Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPFS] [MN] [POS] Aegeus - A new era of Data Management  (Read 32071 times)
Allt

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

Help. I can not start masternode. The following message is displayed. "Could not allocate txin ............." At the command line, the command masternode outputs is issued. [  ] TX_ID took from the transaction details.

Allt

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

Somebody help, please. Answer the question above in what may be the problem.
Gigaomega12

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

u can join aegeus discord, they can help you.
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

Most likely at a forum nobody will answer you. Join to DISCORD - https://discord.gg/DaQUKWD. Go to "masternodes" section and ask your question.
AndreyKK

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Hello.
Why I'm not receiving my coins when I send them to the exchanges? They simple wont get into my exchange balance. I spend them, but the balance is still the same.
The deposit address is correct. What's going on?
IeSua

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

Hello.
Why I'm not receiving my coins when I send them to the exchanges? They simple wont get into my exchange balance. I spend them, but the balance is still the same.

Crypto-bridge?

Information from Telegram:
Hi guys how is everyone ! Avoid using crypto bridge for now as users are reporting problems with the platform ! Our team is looking into it !and will be sorted out when we get to the bottom of it this applys for the chain issues at the present they will be fixed ! As this is a new project these things happen at times , our job is to sort it out and we are dedicated to this ! Please bare with us and we thankyou for your patience !
IeSua

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

Hello.

Do not send coins on Crypto-bridge until the new Wallet Version is released. Wallet version 2.0 coming soon. It will be an obligatory update.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Please upgrade to the 1.2 or 1.2.0.1 version wallet on your desktop pc, and on your masternodes as well within 24 hours, or you wont receive rewards from the 1st of July. Everybody had 17 days to do it. Thanks

mandatory upgrade, hence Aegeus community should upgrade their wallet to this version.
Doing this might help contributing to prevent chainsplits and maintain staking rewards by staying and staking on the right chain.
That is the main reason why people of this community should update their wallets accordingly, to prevent any chainsplits in the future. It is just amazing that people become lazy when it comes to updating their wallet and then they will rant about it because they experienced problems about it. They didn't think that by updating their wallet, they are preventing themselves from problems moving forward.

Don't be lazy people. Update your wallets accordingly and everything will be fine.
IeSua

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

Please upgrade to the 1.2 or 1.2.0.1 version wallet on your desktop pc, and on your masternodes as well within 24 hours, or you wont receive rewards from the 1st of July. Everybody had 17 days to do it. Thanks

mandatory upgrade, hence Aegeus community should upgrade their wallet to this version.
Doing this might help contributing to prevent chainsplits and maintain staking rewards by staying and staking on the right chain.
That is the main reason why people of this community should update their wallets accordingly, to prevent any chainsplits in the future. It is just amazing that people become lazy when it comes to updating their wallet and then they will rant about it because they experienced problems about it. They didn't think that by updating their wallet, they are preventing themselves from problems moving forward.

Don't be lazy people. Update your wallets accordingly and everything will be fine.

Wallet virson 2.0 alredy released - https://github.com/AegeusCoin/aegeus/releases/tag/2.0
This is a necessary update that must happen before block 207500, or your connection to peers on the network will be rejected.
dendy77

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

hey guys, MAC wallet on your website is not working, 404 error

edit: WIN wallet download likng error 404 too
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

When is CryptoBridge going to enable withdrawals for AEG from CryptoBridge?

I have two nodes in waiting.  Huh Huh Huh
Ask CryptoBridge.
AndreyKK

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

I need to download V2.0 to my masternode on the VPS as well?
Or it's enough to download only to my PC?
Gigaomega12

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

if you need more info about this coin, i think u must join their discord. very active and they will help you. cek at MNO if u need the link
IeSua

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

Yeap... This is a necessary update.
And after this recent update, we again) should expect 50-60 hours for initial reward.
AndreyKK

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

And after this recent update, we again) should expect 50-60 hours for initial reward.

Ok, but.. For what? I'm still getting my rewards :/
AndreyKK

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:39:39 PM

Please make a tutorial on how to update a VPS machine to V2.0 wallet.
IeSua

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

Ok, but.. For what? I'm still getting my rewards :/

Because there are some problems with transactions. There was information in Telegram and in Discord. And I wrote about this on the forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3644459.msg41571716#msg41571716
AndreyKK

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

Ok, so I've installed the node on my VPS following the official instructions published on Github. The thing is that when I click "START ALL", it's saying that the node is started, but on the VPS console it keep saying: "Hot node, waiting for remote activation.". What's going on? After the update people can't even start the node, not just send coins.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

Ok, so I've installed the node on my VPS following the official instructions published on Github. The thing is that when I click "START ALL", it's saying that the node is started, but on the VPS console it keep saying: "Hot node, waiting for remote activation.". What's going on? After the update people can't even start the node, not just send coins.
Just wanted to check if you already solved your problem starting your MN? If not, you might want to consider asking help from their Discord channel as they are very helpful there any time of the day. All of my inquiries there are answered on a timely manner and I'm hoping that they could help you with your problem.
AndreyKK

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

Just wanted to check if you already solved your problem starting your MN? If not, you might want to consider asking help from their Discord channel as they are very helpful there any time of the day. All of my inquiries there are answered on a timely manner and I'm hoping that they could help you with your problem.

I'm not. I don't have a Discord account, even don't know how to use it.
I found that I'm not the only one who facing this problem. Here is the link to Github issue-report ticket opened by someone: https://github.com/Realbityoda/Aegeus/issues/3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: