Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13490 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

It is definitely interesting the way you want to integrate plastic crypto cards. It is not something that you usually see in these type of markets

Yeah, it's the first time i'm coming across it, if they successfully implement this it will surely make things easy for people especially those that aren't really conversant with Crypto trading, with the plastic crypto cards which is linked to your local bank account one can deposit and withdraw cash from your financial and crypto accounts in regular ATMs.

Yeah I think i have seen one carried out by a problem but unfortunately it was only used by the project president on demo, it never saw the light of the day, is cryptoOcean looking at doing a video of the plastic card when it is manufactured?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

It is definitely interesting the way you want to integrate plastic crypto cards. It is not something that you usually see in these type of markets

Yeah, it's the first time i'm coming across it, if they successfully implement this it will surely make things easy for people especially those that aren't really conversant with Crypto trading, with the plastic crypto cards which is linked to your local bank account one can deposit and withdraw cash from your financial and crypto accounts in regular ATMs.

Yeah I think i have seen one carried out by a problem but unfortunately it was only used by the project president on demo, it never saw the light of the day, is cryptoOcean looking at doing a video of the plastic card when it is manufactured?

I think that is where they will have the advantage. If they focus on the cars and ATM it would really be something as of now there is a huge lack in such means where you can simply withdraw and deposit from an ATM. there is a huge gap between crypto and fiat.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

I think that is where they will have the advantage. If they focus on the cars and ATM it would really be something as of now there is a huge lack in such means where you can simply withdraw and deposit from an ATM. there is a huge gap between crypto and fiat.

This is the killer, making a nice connection between crypto and fiat from a cashpoint - that will be awesome I think it will come given amount of time once the market has stabilized a bit. When that will happen? I don't know.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

This is the killer, making a nice connection between crypto and fiat from a cashpoint - that will be awesome I think it will come given amount of time once the market has stabilized a bit. When that will happen? I don't know.

I'm glad someone is seeing the bigger picture of what i've been talking about, when you talk about project that is offering something unique and beneficial, this is one of them, we've all wanted the people to embrace blockchain, well, this is one of such avenues that will propel that vision, all they have to do is stay focus and deliver what they promised
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

I like the sound of that, where did you see this information please?

I would love to have a plastic crypto card which I can use in normal shops
I found some information in their whitepaper on page 17 and they say as i quote "With crypto cards, you can pay for goods and services and receive cash in ATMs".

Does this mean if you are holding eth in the card your eth will automatically be converted to Fiat once you want to withdraw from any ATM.

Yes, that's how I would understand it. There are already some such ATMs. I'm curious what the fees Cryptocean will charge for converting to Fiat
Do we already know where they would plan such an ATM first? i would love to have one as it takes way too long to concert trough an exchange.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

I'm glad someone is seeing the bigger picture of what i've been talking about, when you talk about project that is offering something unique and beneficial, this is one of them, we've all wanted the people to embrace blockchain, well, this is one of such avenues that will propel that vision, all they have to do is stay focus and deliver what they promised

If I understood correctly, CryptoOcean is planning plastic card for crypto similar to what we have for Fiat currencies? This means CryptoOcean will act as gateway (like Visa) or only as a bank?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

If I understood correctly, CryptoOcean is planning plastic card for crypto similar to what we have for Fiat currencies? This means CryptoOcean will act as gateway (like Visa) or only as a bank?

I believe so, the card can be used for all purpose, like a universal card for buying and selling, as stated on their whitepaper, so it will be like a gateway to purchase any cryptocurrency and get your conventional or fiat currency which can be transferred to your local bank account, the blockchain industry is trying to break that norm that they are just a virtual process but with upcoming projects like this, they are becoming more of a physical thing, which is lovely
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

Something like this would require strong partnerships I hope the team is actively working on fostering relationships with brick and mortar companies to see it come to life as I really do think theirs a huge opening for something like this
Nagasaki

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

CryptOcean I like its various functions-replenish with phiatic means and crypto-currencies debit and credit cards, pay salaries to employees, pay utility bills.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

Hi Cryptocean.io I am new in ICO bounty campaigns SmileyBTCBTCBTCSmiley, I am glad that I found Cryptocean.io & this is my first time [atleast help me succeed], I find this Cryptocean.io ICO campaigns unique from the others as it bear its diversified utility CRON token - an Ecosystem, Processing, and Exchange -- so I did my referral link: https://my.cryptocean.io/?referral=9202:89da, as I will bloom little by little, I'm currently studying the benefits of decentralized Blockchain technologies, and mechanics of ICOs/TGEs to investors and developers. Wink Wink Wink

Its really good that you are in this project and this is your first one for bounty. This is announcement thread. Normally people will not discuss about bounties here. Please check the other bounty thread and I am sure it should be available in bounty section.

Roll Eyes I am lost then, thank you nxnqauff for knowing me this.  Grin

Moreover, you can be banned for posting referral links which is generally forbidden over this forum. Kindly check this topic to learn the forum rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

Indeed you have to follow forum rules this should be used for discussing and posing questions and assistance regarding the project, the team put a lot of work into their site and whitepaper so I imagine theirs going to be some solid demand for info
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

When I read that part of the project, I just got elated and the thought of finally being able to withdraw crypto in cash through ATM was running through my head.  Grin was a sweet feeling.

If we could get cash out of the cryptos through ATM, that is the future and it is complicated to execute and progress it in a right manner. That's also challenge for Cryptocean.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

With the cards being made of plastic, have you thought about using recycled plastics?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

I think if this is properly executed you will be looking at a licensing business. They can license the technology and the brand of the cards and ATM to other places just like VISA for example.

jamzzz123

Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

When I read that part of the project, I just got elated and the thought of finally being able to withdraw crypto in cash through ATM was running through my head.  Grin was a sweet feeling.

If we could get cash out of the cryptos through ATM, that is the future and it is complicated to execute and progress it in a right manner. That's also challenge for Cryptocean.

This would be a serious advantage for the CryptOcean project and would attract many people if it was possible to implement some sort of system to accomadate this
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

This would be a serious advantage for the CryptOcean project and would attract many people if it was possible to implement some sort of system to accomadate this

As soon as we get closer to the implementation of such serious things, regulations will come into play. I think that will not be easy as we are discussing here. Team might have better idea for that which I would like to hear.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

As soon as we get closer to the implementation of such serious things, regulations will come into play. I think that will not be easy as we are discussing here. Team might have better idea for that which I would like to hear.

yeah, id love to see the ability to seamlessly withdraw cryptos into FIAT, but Im not sure it'll be instant like with a cashpoint.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

I believe so, the card can be used for all purpose, like a universal card for buying and selling, as stated on their whitepaper, so it will be like a gateway to purchase any cryptocurrency and get your conventional or fiat currency which can be transferred to your local bank account, the blockchain industry is trying to break that norm that they are just a virtual process but with upcoming projects like this, they are becoming more of a physical thing, which is lovely

If I buy my new shoes in the store with this card, then the shoe shop gets no crypto currencies but Fiat. Otherwise I can not imagine it, because otherwise every business would have to accept crypto currencies as a means of payment. And we are not that far yet
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

With the cards being made of plastic, have you thought about using recycled plastics?

Nice question ! It would be nice if they did that so that they can show us that they are indeed on the next level. Suggest it on their Telegram channel !

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

I like the sound of that, where did you see this information please?

I would love to have a plastic crypto card which I can use in normal shops
I found some information in their whitepaper on page 17 and they say as i quote "With crypto cards, you can pay for goods and services and receive cash in ATMs".

Does this mean if you are holding eth in the card your eth will automatically be converted to Fiat once you want to withdraw from any ATM.

Yes, that's how I would understand it. There are already some such ATMs. I'm curious what the fees Cryptocean will charge for converting to Fiat

Will there really be a need for fee other than the normal gas fee that is involved with erc20 platform?? And secondly, how do they plan to solve the confirmation challenge that usually take a little while?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: