Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new mineable coin?  (Read 1165 times)
revvv (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

ANN section is kind of mess.. cant go thru all of this.. I can only see ICO, Pre-ICO, Pre-Sales etc

I am looking to gamble my electricity power bill on something new. Are there only ICO for real?
kwchmining

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
Merited by revvv (1)

I would recommend just mining Raven (RVN) using enemy1.09, steady profit and chance for upside given coin supply. Regardless of if you hold, also seems to be most profitable for several weeks (I watch closely - 150+ rig farm).
revvv (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

I would recommend just mining Raven (RVN) using enemy1.09, steady profit and chance for upside given coin supply. Regardless of if you hold, also seems to be most profitable for several weeks (I watch closely - 150+ rig farm).

Thank you I'll have a look
SpceGhst

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

So much crap in ANN section...

Best way to find anything there is to type the name of the algo you want to run into the search box... like Cryptonight.  Makes finding a new coin to mine easier.
stefan2208

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

I'm mining 0xCatether, that is new token you can try it.
rifqirdh

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 04:07:27 PM by rifqirdh

Is it profitable? What card do you use for mining? and how much earning is in USD for 24 hours?

Sparty3

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

On which algorithm AMD  rx series is performing better,  would like to mine some fresh coins if the idea and projects is good enough
stefan2208

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

Is it profitable? What card do you use for mining? and how much earning is in USD for 24 hours?

The trading is on Forkdelta but the volume is small. If I manage to sell it at the price that has alredy been traded I should have 2.5 x more profit than i had with Raven (for 24 hours). I'm using  5x1080ti, 5x1070 and 11x1060 and i got 15 million of token in 24 hours. It is attractive to me because it is all new thing to mine but it looks similar to 0xbtc.
grega1999

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

WorkTips Wink or SpotMe, those 2 are 2018 coins, cryptonight, asic res, growing, good dev.

http://worktips.info/

https://www.spotmecoin.com/index.html

rifqirdh

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

The trading is on Forkdelta but the volume is small. If I manage to sell it at the price that has alredy been traded I should have 2.5 x more profit than i had with Raven (for 24 hours). I'm using  5x1080ti, 5x1070 and 11x1060 and i got 15 million of token in 24 hours. It is attractive to me because it is all new thing to mine but it looks similar to 0xbtc.

i think you got a mining farm lol. i'm only have 1x gtx 1080ti is it worth for mining this token?

stefan2208

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

I cannot guarantee you anything because with the new coins or tokens it is all risky. Maybe it could be profitable for you but it's up to you to make a decision. Maybe it would be the best for you to wait a few more days to see the progress of this token. Atm the minimum payout is 10m which means you must wait few days for first payout.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

ANN section is kind of mess.. cant go thru all of this.. I can only see ICO, Pre-ICO, Pre-Sales etc

I am looking to gamble my electricity power bill on something new. Are there only ICO for real?

There are ICO who are really care about the mining as the investment and make the money out of it. Please ignore the ICO projects if you really want to rent your electricity to make the mining farm mate.
I think you can get the partner who is looking for electricity start his mining farm on mining support section.
Better side, you can move this thread to that section soon mate.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

i'm only have 1x gtx 1080ti is it worth for mining this token?

When you only have a single GPU it normally is not worth mining any token. Of course you can profit, but mostly all you're doing is burning your hardware quicker than you normally would for minimal reward. A couple of dollars profit here and there, unless you are HODLing for a big price spike, that's all is being accomplished.

As other users have suggested, RavenCoin has been something that people are getting excited about and betting their electricity bills on (to put it in your own words).

ANN section is kind of mess.. cant go thru all of this..

That is the price you are going to pay if you are interested in finding the diamond in the rough. There are new mine-able coins each and every day that pop their heads up, the trouble is the next day most of them disappear. Unless you are reading the whitepapers yourself and doing the research needed to verify what value the project has, then you are mostly just going to receive responses from users spamming whatever ANN has caught their attention for any arbitrary reason.
revvv (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

There are ICO who are really care about the mining as the investment and make the money out of it. Please ignore the ICO projects if you really want to rent your electricity to make the mining farm mate.
I think you can get the partner who is looking for electricity start his mining farm on mining support section.
Better side, you can move this thread to that section soon mate.

No, what I mean is I would like a minable coin that maybe is not even on the market yet or just went on the market. Just to gamble, accumulating some coins and maybe gets successful one day.
Not planning to sell straight away.
ZachE84

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

Go read the ANN forum like everyone else.
revvv (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

i'm only have 1x gtx 1080ti is it worth for mining this token?

When you only have a single GPU it normally is not worth mining any token. Of course you can profit, but mostly all you're doing is burning your hardware quicker than you normally would for minimal reward. A couple of dollars profit here and there, unless you are HODLing for a big price spike, that's all is being accomplished.

As other users have suggested, RavenCoin has been something that people are getting excited about and betting their electricity bills on (to put it in your own words).

ANN section is kind of mess.. cant go thru all of this..

That is the price you are going to pay if you are interested in finding the diamond in the rough. There are new mine-able coins each and every day that pop their heads up, the trouble is the next day most of them disappear. Unless you are reading the whitepapers yourself and doing the research needed to verify what value the project has, then you are mostly just going to receive responses from users spamming whatever ANN has caught their attention for any arbitrary reason.

thank you boss make sense
revvv (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

Go read the ANN forum like everyone else.
lmao i opened this for a reason. just asking around. whats your problem?
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

This coin is no longer profitable, there are many people, the complexity of the network has increased.
if anyone needs a bat
@echo off
:start
z-enemy -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://ravenminer.com:3336 -u Wallet -p d=19
goto start

it is better to try [LOK] Loki algo:Cryptonight-heavy
cryptozw

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

I a also thinking of mining some of the very newest coins on the market as im using just a mere i5 CPU not even a mining rig, so will be looking for still less known coin with less difficulty so I can mine a sizable number before it gets populated by the mining sharks. I spent almost 3 weeks mining some shitty coin that is trading at 1 satoshi currenlty with no prospects of ever rising. my bad. Any leads guys. Would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks in advance

markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

No offense, but there's nothing to mine with one processor right now. Better to spend time on something else.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: