Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:24:03 AM

Did somebody noticed how the ICO is progressing? It is moving steadily and crossed 1 mil today. Looks like 5 mil is easy target during the remaining pre-sale period for cryptocean

In what look like a red period in the crypto space, crypto ocean still make sales shows the amount of faith they have got in their investors

it was mentioned in a previous post that they've hit the over $1mill mark now, and it appears to be progressing steadily.  Hoping that the $3m cap won't be that long away.

It does not seem an impossible thing to achieve especially in these times the sale is progressing. I think they have a proper support from investors. They have also achieved the soft cap as far as my knowledge is extended.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

Did somebody noticed how the ICO is progressing? It is moving steadily and crossed 1 mil today. Looks like 5 mil is easy target during the remaining pre-sale period for cryptocean

In what look like a red period in the crypto space, crypto ocean still make sales shows the amount of faith they have got in their investors

It’s always interesting watching how investors react in a down market to things it shows a lot of faith with people investing in a downturns market shows people have faith In what’s to come
Yeah a lot of people panic during these downs but instead they just need to calm down because the market is recovering very fast again now.

If there is something I have learned in the crypto market it is that the market rises and fall so it not new. Investors should know these how the market behaves.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

Yeah, I saw that, too. Even though we are still very early in the pre-sale the amount of money they raised is already great. Seems like the 30% bonus is a good incentive.

Yeah, $1m is real good progress already.  Im I bet that the $3m lightcap is only going to be a couple weeks away if that, now.

Thats awesome news considering what the markets are doing at the moment, Cryptocean is a brilliant investment opportunity.

One of my favourite things about the project is that the Cryptocean cards will allow users to automatically transfer several different cryptos into fiat automatically for paying at pay points or taking ATM withdrawals.

I know there are a lot of projects working on similar ideas but I like that it doesn't need to be CRON tokens that are converted to fiat, it can be BTC, ETH or DASH.

That's the interesting part of the project. It gives you the ease of assessing cash at any point in time without having to go to an exchange site to convert to Fiat and requesting a withdrawal. As time goes they should make provisions for more currencies on the card.
markbo1210

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

Why you are better than other?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

It is very impressive that during the private pre-sale the softcap has already been reached

In fact, 159% of softcap has been raised during this phase

Wow. This is amazing to hear and this is  a huge achievement for the team i expect to see more during the main sale..

Damn that is cool ! I am sure that the team was very happy with this news, and also for the early investors, because they got the tokens with bonus.

Yeah, that's nice hopefully they can reach their softcap on the main sale.

Presale soft caps are usually quite a good indication on general interest in a project. Hopefully this continues on as the project continues to grow, and we see them hit the soft cap for the main sale.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:51 AM

Why you are better than other?
Hello, markbo1210. Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services.
We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges,
 payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids.
 At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services.
First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.
On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

It is very impressive that during the private pre-sale the softcap has already been reached

In fact, 159% of softcap has been raised during this phase

Wow. This is amazing to hear and this is  a huge achievement for the team i expect to see more during the main sale..

Damn that is cool ! I am sure that the team was very happy with this news, and also for the early investors, because they got the tokens with bonus.

Yeah, that's nice hopefully they can reach their softcap on the main sale.

Presale soft caps are usually quite a good indication on general interest in a project. Hopefully this continues on as the project continues to grow, and we see them hit the soft cap for the main sale.

yeah, and there's an absolutely massive bonus of 30% currently, so im surprised there isn't alot more people currently investing into the project at this stage.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

Cryptocean are aiming at making the business fully legal and regulated which will allow company clients to be sure that platform are rendering legally safe long-term services.

Yeah they have to, if they are going to win peoples trust they need to make sure every single part of their business is legal

You can also order from us a classic plastic card (crypto card), issued together with our partner banks. It will enable you to deposit and withdraw cash from your financial and crypto accounts in regular ATMs using CRYPTOCEAN services, and also pay for purchases - goods and services – with cryptocurrency, as if you were paying with a usual bank card

This was referenced from an ICO review site, and I truly can't wait to see the progression with the plastic card, does anyone have any ETA on when this may be implemented? I think this will shine out to the other projects as I haven't seen this before.

Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards is scheduled on 27.07.2018, you can see this on the roadmap.

Impressive, that's around the corner, news like this is what the community love to hear, even though it was stated on their road map, it should be stressed for others to see as many will not even glance at that part and i will advice the team to spread such news on their social channels, will their be an opportunity for investors to test it first?, because i was thinking of a beta test first before going alpha mode but if the team is pretty confident about the alpha test, then is much better 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

Yeah, I saw that, too. Even though we are still very early in the pre-sale the amount of money they raised is already great. Seems like the 30% bonus is a good incentive.

Yeah, $1m is real good progress already.  Im I bet that the $3m lightcap is only going to be a couple weeks away if that, now.

Thats awesome news considering what the markets are doing at the moment, Cryptocean is a brilliant investment opportunity.

One of my favourite things about the project is that the Cryptocean cards will allow users to automatically transfer several different cryptos into fiat automatically for paying at pay points or taking ATM withdrawals.

I know there are a lot of projects working on similar ideas but I like that it doesn't need to be CRON tokens that are converted to fiat, it can be BTC, ETH or DASH.

That's the interesting part of the project. It gives you the ease of assessing cash at any point in time without having to go to an exchange site to convert to Fiat and requesting a withdrawal. As time goes they should make provisions for more currencies on the card.

This is the most attractive part of the project in my opinion, I haven't seen many other projects attempt to break the crypto to fiat withdrawal from ATM's - it would be huge for crypto if they manage to pull this off and certainly will attract a huge audience from the crypto industry
markbo1210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

What about your technology? Tell me a bit.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

Thank you for your question. The usage of the micro-service architecture (MSA) gives the opportunity of using different
technological stacks needed for the tasks of a particular micro-service. The main technological
stacks that we use include Java languages (for the business logic), C ++ (for high-loaded
channels), Go (for working with allocated environments), besides, we are also planning to use
such programming languages as PHP, Ruby-on -Rails and Javascript.
The user interface is formed using the HTML5 stack and the ReactJS framework. For mobile
apps, Java (for Android) and ObjectiveC (for iOS) are used. For desktop apps and integration
with blockchain, C ++ and Java are used, for Windows - C #. For the database, open source
databases are used. In future, the source code will be placed in GitHub. The complete Continuous Integration-
Testing-Deployment chain is configured for the immediate release.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

This is the most attractive part of the project in my opinion, I haven't seen many other projects attempt to break the crypto to fiat withdrawal from ATM's - it would be huge for crypto if they manage to pull this off and certainly will attract a huge audience from the crypto industry

You are quite right and that's the part that got my attention towards this project, i still find it hard to assimilate that happening but i really hope it does, as this will revolutionize the blockchain industry and give the industry and entirely new look, bringing something of a virtual world into reality, i call it virtual world because that's how a lot of individuals view cryptocurrency
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

it was mentioned in a previous post that they've hit the over $1mill mark now, and it appears to be progressing steadily.  Hoping that the $3m cap won't be that long away.

This news will inspire confidence in investors, moving towards $3m with this progress is encouraging, they've got a good concept at hand and plastic card is a new level in the space

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

Interesting piece, highlights the benefits of investing in CryptOcean i read its the first its kind with no competitors. I'll be sure to purchase some CryptOcean token
Nice review and short intro. In this article they said we can this platform to pay bills, salaries and lot of other transactions wherever banks do. It is really nice concept.

Yep it’s all going to come down to adoption I’m hopeful for the team as they seem to have done a lot of legwork lining up the plan and roadmap and have a grasp of what difficulties may lie ahead hopefully they can get strong real world adoption and usage

Given they have achieved the soft cap they have made a great achievement. I think if they are able to provide a prototype of the plastic cards that would really take this to another dimension.

Softcap is already achieved? I thought this project is just started. I am still checking the details/whitepaper of the project and yet to decide if it's good to invest or not Smiley
markbo1210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

What is the values of the Cryptocean project?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

What is the values of the Cryptocean project?
The CRYPTOCEAN concept implies legal compliance and abidance of the law, partnerships
with clients and financial service companies. Any fintech start up or an established company
may use CRYPTOCEAN's ecosystem for increasing their profits.

-

Legality - compliance with laws and regulations in the field of KYC & AML;
Beneficial conditions of use;
Transparency and convenience for the client;
Safety and security;
Openness to partnership and new development ideas.
tamphan0601

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

I will also follow, I think the project has a great future!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

Thank you for your question. The usage of the micro-service architecture (MSA) gives the opportunity of using different
technological stacks needed for the tasks of a particular micro-service. The main technological
stacks that we use include Java languages (for the business logic), C ++ (for high-loaded
channels), Go (for working with allocated environments), besides, we are also planning to use
The user interface is formed using the HTML5 stack and the ReactJS framework. For mobile
apps, Java (for Android) and ObjectiveC (for iOS) are used. For desktop apps and integration
with blockchain, C ++ and Java are used, for Windows - C #. For the database, open source
databases are used. In future, the source code will be placed in GitHub. The complete Continuous Integration-

These are quite a few different programming languages. how many programmers work for you?
In any case, very interesting to see what an effort that is. I hope for you that the ICO is going well, that all sounds very expensive :-)
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

I will also follow, I think the project has a great future!
Hello, tamphan0601.
Thank you for your opinion! Wink
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

These are quite a few different programming languages. how many programmers work for you?
In any case, very interesting to see what an effort that is. I hope for you that the ICO is going well, that all sounds very expensive :-)
More than 50 programmers. We have everything under control. Thank you for your question, faulerwilli Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: