Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

Thanks for sharing this review it is a very popular site so a lot of people will read about CryptoOcean and will definitely check it out and maybe even invest.

It really great I think this is gonna be great for cryptocean. A lot of potential investors can get acquainted with their process and choose to invest.

I wouldn't say that ICOshrimp is very popular. I must admit, I have never heard of it before. But it's still a good way for Cryptocean to attract new people. The more sites, the better.

Yes, I've never heard about it too. But the website looks good and neat, I don't even see any commercials there (oh, there is just one in the footer of the page). This is the place I would visit more often for checking new ICO projects or some thematic news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

Reviews are reviews in the end take them for what they are in most cases an opinion of an internet stranger the best bet is to take online reviews give them some weighting in your head and make that weight against your own opinion of projects and then make your choice on investing as in the end it’s your money your spending
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

Did somebody noticed how the ICO is progressing? It is moving steadily and crossed 1 mil today. Looks like 5 mil is easy target during the remaining pre-sale period for cryptocean
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

Did somebody noticed how the ICO is progressing? It is moving steadily and crossed 1 mil today. Looks like 5 mil is easy target during the remaining pre-sale period for cryptocean

Yeah, I saw that, too. Even though we are still very early in the pre-sale the amount of money they raised is already great. Seems like the 30% bonus is a good incentive.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

Yeah, I saw that, too. Even though we are still very early in the pre-sale the amount of money they raised is already great. Seems like the 30% bonus is a good incentive.

Yeah, $1m is real good progress already.  Im I bet that the $3m lightcap is only going to be a couple weeks away if that, now.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

Thanks for sharing this review it is a very popular site so a lot of people will read about CryptoOcean and will definitely check it out and maybe even invest.

It really great I think this is gonna be great for cryptocean. A lot of potential investors can get acquainted with their process and choose to invest.

Thanks for sharing the review. Another one from different site. Always interesting to look into the reviews especially for the projects which we are following. Good review for Cryptocean.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

This gives a good introduction on what cryptocean is about and would recommend it to read it if you want to know more about the goals of CryptOcean

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

i think this is good project because have a very interesting concept and a good team to support this project for success. so I think this is a promising project

Well, I think these days crypto projects success goes beyond just dependant on team members and concepts. I say so because a lot of projects these days have these two factors settled and still they struggle in one way or the other with raising required capital due to poor marketing or some other factors. I want to strongly believe that cryptocean have recognized this fact and beefed up their marketing plans especially now that the market seem to be going in a direction that's opposite to success for most people.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:02:44 PM

Yeah, $1m is real good progress already.  Im I bet that the $3m lightcap is only going to be a couple weeks away if that, now.

Thats awesome news considering what the markets are doing at the moment, Cryptocean is a brilliant investment opportunity.

One of my favourite things about the project is that the Cryptocean cards will allow users to automatically transfer several different cryptos into fiat automatically for paying at pay points or taking ATM withdrawals.

I know there are a lot of projects working on similar ideas but I like that it doesn't need to be CRON tokens that are converted to fiat, it can be BTC, ETH or DASH.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

Interesting piece, highlights the benefits of investing in CryptOcean i read its the first its kind with no competitors. I'll be sure to purchase some CryptOcean token
Nice review and short intro. In this article they said we can this platform to pay bills, salaries and lot of other transactions wherever banks do. It is really nice concept.

Yep it’s all going to come down to adoption I’m hopeful for the team as they seem to have done a lot of legwork lining up the plan and roadmap and have a grasp of what difficulties may lie ahead hopefully they can get strong real world adoption and usage

Given they have achieved the soft cap they have made a great achievement. I think if they are able to provide a prototype of the plastic cards that would really take this to another dimension.

Never knew that the softcap has been achieved, that's awesome, it takes a lot to even achieve such target this days because of the competitive nature of ICO as of present, so is a welcome development and i do agree for the team to start coming up with things that will attract more of the community, solid reasons to attract investors to the project
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

It is definitely interesting the way you want to integrate plastic crypto cards. It is not something that you usually see in these type of markets

Yeah, it's the first time i'm coming across it, if they successfully implement this it will surely make things easy for people especially those that aren't really conversant with Crypto trading, with the plastic crypto cards which is linked to your local bank account one can deposit and withdraw cash from your financial and crypto accounts in regular ATMs.

Yeah I think i have seen one carried out by a problem but unfortunately it was only used by the project president on demo, it never saw the light of the day, is cryptoOcean looking at doing a video of the plastic card when it is manufactured?

I think that is where they will have the advantage. If they focus on the cars and ATM it would really be something as of now there is a huge lack in such means where you can simply withdraw and deposit from an ATM. there is a huge gap between crypto and fiat.

This is the killer, making a nice connection between crypto and fiat from a cashpoint - that will be awesome I think it will come given amount of time once the market has stabilized a bit. When that will happen? I don't know.

I'm glad someone is seeing the bigger picture of what i've been talking about, when you talk about project that is offering something unique and beneficial, this is one of them, we've all wanted the people to embrace blockchain, well, this is one of such avenues that will propel that vision, all they have to do is stay focus and deliver what they promised

If I understood correctly, CryptoOcean is planning plastic card for crypto similar to what we have for Fiat currencies? This means CryptoOcean will act as gateway (like Visa) or only as a bank?

I believe so, the card can be used for all purpose, like a universal card for buying and selling, as stated on their whitepaper, so it will be like a gateway to purchase any cryptocurrency and get your conventional or fiat currency which can be transferred to your local bank account, the blockchain industry is trying to break that norm that they are just a virtual process but with upcoming projects like this, they are becoming more of a physical thing, which is lovely

This is actually a daring concept and tasking as well, what this does is that it will place blockchain in the map for good in the world as having real life applications and physical resources as well

How many tokens will this plastic card will support? Only CryptoOcean tokens or any tokens will do? How the conversion from one coin to other coin will be handled? I mean if I have CryptoOcean in my card and if vendor accepts only ETH then do I need to pay conversation charge?

Hello, Anilbg.

The users can make transfers of the cryptocurrency to the external crypto wallets, the fiat to the external accounts and the payment systems accounts. Also, the service can accept transfers of cryptocurrencies and the fiat from external services to the users' wallets. Internal transfers of the cryptocurrency and the fiat (under simple conditions), are carried out without commissions. External transfers may include a commission from both the service and the external payment systems. In the process of the transfer, funds can be automatically converted from one cryptocurrency into another or into fiat money at the internal (profitable) exchange rate.

The conversion of any of the TOP-100 main cryptocurrencies is carried out for. The automatic trading on crypto-exchanges provides getting the most favorable exchange rate and minimal commission for its users. Conversion can be carried out as a separate transaction - at the user's request, instantly while performing other transactions within the CRYPTOCEAN platform, for example, in the process of paying for goods or services.

The user can specify either a certain cryptocurrency or a wallet from which the funds for conversion will be withdrawn, as well as the group of ryptocurrencies, priorities, limits and withdrawal strategy. For example, first – to use up one cryptocurrency, then to switch to another, or to write off gradually in predetermined proportions).

When converting the fiat into cryptocurrencies and the cryptocurrency to the fiat, partner banks are involved. It is from their accounts that the fiat funds are received and credited. Both sides act in compliance with KYC & AML procedures occurs in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of those jurisdictions in which they operate.

Non-cash exchange of the fiat and the cryptocurrency may be carried out anywhere in the world with the access to the Internet and the bank account. For cash exchange, you will need to contact the bank's branch office or use an ATM and a crypto-card issued in partnership with CRYPTOCEAN.
The list of cryptocurrencies, exchange of which will be possible via CRYPTOCEAN, will constantly expand – to meet the demands of customers of the service and the market.

wow, that's a very detailed answer. I have a short question: Have you already signed contracts with banks? If so, may you already name the banks?
or at least in which countries have you already concluded contracts with banks?

We have a number of agreements with European banks and preliminary agreements, but unfortunately, now we can not disclose this information, it is our competitive advantage. If you are really interested in the fate of the project and ready to move with us, we are ready to meet, to sign the NDA and disclose the information in a more detailed way.

As this deals with Finance and Financial institution, is there a PSD2 compliance in place to effect this and ensure the smooth ride of the project there in Europe?

Good that you mention PSD2. I am sure that they will be able to offer many points of their project only because the EU has this banking infrastructure directive. we can expect a lot of interesting new projects in the banking area because of this.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

I wouldn't say that ICOshrimp is very popular. I must admit, I have never heard of it before. But it's still a good way for Cryptocean to attract new people. The more sites, the better.

Yes, I've never heard about it too. But the website looks good and neat, I don't even see any commercials there (oh, there is just one in the footer of the page). This is the place I would visit more often for checking new ICO projects or some thematic news.

Yeah their site is neat I just hope it remains like that my fear with most startup is that they will eventually follow what their predecessors ate doing. I just hope cryptocean is different

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

Yeah their site is neat I just hope it remains like that my fear with most startup is that they will eventually follow what their predecessors ate doing. I just hope cryptocean is different

What do you mean? What did the predecessor do that you dont want to see cryptocean doing? genuinly curious

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

In what look like a red period in the crypto space, crypto ocean still make sales shows the amount of faith they have got in their investors

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

In what look like a red period in the crypto space, crypto ocean still make sales shows the amount of faith they have got in their investors

it was mentioned in a previous post that they've hit the over $1mill mark now, and it appears to be progressing steadily.  Hoping that the $3m cap won't be that long away.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

It’s always interesting watching how investors react in a down market to things it shows a lot of faith with people investing in a downturns market shows people have faith In what’s to come
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Hello, Anilbg.

The users can make transfers of the cryptocurrency to the external crypto wallets, the fiat to the external accounts and the payment systems accounts. Also, the service can accept transfers of cryptocurrencies and the fiat from external services to the users' wallets. Internal transfers of the cryptocurrency and the fiat (under simple conditions), are carried out without commissions. External transfers may include a commission from both the service and the external payment systems. In the process of the transfer, funds can be automatically converted from one cryptocurrency into another or into fiat money at the internal (profitable) exchange rate.

The conversion of any of the TOP-100 main cryptocurrencies is carried out for. The automatic trading on crypto-exchanges provides getting the most favorable exchange rate and minimal commission for its users. Conversion can be carried out as a separate transaction - at the user's request, instantly while performing other transactions within the CRYPTOCEAN platform, for example, in the process of paying for goods or services.

The user can specify either a certain cryptocurrency or a wallet from which the funds for conversion will be withdrawn, as well as the group of ryptocurrencies, priorities, limits and withdrawal strategy. For example, first – to use up one cryptocurrency, then to switch to another, or to write off gradually in predetermined proportions).

When converting the fiat into cryptocurrencies and the cryptocurrency to the fiat, partner banks are involved. It is from their accounts that the fiat funds are received and credited. Both sides act in compliance with KYC & AML procedures occurs in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of those jurisdictions in which they operate.

Non-cash exchange of the fiat and the cryptocurrency may be carried out anywhere in the world with the access to the Internet and the bank account. For cash exchange, you will need to contact the bank's branch office or use an ATM and a crypto-card issued in partnership with CRYPTOCEAN.
The list of cryptocurrencies, exchange of which will be possible via CRYPTOCEAN, will constantly expand – to meet the demands of customers of the service and the market.

wow, that's a very detailed answer. I have a short question: Have you already signed contracts with banks? If so, may you already name the banks?
or at least in which countries have you already concluded contracts with banks?

We have a number of agreements with European banks and preliminary agreements, but unfortunately, now we can not disclose this information, it is our competitive advantage. If you are really interested in the fate of the project and ready to move with us, we are ready to meet, to sign the NDA and disclose the information in a more detailed way.

As this deals with Finance and Financial institution, is there a PSD2 compliance in place to effect this and ensure the smooth ride of the project there in Europe?

Good that you mention PSD2. I am sure that they will be able to offer many points of their project only because the EU has this banking infrastructure directive. we can expect a lot of interesting new projects in the banking area because of this.

PSD2 is a very important EU compliance directive that projects offering banking services need to make sure they meet their requirements or face not being able to operate in Europe.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

It’s always interesting watching how investors react in a down market to things it shows a lot of faith with people investing in a downturns market shows people have faith In what’s to come
Yeah a lot of people panic during these downs but instead they just need to calm down because the market is recovering very fast again now.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

Yeah a lot of people panic during these downs but instead they just need to calm down because the market is recovering very fast again now.

Anyone who has been in Crypto for sometime will by now understand how the market works. Whenever the market goes down it'll definitely go back up, i look at the down trend of the market as an avenue to pick up good coins at low price. I think that's what we are experiencing with CryptOcean, investors known the value of this project thus purchasing it regardless of the market state.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:01:35 AM

Anyone who has been in Crypto for sometime will by now understand how the market works. Whenever the market goes down it'll definitely go back up, i look at the down trend of the market as an avenue to pick up good coins at low price. I think that's what we are experiencing with CryptOcean, investors known the value of this project thus purchasing it regardless of the market state.

Too much of the market is driven by fear leading to sell offs look at eth yesterday EOS sold off a bunch of eth to fund project apparently and because of that people thought it was some catastrophe and weak hands panic sold while smarter people bought at discount
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: