Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:45:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hate on all the pre-mined bullshit spam-coins inside --- >  (Read 1408 times)
medialab101 (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:40:45 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 02:25:39 PM by medialab101

Fuck off, I don't want your shitty Quarks. DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!   Tongue

----- ADD YOUR HATE FOR BULLSHIT COINS BELLOW -----
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 12:54:08 PM

agree  Cheesy

hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 12:56:18 PM

Fuck off, I don't want your shitty Quarks. DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!   Tongue
Agreed its cheating...
medialab101 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:06:53 PM

I don't know who these ppl are but they literally troll every coin-related forum and exchange on the net. I see them all the time in the troll box over at BTC-e... they don't even trade Quarks on BTC-e...   Roll Eyes  DON'T put your money in this bullshit. Mining is almost done, coin will disappear in a few months time and someone will walk off with millions that could have been invested in viable coins. IT'S A SCAM PPL!!!! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:15:18 PM

Someone doesn't know what premining means.

It doesn't mean mined before you heard about it.

Quark wasn't premined.

Still unsure how the fact it is going to be on a Chinese exchange soon and is going to be on tv on 19th still isn't sinking in to people who keep screaming the price won't get higher.

Oh well their loss. Just like always once it is on BTC-e it will suddenly be the best thing ever and they always knew.

medialab101 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:42:21 PM

Someone doesn't know what premining means.

It doesn't mean mined before you heard about it.

Quark wasn't premined.

Still unsure how the fact it is going to be on a Chinese exchange soon and is going to be on tv on 19th still isn't sinking in to people who keep screaming the price won't get higher.

Oh well their loss. Just like always once it is on BTC-e it will suddenly be the best thing ever and they always knew.

Yes,

I know Quark wasn't pre mined (technically). But the end result is not so far off. I just couldn't think of a better label for it... "fake mined"?

And whether the price goes higher or not is irrelevant. The thing is going to die within the next year... it's unsustainable and it's being pumped and promoted shamelessly.

It's taking away attention from viable coins, giving a bad name to crypto-currency, and eventually it will leave a wake of casualties behind it.

Any more trolls out there want to pump their faux-coins?
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:52:42 PM

Do you know how did Satoshi mined 980.000 coin ?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:02:18 PM

Get off this board you mindless retarded troll

when will all these noob kids be banned??

oasis0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:03:08 PM

bro bosscoin is where its at! WHO DA BOSS!
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:06:21 PM

So your title means that Quark is the ONLY pre-mined coin?  
AND you say that it wasn't pre-mined...

The alt-coin world is doing well really if that is the biggest problem there is!

Is anyone making you buy it by the way?  no? oh, ok then.
medialab101 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:18:05 PM

The alt-coin world is doing well really if that is the biggest problem there is!

Quark is only one of many coins that shamelessly pump and promote an inferior product that is likely a scam. I made this thread so people could call out ALL of the bullshit coins that take away the focus from the innovative and viable coins that deserve more attention. I love alt-coins and have about 90% of my holding in them and 10% in BC. I'm just sick of all the pre-mined/ faux-mined bullshit coins coming up that spam and self-promote without innovating.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:22:56 PM

Waaaaaah waaaaaah  ... don't cry little baby, mommy will be here to change your diaper soon.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 02:27:09 PM

I can say with confidence .

I personally love these threads.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:30:40 PM

Quark is only one of many coins that shamelessly pump and promote an inferior product that is likely a scam. I made this thread so people could call out ALL of the bullshit coins that take away the focus from the innovative and viable coins that deserve more attention. I love alt-coins and have about 90% of my holding in them and 10% in BC. I'm just sick of all the pre-mined/ faux-mined bullshit coins coming up that spam and self-promote without innovating.

You have no holdings, you are cryinging because you wish you bought quark when 1btc could have bought you 1% of all quarks mined. LOL   All the innovative alts??? 90% have less innovation than qrk does. Get back to the newbie section for a few more months. Noobs like you are trolling this section for forum with the same type of threads daily. You were late to the party so stop whining.

medialab101 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:36:53 PM

You have no holdings, you are cryinging because you wish you bought quark when 1btc could have bought you 1% of all quarks mined. LOL   All the innovative alts??? 90% have less innovation than qrk does. Get back to the newbie section for a few more months. Noobs like you are trolling this section for forum with the same type of threads daily. You were late to the party so stop whining.

Actually, I threw $500 at it before doing researching (as I did with a few other minor coins). Then I noticed that during the first flash-crash last week EVERY coin on the board was down and Quarks were up by 320%. The second I saw that I sold and was glad I got out of it. A few hours later it crashed through the floor. Stop being a shill for this worthless bullshit scam coin.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:44:31 PM

Is anyone making you buy it by the way?  no? oh, ok then.

You have no holdings, you are cryinging because you wish you bought quark when 1btc could have bought you 1% of all quarks mined. LOL   All the innovative alts??? 90% have less innovation than qrk does. Get back to the newbie section for a few more months. Noobs like you are trolling this section for forum with the same type of threads daily. You were late to the party so stop whining.

Actually, I threw $500 at it before doing researching (as I did with a few other minor coins). Then I noticed that during the first flash-crash last week EVERY coin on the board was down and Quarks were up by 320%. The second I saw that I sold and was glad I got out of it. A few hours later it crashed through the floor. Stop being a shill for this worthless bullshit scam coin.

Well get ready to cry again if that is true (which i doubt) it will smash through any price you sold for before in the coming weeks. You are a fool and are spreading your misinformed bullshit to others.

QRK WAS INSTAMINED BUT STRANGE AS IT SOUNDS IT WAS GREAT FOR THE COINS DISTRIBUTION.  You just don't understand that along with everything else it would seem

All alts released except a very very small minority have been raped upon release by gpu farms with low latency. IS that fair?? Would you prefer that?

You love alts but only those with real innovation..........lol so if quark is not innovative that rules out 90% of the copy and paste clones.

If i instamined 100% of any new coin and sold it on the market for next to nothing. That is a fairer form of distribution than most POW mining.  That's what you and most noobs don't understand. MINING IS NOT THE MAJOR FORM OF DISTRIBUTION. The market is far more powerful. You and the rest of the retards are arguing about fair market distribution. QRK was dumped by the instaminers on the first day of exchange and continued to dump for months until for 1 BTC you could have bought a huge percentage of the entire quark minting.   QRK is just catching up to where it should be, nothing more.

Stop moaning about the mining process, concentrate of the distribution. Most coins are still hoarded by a few people much more so than qrk.

laowai80

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:46:32 PM

Warning to OP! Envy can cause serious health issues.
medialab101 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:57:38 PM

So "instamined" yeah... about that. How are transaction confirmations going to be handled once all the mining is done and what's going to stop a 50% attack?

The bottom line is that this coin has a shitty design and implementation that is going to make it worthless in the near future. Sure, the price WILL rise, for a while... then it will crash off the face of the planet. Congratulations
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:59:01 PM

So "instamined" yeah... about that. How are transaction confirmations going to be handled once all the mining is done and what's going to stop a 50% attack?

The bottom line is that this coin has a shitty design and implementation that is going to make it worthless in the near future. Sure, the price WILL rise, for a while... then it will crash off the face of the planet. Congratulations

it will still be mined the price will make it worth mining, there is talk of POS being added.

Meebo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:00:53 PM

How many times a day someone asks this? Quark will never be mined out Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: