Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

Hello, any ATM can be used

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM or I'm missing the idea?
That would be amazing and it will surely attract a lot of investors are there any plans for that happening in this year? or do you plan to get your own ATM's?
Hello,
We're going to constantly widen our partner network to make our services as comfortable for the clients as possible. We have already signed some agreements with Russian banks and those located in EU.

Wow, this is amazing! So CryptoOcean team already have banking partnership. Where I can check the latest announcement and project status? Because I couldn't find this partnership info.

they have not published these partnerships yet. for them, this is a strategic advantage that they do not want to give away. that is understandable. Imagine, somebody publishes a similar project shortly before you.

That's pretty cool to hear about the potential agreements with several Russian banks and also some located in the EU.

I would look forward to this, when do you think the announcement will be or more information regarding this?

That is a big deal having agreements with Russian banks; so you will be able to actually money money and crypto without a problem. If this is implemented you will really solve much issues related to fiat and crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM or I'm missing the idea?
That would be amazing and it will surely attract a lot of investors are there any plans for that happening in this year? or do you plan to get your own ATM's?
Hello,
We're going to constantly widen our partner network to make our services as comfortable for the clients as possible. We have already signed some agreements with Russian banks and those located in EU.

Wow, this is amazing! So CryptoOcean team already have banking partnership. Where I can check the latest announcement and project status? Because I couldn't find this partnership info.

they have not published these partnerships yet. for them, this is a strategic advantage that they do not want to give away. that is understandable. Imagine, somebody publishes a similar project shortly before you.

I agree with you Mate. This project is in early stage, so team have to be careful. But they have very good plans and it can't be done in a month or so.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

Hello,

I agree with you Mate. This project is in early stage, so team have to be careful. But they have very good plans and it can't be done in a month or so.

It's great they have these partnerships lined up to announce strategically as the project progresses through their ICO, it can always help a project when these kinds of announcements are made because if investors see a familiar company connected to cryptocean then they are far more likely to invest.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

We have preliminary agreements of plastic cards emission in Russia and EU. We're not considering own ATMs at this stage of the project.

I think this is a really good move, especially to start with. People are used to the ATM's/Banks they already know and see everyday, would they get it if a cryoto card atm suddenly popped up? If people can use them on normal banks then it will increase trust and awareness.

So this means changes will be made to all atm of banks you partnered with. Maybe blockchain tech will be used on the atms. Or do you guys have your own o.s that will be integrated in all atms
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Hello,

This is some great news to hear! Cryptocean has giant plans and they can be executed only if they will be supported by banks. If this kind of partnership is reached - we will see something big in near future.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

I read on CryptOcean website that they'll be listed on exchanges on the 10th of December this year which will be when the ecosystem is fully-functioning. I don't know how I feel about waiting this long for listing.

Exchange listing will be on 10th December? And whats the last date for ICO /main sale? Recently I am observing many projects doing such things. I mean delay in listing, until product is ready.
Yeah and also you should know that they are working with a timetable, they will want to ensure success so all conditions needs to be met before listing

The market is down anyways so it is maybe a bad idea to list it fast. There would just some sell orders who want coins for low prices. It is better to not hurry.

It’s never a bad idea market conditions are unknowable Waiting for an entry might just result in an even lower entry of a projects solid and you think it’s gonna grow in future the sooner the listing the better, the team will most likely list once ico is done and the platforms ready to handle trading

You are right. You can never know what is going to happen in the crypto world. Most of the Icos will list their coin in a few weeks after the ICO. Sometimes extending it will upset investors.

The thing im worried about is that alot of crypto investors want quick returns.  I think the face that the exchange listing is so far away may scare a fair few people away from the project.
Yes but people forget that it is the hold and patience that can make a Token/Coin rise a lot these days but i understand that they want an exchange fast.

I think most people want to see how the token will deal in the market.. Like me i just want to see how people value the token. Will the price be higher or lower nothing else

Yeah even me but from the look of thing I guess it gonna be high it is a very  nice project and the token wil greatly be appreciated

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

We have preliminary agreements of plastic cards emission in Russia and EU. We're not considering own ATMs at this stage of the project.

I think this is a really good move, especially to start with. People are used to the ATM's/Banks they already know and see everyday, would they get it if a cryoto card atm suddenly popped up? If people can use them on normal banks then it will increase trust and awareness.

So this means changes will be made to all atm of banks you partnered with. Maybe blockchain tech will be used on the atms. Or do you guys have your own o.s that will be integrated in all atms

Most banks are compatible with ATM machines, they are pretty universal machines, I think they need to have a banking license to use this service, or they may need to partner with a bigger bank that already has a license.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Yes, that's the point i have been trying to clarify, when we talk about people not embracing cryptocurrency, is due to the fact that they still see it as a mirage, virtual and can hardly grab the concept behind it but with projects such as this, people will get to understand the blockchain industry better and believe in it, investment will increase, creating a robust atmosphere   
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Most banks are compatible with ATM machines, they are pretty universal machines, I think they need to have a banking license to use this service, or they may need to partner with a bigger bank that already has a license.
When is the preliminary agreement for plastic cards emission going to be USA and Asia are those your future plans?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

I think the card will be offered to those who already know something about crypto. If am not mistaking, only those involved in cryptoocean project will receive it (for a start at least) and just like you have rightly said, they can start building awareness from there on.
cryptossi

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

When is the preliminary agreement for plastic cards emission going to be USA and Asia are those your future plans?

Not sure at the moment but that's a good question that can be directed to one of admins on the CryptOcean telegram channel: https://t.me/cryptocean_en

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

I am suspecting that they will partner with a large bank because it gonna cost them a Fortune to establish such service on their own. Never the less I believe they will make it happen.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

I am suspecting that they will partner with a large bank because it gonna cost them a Fortune to establish such service on their own. Never the less I believe they will make it happen.

They  really need something but doesn’t have to be a huge bank even getting. A credit union or something would be a good start and they could use a nationwide network like allpoint for atms if they needed depends on how they plan it out
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

I suppose people would be quite suspect about a "new" ATM so would probably put people off. I guess it will be a long term goal to integrate it into the current ATM's that everyone is use to. I hope I can see this possible one day within this exciting project.

I believe when the news of success starts flying around, they will want to test it out and probably embrace it, the main thing is starting first, every other thing will fall in place with time, it will be an exciting thing to behold an ATM dishing out varying amount of cryptocurrencies with the brand name of cryptocean sticking out of it
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

When can we receive our coins from the site. I have currently 500 coins, but i don't know when we can withdraw it to our own wallet. Maybe after the ICO ?

Hello!
Yes, immediately after the end of the ICO, the tokens will be sent to your wallet.

So this means it isn't necessary to go through a KYC process in order to be able to withdraw the tokens from your site, right?

Good point, I forgot about KYC nearly.. Will be interesting to know if they have plans for this, and if so will it apply to both investors and bounty hunters.

I don't think so CryptOcean is need KYC verification for airdrop gainer. Anyone have confirm updates about this?
Hello,
If you're not going to invest in the project and are just interested in bounty campaign, there's no need in passing the KYC. In case you are investing, please understand that we're planning on using your funds to legally develope the project and every bank will require to state and proove the sourse of the funds. This means that KYC request is an additional protection for your investments which speaks of our serios approach to the project realisation.
Thanks for the clearance on this question. That means Airdrop and bounty hunters does not require KYC verification if they are not investors here. I can understand the importance of KYC.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

When can we receive our coins from the site. I have currently 500 coins, but i don't know when we can withdraw it to our own wallet. Maybe after the ICO ?

Hello!
Yes, immediately after the end of the ICO, the tokens will be sent to your wallet.

So this means it isn't necessary to go through a KYC process in order to be able to withdraw the tokens from your site, right?

Good point, I forgot about KYC nearly.. Will be interesting to know if they have plans for this, and if so will it apply to both investors and bounty hunters.

I don't think so CryptOcean is need KYC verification for airdrop gainer. Anyone have confirm updates about this?
Hello,
If you're not going to invest in the project and are just interested in bounty campaign, there's no need in passing the KYC. In case you are investing, please understand that we're planning on using your funds to legally develope the project and every bank will require to state and proove the sourse of the funds. This means that KYC request is an additional protection for your investments which speaks of our serios approach to the project realisation.
Thanks for the clearance on this question. That means Airdrop and bounty hunters does not require KYC verification if they are not investors here. I can understand the importance of KYC.

Lol the bounty hunters are not going to pay so a KYC should be pointless for them, and a waste of time. However KYC for investors is important, because they are actually funding.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

Hello!

Hello,

Lol the bounty hunters are not going to pay so a KYC should be pointless for them, and a waste of time. However KYC for investors is important, because they are actually funding.

Yeah and it won't even make sense for bounty hunters to do kyc. The project do benefit from bounty hunters publicity and also most won't participate if kyc is involved.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

Hello!

Hello,

Honestly I miss the point of what is KYC.. It should be for the token holders irrespective of whether they are investors or bounty hunters or airdrop grabbers.. Otherwise how they will have right account on all the customers.
markbo1210

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

Cards that you will do - they can be paid in stores, etc? Will it be possible to withdraw funds from an ordinary ATM?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

Hello!

Hello,

Honestly I miss the point of what is KYC.. It should be for the token holders irrespective of whether they are investors or bounty hunters or airdrop grabbers.. Otherwise how they will have right account on all the customers.

it's a legal requirement for alot of exchanges for people who purchase the token / coin, it however isn't for those who are bounty hunters or airdropped it from my understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: