Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

Does the referal program have a limit on how much users you can add or is it unlimited ? I saw on other coins that people were earning a lot from this referal program.

It is like it is unlimited. They want more people to be involved with this project so I don't think they will place any limit to the number of people you refered

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

Cards that you will do - they can be paid in stores, etc? Will it be possible to withdraw funds from an ordinary ATM?
Hi, markbo1210 !
Ofcourse, you can pay by crypto in any store, at any gas station, etc. In any place where conventional cards are accepted, crypto cards will work. You can also withdraw funds from any ATM.

that sounds great. I'm looking forward to the first time I can pay with my crypto card.
Can I use this card to access my wallet with multiple cryptocurrencies or does it only work with a single cryptocurrency?
Hello, faulerwilli Wink
The card will operate from the priority cryptocurrency, which is configured in personal account.

Is there any future plans on adding other supporting crypto currency with the priority crypto currency. Maybe any crypto that is also used as payment too.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

When can we receive our coins from the site. I have currently 500 coins, but i don't know when we can withdraw it to our own wallet. Maybe after the ICO ?

Hello!
Yes, immediately after the end of the ICO, the tokens will be sent to your wallet.

So this means it isn't necessary to go through a KYC process in order to be able to withdraw the tokens from your site, right?

Good point, I forgot about KYC nearly.. Will be interesting to know if they have plans for this, and if so will it apply to both investors and bounty hunters.

I don't think so CryptOcean is need KYC verification for airdrop gainer. Anyone have confirm updates about this?
Hello,
If you're not going to invest in the project and are just interested in bounty campaign, there's no need in passing the KYC. In case you are investing, please understand that we're planning on using your funds to legally develope the project and every bank will require to state and proove the sourse of the funds. This means that KYC request is an additional protection for your investments which speaks of our serios approach to the project realisation.
Thanks for the clearance on this question. That means Airdrop and bounty hunters does not require KYC verification if they are not investors here. I can understand the importance of KYC.

Lol the bounty hunters are not going to pay so a KYC should be pointless for them, and a waste of time. However KYC for investors is important, because they are actually funding.

Honestly I miss the point of what is KYC.. It should be for the token holders irrespective of whether they are investors or bounty hunters or airdrop grabbers.. Otherwise how they will have right account on all the customers.

You're right, i mean what is the point of doing it when there will be some sort of discrimination between bounty hunters, investors or those that went for airdrop, i feel it should be implemented to have some sort of uniformity and equality in the whole process, just my opinion though as some others may have some counter statement to say
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Cards that you will do - they can be paid in stores, etc? Will it be possible to withdraw funds from an ordinary ATM?
Hi, markbo1210 !
Ofcourse, you can pay by crypto in any store, at any gas station, etc. In any place where conventional cards are accepted, crypto cards will work. You can also withdraw funds from any ATM.

that sounds great. I'm looking forward to the first time I can pay with my crypto card.
Can I use this card to access my wallet with multiple cryptocurrencies or does it only work with a single cryptocurrency?
Hello, faulerwilli Wink
The card will operate from the priority cryptocurrency, which is configured in personal account.

Is there any future plans on adding other supporting crypto currency with the priority crypto currency. Maybe any crypto that is also used as payment too.

This looks like a great card and the first little snippet I have seen from it, I like the CryptOcean logo on it. I presume all cryptos will be covered eventually?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

Hello, any ATM can be used

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM or I'm missing the idea?
That would be amazing and it will surely attract a lot of investors are there any plans for that happening in this year? or do you plan to get your own ATM's?
We have preliminary agreements of plastic cards emission in Russia and EU. We're not considering own ATMs at this stage of the project.

I think this is a really good move, especially to start with. People are used to the ATM's/Banks they already know and see everyday, would they get it if a cryoto card atm suddenly popped up? If people can use them on normal banks then it will increase trust and awareness.

So this means changes will be made to all atm of banks you partnered with. Maybe blockchain tech will be used on the atms. Or do you guys have your own o.s that will be integrated in all atms

Most banks are compatible with ATM machines, they are pretty universal machines, I think they need to have a banking license to use this service, or they may need to partner with a bigger bank that already has a license.

I am suspecting that they will partner with a large bank because it gonna cost them a Fortune to establish such service on their own. Never the less I believe they will make it happen.

They  really need something but doesn’t have to be a huge bank even getting. A credit union or something would be a good start and they could use a nationwide network like allpoint for atms if they needed depends on how they plan it out

Really don't know much about all these banks and licensing matters but if this which you just said can work, then why not? They should go for it. It looks cheaper from the looks of things compared to the earlier mentioned big bank partnership
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

This looks like a great card and the first little snippet I have seen from it, I like the CryptOcean logo on it. I presume all cryptos will be covered eventually?

Interesting, so i assume it will pay from the 'priority' crypto you select first, then if the funds exceed this, it'll move onto the other cryptos?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

Will be available the conversion of any of the TOP-100 main cryptocurrencies.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

thanks for the explanation. the graphic looks good. The whole thing looks well thought out. Good approach, that I have to choose a priority cryptocurrency

So this means I can pay to any vendor using my crypto card, and if the vendor don't accept Crypto currency he will receive payment in Fiat currencies (crypto to fiat conversion will be done on background)?
lordiuscuper

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

How are the payments protected?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

thanks for the explanation. the graphic looks good. The whole thing looks well thought out. Good approach, that I have to choose a priority cryptocurrency

Thanks for the sharing then payment processing picture. It's very easy to understand how the settlement will happen. Will there be any currency conversion charge?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

So this means I can pay to any vendor using my crypto card, and if the vendor don't accept Crypto currency he will receive payment in Fiat currencies (crypto to fiat conversion will be done on background)?

Yes, in the process of the transfer, funds can be automatically converted from one cryptocurrency into another or into fiat money at the internal (profitable) exchange rate.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

Interesting, so i assume it will pay from the 'priority' crypto you select first, then if the funds exceed this, it'll move onto the other cryptos?

Yes, you are right. The user can specify either a certain cryptocurrency or a wallet from which the funds for conversion will be withdrawn, as well as the group of cryptocurrencies, priorities, limits and withdrawal strategy. For example, first – to use up one cryptocurrency, then to switch to another, or to write off gradually in predetermined proportions).
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

Thanks for the sharing then payment processing picture. It's very easy to understand how the settlement will happen. Will there be any currency conversion charge?

Yes, but with the most favorable exchange rate and minimal commission for users. Conversion can be carried out as a separate transaction - at the user's request, instantly while performing other transactions within the CRYPTOCEAN platform, for example, in the process of paying for goods or services.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

Hello, any ATM can be used

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM or I'm missing the idea?
That would be amazing and it will surely attract a lot of investors are there any plans for that happening in this year? or do you plan to get your own ATM's?
We have preliminary agreements of plastic cards emission in Russia and EU. We're not considering own ATMs at this stage of the project.

I think this is a really good move, especially to start with. People are used to the ATM's/Banks they already know and see everyday, would they get it if a cryoto card atm suddenly popped up? If people can use them on normal banks then it will increase trust and awareness.

So this means changes will be made to all atm of banks you partnered with. Maybe blockchain tech will be used on the atms. Or do you guys have your own o.s that will be integrated in all atms

Most banks are compatible with ATM machines, they are pretty universal machines, I think they need to have a banking license to use this service, or they may need to partner with a bigger bank that already has a license.

I am suspecting that they will partner with a large bank because it gonna cost them a Fortune to establish such service on their own. Never the less I believe they will make it happen.

They  really need something but doesn’t have to be a huge bank even getting. A credit union or something would be a good start and they could use a nationwide network like allpoint for atms if they needed depends on how they plan it out

Really don't know much about all these banks and licensing matters but if this which you just said can work, then why not? They should go for it. It looks cheaper from the looks of things compared to the earlier mentioned big bank partnership

I don't think the banks are important to involve if you are adopting deposits at least cryptocean should act as one. If you are to use the card the balances need to be maintained somewhere; however i think a bank or psp licensing is a must.

Ace44

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

Didn’t see that image before it gives a really good overview of how it will work im really excited to see them to actually be able to pull it off it’s got some huge potential to help mainstream crypto if they can actually get all the parts in place

Yea, the implementation looks great, this is one project that will stand the test of time once they go live, i've seen projects try to implement such process and end up missing the point but i hope the case will be entirely different for this program and give investors real value for their money, projects like this are worth holding because of its high potentials
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

Yes, in the process of the transfer, funds can be automatically converted from one cryptocurrency into another or into fiat money at the internal (profitable) exchange rate.

Thanks for the clarification Erik. It's nice to see responses within few minutes. CryptoOcean team really active on social media. It's good for project.
Ace44

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

Thanks for the clarification Erik. It's nice to see responses within few minutes. CryptoOcean team really active on social media. It's good for project.

That's precisely what i love to see in an ICO, communication, which is of utmost importance, i get turned off if i don't see that happening in a project, so i'm glad to see that happening in this project as what the community need is a lot of positive reasons to invest their money in this project, so they should keep up the good work
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

You are welcome  Wink
And thank you for your support.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

Hi, markbo1210 !

Hello, faulerwilli Wink

That's precisely what i love to see in an ICO, communication, which is of utmost importance, i get turned off if i don't see that happening in a project, so i'm glad to see that happening in this project as what the community need is a lot of positive reasons to invest their money in this project, so they should keep up the good work

Thank you for your opinion and support  Cheesy
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

I saw there an option for verification on the portal, is KYC done by you, or a third party? If it's a third party, any reason why you haven't gone for integration with them on your website?
Hello,
It's done by us. One of our services that haven't been anounced widelly is crypto-passport. Our programming crew is working on its development as we speak. This passport will be accepted by all the services integrated into Cryptocean eco-system.

while reading this "crypto-passport" services cryptocean is bringing, an idea jumped on me, ain't it possible to create a kind of crypto-passport that's use by all in the crypto sphere beyond the cryptocean platform?? making KYCing easy

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: