Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

Yep mobile access is just so important these days I honestly haven’t touched a desktop or laptop in a week I’ve been on my iPhone basically day and night but no big screens so supporting mobile is hugely impqctful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

Hello again Erik Foxx, I remember your strap line about saying that you have no competition, do you not see Revolut as competition? They allow you to deposit/withdraw form your bank, you can get a plastic card and you can buy crypto directly through them and their app.

Does Revolut natively support cards? I did not know they had ATM cards as well. I think CryptOcean allows to use either crypto or fiat using the card and not limited to fiat or crypto only. I am right at this?

Revolut offer their own card, the same as Crytocean would. What i'm not sure about with Revolut is if you only had crypto in your wallet, would it exchange that to the value of say $ to make a purchase. I just assume it does since they have their own exchange you buy crypto from. I'm interested to see if Cryptocean do indeed see this as a competitor or not?

Interesting. I was not aware that there is already someone who support crypto cards. I was not aware of Revolut. I will check what they are offering and then we can compare with CryptoOcean.
A competition is always expected but there are always things that CryptoOcean is better in then Revolut i am going to check them out now as well.

Straight away Cryptocean looks far superior especially the GUI on the website. I can also see Cryptocean offers contactless payments via mobile devices which doesn't look like Revolut offers.

Mobile payments is something many are looking towards if Cryptocean is able to put it out I would be a plus. Now am not sure how popular are mobile payments in where they plan to start operations but if they can have a prototype of it would attract investors in that arena as well.

I do agree with you, one major thing that moves a project forward is accessibility and that's what happens when a project implements mobile devices on their platform/concept, everyone has a mobile device, it will help cryptocean users to easily get acquainted with the platform, the more the userbase, the bigger cryptocean becomes

Mobile based payments are very important these days. This should really be an advantage for the project like cryptocean. This will be beneficial for many.
Palirai

Activity: 434
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

How much I understood this new exchange? What is your advantage over others in particular? Fiat money is on many already launched exchanges. In any case, I wish you good luck.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

Yep mobile access is just so important these days I honestly haven’t touched a desktop or laptop in a week I’ve been on my iPhone basically day and night but no big screens so supporting mobile is hugely impqctful

I sometimes make sites for customers/projects, and i always add mobile access, because there are a lot of mobile users who want to use it as well. This is now a standard rule for everything.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

I sometimes make sites for customers/projects, and i always add mobile access, because there are a lot of mobile users who want to use it as well. This is now a standard rule for everything.

I am very happy to see the mobile App from cryptocean. Nowadays its a must for anything in this world. Slowly people re forgetting computers and moving towards to mobile for everything.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

Hello again Erik Foxx, I remember your strap line about saying that you have no competition, do you not see Revolut as competition? They allow you to deposit/withdraw form your bank, you can get a plastic card and you can buy crypto directly through them and their app.

Does Revolut natively support cards? I did not know they had ATM cards as well. I think CryptOcean allows to use either crypto or fiat using the card and not limited to fiat or crypto only. I am right at this?

Revolut offer their own card, the same as Crytocean would. What i'm not sure about with Revolut is if you only had crypto in your wallet, would it exchange that to the value of say $ to make a purchase. I just assume it does since they have their own exchange you buy crypto from. I'm interested to see if Cryptocean do indeed see this as a competitor or not?

Interesting. I was not aware that there is already someone who support crypto cards. I was not aware of Revolut. I will check what they are offering and then we can compare with CryptoOcean.

It came as a surprise to me too. Never heard about these guys until now. Don't know about the success level, an analysis on it should help cryptoocean know where they need improvements on and make changes on too
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

How much I understood this new exchange? What is your advantage over others in particular? Fiat money is on many already launched exchanges. In any case, I wish you good luck.

Thank you for your opinion, question and support, Palirai!

Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services. We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges, payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids. At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services. First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

On the question of who are your competitors? We will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

A competition is always expected but there are always things that CryptoOcean is better in then Revolut i am going to check them out now as well.

Straight away Cryptocean looks far superior especially the GUI on the website. I can also see Cryptocean offers contactless payments via mobile devices which doesn't look like Revolut offers.

Your contactless payment via mobile got my attention.. Please can you explain this more to be sure if my thought are right or wrong.. I don't want to assume here.

Securing payments iPay and Samsung Pay is engaged in a corresponding wallet-application. We do not see any difficulties in providing such payments, since our crypto cards will not differ in functionality from the standard functionality of Visa and Mastercard.
lordiuscuper

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

When a launch of the alpha version of crypto accounts?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

Never knew or heard about this before, information is indeed powerful and lack of it is synonymous to been ignorant, thanks but i believe from some of the stated points cryptocean do have like an edge, example is their passport concept and the fact that they will have like a 90% discount on transaction fees, unless i'm mistaken though, perhaps you can clarify me if i am

What!!!!!  I never knew ceyptocard was already existing am going to do research right away. Let me see the short coming 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

When a launch of the alpha version of crypto accounts?

Launch of the alpha version of crypto accounts will be 25.06.2018
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

Your project looks really interesting. Is it private sale now?
Starting from the road map, the presale was launched from the 15th of May. But you can double-check this information by asking in bounty chat. Don't be shy.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

Your contactless payment via mobile got my attention.. Please can you explain this more to be sure if my thought are right or wrong.. I don't want to assume here.

contactless payment via mobile? What exactly it means and how it will work? I have not checked all pages of whitepaper, so don't know if they have explained this. I will wait for Erik's reply.

This feature could really attract different clients especially low transactions and services. By low I mean small dollar value transactions. I think it would operate through the nfc chip?

I will try to be sincere here but i don't see how transaction will be anyway cheaper if there is no implementation of sidechain in the blockchain and i think it will still be subjected to ethereum transaction mode still except Erik explain more better so i understand how cryptocean intends to cut transaction cost

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

CRYPTOCEAN is to develop an ecosystem that combines fintech services on a legal basis to meet the needs of people and business in high-quality financial services, capable of linking the world of cryptocurrency with the world of traditional finances.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

Thank you for your opinion, question and support, Palirai!

Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services. We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges, payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids. At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services. First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

On the question of who are your competitors? We will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

That's an interesting point, I have not seen it yet: "the ability to safely store crypto currency"
How safe will this system be, and what happens when cryptocurrencies are stolen?
Do you guarantee for safe storage?
ianir

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:57:41 PM

Has the Pre-ICO been extended. It was 8 days to go earlier today, now it's 38 days! why is this?

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

Has the Pre-ICO been extended. It was 8 days to go earlier today, now it's 38 days! why is this?

Not sure haven’t seen much announced I’ve. Noticed a lot of ICOs these days extending not sure if it’s due to all the regulation crap coming into play or market conditions causing the companies/teams trying to reach fiat benchmarks
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:22:30 PM

I am very happy to see the mobile App from cryptocean. Nowadays its a must for anything in this world. Slowly people re forgetting computers and moving towards to mobile for everything.

Lol...mobile is important nowadays more and more people are using their mobiles more than their laptops. And it is a good thing that cryptocean will have an app as it will attract more users.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

CRYPTOCEAN is to develop an ecosystem that combines fintech services on a legal basis to meet the needs of people and business in high-quality financial services, capable of linking the world of cryptocurrency with the world of traditional finances.
So in nutshell they I'll serve as bridge that joins two different world but am hoping that someday the world of cryptocurrency will overthrow the traditional world.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

So in nutshell they I'll serve as bridge that joins two different world but am hoping that someday the world of cryptocurrency will overthrow the traditional world.

I do not know if the crypt world will overtake the fiat world, but I am sure that soon they will coexist with each other. Projects like CryptOcean are very helpful. The easier it gets for the user, the faster a new system gets through
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: