Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:57:15 AM

I wonder if there will be payment solutions for online shops from CryptOcean.
That you can choose between bank transfer, credit card, Paypal and CryptOcean.

I think ordinarily this should be one of the functions of the card, I use my fiat debit card way more than I use cash and the possibility of doing a crypto transaction as against fiat is something never seen and I would really love to take part

It is going to be a tricky one tapping into the credit card network. I am not sure how feasible that would be unless they have or are going to do it differently. If the merchant or buyer is going to accept crypto than that is quite possible and easy.

Can you simply integrate payment options like credit card or do you need to get permission from credit card providers first?
Hello, BonTonPlease.
Our card will work just like any other card.
You can pay in shops, withdraw cash from an ATM, pay at gas stations.
Schematically, the service is shown in the link.

Interesting that this is going to work just like fiat is. So all action would be in both fiat and crypto correct? Or the merchant has to accept crypto to accept the card?
That's interesting part. I thought it will work only in Crypto currencies. But you said by using this card you can pay in shops, withdraw cash from ATM, use on gas station.
It's really amazing features in this card.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:57:52 AM

Do you have a road map?

take a look on their website: https://cryptocean.io/
there is a link to their roadmap https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
and a lot of other informations about the project

Thanks for sharing this information i just saw that their pre-ico will end in 10 days and they have an amazing bonus of 30% till then.

The best way to invest in a ICO is very early, because then you have a good amount of bonus. Now on the Ico sale the bonus will reduced, and you will get less tokens.

I agree but most people like to wait for the token to hit exchanges before they buy because they think it will get dumped to an extent below the ico price.

Sure, some people do that, but do you really want to take that risk ? What if it is quickly rising when it gets listed on a exchange. This can happen when there is a lot of demand.

Yeah exactly, tokens can go either way after listing, all I know is that even if their is a slight dump after the ICO has finished, Cryptocean will still be a great long term investment. Buying early ensures you get the amount of tokens you want and for a reduced price.

Ya one of the few ICOs I considered from early on as it’s not just going to be the best investment but also it’s a good thing to hold on  to and you get a solid return for holding which will be beneficial

No doubt cryptocean is a long term hold that's why i have already invested in it. I really like what they want to implement. Will cron tokens play any important role in the crypto cards?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

I think ordinarily this should be one of the functions of the card, I use my fiat debit card way more than I use cash and the possibility of doing a crypto transaction as against fiat is something never seen and I would really love to take part

It is going to be a tricky one tapping into the credit card network. I am not sure how feasible that would be unless they have or are going to do it differently. If the merchant or buyer is going to accept crypto than that is quite possible and easy.

Can you simply integrate payment options like credit card or do you need to get permission from credit card providers first?
Hello, BonTonPlease.

Interesting that this is going to work just like fiat is. So all action would be in both fiat and crypto correct? Or the merchant has to accept crypto to accept the card?
That's interesting part. I thought it will work only in Crypto currencies. But you said by using this card you can pay in shops, withdraw cash from ATM, use on gas station.

Yeah.  When I imagine that possibility I feel as if it already here.  When you don't have to worry about exchanging your crypto for fiat. That's gonna be a very big plus to crypto market.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

I like the Cryptocean business model and how they will generate income from their exchange rates, I know a lot of other projects are trying to do the same thing but I think Cryptocean have the upper hand, I just want to see them put a little bit more focus on compliance and how they can keep within the rules of regulations of fiat/crypto cross-market banking.

Yeah.  It is important that they put more effort on compliance. I personally want them to succeed because their plans are awesome and they stand the chance of becoming number one.

I agree i believe they are already focused on the regulations on fiat/crypto cross marketing as they will be working with banks on using their ATM machines.

Really? I find it hard to believe that any banks would agree to this.. Alot of them are suspending people are saying any activity to do with crypto is not allowed..

Even the banks do not miss a deal. If they can charge fees for converting and withdrawing the cryptocurrencies, then they will naturally also offer this services. They also know that cryptocurrencies will play a relevant role in the future

That is a good call, we all know if something can make money - it will try and get utilized, so I hope somthing is possible in the coming years in regards to direct withdrawal of cryptocurrency

Me too, it's a real issue that needs to be fixed in the future, its very difficult to convert crypto into fiat for withdrawals to a personal/business account. Coinbase charge excessive fees and Localbitcoins/LocalEth is not exactly the most secure or legit way of receiving funds. There is a gap in the market for a new way to buy and sell cryptocurrency, maybe cryptocean can be the one that fills it.

You have a point, one thing is to have a cryptocurrency, another is to change it to fiat, i do have headaches sometimes when i think of the stress that comes with changing it but if a project can come to life and take care of such issues, fast, easy and with minimum fees in terms of transaction charges, then they will make a decent amount of revenue and make the community happy at same time
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

Do you have a road map?

Thanks for sharing this information i just saw that their pre-ico will end in 10 days and they have an amazing bonus of 30% till then.

The best way to invest in a ICO is very early, because then you have a good amount of bonus. Now on the Ico sale the bonus will reduced, and you will get less tokens.

I agree but most people like to wait for the token to hit exchanges before they buy because they think it will get dumped to an extent below the ico price.

Sure, some people do that, but do you really want to take that risk ? What if it is quickly rising when it gets listed on a exchange. This can happen when there is a lot of demand.

Yeah exactly, tokens can go either way after listing, all I know is that even if their is a slight dump after the ICO has finished, Cryptocean will still be a great long term investment. Buying early ensures you get the amount of tokens you want and for a reduced price.

Ya one of the few ICOs I considered from early on as it’s not just going to be the best investment but also it’s a good thing to hold on  to and you get a solid return for holding which will be beneficial

No doubt cryptocean is a long term hold that's why i have already invested in it. I really like what they want to implement. Will cron tokens play any important role in the crypto cards?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%
For the token holders to the CRYPTOCEAN commission payment.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

Do you have a road map?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%

What fees would that be? The conversion from Fiat to crypto? The fees when I pay with crypto card?
And these fees can only be paid in CRON or in other tokens or currencies?

up to 90% discount is nice:-)
popolopiko00

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

Very nice project. I hope it will be successful. Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Do you have a road map?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%

What exactly is this 90% discount? Discount for what? tokens? Cron tokens? Some more info would be great Smiley
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

Do you have a road map?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%

What exactly is this 90% discount? Discount for what? tokens? Cron tokens? Some more info would be great Smiley

As per my guess this 90% discount is on transaction or conversion fees. If you buy products using CryptoOcean card then I am assuming there will be some transaction fees.
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

Do you have a road map?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%

As per my guess this 90% discount is on transaction or conversion fees. If you buy products using CryptoOcean card then I am assuming there will be some transaction fees.

Yes, you are right!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

Once again I looked around the homepage and discovered that they are developing mobile apps to pay with. How can I imagine that, I scan a code and the app then debits the amounts? A tedious typing on the smartphone will nobody want
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

Do you have a road map?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%

Yes, you are right!

Good. I have a question here, how CryptoOcean team will spend the money which is collected as transaction fees? Is there any plan to pay some kind of dividend to tokens holder?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Hello again Erik Foxx, I remember your strap line about saying that you have no competition, do you not see Revolut as competition? They allow you to deposit/withdraw form your bank, you can get a plastic card and you can buy crypto directly through them and their app.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

Do you have a road map?

Is funny the way people ask of roadmap when actually the roadmap is staring at them right on the face, i usually ignore such and go for a much constructive argument about the project, as an investors, we all owe ourselves the due diligence of doing the right thing which is to start from the first thread of the topic, where the site is placed and you can access what you intend to access, including the roadmap

I think this things are kind of complicated sort of, like peeps get on the current page of a project maybe due to its trending on Bitcointalk and may not know where to get available information or may not even know how bitcointalk.org operates too... It's not really a big deal helping out IMO

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

Hello, BonTonPlease.
https://pp.userapi.com/c840321/v840321572/91059/mNqTy1RyXTY.jpg

Yeah.  When I imagine that possibility I feel as if it already here.  When you don't have to worry about exchanging your crypto for fiat. That's gonna be a very big plus to crypto market.
I was not aware about this feature also. Thanks for highlighting here. Really this is impressive part of this card. This kind of features are also attracting to the investors.
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

With the crackdown from wavecrest and other card issuers, and the recent rash of bank account shutdowns, how do you see the card and banking aspects being impacted in the long run for your platform?

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

With the crackdown from wavecrest and other card issuers, and the recent rash of bank account shutdowns, how do you see the card and banking aspects being impacted in the long run for your platform?

This is very good question. I have asked similar question earlier inline with regulatory issues and how team will handle it in different geographies..
kalong428

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

the very promising project of secure and profitable cryptocurrency exchange is guaranteed to have many who like it luck
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

Do you have a road map?

Ya one of the few ICOs I considered from early on as it’s not just going to be the best investment but also it’s a good thing to hold on  to and you get a solid return for holding which will be beneficial

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%

Yes, you are right!

Good. I have a question here, how CryptoOcean team will spend the money which is collected as transaction fees? Is there any plan to pay some kind of dividend to tokens holder?

Erik, this 90% discount for every  CryptoOcean token holder? Or this discount will vary depending on the number of CryptoOcean tokens individual person is holding?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

This is very good question. I have asked similar question earlier inline with regulatory issues and how team will handle it in different geographies..

It’s gonna be an interesting question but I just read an article where a court ruled that atm providers have the right to offer crypto to fiat services forget which countries court it was if I find it I’ll post the link. But basically theirs nothing to stop a company like this working directly with say allpoint or something like that and bypassing the bank and going direct to atm with their own cards from what I understand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: