Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges??
Hello, markbo1210. Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018 .
When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

This is really a very long time. but I see you have really thought of something. I think these decisions with the long ICO and the late listing are just right

Oh wow that is a long time, hopefully you have a marketing campaign etc lined up to peak peoples interest again

Why that much time?? Is there no possibility of completing the ecosystem before then?? That's almost like you saying sales of the token will start next year. It's a long tune to wait though

Where did you get this information from? The entry of Cron token on exchanges is planned in October/December.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

Hi Erik, it is really great that you are so active here and answer many questions.

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?

Hello.

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

your soft cap is very high. $ 5 million, right? Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? does the team have a plan for this?

I thought it was $25m for the softcap?

$25m softcap?? Wow! That's pretty huge, I think they have an ambitious target and very high goals, $25m maybe indeed what they need for thorough execution, I hope they achieve it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

your soft cap is very high. $ 5 million, right? Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? does the team have a plan for this?

The team takes all the necessary steps to ensure that the project takes place, we have worked on legal aspects, agreed with a number of partners, the project is constantly working. Of course, we have worked out several options for the development of events. In addition, the minimum required amount is 3 million and 1 million we have already collected.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

Darkoth89, I seen that light cap is 3000,000$ and softcap showing 5,000,000$. But what is the light cap and why they need it? About light cap I did not seen before this project.

Hi, ethtrader. Now it is quite a difficult time for ICO projects, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are again at low rates, there are many projects in the market without a working idea and legal study but with a huge budget for marketing, so we have secured ourselves and divided our plans not into 2 stages - soft cap and hard cap, but into 3 stages:   Light, Soft and Hard. In all three versions, the project will be able to develop, but with different speed and power.

So that you mean to by using Light Cap concept it will take more easy raise funds? Another question is what will happen if they will reach Light Cap but not Soft Cap?

lightcap *the minimum amount below which the collection is considered invalid, and the collected amount is returned to investors. At the same time reserves and the liquidity is sustained to maintain the balance in exchanges, bank accounts payment systems not in full, but sufficient for the startup, volume. If the number is higher, the collection is considered valid and the funds collected are used for the project implementation.
softcap ** the required amount, all collected funds are used for project implementation, while reserves and liquidity for maintaining balances in exchanges, bank accounts, and payment system accounts are formed in full.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

Expected to offer an electronic currency with many uses. I see the project providing electronic wallet services and plastic wallet . So you have to plan to build facilities ATM plants or have partners?
Thank you for your question.
Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example, in white paper you can see some of them, with some we finish paper formalities and add information within 5-10 days.

That's great, is a good thing to see that the project is engineered towards having partners in the payment system niche to help handle the payment option process, the team should not relent in the aspect of making this achievable, as projects like this is what the community needs in the blockchain industry, the team also mentioned a strong statement about security implementation that will be passed through a multi-level audit
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

The team takes all the necessary steps to ensure that the project takes place, we have worked on legal aspects, agreed with a number of partners, the project is constantly working. Of course, we have worked out several options for the development of events. In addition, the minimum required amount is 3 million and 1 million we have already collected.

I think the cap (soft) is not really that high. I think it is more important than the hard cap. They have a beta version of the system running; I think with more updates they will be able to reach wider audience and be able to close the cap. It is not going to be an easy journey though.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Hi Erik, it is really great that you are so active here and answer many questions.

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?

Hello.

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.

Thanks for the detailed description. An interesting approach is that you burn 50% of the collected tokens.
Everything sounds very logical and is a good incentive to buy tokens
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

The most important advantage of the platform, I believe,is that for the transfer of any Fiat or cryptocurrency,you can choose the user of the service from the notebook by his phone number,nickname or provided ID and make a transfer immediately, without entering additional details and wallet addresses.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

The most important advantage of the platform, I believe,is that for the transfer of any Fiat or cryptocurrency,you can choose the user of the service from the notebook by his phone number,nickname or provided ID and make a transfer immediately, without entering additional details and wallet addresses.

Yes, storing and operating with whose long and unreadable addresses is sometimes painful. A comfy contactbook instead of bunch of crypto wallet addresses would be the light in the sky for many active crypto payments users.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

Yes, storing and operating with whose long and unreadable addresses is sometimes painful. A comfy contactbook instead of bunch of crypto wallet addresses would be the light in the sky for many active crypto payments users.

Yes and entering account numbers/sort codes or wallet addresses and other payment details isn't the most secure way of sending funds, it's so easy to get a number wrong if you're rushing, so having someones payment details stored on their own profile makes the whole process a lot easier.

Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

Hello.

Thanks for the detailed description. An interesting approach is that you burn 50% of the collected tokens.
Everything sounds very logical and is a good incentive to buy tokens

You are welcome. And thank you for your opinion! We have everything under control. Our team tries to become better every day.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

Answer me, pls. What happens if the tokens of Bounty campaign  are not fully distributed? Will they be destroyed???

By default, all unused tokens aught to be destroyed so yes they will. Unless the team have a better plan in mind though.

And what else needs to be the plan if the tokens do not all sell? Is it only possible to extend the ICO

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

Yes and entering account numbers/sort codes or wallet addresses and other payment details isn't the most secure way of sending funds, it's so easy to get a number wrong if you're rushing, so having someones payment details stored on their own profile makes the whole process a lot easier.
Like a database with all the users in and if you want you can search on every possible thing like you say (phone number and nickname) a lot faster and easier.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

Darkoth89, I seen that light cap is 3000,000$ and softcap showing 5,000,000$. But what is the light cap and why they need it? About light cap I did not seen before this project.

Hi, ethtrader. Now it is quite a difficult time for ICO projects, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are again at low rates, there are many projects in the market without a working idea and legal study but with a huge budget for marketing, so we have secured ourselves and divided our plans not into 2 stages - soft cap and hard cap, but into 3 stages:   Light, Soft and Hard. In all three versions, the project will be able to develop, but with different speed and power.

So that you mean to by using Light Cap concept it will take more easy raise funds? Another question is what will happen if they will reach Light Cap but not Soft Cap?

Thanks Erik Fox for reply. But same question I am also asking. If they reached Light cap target but if they got failed to reach softcap. Then what steps they will be taken by team?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

Hello.

Nice to see the team communicate properly to the community and i like the fact that some functions are implemented to create value for the token, which should be the prime basis of any project, also do not stop communicating to the community, it should be the top priority of the team, the system been vibrant is all about communication
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

lightcap *the minimum amount below which the collection is considered invalid, and the collected amount is returned to investors. At the same time reserves and the liquidity is sustained to maintain the balance in exchanges, bank accounts payment systems not in full, but sufficient for the startup, volume. If the number is higher, the collection is considered valid and the funds collected are used for the project implementation.
softcap ** the required amount, all collected funds are used for project implementation, while reserves and liquidity for maintaining balances in exchanges, bank accounts, and payment system accounts are formed in full.

I learnt something really new today, haven't heard of Light cap before now, just soft and hard cap, and with this break down I think the competence level of the team is quite clear and what they intend to achieve is realizable since the Light cap is around $3m, i don't think successful implementation won't take effect

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

Like a database with all the users in and if you want you can search on every possible thing like you say (phone number and nickname) a lot faster and easier.

I hope that they have rock solid security if they are going to be storing that sort of data. I think id want to see a audit by HackerOne or the likes.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

I hope that they have rock solid security if they are going to be storing that sort of data. I think id want to see a audit by HackerOne or the likes.

Agreed once a platform starts getting into truely sensitive data their needs to be audits to assure safety and security that’s for sure and their needs to be a way for owners to control it well and securely
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

Agreed once a platform starts getting into truely sensitive data their needs to be audits to assure safety and security that’s for sure and their needs to be a way for owners to control it well and securely

That is a very nice idea, some sort of security audit which will fill investors with confidence knowing that the project has passed sufficent security standards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: