Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13490 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

I am investing in all good ICOs and also coins which I missed during ICO. If you believe in crypto currencies, then you should start buying now. There is no point in buying currencies when it’s at high price.

Yeah, but sometimes even if the ICO hits one of their cap, and is listed on a exchange it could be dumped. So then you can buy it even for lower price than the ICO. No one will know what is going to happen when CryptoOcean is listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

I am investing in all good ICOs and also coins which I missed during ICO. If you believe in crypto currencies, then you should start buying now. There is no point in buying currencies when it’s at high price.

I quite agree with this position as well, there is really no point buying when it's high, I did for one coin i had sold cheap but when i checked the price now i regretted, now is the time to get cryptocean IMO
Yes. That's true. But sometimes you can use alternate options. Like If you missed ICO then you should participate in airdrop, bounties or buy from exchanges after listing.

Good points mates. We should invest in good currency when price is high. Normally when there is correction in overall crypto market, price of good tokens also go down. And that's the time we should by it.

That's a contradiction I hope or do you really recommend people to buy cryptos when prices are high? That is what you are saying in the beginning and it makes no sense.

But the question is what to high price? We have fallen more than 50% from latest highs. So if we go beyond that and make new highs, then we all will regret on missing the bus.

Honestly, crypto price is not high. Also some people are controlling the price here. And in my opinion, accumulation is going on to make it huge. If you have that doubts, why dont you try making small investments instead of going in full swing.

I agree. Price is not high if we check last year's high. All tokens still available at 50% less price. So it's good time to start buying token.
Still Crypto currency market is not fully recovered. It's still Below 500B. So I am also agree with Anilbg, this is good time to buy tokens.

I think we will see the bull mood closer to the autumn. Maybe it will not be the similar as the last year hype but general interest to crypto world will definitely grow by the end of the year.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

The more projects that make like this, but this is different and have a challenge, I myself do not understand if they can make it happen, I hope you listen to this.

You are not expecting them to ditch the project half way are you because for the single fact they came out with the idea means that they are willing to do the job

The team believes they can do it and i for one want the project to function, don't know why he wants the project to quit just because of his disbelief. Anyway the project will still go on as planned.
This is the meaning of project existence, as long as half of the hope is worth trying, because he has great potential.

For one I will really like this project to be a success. Because it gonna improve cryptocurrency in ways we can not imagine. Imagine withdrawing cryptocurrency with an ATM card it gonna be awesome.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

The more projects that make like this, but this is different and have a challenge, I myself do not understand if they can make it happen, I hope you listen to this.

You are not expecting them to ditch the project half way are you because for the single fact they came out with the idea means that they are willing to do the job

The team believes they can do it and i for one want the project to function, don't know why he wants the project to quit just because of his disbelief. Anyway the project will still go on as planned.

CryptOCean has the benefits of a real time bank account, with use of transferring funds from your personal bank account, maintaining the limits but also having the option to pay / withdraw in cryptocurrency which is a huge benefit and I can see many people adapting to this innovative system

Yes, CryptoOcean project have lots of unique features. But this is very challenging and I would like to see how CryptoOcean team do this and how much time they will take.

Yea, its pretty challenging and that's what makes it unique because if it wasn't, it won't create much impact and investors will see it as just an everyday project, so the challenging nature has its advantages and if the team overcomes the challenge, it will be a sure thing for the project to succeed, i will love to see them succeed and be among the notable projects
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

I quite agree with this position as well, there is really no point buying when it's high, I did for one coin i had sold cheap but when i checked the price now i regretted, now is the time to get cryptocean IMO
Yes. That's true. But sometimes you can use alternate options. Like If you missed ICO then you should participate in airdrop, bounties or buy from exchanges after listing.

Good points mates. We should invest in good currency when price is high. Normally when there is correction in overall crypto market, price of good tokens also go down. And that's the time we should by it.

That's a contradiction I hope or do you really recommend people to buy cryptos when prices are high? That is what you are saying in the beginning and it makes no sense.

But the question is what to high price? We have fallen more than 50% from latest highs. So if we go beyond that and make new highs, then we all will regret on missing the bus.

Honestly, crypto price is not high. Also some people are controlling the price here. And in my opinion, accumulation is going on to make it huge. If you have that doubts, why dont you try making small investments instead of going in full swing.

I agree. Price is not high if we check last year's high. All tokens still available at 50% less price. So it's good time to start buying token.
Still Crypto currency market is not fully recovered. It's still Below 500B. So I am also agree with Anilbg, this is good time to buy tokens.

I think we will see the bull mood closer to the autumn. Maybe it will not be the similar as the last year hype but general interest to crypto world will definitely grow by the end of the year.

that is my thought too. that's why i will continue to increase my portfolio until august and then wait and see what happens in autumn. I think that it will be similar to 2017
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

that is my thought too. that's why i will continue to increase my portfolio until august and then wait and see what happens in autumn. I think that it will be similar to 2017

That's the wise move to take. The market is still at dip and not fully recovered yet so stacking up your portfolio with solid projects with strong ideas will boost your portfolio during the bull run.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:29:52 PM

I think the next bull run might be different I think we will see a more diversified push north with things like eth, eos, wave, and some of the other platforms pulling the market up we’re already starting to see it happen since there last few days

Eos hmmmm, I learnt there is kind of vulnerability in their mainnet and their constitution is flawed  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:32:13 PM

Will this 30% discount be to reach $3,000,000 or only until the pre-sale period? Will the other unsold tokens be burned?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

It will really be a good selling point for them but that is if they make it work. Although from the look of things they will actually pull it off. I am believing them.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

Will this 30% discount be to reach $3,000,000 or only until the pre-sale period? Will the other unsold tokens be burned?

I’d imagine for the period or that’s what makes sense to me is hope they would confirm but things like discounts tend to be based on the period of the ico not for specific currency values especially fiat values given the market fluctuates but I could be mistaken
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.

It is generally time to have a single wallet for different cryptocurrencies. Who wants to have 20 wallets or more on the hard disk?
and between them you can always choose which currency you prefer. good move
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:16:31 PM

I think the next bull run might be different I think we will see a more diversified push north with things like eth, eos, wave, and some of the other platforms pulling the market up we’re already starting to see it happen since there last few days

Eos hmmmm, I learnt there is kind of vulnerability in their mainnet and their constitution is flawed  Huh Huh

ETH will surely go up in the next bull run, because a lot of coins are based on it, and even today new ones are coming. I see no bad thing that will stop ETH.

Erik Foxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

Sorry for waiting.
This is table for Pre-ICO discounts: https://ibb.co/iVy5OJ
And this for ICO: https://ibb.co/hCGWxd
Also, you can read more about discounts here: https://cryptocean.io/files/EN/Cryptocean.White%20Paper%20EN.pdf on 33th page.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

They will have more chance if they hit one of their caps. If users show a lot of interest, and the hardcap has been reached on the sales then the project could go on forward with 100% speed.

Yea are right. They have the plans, the idea, the technical know how and what they don't have is the capital. And that's where the community and investors can make it all happen.
I agree they can use social media to share a lot about themselves people can retweet and other people can see it so they can attract more investors and make the community a lot bigger.

Yea. That's a way to go about it though. But then not many people will be willing to promote your product in anyway for free. Most will love it when there is a benefit attached to Their help/assistance. That's the world we are living in.

People are inherently selfish they all want a little something in reward for helping someone else it’s just human nature business and crypto are the same as life and the fact holds true throughout even kind generous people have their wants for their actions

Yea. Just like you said, it's human nature. Especially when they know their effort is going to benefit you financially. I think it's a reserved part we all have in us that tend to come out when it feels.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

ETH will surely go up in the next bull run, because a lot of coins are based on it, and even today new ones are coming. I see no bad thing that will stop ETH.
Yes this happens often and it scares new investors they panic and try to dump but that is what the big guys want so they can buy it cheap, you just need to hold your Tokens/coins.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

Yes this happens often and it scares new investors they panic and try to dump but that is what the big guys want so they can buy it cheap, you just need to hold your Tokens/coins.

Yep funny part is these are the people that don’t ask themselves who they are selling to they sell low meanwhile the big traders are buying low pending a high sell its typical eventually the market will be big enough that it will smooth out the trading prices a bit and usage as a payment instrument via cards will be more reliable
matthewthebear

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

How can I contact with CEO?
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:00:51 AM

How can I contact with CEO?
You can contact Yury Myshinsky at E-mail: ico@cryptocean.io
Or in Telegram: t.me/YuriyGagarin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: