Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT coin - A total scam?  (Read 49716 times)
nexern

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:22:28 PM

According to these charts, Bitcoin and Nxt are dying while Monero is thriving.

don't think so. adjusting time and the height/width ratio for better proportions could help.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/xmr/btc/poloniex/alltime

Wow, that's a good looking chart.

Solid double bottom, then price rising on steady volume.   Cool

Bitcoin's price is down but it can go right back up because it has VOLUME.

NXT is in the shitter and will stay that way, because nobody wants to get stuck in a dead market, holding a bag they can't quickly pass on to a greater fool.

good analysis but it seems you skipped vol. 3 of your video collection 'how to become a pro trader in just 3 days'
otherwise you wouldn't use the term 'it can go'.

i suggest you order also the extended version, 'how to become a  pro trader in just 3 days or at least to talk like one' would make sense.
nexern

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:26:33 PM

don't think so. adjusting time and the height/width ratio for better proportions could help.

I don't think so too, was just petting trolls.  Smiley

i know, but you shouldn't be so greedy with your troll-toys, let others have some fun also, share them!  Grin
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 09:31:02 PM

NXT is in the shitter and will stay that way, because nobody wants to get stuck in a dead market, holding a bag they can't quickly pass on to a greater fool.

good analysis but it seems you skipped vol. 3 of your video collection 'how to become a pro trader in just 3 days'

i suggest you order also the extended version, 'how to become a  pro trader in just 3 days or at least to talk like one' would make sense.

Price movements on low volume mean very little.  That's why averages are volume weighted.

I see you are an NXT fanboy.  That must be very difficult these days, with the price/volume/market cap hovering near all time lows.

Perhaps I'll make a new signautre all about how NXT is a scam...would you like that?   Huh

Will your buddies at NXTtalk be happy you (and LiQio) pissed off someone who loves to hunt down and kill scam coins like DASH and NXT?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
nexern

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:02:13 PM

Price movements on low volume mean very little.  That's why averages are volume weighted.

I see you are an NXT fanboy.  That must be very difficult these days, with the price/volume/market cap hovering near all time lows.

Perhaps I'll make a new signautre all about how NXT is a scam...would you like that?   Huh

Will your buddies at NXTtalk be happy you (and LiQio) pissed off someone who loves to hunt down and kill scam coins like DASH and NXT?

it seems compared to you i have a life outside crypto so there is no need for me to shit in my pants
just because a crypto is doing this or that but i guess...do you?

i mean really, what leads you to the point thinking i care what you are thinking or meaning or doing?

however, you yadda yadda doesn't make sense again and you can't imagine how sub-jota i care what
do you add into your signature but if you ask me, a nice titi-twister link would be great.

regarding your hunt, nothing wrong with it but i doubt you are qualified to speak for more than
yourself. hanging around here for a long time for sure isn't enough and your posts proves that.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 10:38:21 PM

it seems compared to you i have a life outside crypto so there is no need for me to shit in my pants

i mean really, what leads you to the point thinking i care what you are thinking or meaning or doing?

however, you yadda yadda doesn't make sense again and you can't imagine how sub-jota i care what
do you add into your signature but if you ask me, a nice titi-twister link would be great.

regarding your hunt, nothing wrong with it but i doubt you are qualified to speak for more than
yourself. hanging around here for a long time for sure isn't enough and your posts proves that.

You are right, the NXT scam is so minor by now it's unworthy of being busted on my signature.

As Hillary would say, what difference at this point does it make?

NXT is a dead platform full of dead assets and there is no need to make everyone watch their corpses rot.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
nexern

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:00:29 PM

You are right, the NXT scam is so minor by now it's unworthy of being busted on my signature.

NXT is a dead platform full of dead assets and there is no need to make everyone watch their corpses rot.

nice we came to an agreement and finally here is something usefull for your mission (free of course).
to give your clumsy fear mongering more weight, learn the difference between volume and liquidity.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:46:54 PM

Well, I say go for it. I never liked Darkcoin much....... Grin

As for Nxt, I know exactly what's happening with it, and I'm pretty damn happy.
The Nxt technology is solid, we've got some interesting potential projects sniffing around, a couple of big projects going live and a dinner invite from Barclays.
Nxt has come a long way in the last 2 years, and we're still working our cute little asses off, so there's a lot more good stuff still to come.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:50:54 PM

Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:47:02 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 02:18:49 AM by Tobo

At this stage of crypto currencies or technology development, price does not mean anything even for Bitcoin. Every coin has to find a utility and be massively adopted in the industries or the consumers daily life to reach the moon. Otherwise, its price is pure pump and dump by semi tech illiterate speculators. Except the leading runner of Bitcoin, for every one else, it is still a fair game.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:29:16 AM

[...]
Perhaps I'll make a new signautre all about how NXT is a scam...would you like that?  

1] That would be awesome - IMO. Can you disclose any details of the campaign just yet?

2] Who would that be?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 03:18:27 PM

[...]
Perhaps I'll make a new signautre all about how NXT is a scam...would you like that?  

1] That would be awesome - IMO. Can you disclose any details of the campaign just yet?

2] Who would that be?

IDK who hangs out at NXTtalk, or if anyone still does.  It's probably a dead forum.

Sig campaign would only create Streisand Effect for a scam which needs no help dying on its own.

Maybe that crazy guy's vapor-coin will revive your scam platform?   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:56:29 PM

Please don't Roll Eyes  Anyway, I want to personally thank you for saving me from Nxt.  It's heroes like you that help us newbies from losing all of our money.
box0214

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:35:51 PM

its best for newbies to decipher all the noise and just look into it themselves. good starting point is this thread comparing all the 2.0 platforms: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1153740.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: