Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:14:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your faworite BOUNTY ? ? ?  (Read 695 times)
Sermihal

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

My best bounty is Shivom. This is the only project that I was paid and it cost more than $ 100 for 3000 tokens. But I didn't sell it, and now it's worth a lot less.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

hallo friends,

what is your faworite bounty in May?

Recently, i liked all the projects run by tokensuite, all of them are good and working, but the saddest thing is that, just this week, 2 of their campaign projects are gone and scam, like the impressio and greenish. But being a bounty hunter, we need to move on, i dont stick to the negativity of the projects.

But i highly suggest projects that are run by tokensuite., the team also are friendly to me.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

My favourite bounty is the bounty of some Bounty manager team who handle the ICO project very good and i received the high reward before: Amaziz, Krypital...
MrAntonius

Activity: 392
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

My favourite bounty was Shivom from Amazix team.
The bright idea, skilled team and smart marketing. As the result - they successfully reached hard cap, the main sale was closed in one day.
And, of course, it was the bounty from Amazix. In my opinion, Amazix team provides bounty hunters with best campaigns - responsible ICOs, clear campaign rules, fair treatment.
I also like the work of the bounty Manager Amazix and team
For the month of may I perhaps liked the company of Bitcoin Crown/ Now came the payoff, but closed it last month. I think that on the stock exchange it will show the result.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Muktar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

bounty my faforit is a signature bounty because bounty signature has a large budget and the participants a little so the results obtained from the signature bounty more than other bounty
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

hallo friends,

My favourite bounty for the month of May is Sharpay and Smart Trip Platform. Both of these projects have done a smart job. Their ranking on every ICO project high as well. Amount of reward is high as well. It's calculated for smart trip platform but will be good for sharpay as well.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

In May? I think my favorite bounty campaign in May is Shivom which managed by Amazix team Cheesy. I think it's a good bounty campaign to join although at the moment price of Shivom (OMX token) is much lower than ICO price Smiley). But I believe in Shivom project and I think Amazix team only want to manage good bounty campaign of good ICO project so for now, I'm collecting OMX token with lower price than ICO Smiley
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

When the Byteball campaign was active on the bounties section. I was been part of that and I am very to stay with the listed coins bounty program. If you want to contribute these kind of campaign. Once in the year only these kind of campaign will be comes to market.
So do research that kind of campaign to make money with it mate.

Currently, I see the Bitcore for few weeks if there will be slot in future weeks. Definitely I will get into that campaign mate.
Fatman861

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:28:53 PM

My favorite bounty company is Egregtia, because they are the first who paid me tokens. I'm newbie to this business. It is very pleasant to receive the first payment, even though it is very small!
YoungAge

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

My bounty favorite is DataBlockchain, here I see this bounty will be one of the most successful bounty and potentially good for the future, besides DataBlockchain have a great team, smart and certainly have people who are experts in their respective fields.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

The most cool projects are Shivom DaoStack Xyo Network Dragon and Bitnation.They all had maximum fees and all these projects deserve them

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

my favorite bounty campaign is EON - eontoken.io. I participate in the signature bounty campaign with high rate rewards. I choose it because I think it will be perspective token in the future on EOS network.
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

Found a really cool company with an interesting idea, a team of professionals, a profitable bounty company! https://all-stocks.net
Slava_2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

This is a great project! I like it, I will invest a good budget in it. I checked their road map and I do not like MPCXP
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

hallo friends,

In the last month of May I followed a bounty program from midex, and now I have been paid, though not yet out in the official market or official exchange, but I have sold the coin in forkdelta at a very satisfactory price, I do not wait for the coins to be released in exchange because I already feel quite satisfied with the price offered in forkdelta.

So the Midex bounty program is one of my favorite bounty programs. hopefully this month there are like that too

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:59:04 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 12:20:06 AM by AlanShlafter

My favoure bounty is the one I'm participating in now. It's Zero Carbon Project. Their aim is to tackle climate change using blockchain.

Check their bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3406822.0

mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

I love the bounty xiiwat who hold by sylon, because most of the bounty on hold by sylon can succeed and rare scam
benjaminpeters

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

my favourite bounty is vidy,Vidy has invented the first single-page invisible embed layer for video, run on the Ethereum blockchain. this platform have strong team, alear roadmap, idea is impresive as well their bounty is live you can have a look https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4562571
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

My favourite bounty was Shivom from Amazix team.
The bright idea, skilled team and smart marketing. As the result - they successfully reached hard cap, the main sale was closed in one day.
And, of course, it was the bounty from Amazix. In my opinion, Amazix team provides bounty hunters with best campaigns - responsible ICOs, clear campaign rules, fair treatment.
Yes, I agree! In may, the most promising bounty was Shivom.
I had an article that was rated Min. But even that was enough. I sold tokens for 2.5 Ethereum.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

I took a company of generosity from the project https://www.blockshipping.io/ from the AmaZix team. I think that this project is worthy of attention, because the development team cares about reducing CO2 emissions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: