Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT coin - A total scam?  (Read 49715 times)
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:58:46 PM

Even with NxT so low, the few NxT whales who went in with nothing are still millionaires.  

Yeah, bitches, nothing worse than other people getting rich, eh?
And what are we hoping for with NEM, i wonder....
That's just butthurt thinking and jealousy.
Some people win lotteries, should we all go round to their houses and ask for a 'fair' share?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
JJqiu1

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:02:32 PM

I think yes, NXT is a scam
chefwaffles

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:10:59 PM

this is nothing more than a pyramid scheme. 

And your point is......?
It'd be nice to see some of the reasoniing behind your post, or do you believe that all cryptos are pyramid schemes ?

BTW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.53440
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:37:47 PM

Even with NxT so low, the few NxT whales who went in with nothing are still millionaires.  

Some people win lotteries, should we all go round to their houses and ask for a 'fair' share?

Thread with a bunch of envious losers  Smiley

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 10:03:46 PM

I think yes, NXT is a scam

That, and Geiko will save you 15% on auto insurance.  Everyone knows that.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:48:21 PM

I threw out the 'tard bait and got bites Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
evanxxx

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:27:38 AM

Well, I saw and heard many comments that claim bitcoin is a scam recently, not a few yeas ago. The distribution of Bitcoin is extremely unfair. So what? Just keep complaining, you will always have companions.

Nxt is more like a decentralized company than a currency. A lot of services will be provided by Nxt and Nxt will derive its value from being used as tools, just as google derives its value from providing the service of searching, Facebook derives its value from providing the service of social networking. So nxts is more like shares of a company than bitcoins. You can keep complaining the founders hold too many shares of the company or you can buy yourself some shares early, that's your choice.

Nxt is actually more innovative than Google and Facebook and the services it can provide is more revolutionary. I personally think it will be as big as the biggest companies in the world given some time (Yes, you can calculate how much 1 nxt will be worth in this way).
3LEM3NT

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:58:10 AM

NXT IS NOT A SCAM
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 08:03:55 AM

Well, I saw and heard many comments that claim bitcoin is a scam recently, not a few yeas ago. The distribution of Bitcoin is extremely unfair. So what? Just keep complaining, you will always have companions.

Nxt is more like a decentralized company than a currency. A lot of services will be provided by Nxt and Nxt will derive its value from being used as tools, just as google derives its value from providing the service of searching, Facebook derives its value from providing the service of social networking. So nxts is more like shares of a company than bitcoins. You can keep complaining the founders hold too many shares of the company or you can buy yourself some shares early, that's your choice.

Nxt is actually more innovative than Google and Facebook and the services it can provide is more revolutionary. I personally think it will be as big as the biggest companies in the world given some time (Yes, you can calculate how much 1 nxt will be worth in this way).

The distribution was fair. Satoshi made Bitcoin public on time. It's on a first come first serve basis.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:28:47 AM

The distribution was fair. Satoshi made Bitcoin public on time. It's on a first come first serve basis.

LoL What are you trying to say?

This is EXACTLY what BCNext did with NXT. He made the IPO public on time and it was "a first come first serve basis". Of course, i hate myself for not paying attention then.
evanxxx

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:44:42 AM

The distribution of Nxt was fair, too. The IPO was open for a very long time, every one is free to join it.
I was just saying that basing on the complainers' point of view: why you can have so many coins while I have none, it's unfair.
I didn't have the luck to join the IPO because I was not there when the IPO was happening. But a lot of things happened when we were not there. We cannot simply call that unfair. There are also people who knew the IPO but just called it a scam.

In fact, new shitcoins with much more "unfair" initial distribution are created every day, we can see few people complaining about them because no one cares. people complaining about Nxt because Nxt really matters with the great potential.
Natalya

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:43:48 AM

I bought 20000 NXT and in two months forged 0.00 NXT.Yes,this is total scum!!!

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
evanxxx

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:04:33 AM

I bought 20000 NXT and in two months forged 0.00 NXT.Yes,this is total scum!!!
ha, try buying a mining rig with 1 BTC and see whether you can mine something.
forging income is only comparable to bank interest, don't expect to get rich by forging, just consider it some spam preventing mechanism.
scriptcloud

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:05:56 AM

well lease forging will be coming up soon .... so your 20k nxt can now earn you 0.00001 nxt.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 12:15:35 PM

well lease forging will be coming up soon .... so your 20k nxt can now earn you 0.00001 nxt.
I won't be sure what to do with all that money afterwards.  Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
EvilDave

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:06:42 PM

I really think people should try doing some research before investing their money into a currency/coin/whatever.

NXT forging is not mining. It's really no more than collecting transaction fees.
Right now the forging return from NXT is close to nothing, even when NXT becomes massive, forging income will still only be enough to be comparable to a high-interest conventional bank account. 
NXT investors can/will get rich, not by creating new coins out of thin air + electricity, but from the increase in NXT's own value and by investment in NXT based businesses.
NXT (and its second gen competitors) are a new paradigm in crypto....so adapt or die.

It's 2014, kids, burning coal to make electronic tokens is sooooo 2010.  Grin

techboy

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:08:19 PM

Soon NXT AE will release ... we will then revisit this topic ...
EvilDave

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:10:16 PM

Not a private island in the Maldives, then ?

(BTW, not sure you should write Maidsafe off because of a slightly dodgy IPO. I'm not an MS fan at all, and I see a couple of big issues with it, but ignoring it because of the crypto worlds current obsession with 'fair' distribution might be a mistake)

researchsupportcoin

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:28:11 PM

Soon NXT AE will release ... we will then revisit this topic ...

This might boost the NXT price a bit...

Join Research Support Coin at www.researchsupportcoin.org
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:46:58 PM

Not a private island in the Maldives, then ?

(BTW, not sure you should write Maidsafe off because of a slightly dodgy IPO. I'm not an MS fan at all, and I see a couple of big issues with it, but ignoring it because of the crypto worlds current obsession with 'fair' distribution might be a mistake)
Stolen coins from Gox going into one of their (related) addresses, makes me even more sure about them.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: