Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daneel bounty manager cheating in his own bounty  (Read 834 times)
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

Let me cross check with the final sheet and the distributor. Could you send me a DM in telegram @cryptoofox  Wink

I confirm that I received my tokens. (https://ethplorer.io/tx/0xb70bf4f8d751ae1bc79478c143bdada03d6fc50fa1751d1a63472816d6cf8b3a)

Thank you!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:24:19 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 03:35:00 PM by endlasuresh

I am still waiting for my tokens, but I think will be getting very low. Wht your spreadsheet is locked? How many weeks it require to calculate?
Does Excel dont  do autmate calculations?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
amila_cs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

Third, Anyone is eligible for bounty program as long as he/she follow the rules. The story line is My brother used my bitcointalk account to register in the bounty program since he didn't have one.

Yeah, we hear this "brother/sister/mother/dog" story all the time.  I like the way you tried to say you didn't cheat with your first two reasons, then admitted you cheated with the third.  :/

His story makes sense though isn't it? Why did he want to cheat and include his own account in the excel so that everybody see it and jeopardize his reputation and trust with the Daneel team. If he want to cheat he can do it without even showing them in the excel sheet. Also for few DANs?. It doesn't make sense at all. His brother has done a mistake that's for sure but I don't think anything serious has happened here

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

Finally I recieved the bounty as per the mazzerteam words and he kept it up.

rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

Good work OP, this type of bounty managers who manipulate the rewards should be permanently banned coz they bring bad name to the project also bounty hunters doesn't get fair rewards because of them. I too had reported bounty campaign managed by @krypital In which I observed huge manipulation in bounty rewards. I have reported some of the bounty cheaters with the alt account  and they got tagged thanks to the DT members for their prompt action. Also I found some participants who doesn't even exist on bitcointalk forum in spreadsheet who got rewards. Even I had sent PM to @krypital regarding the same matter he didn't even replied, I have strong feeling he is also manipulating the bounty rewards. I was shocked to see his other ongoing campaign spreadsheet he just hide the bitcointalk forum username of participants to protect the bounty abusers and cheater.

I feel moderators should make compulsory rule to mention bitcointalk username of participants in spreadsheet for bounty managers this will help to track the cheaters with alt account.

You can check my reported link here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3438054.msg35846788#msg35846788
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:19:32 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 02:39:32 AM by endlasuresh

Good work OP, this type of bounty managers who manipulate the rewards should be permanently banned coz they bring bad name to the project also bounty hunters doesn't get fair rewards because of them. I too had reported bounty campaign managed by @krypital In which I observed huge manipulation in bounty rewards. I have reported some of the bounty cheaters with the alt account  and they got tagged thanks to the DT members for their prompt action. Also I found some participants who doesn't even exist on bitcointalk forum in spreadsheet who got rewards. Even I had sent PM to @krypital regarding the same matter he didn't even replied, I have strong feeling he is also manipulating the bounty rewards. I was shocked to see his other ongoing campaign spreadsheet he just hide the bitcointalk forum username of participants to protect the bounty abusers and cheater.

I feel moderators should make compulsory rule to mention bitcointalk username of participants in spreadsheet for bounty managers this will help to track the cheaters with alt account.

You can check my reported link here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3438054.msg35846788#msg35846788
Does your alt account is Shrinath or cheater detector?

rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:37:34 AM

Grin Grin Grin Nice joke!!!!!! no i dont know them but i have seen few of post of @cheater detector. Well I am confident on reporting of manipulation in bounty campaign managed by @krypital coz i was one of the Participant in Cybermiles bounty campaign. Managers who organizes bounty campaigns they already gets weekly payments for them and their team members. Then they should not do the manipulation in bounty rewards distribution to load their pockets by cheating hunters & clients behind the scene.

I hope you have checked my reported thread, this case also have similarity with OP. I don't know why @krypital is safe still and now he started to protect bounty abusers with alts by hiding name of bitcointalk participants in spreadsheet on his ongoing and recently closed campaign.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3438054.msg35846788#msg35846788
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:13:48 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 08:26:10 AM by endlasuresh

Most of the Bounty managers do and they use multiple accounts to cheat the system also they dont offer the correct tokens to bounty hunters. This forum is worse where no one take cares.
I thought you reported using your alt account, sorry mistaken.
Theymos never take care of his forums, that's the reason for scammer arising everyday.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: