Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13490 times)
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:31:56 AM

Hi! When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges?

Hello, lordiuscuper!
Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018 .
When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

Can I use your card like a Visa?
Sure! Our cards will be acceptable in common ATMs and shops.

That's awesome, will it have contactless payment methods like normal cards do as well? That's something that could make real mass adoption.

Wow thats gonna be awesome but how do you intend doing it. It a very cool concept but I don't know how you are going make it possible

If there is enough demand for the coin then it would be possible for them to do that. I can see in the future that cryptocurrency will be used world wide.

Yeah that's the future we want to see a future where cryptocurrency is the standard means if exchange and I believe cryptocean is gonna be among the people that's is making that possible

yeah, im just interested to see how this is going to work, because even huge exchanges like Binance don't have FIAT trading yet, and with the banks standpoint on crypto, i guess with the ICO starting in December we'll have the chance to see if it works before investing.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

Can I use your card like a Visa?
Sure! Our cards will be acceptable in common ATMs and shops.

That's awesome, will it have contactless payment methods like normal cards do as well? That's something that could make real mass adoption.

Wow thats gonna be awesome but how do you intend doing it. It a very cool concept but I don't know how you are going make it possible

If there is enough demand for the coin then it would be possible for them to do that. I can see in the future that cryptocurrency will be used world wide.

Yeah that's the future we want to see a future where cryptocurrency is the standard means if exchange and I believe cryptocean is gonna be among the people that's is making that possible

yeah, im just interested to see how this is going to work, because even huge exchanges like Binance don't have FIAT trading yet, and with the banks standpoint on crypto, i guess with the ICO starting in December we'll have the chance to see if it works before investing.

I'm starting to see more and more articles posted with the integration of crypto and looks like more confidence is building and I hope someone will crack the direct crypto to fiat trading / exchange.

I do believe it will happen this year, hopefully with CryptOcean as one of the first which can be used as a great selling point
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

Do you have a road map?

take a look on their website: https://cryptocean.io/
there is a link to their roadmap https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
and a lot of other informations about the project

Thanks for sharing this information i just saw that their pre-ico will end in 10 days and they have an amazing bonus of 30% till then.

The best way to invest in a ICO is very early, because then you have a good amount of bonus. Now on the Ico sale the bonus will reduced, and you will get less tokens.

I agree but most people like to wait for the token to hit exchanges before they buy because they think it will get dumped to an extent below the ico price.

Sure, some people do that, but do you really want to take that risk ? What if it is quickly rising when it gets listed on a exchange. This can happen when there is a lot of demand.

Yeah exactly, tokens can go either way after listing, all I know is that even if their is a slight dump after the ICO has finished, Cryptocean will still be a great long term investment. Buying early ensures you get the amount of tokens you want and for a reduced price.

Ya one of the few ICOs I considered from early on as it’s not just going to be the best investment but also it’s a good thing to hold on  to and you get a solid return for holding which will be beneficial

No doubt cryptocean is a long term hold that's why i have already invested in it. I really like what they want to implement. Will cron tokens play any important role in the crypto cards?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%
For the token holders to the CRYPTOCEAN commission payment.
What purpose of the discount here? Anything mention in whitepaper about this discount? And till what time tokens needs to be hold to eligible for this discount?

The purpose of the discount is to interest investors and users.
The information is avilable in whitepaper, page 31.
The token holders receive a discount when paying commissions for the CRYPTOCEAN services, depending on the number of tokens and services, a discount can be up to 90% of the basic service rate.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

Do you have a road map?

take a look on their website: https://cryptocean.io/
there is a link to their roadmap https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
and a lot of other informations about the project

Thanks for sharing this information i just saw that their pre-ico will end in 10 days and they have an amazing bonus of 30% till then.

The best way to invest in a ICO is very early, because then you have a good amount of bonus. Now on the Ico sale the bonus will reduced, and you will get less tokens.

I agree but most people like to wait for the token to hit exchanges before they buy because they think it will get dumped to an extent below the ico price.

Sure, some people do that, but do you really want to take that risk ? What if it is quickly rising when it gets listed on a exchange. This can happen when there is a lot of demand.

Yeah exactly, tokens can go either way after listing, all I know is that even if their is a slight dump after the ICO has finished, Cryptocean will still be a great long term investment. Buying early ensures you get the amount of tokens you want and for a reduced price.

Ya one of the few ICOs I considered from early on as it’s not just going to be the best investment but also it’s a good thing to hold on  to and you get a solid return for holding which will be beneficial

No doubt cryptocean is a long term hold that's why i have already invested in it. I really like what they want to implement. Will cron tokens play any important role in the crypto cards?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%
For the token holders to the CRYPTOCEAN commission payment.
What purpose of the discount here? Anything mention in whitepaper about this discount? And till what time tokens needs to be hold to eligible for this discount?

The purpose of the discount is to interest investors and users.
The information is avilable in whitepaper, page 31.
The token holders receive a discount when paying commissions for the CRYPTOCEAN services, depending on the number of tokens and services, a discount can be up to 90% of the basic service rate.

Thanks for the information Erik. I will check whitepaper to know more about discount levels. But 90% discount is really good deal.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

With the crackdown from wavecrest and other card issuers, and the recent rash of bank account shutdowns, how do you see the card and banking aspects being impacted in the long run for your platform?

Our German bank/partner has received permission from the financial regulator (BaFin) to work with cryptocurrencies.

That sounds awesome, which did you see this information - what's the source? I'd be interested to have a read of this
Yeah i agree do you have any sort of article about this news? this will attract a lot of new investors as that is an amazing achievement.

i found this article about this topic. Of course these are very good news for the crypto industry

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/06/05/german-banks-right-exchange-bitcoin-ethereum-euros-atms-says-regulator

wow quite a huge number of crypto ATMs already in the USA, this is really a great news for the crypto community and to say some industry already uses the service speaks well of the cryptocurrency ecosystem

Yes and this will create accessibility for everyone and even those that are still stuck with the traditional way of doing things will like to know more about the project when crytocean starts installing some of theirs, this process is known to bring in more people into the already existing community and increase the user base of the project and the blockchain industry at large
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

Hello again Erik Foxx, I remember your strap line about saying that you have no competition, do you not see Revolut as competition? They allow you to deposit/withdraw form your bank, you can get a plastic card and you can buy crypto directly through them and their app.

Does Revolut natively support cards? I did not know they had ATM cards as well. I think CryptOcean allows to use either crypto or fiat using the card and not limited to fiat or crypto only. I am right at this?

Revolut offer their own card, the same as Crytocean would. What i'm not sure about with Revolut is if you only had crypto in your wallet, would it exchange that to the value of say $ to make a purchase. I just assume it does since they have their own exchange you buy crypto from. I'm interested to see if Cryptocean do indeed see this as a competitor or not?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

Hello again Erik Foxx, I remember your strap line about saying that you have no competition, do you not see Revolut as competition? They allow you to deposit/withdraw form your bank, you can get a plastic card and you can buy crypto directly through them and their app.

Does Revolut natively support cards? I did not know they had ATM cards as well. I think CryptOcean allows to use either crypto or fiat using the card and not limited to fiat or crypto only. I am right at this?

Revolut offer their own card, the same as Crytocean would. What i'm not sure about with Revolut is if you only had crypto in your wallet, would it exchange that to the value of say $ to make a purchase. I just assume it does since they have their own exchange you buy crypto from. I'm interested to see if Cryptocean do indeed see this as a competitor or not?

Interesting. I was not aware that there is already someone who support crypto cards. I was not aware of Revolut. I will check what they are offering and then we can compare with CryptoOcean.
Ace44

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

Never knew or heard about this before, information is indeed powerful and lack of it is synonymous to been ignorant, thanks but i believe from some of the stated points cryptocean do have like an edge, example is their passport concept and the fact that they will have like a 90% discount on transaction fees, unless i'm mistaken though, perhaps you can clarify me if i am
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

Interesting. I was not aware that there is already someone who support crypto cards. I was not aware of Revolut. I will check what they are offering and then we can compare with CryptoOcean.
A competition is always expected but there are always things that CryptoOcean is better in then Revolut i am going to check them out now as well.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

A competition is always expected but there are always things that CryptoOcean is better in then Revolut i am going to check them out now as well.

Straight away Cryptocean looks far superior especially the GUI on the website. I can also see Cryptocean offers contactless payments via mobile devices which doesn't look like Revolut offers.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

Straight away Cryptocean looks far superior especially the GUI on the website. I can also see Cryptocean offers contactless payments via mobile devices which doesn't look like Revolut offers.

Mobile payments is something many are looking towards if Cryptocean is able to put it out I would be a plus. Now am not sure how popular are mobile payments in where they plan to start operations but if they can have a prototype of it would attract investors in that arena as well.

barry.evans

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Your project looks really interesting. Is it private sale now?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

Mobile payments is something many are looking towards if Cryptocean is able to put it out I would be a plus. Now am not sure how popular are mobile payments in where they plan to start operations but if they can have a prototype of it would attract investors in that arena as well.

It's good to see CryptoOcean have some competitors here. Now they can check feedback from Revolut users and can add missing features/improve platforms.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

Did any of you read their Facebook post about user interactions with their apps, their servers and how the apps interact with their servers, here is a link to it: https://www.facebook.com/Cryptocean1/photos/a.366234977216506.1073741828.366230247216979/384424135397590/?type=3&theater.

I have come across microservice before now but u haven't related with it practically, seeing it integrated into cryptocean services gives me the willingness to see how it works

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

Your contactless payment via mobile got my attention.. Please can you explain this more to be sure if my thought are right or wrong.. I don't want to assume here.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

Your contactless payment via mobile got my attention.. Please can you explain this more to be sure if my thought are right or wrong.. I don't want to assume here.

contactless payment via mobile? What exactly it means and how it will work? I have not checked all pages of whitepaper, so don't know if they have explained this. I will wait for Erik's reply.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

contactless payment via mobile? What exactly it means and how it will work? I have not checked all pages of whitepaper, so don't know if they have explained this. I will wait for Erik's reply.

This feature could really attract different clients especially low transactions and services. By low I mean small dollar value transactions. I think it would operate through the nfc chip?

Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

Your project looks really interesting. Is it private sale now?

Thank you for your opinion! Now there is a public Pre ICO and a public token sale.
Ace44

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

I do agree with you, one major thing that moves a project forward is accessibility and that's what happens when a project implements mobile devices on their platform/concept, everyone has a mobile device, it will help cryptocean users to easily get acquainted with the platform, the more the userbase, the bigger cryptocean becomes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: