 times)
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:35:55 AM

I am amused to see this thread from 2013 getting revived over and over again with people claiming the same thing, always without evidence

@altcoinUK: Why didn't you want to be one of the "handful" founders? The IPO was open for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:39:48 AM

...handful NXT founders who created the original 73 shill accounts doesn't change...

Links?

FYI, after two months there were ~103 who were actually eligible for a stake but who didn't bother to claim it. I guess that is Nxt's fault too.

Fuck off with your requests about links, all right? I am a very patient and polite man, but when a well know scammer like yourself who has been promoting a well know scam asking from me evidence instead of providing evidence that the operation is not a scam then that is quite irrational, don't you think?

Send me a link about where your fucking useless NXT assets - that you have been selling really-really hard to newbies, idiots and naive investors - used in real world, and then we continue talking about why sensible people are sceptical about your countless vapourwares and fantasy projects (I give it you it is not a fantasy from your viewpoint as you scam people for real money, but terms of use cases the projects/assets are in fantasy land)

Fuck off with your requests about links, all right? I am a very patient and polite man,
I notice a contradiction...  Cheesy

asking from me evidence instead of providing evidence that the operation is not a scam then that is quite irrational, don't you think?

No, it is basic logic. You can't prove a negative. If I said "Prove green isn't green", you would say "It is up to you to prove green isn't green, you're making the claim. All evidence suggests the contrary, green is green".

It is up to you to prove something with evidence, as you're making the claim. But I don't think that is why you're here. Has there been too much good news in Nxt for you in the last couple of days?  Wink

While researching the evidence, please provide evidence that I am "a well known scammer" and where I have been selling anything "really really hard". Thanks for your time  Cheesy

achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:41:05 AM

...handful NXT founders who created the original 73 shill accounts doesn't change...

Links?

FYI, after two months there were ~103 who were actually eligible for a stake but who didn't bother to claim it. I guess that is Nxt's fault too.

Fuck off with your requests about links, all right? I am a very patient and polite man, but when a well know scammer like yourself who has been promoting a well know scam asking from me evidence instead of providing evidence that the operation is not a scam then that is quite irrational, don't you think?

Send me a link about where your fucking useless NXT assets - that you have been selling really-really hard to newbies, idiots and naive investors - used in real world, and then we continue talking about why sensible people are sceptical about your countless vapourwares and fantasy projects (I give it you it is not a fantasy from your viewpoint as you scam people for real money, but terms of use cases the projects/assets are in fantasy land)

In dubio pro accusator, sounds legit.
thank you for your competent opinion.
Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:43:44 AM

Now NxT is just trading their stolen money, back and forth, to create fake capitalization and volume.  

Precisely, that's what happening, except the faked volume brings in some new money from newbies and idiots.

Links? Blockchain data would be good, so everyone can verify it.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:50:02 AM

@altcoinUK: Why didn't you want to be one of the "handful" founders? The IPO was open for everyone.

Oh dear, the usual argument that "you could join to the scam as well". No thanks, I am not interested in invest in scams, never been and trying to stay away from scams and nonsenses like NXT and its associated bollocks like Supernet.

The fact that the IPO was opened to anyone in 2013 obviously doesn't undo the scam. The fact that the early participants benefits from an operation cannot make a scam legit - quite opposite, this is one of the main attributes of a scam/ponzi. Early participants naturally benefit from any scams/ponzies and for later participants there is a real incentive to bring new money into the project from idiots and newbies - that's what happening now with NXT.

One thing is sure, the new money is drying out quite apparently and therefore how hopeless NXT is will be obvious for everyone very soon.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:54:26 AM

One thing is sure, the new money is drying out quite apparently and therefore how hopeless NXT is will be obvious for everyone very soon.

Any ETA? I have been seeing "(very) soon" for a whole year already.
altcoinUK

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:56:27 AM

Links?

In dubio pro accusator, sounds legit.
thank you for your competent opinion.

That's what I thought. Since you don't have any evidence whatsoever that your NXT and so called assets used by anyone in real world business or by any real world use cases you are talking bollocks and nonsense.

You have to as you are trying to bring new money into your quickly drying out money supply.

Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:56:33 AM

Yer, ideas starting with those that believe in them, nurture them, provide value to people's lives and then profiting from them are blatant scams. Damn you Bill Gates  Angry Why didn't you just fail instead of changing the world. Curses!

There are very few proven scammers in crypto. An obvious on is UtopianFuture in NEM, he defrauded hundreds of people and scammed them out of tens of thousands of dollars. It is a matter of historical record. They claim to have removed all his sockpuppets but the insiders could easily have overlooked his sockpuppet stakes (and their own, if they were so inclined as their associate).

Come-from-Beyond proposed a way for them to check this independently but they refused. They won't even name the insider who named a list of of accounts he said were sockpuppets, then they took a centralized decision to wipe them out of the genesis block and keep the stakes uncirculated. They could have rewarded the loyal followers with higher stakes.

Why weren't you objecting to the two month 'IPO' when Nxt was just an idea, with no money or backers? You talk as though Nxt was a sure thing to make everyone millions. It is quite flattering actually.
Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:00:13 AM

You have to as you are trying to bring new money into your quickly drying out money supply.

Proof? Links? I have data that suggests otherwise  Cheesy
altcoinUK

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:01:42 AM

No, what you have been seeing in the last few months is that your ponzi being collapsing and therefore you are trying really-really hard to keep the operation alive.

Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:02:33 AM

No, what you have been seeing in the last few months is that your ponzi being collapsing and therefore you are trying really-really hard to keep the operation alive.

Links to support this?   Wink

Why are you ignoring my posts, does the truth hurt?
altcoinUK

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:09:52 AM

I have data that suggests otherwise  Cheesy

All right then, enjoy the ride and your sustainable operation until you can.

We have seen that before, even in crypto, (remember BitBay and Mintpal), that the scammers like yourself felt invincible, but then the end still came in one form or other. I predict in your case it will be in the form of law enforcement. That's for sure, with your shady IPO and asset nonsense you provide law enforcement with an endless material to press charge against all fuckers who benefits from the operation.

Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:12:56 AM

I have data that suggests otherwise  Cheesy

All right then, enjoy the ride and your sustainable operation until you can.

We have seen that before, even in crypto, (remember Bitpay and Mintpal), that the scammers like yourself felt invincible, but then the end still came in one form or other. I predict in your case it will be in the form of law enforcement. That's for sure, with your shady IPO and asset nonsense you provide law enforcement with an endless material to press charge against all fuckers who benefits from the operation.

I don't remember Bitpay or Mintpal, 1-3 month affairs with the central guys running off with the money at the first sign of trouble I'd wager?

*snip*... please provide evidence that I am "a well known scammer" and where I have been selling anything "really really hard". Thanks for your time  Cheesy
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:15:57 AM

So, you believe that I'm good in "trying really-really hard to keep the operation alive". I got it.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:33:42 AM

Yer, ideas starting with those that believe in them, nurture them, provide value to people's lives and then profiting from them are blatant scams. Damn you Bill Gates  Angry Why didn't you just fail instead of changing the world. Curses!

There are very few proven scammers in crypto. An obvious on is UtopianFuture in NEM, he defrauded hundreds of people and scammed them out of tens of thousands of dollars. It is a matter of historical record. They claim to have removed all his sockpuppets but the insiders could easily have overlooked his sockpuppet stakes (and their own, if they were so inclined as their associate).

Come-from-Beyond proposed a way for them to check this independently but they refused. They won't even name the insider who named a list of of accounts he said were sockpuppets, then they took a centralized decision to wipe them out of the genesis block and keep the stakes uncirculated. They could have rewarded the loyal followers with higher stakes.

Why weren't you objecting to the two month 'IPO' when Nxt was just an idea, with no money or backers? You talk as though Nxt was a sure thing to make everyone millions. It is quite flattering actually.

NxT stole $10s of millions and yet.. ($10,000,000 + $10,000,000s).  Wait?  So you and friends stole 10s of millions and yet, a year later, are ranting about a guy who supposed stole $10K?  ROFL

These NxT nuts are stupid as phuck..   Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:36:46 AM

The difference...

there is indisputable evidence that UtopianFuture is a liar and scammer, who has justly earned this reputation in crypto. His name is already etched in crypto and NEM history as a fraudster who used people's desires for a better world against them to enrich himself at their expense. Could he have gotten any lower?

Where is the evidence for Nxt, or you hoping to throw enough sh!t and some of it will (eventually, as you have been trying for more than 1 year now  Cheesy ) stick?
altcoinUK

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:37:26 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 10:05:14 AM by altcoinUK

I don't remember Bitpay or Mintpal ...

No wonder, and why would you pay attention how law enforcement jump on a case and can get arrested scammers like yourself within 24 hours from pressing the charge?

Actually it is quite amazing and surprising that super intelligent and talented individuals like James aka jl777 think they are untouchable because of hiding behind an anonymous nick and 3 proxy layers ... it takes approximately 5 minutes for law enforcement to track him down and that time includes making a coffee.

The handful people who promote and financially benefit from the various crimes from the beginning regarding NXT (fraud and illegal securities offerings just to mention two) will be tracked down in no time when the end come. The only question is how much time the scammers have to continue this nonsense.
Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:38:43 AM

The handful people who promote and financially benefit from the various crimes from the beginning regarding to NXT (fraud and illegal securities offerings just to mention two)

Links?

*snip*... please provide evidence that I am "a well known scammer" and where I have been selling anything "really really hard". Thanks for your time  Cheesy
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:39:10 AM

The difference...

there is evidence that UtopianFuture is a liar and scammer, who has justly earned this reputation in crypto. His name is already etched in crypto and NEM history as a fraudster who used people's desires for a better world against them to enrich himself at their expense. Could he have gotten any lower?

Where is the evidence for Nxt, or you hoping to throw enough sh!t and some of it will (eventually, as you have been trying for more than 1 year now  Cheesy ) stick?

NxT stole $10,000,000s

Evidence is all there with volume analysis and the premine held (sold under false pretenses) by NxT inside group who lied, manipulated, frauded, scammed and stole from many thousands of innocent victims.

I trust Jeff Garzik, he is a reputable and trustable Bitcoin developer who is a public figure and has his identity known, if he says NxT is a scam then NxT is a scam.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:44:41 AM

The difference...

there is evidence that UtopianFuture is a liar and scammer, who has justly earned this reputation in crypto. His name is already etched in crypto and NEM history as a fraudster who used people's desires for a better world against them to enrich himself at their expense. Could he have gotten any lower?

NxT stole $10,000,000s

Evidence is all there with volume analysis and the premine held (sold under false pretenses) by NxT inside group who lied, manipulated, frauded, scammed and stole from many thousands of innocent victims.

I trust Jeff Garzik, he is a reputable and trustable Bitcoin developer who is a public figure and has his identity known, if he says NxT is a scam then NxT is a scam.

NxT stole $10,000,000s

Links? Blockchain data would be good of the volume analysis.  (I don't think it is sticking TS)

Jeff Garzik was shown to know nothing of Java and was heavily damaged by the whole affair. See it, blow by blow here (twitter links included): https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/a-longer-reply-to-jeff-garzik/
(how many times have we done this dance now Taunsew?  Cheesy Cheesy Why do you think it will stick now when it hasn't before?  Cheesy Repeating the same thing over and over won't change history)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: