Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT coin - A total scam?  (Read 49715 times)
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:48:46 AM

NxT stole $10s of millions.

And if you don't pay attention, Nxt will walk down the street and steal your money too.
This statement does not make sense in any way.

The color red does not make it true
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:52:33 AM

Evidence is all there

All I see is the word "evidence", not the evidence itself.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:52:47 AM

I trust Jeff Garzik...

You must be joking. It's cryptocurrency industry where trusting anyone is bad taste.

PS: You don't post Garzik's photos anymore?  Cheesy
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:58:22 AM

The difference...

there is evidence that UtopianFuture is a liar and scammer, who has justly earned this reputation in crypto. His name is already etched in crypto and NEM history as a fraudster who used people's desires for a better world against them to enrich himself at their expense. Could he have gotten any lower?

Where is the evidence for Nxt, or you hoping to throw enough sh!t and some of it will (eventually, as you have been trying for more than 1 year now  Cheesy ) stick?

NxT stole $10,000,000s

Evidence is all there with volume analysis and the premine held (sold under false pretenses) by NxT inside group who lied, manipulated, frauded, scammed and stole from many thousands of innocent victims.

I trust Jeff Garzik, he is a reputable and trustable Bitcoin developer who is a public figure and has his identity known, if he says NxT is a scam then NxT is a scam.

NxT stole $10,000,000s

Links? Blockchain data would be good of the volume analysis.  (I don't think it is sticking TS)

Jeff Garzik was shown to know nothing of Java and was heavily damaged by the whole affair. See it, blow by blow here (twitter links included): https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/a-longer-reply-to-jeff-garzik/
(how many times have we done this dance now Taunsew?  Cheesy Cheesy Why do you think it will stick now when it hasn't before?  Cheesy Repeating the same thing over and over won't change history)

Ahhh... huh... so a link to a forum, which you guys control, a heavily censored environment where you can spew $hit and don't even give Garzik a chance to disprove you and then the cultists and shills.  Cheesy

Yeah Garzik is so heavily damaged by this, huh?   Didn't stop him from partnering with a big company to put blockchain into space
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-nanosatellites-orbit-earth-2016/

Garzik has way more respect than NxT scam and he is doing stuff, unlike the NxT crew who is just playing scam roulette with tens of millions.

This is NXT's capitalization after Garzik outted them as a scam.  Looks like somebody was definitely damaged and it wasn't Garzik.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:59:30 AM

Didn't stop him from partnering with a big company US Govt to put blockchain into space

No need to thank me.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:01:48 AM

Nxt doesn't control twitter. Accept it.
TaunSew

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:04:53 AM

Nxt doesn't control twitter.

It's a link to your forum and shills / cults / morans talking like they know anything.   Cheesy

Garzik is a highly respectable Bitcoin developer and you guys defame him your forum, where you censor / delete comments.   Cheesy  Garzik is cutting business deals and doing a lot of great thing - what's NxT doing other than thinking of the next scam?   Huh

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:07:11 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 10:47:39 AM by Daedelus

Garzik is a highly respectable Bitcoin developer and you guys defame him your forum, where you censor / delete comments.   Cheesy  Garzik is cutting business deals and doing a lot of great thing - what's NxT doing other than thinking of the next scam?   Huh

Going into space?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/nxt-first-coin-space/
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/11/20/lohan_sponsor_nxt/

Any proof of censor / delete on nxtforum? Sorry! I forgot you don't do proof, just claims and 90s clipart  Cheesy
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:09:26 AM

Garzik is a highly respectable Bitcoin developer...

Man, I love you! I laughted so much after these words because I recalled that story about you [censored] on Garzik's photos. I barely see the keyboard because of tears, otherwise I would post links (not on Nxt forum) that show how Garzik is respectable.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
TaunSew

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:11:04 AM

Garzik is a highly respectable Bitcoin developer...

Man, I love you! I laughted so much after these words because I recalled that story about you [censored] on Garzik's photos. I barely see the keyboard because of tears, otherwise I would post links (not on Nxt forum) that show how Garzik is respectable.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I posted that photo for your benefit, or better termed, Svetlana.   Wink 

choochimil

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:11:19 AM

I dont see how NXT is or was a scam. It has been constantly developed for a year and a half. There are hundreds maybe thousands of investors now. Those who bought in at the ICO took the risk that it would come to nothing and became very rich due to the bitcoin bubble of late 2013.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
TaunSew

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:13:24 AM

I dont see how NXT is or was a scam. It has been constantly developed for a year and a half. There are hundreds maybe thousands of investors now. Those who bought in at the ICO took the risk that it would come to nothing and became very rich due to the bitcoin bubble of late 2013.

Just because something has investors, or even if some of them made money (you didn't mention this but I assume you thought about it), it doesn't mean it isn't a scam.  Lots of scams have investors and people who make money but are still scams.

NxT is a scam.  Stole $10,000,000s.  Where is the money.   NxT ruined the lives of many thousands in Europe, Asia and Americas!!

achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:14:27 AM

I liked this poorly photoshopped image of yours even better  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

it's an outted scam

Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:15:58 AM

achim, you spoiled it! Those links are usually Taunsew's next move  Cheesy Maybe you'll force him to come up with some new material  Grin
Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:16:44 AM

Where is the money.  

Good question. Do you have blockchain links to show where it is? Must be hard to hide tens of millions in crypto, let alone move it into fiat. Should be easy to find.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:17:52 AM

You make excuses, you know about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority very well. So your appeal to Garzik (as authority) has roots in freudian theory.  Grin
achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:18:28 AM

achim, you spoiled it! Those links are usually Taunsew's next move  Cheesy Maybe you'll force him to come up with some new material  Grin

Yes! Taunsew, we would be very glad if you could post some new pics!
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:18:41 AM

what's NxT doing other than thinking of the next scam?   

They don't do anything else than try the hype keep going to scam out more money from newbies, idiots and naive wannabe rich investors.

Besides that obvious fraudulent nature of the whole NXT operation from the start up to date, the endless vapourwares and pathetic assets on their "exchange", NXT offers nothing that is not possible to achieve with Bitcoin and for that reason the operation makes no sense whatsoever in a market where the lead status of Bitcoin is pretty much established.
Even Bitcoin is having serious problems with acceptance from real world users, after 6 years we have less users than a dating site. As we see, it will be hard work to achieve a wider acceptance even for Bitcoin. I am not sure what makes think NXT users that a shady scam operation can win over users which Bitcoin couldn't.

No wonder this NXT shit is going down quickly.

Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:21:15 AM

what's NxT doing other than thinking of the next scam?  

...Besides that obvious fraudulent nature of the whole NXT operation...

...NXT users that a shady scam operation ...

No wonder this NXT shit is going down quickly.

Links that support any of this? It would be impolite to ignore me or refuse the request  Wink I'm a patient man. I have asked before but with no reply.
achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:23:33 AM

Of course you are right, it is not and never was.
Look at how fast scams like Auroracoin and Paycoin came and went.
Nxt is still here and developping faster than ever, we're just having fun with trolls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: