Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:53:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptsy come on fix this site now - 12 days of it being broken  (Read 756 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:10:27 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 02:33:41 PM by cryptohunter

i have not been able to buy qrk for days, i just tried again now and my balance decreases and no order appears.

stas

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:20:25 PM

go FYS hunter

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:21:21 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 02:35:47 PM by cryptohunter

go FYS hunter

ssshhh fool.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:38:57 PM

i have not been able to buy qrk for days, i just tried again now and my balance decreases and no order appears.

WILL YOU EVER FIX THIS PIECE OF SH1T SITE?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Watch you end up with more QRK than you intended to buy, not be able to unload any due to Cryptsy temporary troubles, while Quark prices skyrocket making you a small fortune!!!

Yes, i know what you mean, but actually i will not unload any for the next year. I want to buy and hold. Cryptsy has cost me a fortune already. I tried to by at 12000 it is now 19000 and heading north at a rapid rate. Their site is a disgrace.

We need more alt exchanges.

rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:45:30 PM

I managed to buy QRK before - it did take a while for the transaction to go through.

Bter.com has QRK, too. It was cheaper than at Cryptsy last time I looked.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
rix5

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:45:52 PM

trading qrk is more quick on coins-e and bter these days. deposit and tradingwise. Can deposit and have bought o coinse in less than 40 minutes where cryptsy can take up to 2 days for deposit and succeful trade. also bter only wants 1 confirm on btc. So your money is there in like 5 minutes.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:00:40 PM

trading qrk is more quick on coins-e and bter these days. deposit and tradingwise. Can deposit and have bought o coinse in less than 40 minutes where cryptsy can take up to 2 days for deposit and succeful trade. also bter only wants 1 confirm on btc. So your money is there in like 5 minutes.

okay thanks, i didnt realise bter was allowing deposits again. Last time i tried to put anything on the exchange i would not take deposits. Will try it again now.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:01:42 PM

Yes, i know what you mean, but actually i will not unload any for the next year. I want to buy and hold. Cryptsy has cost me a fortune already. I tried to by at 12000 it is now 19000 and heading north at a rapid rate. Their site is a disgrace.

We need more alt exchanges.

Hopefully the orders you mention have been processed even though you cannot see it due to the known issues.  Let us know if you end up with QRK or return of your funds. Considering from my personal experience, there have just been delays in what I was trying to do, but nothing ever got reversed.

Ah at last the order did go through just about 10 mins lag. Terrible though this exchange is running like this after 12 days of it Sad

rix5

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:33:11 PM

currently btc deposit is down it seems. Also waiting on several deposits for nearly a day now ... they will never get it done. We had to revive coins-e because crypsty just can't handle it.
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:34:51 PM

I am still waiting on my BTC deposit. This is bullshit. I am done with Cryptsy.

- aka The "DigiMan"
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:40:17 PM

I was a huge supporter kinda but even then I getting burned. It seems to take FOREVER for coins to make from wallet to your account there. Some coins are better than others , but like sexcoin from my wallet to the site can take 300+ confirms before they even show up ... I mean that is hours and too many confirms IMO, then your either worried about losing the coins or you miss selling them at a decent price after someone dumps a ton of coins.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:42:38 PM

currently btc deposit is down it seems. Also waiting on several deposits for nearly a day now ... they will never get it done. We had to revive coins-e because crypsty just can't handle it.

I think that is a lot of the problem. The load is crazy because of the lack of alternatives out there.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:56:17 PM

I don't understand why the hell they essentially suicided their own site and then left it like this? It had _some_ lag before but ACTUALLY WORKED and now not only does the design look worse, but the trade engine is broken, you'll see current buy orders above sell orders etc. Oh yeah and the chat is conveniently removed (prob cuz it would be nothing but complaining).

I mean why can't these guys at the least return the site to what it was when it used to work and if they must keep the new style?
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:19:09 AM

I don't understand why the hell they essentially suicided their own site and then left it like this? It had _some_ lag before but ACTUALLY WORKED and now not only does the design look worse, but the trade engine is broken, you'll see current buy orders above sell orders etc. Oh yeah and the chat is conveniently removed (prob cuz it would be nothing but complaining).

I mean why can't these guys at the least return the site to what it was when it used to work and if they must keep the new style?

Anyone else remembered getting "Goxed" for the first time back in the $20- $40 days?  Now we are getting "Crypt'd" lol!

- aka The "DigiMan"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: