Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

I read on CryptOcean website that they'll be listed on exchanges on the 10th of December this year which will be when the ecosystem is fully-functioning. I don't know how I feel about waiting this long for listing.

Exchange listing will be on 10th December? And whats the last date for ICO /main sale? Recently I am observing many projects doing such things. I mean delay in listing, until product is ready.
Yeah and also you should know that they are working with a timetable, they will want to ensure success so all conditions needs to be met before listing

The market is down anyways so it is maybe a bad idea to list it fast. There would just some sell orders who want coins for low prices. It is better to not hurry.

Yeah great point. They should be careful with the market because they need to succeed

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

I read on CryptOcean website that they'll be listed on exchanges on the 10th of December this year which will be when the ecosystem is fully-functioning. I don't know how I feel about waiting this long for listing.

Exchange listing will be on 10th December? And whats the last date for ICO /main sale? Recently I am observing many projects doing such things. I mean delay in listing, until product is ready.
Yeah and also you should know that they are working with a timetable, they will want to ensure success so all conditions needs to be met before listing

The market is down anyways so it is maybe a bad idea to list it fast. There would just some sell orders who want coins for low prices. It is better to not hurry.

Yeah great point. They should be careful with the market because they need to succeed

Hiding from the market doesn’t make the value better it just hides it I’m sure the listings will do well because the product and platform being offered is solid, entering in a down market just means their more room to grow upward entering high is there issue because that’s like the coins that came out when btc was 20k and are now ranked, there are advantages of entering during a down market
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

It’s never a bad idea market conditions are unknowable Waiting for an entry might just result in an even lower entry of a projects solid and you think it’s gonna grow in future the sooner the listing the better, the team will most likely list once ico is done and the platforms ready to handle trading

You are right. You can never know what is going to happen in the crypto world. Most of the Icos will list their coin in a few weeks after the ICO. Sometimes extending it will upset investors.

The thing im worried about is that alot of crypto investors want quick returns.  I think the face that the exchange listing is so far away may scare a fair few people away from the project.
Yes but people forget that it is the hold and patience that can make a Token/Coin rise a lot these days but i understand that they want an exchange fast.
matthewthebear

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

Dear Erik, tell me whether it is necessary for bounty hunters to go through KYC?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

Dear Erik, tell me whether it is necessary for bounty hunters to go through KYC?

If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.
matthewthebear

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.
OK!
And last question: where I can find RU chat, or smth like?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:14:41 AM

OK!
And last question: where I can find RU chat, or smth like?
Our russian telegram chat: https://t.me/cryptoceanRUS
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

It’s never a bad idea market conditions are unknowable Waiting for an entry might just result in an even lower entry of a projects solid and you think it’s gonna grow in future the sooner the listing the better, the team will most likely list once ico is done and the platforms ready to handle trading

You are right. You can never know what is going to happen in the crypto world. Most of the Icos will list their coin in a few weeks after the ICO. Sometimes extending it will upset investors.

The thing im worried about is that alot of crypto investors want quick returns.  I think the face that the exchange listing is so far away may scare a fair few people away from the project.
Yes but people forget that it is the hold and patience that can make a Token/Coin rise a lot these days but i understand that they want an exchange fast.

I think most people want to see how the token will deal in the market.. Like me i just want to see how people value the token. Will the price be higher or lower nothing else
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

I saw there an option for verification on the portal, is KYC done by you, or a third party? If it's a third party, any reason why you haven't gone for integration with them on your website?
Hello,
It's done by us. One of our services that haven't been anounced widelly is crypto-passport. Our programming crew is working on its development as we speak. This passport will be accepted by all the services integrated into Cryptocean eco-system.

Wow. Crypto passport?? Would be good to know more about that. Any where I can read it up?? This seem to be a new development or I just managed to miss it earlier on.
Hello,
It hasn't been announced yet, but you sure will hear about it.

OK. That's fine then. We are privileged to be among the few to hear of it first Grin We will wait in anticipation of it's official announcement or more leaked info or photo of the passport.

Is that going to be some sort of membership code or a protocol? in the sense it defines roles in the network and privileges of each member? say premium members...etc

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

Wise words, is funny sometimes the way we relate with the cryptocurrency market, is a really volatile and unpredictable market in which waiting can be detrimental, is like the more you watch, the less you see, so whatever a project intends to do, like listing, they should go ahead and do it because the next second may be a boom in the market price
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

I think most people want to see how the token will deal in the market.. Like me i just want to see how people value the token. Will the price be higher or lower nothing else

Well, for me, I think that's for non investors. As for investors,  I think most of them want and expect the price to go higher rather than lower so as to take out their profits. Let us hope dumpers won't have a major role to play in the early stage of this coin on an exchange.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

Hello, any ATM can be used

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM or I'm missing the idea?
That would be amazing and it will surely attract a lot of investors are there any plans for that happening in this year? or do you plan to get your own ATM's?
We have preliminary agreements of plastic cards emission in Russia and EU. We're not considering own ATMs at this stage of the project.

I think this is a really good move, especially to start with. People are used to the ATM's/Banks they already know and see everyday, would they get it if a cryoto card atm suddenly popped up? If people can use them on normal banks then it will increase trust and awareness.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM or I'm missing the idea?
That would be amazing and it will surely attract a lot of investors are there any plans for that happening in this year? or do you plan to get your own ATM's?
We have preliminary agreements of plastic cards emission in Russia and EU. We're not considering own ATMs at this stage of the project.

I think this is a really good move, especially to start with. People are used to the ATM's/Banks they already know and see everyday, would they get it if a cryoto card atm suddenly popped up? If people can use them on normal banks then it will increase trust and awareness.

I suppose people would be quite suspect about a "new" ATM so would probably put people off. I guess it will be a long term goal to integrate it into the current ATM's that everyone is use to. I hope I can see this possible one day within this exciting project.
cryptovipin

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

I will also follow, I think the project has a great future!
and this is a very very very very nice project.
or you do this now!

it is your future.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

Why you are better than other?
Hello, markbo1210. Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services.
We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges,
 payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids.
 At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services.
First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.
On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

I always appreciate your replies Erik Fox, very detailed and easy to follow. The benefits to customers is huge, a card binding to any crypto currency ... wow! I love the idea of the all in one ecosystem too, it's a massive task ahead of you guys and I wish you the best of luck, if you can pull it off this is going to be mega.

card binding to any cryptocurrency is definitely a very good idea. I would like to see how CryptoOcean team is going to implement the same.

This would be dream come true for me. However its not an easy road as far as I understand. Lots of regulatory things will come into place as soon as you can use ATM for cash withdrawal. But no doubt the vision is huge and with all possibilities this project would be very hot as soon as the team start showing the progress.

This is interesting, i've seen alot of projects that claim they are going to setup a direct FIAT to crypto ability that never materialises, if this is something that you guys can do it'll be massive.. Especially if it's as fast as a standard card transaction in a shop is.

Yes I'm always a bit skeptical at the claims of FIAT to crypto, as you have said, I've seen many claims and not a lot of execution. I'm guessing the use of a card in an ATM style machine would have to be their own special machines and not the standard bank atm's that are already everywhere currently?

It is a big goal to achieve to make it available to do, I presume it would be there own special ATM machines unless they had somewhat connection with a bank but we all know how realistic that is and how against they will be

Yeh I was thinking it would need to be their own ATM machines, I wonder what the rules of that are. Like they can't just go put one up where ever they want so they must have to go through some approval and I bet all this costs a pretty penny. It's all good having a card but it needs to be accessible.

Settings up own ATMs, will be huge investment at the start. May be they can do some partnership with companies which have own ATMs ?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

Hello,
We're going to constantly widen our partner network to make our services as comfortable for the clients as possible. We have already signed some agreements with Russian banks and those located in EU.

Wow, this is amazing! So CryptoOcean team already have banking partnership. Where I can check the latest announcement and project status? Because I couldn't find this partnership info.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

Hello,
We're going to constantly widen our partner network to make our services as comfortable for the clients as possible. We have already signed some agreements with Russian banks and those located in EU.

Wow, this is amazing! So CryptoOcean team already have banking partnership. Where I can check the latest announcement and project status? Because I couldn't find this partnership info.

they have not published these partnerships yet. for them, this is a strategic advantage that they do not want to give away. that is understandable. Imagine, somebody publishes a similar project shortly before you.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

Why you are better than other?
Hello, markbo1210. Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services.
We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges,
 payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids.
 At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services.
First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.
On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

I always appreciate your replies Erik Fox, very detailed and easy to follow. The benefits to customers is huge, a card binding to any crypto currency ... wow! I love the idea of the all in one ecosystem too, it's a massive task ahead of you guys and I wish you the best of luck, if you can pull it off this is going to be mega.

card binding to any cryptocurrency is definitely a very good idea. I would like to see how CryptoOcean team is going to implement the same.

This would be dream come true for me. However its not an easy road as far as I understand. Lots of regulatory things will come into place as soon as you can use ATM for cash withdrawal. But no doubt the vision is huge and with all possibilities this project would be very hot as soon as the team start showing the progress.

This is interesting, i've seen alot of projects that claim they are going to setup a direct FIAT to crypto ability that never materialises, if this is something that you guys can do it'll be massive.. Especially if it's as fast as a standard card transaction in a shop is.

Yes I'm always a bit skeptical at the claims of FIAT to crypto, as you have said, I've seen many claims and not a lot of execution. I'm guessing the use of a card in an ATM style machine would have to be their own special machines and not the standard bank atm's that are already everywhere currently?

It is a big goal to achieve to make it available to do, I presume it would be there own special ATM machines unless they had somewhat connection with a bank but we all know how realistic that is and how against they will be

Yeh I was thinking it would need to be their own ATM machines, I wonder what the rules of that are. Like they can't just go put one up where ever they want so they must have to go through some approval and I bet all this costs a pretty penny. It's all good having a card but it needs to be accessible.

Settings up own ATMs, will be huge investment at the start. May be they can do some partnership with companies which have own ATMs ?

We have preliminary agreements of plastic cards emission in Russia and EU.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

Hello,

they have not published these partnerships yet. for them, this is a strategic advantage that they do not want to give away. that is understandable. Imagine, somebody publishes a similar project shortly before you.

Yes, you are right! If you are really interested in the fate of the project and ready to move with us, we are ready to meet, to sign the NDA and disclose the information in a more detailed way.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

Hello,

That's pretty cool to hear about the potential agreements with several Russian banks and also some located in the EU.

I would look forward to this, when do you think the announcement will be or more information regarding this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: